'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259136 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#174089 Aug 12, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
except Gasbag, I don't see you speaking about that budget and deficit thingy you started with, just misdirecting away from the fact that you just spoke out your Azz and had nothing true to say as in you lied, you just want to dismiss that whole thing there nutjob? Can't stay on track for a minute huh!
How about you admit when you lie and get shown the truth? How about you try for once in your idiot troll life to admit you lied in the first place, either you didn't know or you knew but either way, you were wrong? Man up troll, otherwise any further postings are meaningless, I know I know, they've been meaningless for a while now huh!
What lie??? California is ruined by DemocRATS and that's no lie!!

If my posts are meaningless, then don't read it, scroll you liberal troll ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#174090 Aug 12, 2014
I have Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like Israel stomping the dogshit out of those halfwits in gaza? Are you ashamed of never wiping your filthy ass? I raise my 'Left' hand in a salute to all mu-slimes!
Hi Ari. Have I told you lately that I despise you?

Never in your cowardly life would you utter a disrespectful word to one of my brothers, cousins, father or uncles. I know you know that, so your vile words here mean nada. Go grab another sock and agree with yourself.

PS. I wash my arse after each numero dos,'member?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#174091 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Just say no to drugs.
You should say YES, check out that OBAMAcare, it covers mental health now. I think there is a plan with your name on it. You are one wacko chemtrail zombie serb.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Location hidden

#174092 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You call it bigotry, I call it 'abuse'...
The two are totally related somehow.
I have Heard

Johnson City, TN

#174093 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good one. She was drunk or something. I seen this and had to laugh too.
Poll: Alaskans cold to Palin politics
Alaska voters remain sour toward Sarah Palin with a majority viewing their former governor negatively, according to a new poll.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-al...
Guess they haven't forgiven their quitter half wit governor. haha
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Kentucky is not stupid enough to elect a (NO ONE)! Mitch will be the next majority leader, why trade that for a grinning idiot? Cry on election night, and you will!
Straw Grasping Teabagger

Providence, UT

#174094 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional and uninformed. End of story!!
Schwarzenegger couldn't do anything, everything was in Democrats hands. He can't get anywhere with (D) Senate (D) legislatures.
Jerry Brown (D) screwed up California royally. City by city going bankrupt. Corruption out of control. City manager Robert Rizzo gave himself salary over $800,000.00 a year,(took money how much he needed and increased utilities to citizens) now in jail, that was during Jerry Brown. California is sanctuary state and as of January 1st. 2015 Jerry 'the lunatic' Brown signed into a law for illegals to get Drivers Licenses.
Get real ...!!
Still playing the denial card, eh? It's time for you to move out of Cali-, er, location hidden.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#174095 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com /woman-magazine/8-year-old--Ye meni-child-223715071.html?m=y &smobile=y
8 YEAR OLD YEMENI CHILD DIES AT HANDS OF 40 YEAR OLD HUSBAND ON WEDDING NIGHT (of sexual injuries)
~~~~~~~
This is absolutely sick.
Just like you for hunting these stories down and posting them. We get it. Can't you find a Muslim bigot hating sites to post all that crap. You are one sick gloom and doomer. The chemtrail fog has done you in. Disgusting posts. Get some help you old serb hag.

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Location hidden

#174096 Aug 12, 2014
I have Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like Israel stomping the dogshit out of those halfwits in gaza? Are you ashamed of never wiping your filthy ass? I raise my 'Left' hand in a salute to all mu-slimes!
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#174097 Aug 12, 2014
Dallas Cowboy's owner Jerry Jones on photos showing him groping a young woman: I was misunderstood.

The p(ch)arade of conservative values continues.......
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#174098 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Never in your cowardly life would you utter a disrespectful word to one of my brothers, cousins, father or uncles. I know you know that, so your vile words here mean nada. Go grab another sock and agree with yourself.
Hi ILIH, you know that arisocks has his meltdowns in July and August. His words do mean nada no matter which sock he pulls out. Such a loser troll.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Just a Vet

Lexington, KY

#174099 Aug 12, 2014
Stay indoors tonight more free give aways, oh wait that's MO

Providence, UT

#174100 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you for hunting these stories down and posting them. We get it. Can't you find a Muslim bigot hating sites to post all that crap. You are one sick gloom and doomer. The chemtrail fog has done you in. Disgusting posts. Get some help you old serb hag.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Instead of spending their vacation creating their alternative to the ACA, teabaggers are on the golf course and rubber chicken dinner circuit accepting bribes and kickbacks from their puppetmasters.

Since: Oct 09

#174101 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>

Fire...MISS!

It was not I!

I'll show you a sock if you apologize..
I have been cooking supper, and now for a cold brew.

San Diego, CA

#174102 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
All this crap coming out of your loud mouth it's getting very old you liberal hag...
Johnny Come Lately

Garrett, KY

#174103 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#174104 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

You do realize don't ya, leDUMBO those KY counties are an example of what McCONnell has done for those counties....NOTHING. And then there's that little secret coming out his wife on the board of those who make it their quest to close more coal mines, meanwhile bragging about the ones they closed. RED states suck more from the gov't than BLUE states, yet their low IQ voters continue to vote for those DO NOTHING teabagger CONS.
Mitch McConnell's wife sits on the board of a group working to kill the coal industry
For the pro-coal senator, the "war on coal" begins at home
For months, Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell has accused his Democratic opponent, Alison Lundergan Grimes, of engaging in a “war on coal,” casting her as an outright enemy of one of the state’s most vital industries.
But while McConnell presents himself as a defender of Kentucky coal mining, a member of his own family who serves as a key campaign surrogate is taking a role in an organization that funds one of the most aggressive anti-coal campaigns in the country.
McConnell’s wife, former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, sits on the board of directors of Bloomberg Philanthropies, which has plunged $50 million into the Sierra Club’s Beyond Coal initiative, an advocacy effort with the expressed goal of killing the coal industry.
http://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-s-wife -...
Don't you have some more threads to troll, stalker freak? I only seen your name a couple times. Bet you hit most of them before I even got up. Trolling, trolling, trolling.
As usual, you GOT NOTHING.(except of course one post closer to that troll badge) hahaha
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

arisocks pipes in for leDUMBO:

How many of those County Governments are run by democrat majorities?

Honest question, no name calling, no insult.

