'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
proof

United States

#172366 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
just had a nice 2 wk vacation in Florida, all those things a lowlife, nolife troll like you only
You spent 2 weeks posting on here while on vacation? To no life trolls?
Proof again what a determined-to-be-miserable soul you are!

24/7-365 loser!

You just admitted it. Better get started denying it. Too bad the proof is there.
ba dum bump

United States

#172367 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Grimes opens Lexington office, says women will vote for her in November
Women will vote for her simply because of gender? Wow, what an insult to the intellect of women!
ba dum bump

United States

#172368 Jul 31, 2014
ditchy micthy is probably trying to pull a lois lerner and try to delete all her posts!
Commietator

Louisville, KY

#172369 Jul 31, 2014
IND wrote:
watch the problems mount up .the GDP .up 4% they was 49.000 job losses last quarter .i think inflation is going be what to watch ,the stock mkt going down .oil is below a hundred dollars a barrel ,it wont show up on the pumps tho ,watch the pumps go higher food prices go higher with ever thing else. when the big co. loose on the stock mkt .they just raise their prices on the small man to make that loss up.the consumer is the one gets hit hardest.but the consumer is running out money fast they been squeezed about all that can be .watch things go south now..
Is the glass half full or half empty? Your post is correct in that there were 49000 jobs lost. However you fail to add the fact of 53 months of job gains with a total of 1.6 million so far in 2014.
Yes the average American is getting squeezed. It began 30 years ago with the Repub idea of the money going to the top and everyone else being Trickled on. The percent income of the worker compared to the total company profits is less now than it has been in almost 100 years.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172370 Jul 31, 2014
proof wrote:
<quoted text>
You spent 2 weeks posting on here while on vacation? To no life trolls?
Proof again what a determined-to-be-miserable soul you are!
24/7-365 loser!
You just admitted it. Better get started denying it. Too bad the proof is there.
Hey potato troll, Prove that. I am on and off this and only this thread a couple hours a day in between laundry, yard work, cooking, housework, BBQing, talking to family/friend, shopping, my daily walk, checking emails/FB and no where near the exaggeration you lie about. Go back and look dumbass. Yesterday I posted and then 11 hours later came on to laugh at you fools after a fun day enjoying the great KY weather with my best friend. Some days I'm on here throughout the WHOLE day instead of playing candy crush, stalking and trolling posters like you do. You just hate that eh? YOU wish you were that miserable right, poor thing.
Sucks to be you, right

Now fo and go stalk someone else jealous loser lemming, lowlife, nolife troll.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172371 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not my boy you deranged postal troll, he is OUR PRESIDENT, freely elected by the MAJORITY of AMERICANS, not once, but TWICE. Get over it and he WILL be President until Jan 2017.
That was hero's war. Your full of shit.
The war we should be fighting"...
August 1st, 2007
WASHINGTON (CNN)–Sen. Barack Obama says he would shift the war on terror to Afghanistan and Pakistan in a speech he delivered Wednesday.
"There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again," he will say. "It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al Qaeda leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets, and President Musharraf won't act, we will."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/08/...
haha, sodahead?freerepublic? the decidersmusic? yeehee? hahahaha not even a fauxbox or CONServaNUT tree Daily, infowars or Warped NUT Drama (wnd) had that bullshit rhetoric and propaganda. Too funny.
Your hero dubya owns those TWO wars, not Obama. He let 3,000 people die on 9/11 after 10 months of warning to start with. His "mission accomplished" was a joke around the war. Bin Laden wasn't in IRAQ, was he, dumbass. Bush said he didn't even think of him. He couldn't kill him, but Obama did. Suck it up crybaby.
"If Obama's EPA" would let them destroy the environment, National Parks, Ocean marine life, protected species, they could exploit workers for minimum wage while BIG OIL CORPS make all the money.....typical teabagger CON mentality.
As for the sanctions, I bet Putin's sorryass will suffer and be begging for them to buy his goods when his people start to feel the pinch. What would you suggest...a nuke? CONS = warmongers, yes, we know, it's been proven.
You losers are pathetic.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
It must take a lot of work to be as stupid as you are. I guess the 93 World Trade center bombing, attack on the USS Cole and 2 embassy bombings that killed hundreds all planned and carried out by bin Laden was Bush's fault .

Clinton had several opportunities to take out bin Laden and didn't do it. To busy golfing and getting his knob polished by the interns. 9/11 could have been avoided if your boy Clinton had done his job. Just like Benghazi could have been avoided if Hillary had done her job instead of using her job as secretary of state to extort money from countries around the world for her husbands charities.... LOL...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/henrymiller/2011/...

Oblama's EPA is a terrorist organization used to punish corporations (PEOPLE) who didn't support him... Just like the IRS!

Putin is a BILLIONAIRE! Those PISSY little sanctions are a JOKE!
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172373 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Grimes opens Lexington office, says women will vote for her in November
Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes kicked off a bus tour to this weekend's annual Fancy Farm picnic by opening her Fayette County headquarters with a few hundred cheering supporters.
A day after the Bluegrass Poll showed U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell taking his first lead in a race that remains within the margin of error, Grimes said she was confident that groups such as women, whom the poll shows her hemorrhaging since February, will vote for her in November.
The secretary of state, flanked by Democratic officials and family members in Lexington's Eastland Shopping Center on Winchester Road, rallied the crowd with an extensive critique of McConnell, going so far as to invoke a 2010 remark McConnell made about his efforts to deny President Barack Obama a second term.
"You all know Mitch McConnell said his number one priority was to make sure that our president didn't see another term," Grimes told the crowd. "Well, it is my number one priority to make sure Mitch McConnell doesn't see a sixth term."
McConnell senior adviser Josh Holmes responded to that comment Tuesday night by saying, "If you're looking for a single item that sheds light on this entire race, it's that Alison Lundergan Grimes isn't just supporting Barack Obama's policies, she's criticizing McConnell for opposing his re-election for president."
After the event, Grimes said her campaign's internal poll numbers "have shown, as the polls have shown for a year, this race continues to be a complete and total dead heat."
As foreign policy inches its way into a debate that has largely focused on the economy, Grimes was asked about congressional efforts to aid Israel's missile defense system, known as the Iron Dome.
"Obviously, Israel is one of our strongest allies in the Middle East, and she has the right to defend herself," Grimes said. "But the loss of life, especially the innocent civilians in Gaza, is a tragedy. The Iron Dome has been a big reason why Israel has been able to withstand the terrorists that have tried to tunnel their way in.
"My hope is that a cease-fire can be structured. Ultimately, I think the long-term solution though is not one we can impose. It has to come from within. It's a two-state solution between Israel and Palestine."
On immigration, with the U.S. House of Representatives preparing a significantly scaled-down version of the emergency supplemental funding request to deal with the influx of migrant children at the southern U.S. border, Grimes was asked whether she thought it was worth it for Senate Democrats to attach comprehensive immigration reform even if that meant the proposal might fail.
"We're a year too late for comprehensive immigration reform, but it's needed and necessary," she said.
The Democratic candidate has been reluctant to take a position on the president's funding request, repeatedly blaming the failure to pass comprehensive reform, which did pass the U.S. Senate.
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2014/07/29/3357293/gr...
The women WILL vote for her. Watch for it. Except for those stupid ones who are fooled by our 30yr career obstructionist.
McCONnell voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the Paycheck Fairness Act
McCONnell voted against the Family Medical Leave Act
McCONnell voted against the Violence Against Women Act.
McCONnell voted against the Paycheck Fairness Act
McCONnell proudly celebrated the Hobby Lobby decision, wants to ban all abortion, even in cases of rape and incest, and ban forms of birth control altogether
McCONnell’s party — who are in no way “hostile to women,” as McCONnell says .....
McCONnell voted against raising the minimum wage 16 times,while voting in favor of raising his own government salary
Alison needs to keep reminding women
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
RIP
Liberal CLOWN!
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172374 Jul 31, 2014
In the house weeper's state where they will hold CON convention Hillary still beats their repuked and clown candidate line-up....haha

PRICELESS

Ohio: Hillary Clinton dodges Obama drag

Hillary Clinton leads all potential Republican presidential challengers in Ohio despite President Barack Obama’s sagging approval numbers in the crucial swing state, a new poll says.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday, Ohio voters prefer Clinton in head-to-head matchups with all the tested 2016 GOP presidential contenders.