~~~~~~

How about you look them all up and post your results with sources and let us know. I really don't care to look it all up. Knock yourself out. And thanks for reposting that little tidbit about mcCONnells wife and the board she sits on destroying coal companies. That is PRICELESS.

United Mine Workers of America back Grimes. COAL COMPANIES back McCONnell.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Providence, UT

#174105 Aug 12, 2014
Rand Paul’s foreign policy fraud: Where’s the supposed anti-interventionist now?

He flip-flopped on Israel, went AWOL on bombing ISIS. Now he has “mixed feelings." The jig is up

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/rand_pauls_fo...

Burrhead needs to start praying to Aqua Buddha for direction.

San Diego, CA

#174106 Aug 12, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing the denial card, eh? It's time for you to move out of Cali-, er, location hidden.
Is that the best you can do....btw, my location is Los Angeles, but if you post from your cell phone, does change location. LOS ANGELES, CA----get it...!m???

Location hidden

#174107 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ILIH, you know that arisocks has his meltdowns in July and August. His words do mean nada no matter which sock he pulls out. Such a loser troll.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Hey you, lol I'm aware.
And I'm fully expecting a love letter/ flowers in my inbox, sometime around midnight.

Providence, UT

#174108 Aug 12, 2014
GOP’s absurd Obamacare turnaround: Senate candidates caught in “repeal” dance

Thom Tillis, Scott Brown and others want Obamacare repealed ... but also want some of it to stay behind. Oops!

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/gops_absurd_o...

Dance, little teabiscuits, dance..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 min Retribution 1,649
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,498,261
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 2 min Eagle 12 113
News Muhammad Ali's son asked, 'Are you Muslim?' by ... 4 min Battle Tested 6
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 5 min WEDONTKNOW 223
News The Latest: Mitch McConnell fields protesters' ... 6 min Cujo 18
News Ohio Gov. John Kasich: House Republicans could ... 6 min FireyFellow44 9
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Rico from East Lo... 413,182
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 14 min Just Think 21,356
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 34 min Trump your President 6,079
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Justice Dale 237,825
News Tom Perez to lead US Democrats against Donald T... 1 hr o see the light 53
More from around the web