The former secretary of State holds a 4-point edge against Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and a 7-point lead over Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who has strong favorability ratings in his home state. Clinton holds a wider 9-point lead in a one-on-one matchup with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and an 11-point edge against former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

Clinton, who is currently considering a run for the Democratic nomination in 2016, continues to win strong support among women, gaining at least a 20-point edge from females in all her head-to-head matchups.

A majority of Ohio voters also hold a favorable opinion of Clinton. Fifty-two percent of Ohio voters say they have a favorable opinion of her, compared with 43 percent who have an unfavorable opinion.

The pollsters noted that Clinton’s strong numbers stand in contrast with Obama’s, who has a 59 percent disapproval rating in Ohio, compared with a 36 percent approval rating. Sixty-five percent of the state’s independents disapprove of the president, while just 30 percent approve. Obama carried Ohio twice on his way to presidential victories in 2008 and 2012.

“The bad news for Democrats is that President Barack Obama’s approval rating in Ohio is close to his all-time, all-state low. The good news for the party is that the president doesn’t appear to be hurting the Democrats’ consensus front-runner for 2016, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac Poll.

“Obviously there is a long way to go until 2016, but at this point the political problems the president is encountering are not rubbing off on her.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-hi...

Keep those polls coming, and she hasn't even declared herself as a candidate yet....hahaha

Ignorant obstructing, do nothing CONgress keeps sending the votes and the donations to the DEMS.... THANKS losers

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172375 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
We know who the spamming LIAR is. I can't believe how stupid you are. You spam all this crap off these George Soros rags and think people don't know it's all fabricated BS.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172376 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
In the house weeper's state where they will hold CON convention Hillary still beats their repuked and clown candidate line-up....haha
PRICELESS
Ohio: Hillary Clinton dodges Obama drag
Hillary Clinton leads all potential Republican presidential challengers in Ohio despite President Barack Obama’s sagging approval numbers in the crucial swing state, a new poll says.
According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday, Ohio voters prefer Clinton in head-to-head matchups with all the tested 2016 GOP presidential contenders.
The former secretary of State holds a 4-point edge against Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and a 7-point lead over Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who has strong favorability ratings in his home state. Clinton holds a wider 9-point lead in a one-on-one matchup with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and an 11-point edge against former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.
Clinton, who is currently considering a run for the Democratic nomination in 2016, continues to win strong support among women, gaining at least a 20-point edge from females in all her head-to-head matchups.
A majority of Ohio voters also hold a favorable opinion of Clinton. Fifty-two percent of Ohio voters say they have a favorable opinion of her, compared with 43 percent who have an unfavorable opinion.
The pollsters noted that Clinton’s strong numbers stand in contrast with Obama’s, who has a 59 percent disapproval rating in Ohio, compared with a 36 percent approval rating. Sixty-five percent of the state’s independents disapprove of the president, while just 30 percent approve. Obama carried Ohio twice on his way to presidential victories in 2008 and 2012.
“The bad news for Democrats is that President Barack Obama’s approval rating in Ohio is close to his all-time, all-state low. The good news for the party is that the president doesn’t appear to be hurting the Democrats’ consensus front-runner for 2016, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac Poll.
“Obviously there is a long way to go until 2016, but at this point the political problems the president is encountering are not rubbing off on her.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-hi...
Keep those polls coming, and she hasn't even declared herself as a candidate yet....hahaha
Ignorant obstructing, do nothing CONgress keeps sending the votes and the donations to the DEMS.... THANKS losers
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
YEP!!! The republicans ain't even going to bother running a candidate.

Hillary Clinton!!!! She lost to a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHA!!! Whatever that is????
Cities

Albany, KY

#172377 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who the spamming LIAR is. I can't believe how stupid you are. You spam all this crap off these George Soros rags and think people don't know it's all fabricated BS.
We know who the spamming LIAR is. I can't believe how stupid you are. You spam all this crap off Fox News and think people don't know it's all fabricated BS.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172379 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal CLOWN!
Clueless teabagger CON

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB' MITCH
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172380 Jul 31, 2014
Cities wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who the spamming LIAR is. I can't believe how stupid you are. You spam all this crap off Fox News and think people don't know it's all fabricated BS.
Go ahead and give the post number where I posted ant links from Fox. All liberals can do is LIE. It looks like the Grimes campaign can't handle what the Apostle is posting! LOL!!!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP MORON!
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172381 Jul 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the glass half full or half empty? Your post is correct in that there were 49000 jobs lost. However you fail to add the fact of 53 months of job gains with a total of 1.6 million so far in 2014.
Yes the average American is getting squeezed. It began 30 years ago with the Repub idea of the money going to the top and everyone else being Trickled on. The percent income of the worker compared to the total company profits is less now than it has been in almost 100 years.
Got a question for ya genius...If that's the case (which it isn't) why didn't your hero liberals change all that? They had complete control of both houses of congress for 2 YEARS!

Banjo face Pelosi and Oatmeal on his tie Reid never even mentioned it! Neither did Obama!

Type me some MORE BS! I enjoy reading it! But, I thoroughly enjoy replying to it.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172382 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless teabagger CON
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB' MITCH
Grimes has a 1 point advantage among women TODAY!!! That ain't going to get!

I guess as I continue to point out that all her money is coming from the BILLION DOLLAR ABORTION INDUSTRY AND HOLLYWOOD HOMOSEXUALS is causing her problems.

I guess that decent women in Ky. are looking for a woman they can identify with. You know, one that doesn't take money from BABY KILLERS so she can help Obama continue to destroy anything that might be considered decent. You know, LIKE THE AMERICAN FAMILY!
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172383 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!!! The republicans ain't even going to bother running a candidate.
Hillary Clinton!!!! She lost to a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHA!!! Whatever that is????
But she wouldn't lose to any of the potential repuked clown candidates lining up for the teabagger CONS. Hell, she hasn't even had to campaign for herself, your 3 parties seem to be doing it for her. hahaha

Whatever what is, postal? You aren't making any sense, as usual.

Pray tell, which teabagger CON do you fancy? hahaha

You fail to remember he WAS a community organizer in Chicago.......

before earning his law degree, graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review,

he worked as a civil rights attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate

U.S. Senator: 2005–2008 ........

AND THEN:

FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT 2008 (which is what irks you teabagger CONS the most)

2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate

2012 2nd term PRESIDENT....(which irked you teabagger CONS even more)

Keep up your mindless fauxsquawk conspiracy media fed zombie talking points, you wish he had only been a community organizer. Obviously, that was a plus for him as he moved forward in his career and history. Sucks you loser are so transparent, an embarrassment to the rest of the country.....you know, the MAJORITY that voted him in office, not ONCE, but TWICE.

You are such a pathetic, resentful, crybaby loser teabagging CON TROLL. Lots of laughs though. hahaha

Keep trying. THANKS for the reposts. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Red Headed Tim

Harrodsburg, KY

#172384 Jul 31, 2014
It should be simple. Do you like Obama? If you do vote Grimes. If you don't you have to go with McConnell. Personally, I usually vote against the incumbent. I will not this time. Grimes's latest commercial tells it all. She has been chosen with the idea that women will be foolish enough to cast a vote for her simply because she is a woman. She pushes the "war on women." If she is elected she will go to Washington and disappear. McConnell at least is a presence and is powerful enough to have some influence on Obama. Again, vote Grimes if you love Obama. Vote McConnell is you don't.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172385 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
It must take a lot of work to be as stupid as you are. I guess the 93 World Trade center bombing, attack on the USS Cole and 2 embassy bombings that killed hundreds all planned and carried out by bin Laden was Bush's fault .
Clinton had several opportunities to take out bin Laden and didn't do it. To busy golfing and getting his knob polished by the interns. 9/11 could have been avoided if your boy Clinton had done his job. Just like Benghazi could have been avoided if Hillary had done her job instead of using her job as secretary of state to extort money from countries around the world for her husbands charities.... LOL...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/henrymiller/2011/...
Oblama's EPA is a terrorist organization used to punish corporations (PEOPLE) who didn't support him... Just like the IRS!
Putin is a BILLIONAIRE! Those PISSY little sanctions are a JOKE!
hahahaha, talking heads rhetoric and propaganda....They didn't kill 3,000 people on US soil on their watch...it was your hero dubya's watch, and he had 10 months of warning to prevent it. Squawk all you want, it doesn't change that fact. Bin laden wasn't even a thought on bush's feeble mind, but Obama got him right where he was in Afghanistan/Pakistan, NOT IRAQ. Keep spinning...hahah

Your gun NUT teabagger loser CONS are the closest we have to domestic terrorist. EPA protects people, the air, water, wildlife, and the environment and is the sole reason BIG CORPS (who are NOT people) and their pocketed CONgressman fight them. IRS didn't do anything that the BUSH IRS didn't do...go figure.

Putin may be a billionaire, but the people of Russia are not. The first sanctions were biting him and his country and the second one joined by other countries will bite them even more. He is a cold, heartless dictator who couldn't even let the families retrieve their loved ones bodies from the plane they shot down, who has mines planted now for international investigators, the lowest of human beings. No better than bin laden. No wonder he is you ignorant teabagger CONS hero.

Putin/Palin 2016, your dream ticket no doubt.

The BIGGEST JOKE here is YOU.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
reality

Bowling Green, KY

#172386 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>But she wouldn't lose to any of the potential repuked clown candidates lining up for the teabagger CONS. Hell, she hasn't even had to campaign for herself, your 3 parties seem to be doing it for her. hahaha

Whatever what is, postal? You aren't making any sense, as usual.

Pray tell, which teabagger CON do you fancy? hahaha

You fail to remember he WAS a community organizer in Chicago.......

before earning his law degree, graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review,

he worked as a civil rights attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate

U.S. Senator: 2005–2008 ........

AND THEN:

FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT 2008 (which is what irks you teabagger CONS the most)

2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate

2012 2nd term PRESIDENT....(which irked you teabagger CONS even more)

Keep up your mindless fauxsquawk conspiracy media fed zombie talking points, you wish he had only been a community organizer. Obviously, that was a plus for him as he moved forward in his career and history. Sucks you loser are so transparent, an embarrassment to the rest of the country.....you know, the MAJORITY that voted him in office, not ONCE, but TWICE.

You are such a pathetic, resentful, crybaby loser teabagging CON TROLL. Lots of laughs though. hahaha

Keep trying. THANKS for the reposts. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lame
reality

Bowling Green, KY

#172387 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha, talking heads rhetoric and propaganda....They didn't kill 3,000 people on US soil on their watch...it was your hero dubya's watch, and he had 10 months of warning to prevent it. Squawk all you want, it doesn't change that fact. Bin laden wasn't even a thought on bush's feeble mind, but Obama got him right where he was in Afghanistan/Pakistan, NOT IRAQ. Keep spinning...hahah

Your gun NUT teabagger loser CONS are the closest we have to domestic terrorist. EPA protects people, the air, water, wildlife, and the environment and is the sole reason BIG CORPS (who are NOT people) and their pocketed CONgressman fight them. IRS didn't do anything that the BUSH IRS didn't do...go figure.

Putin may be a billionaire, but the people of Russia are not. The first sanctions were biting him and his country and the second one joined by other countries will bite them even more. He is a cold, heartless dictator who couldn't even let the families retrieve their loved ones bodies from the plane they shot down, who has mines planted now for international investigators, the lowest of human beings. No better than bin laden. No wonder he is you ignorant teabagger CONS hero.

Putin/Palin 2016, your dream ticket no doubt.

The BIGGEST JOKE here is YOU.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 2 min Black Rhino 2,899
GOP loyalties strained as four Texans ponder pr... 2 min serfs up 15
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 3 min barefoot2626 50
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min VoteVets Org 305,702
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Valerie 263,273
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 min xxxrayted 566
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 4 min Le Jimbo 121
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min TSM 1,110,797
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Chilli J 116,786
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 27 min Frankie Rizzo 253