'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228581 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Munfordville, KY

#167671 Jun 24, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
They think it worked out fine. So much so they want to go back...and spill other's blood again.
Who are the "they" you are accusing of wanting to spill more blood? Our brave soldiers? Ask a few what they think and why they think it. Then get back with us.
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#167672 Jun 24, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the "they" you are accusing of wanting to spill more blood? Our brave soldiers? Ask a few what they think and why they think it. Then get back with us.
The wardrum beating neo-cons in the Republican party. Who have no regard for our military.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#167674 Jun 24, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> Spin on, elections are coming to set you straight!
That is what you said in 2012 Doofus.

L,fao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Ed Danvers

Langley, KY

#167675 Jun 24, 2014
All politicians are stupid! They have become addicted to money and become enslaved by corporations to do their bidding. The first politician to stand up and reject money from unions or corporations has my vote. The only way to acheive that is to institute term limits in both houses of Congress. The Supreme Court should term limited to 12 years instead of a lifetime appointment.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#167676 Jun 24, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those Iraqi WMD's boy, it has only been 14 Years.
Where are those Nuclear Weapons?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I don't get paid to school your dumb ass but you are in much need of some intelligence I will help you out just this once.

You constantly claim that Bush lied about WMD'S in Iraq. Bush, like the rest of the politicians on the Hill, all got the same intelligence briefings from the CIA. This is a pop quiz for you. lol

1. Who wrote this letter to President Bush?
We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraq sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs.

Answer: Joe Lieberman, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Milulski, Tom Daschle and John Kerry. Oct 1998

Do you recognize any of those names? lol Since they all agreed with the Intelligence Agency that assured them there were WMD in Iraq...does that make them lying war mongers also?

2.Who said this?
The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now:a rogue state with WMD, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists if we fail to respond today. Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.

Answer:Bill Clinton 1998 Are you calling Slick Willy a liar?

3.Who said this?
In the 4 years since the UN inspectors left, Intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capacity and his nuclear program. He has also given comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including Al Qaeda members. It is clear however that if left unchecked Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will continue trying to develop WMD. Should he be left to succeed in that endeavor he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East which as we know all too well affects American security.

Answer:Hilary Clinton Oct 2002 Oh no! Say it ain't so! Is it possible that Hilary is also a lying war monger, according to you? lol

4.Who declared this?
I will be voting to give the President of the United States (George W. Bush) the authority to use force to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of WMD in his hands is a REAL and GRAVE threat to Americas security.

Answer:John Kerry Oct 2002 Damn, if nothing else you have proved that the left have just as many lying war mongers as the right does. lol

I can continue your pop quiz later with statements from Madeline Albright, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden to name a few. I have to get back to payroll. I sincerely hope you actually learned a few things today so maybe your next post won't be so stupid!

You're welcome!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#167677 Jun 24, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
Another day another 10 scandals lying to the American people. The liberal loons have no problem with this administration but the average American is getting tired of this crap.
Agree
Commietator

Bowling Green, KY

#167678 Jun 24, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning *Patriots*:)
~~~
PRUDEN: Obama and a world on fire

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/... ?

Wesley Pruden is editor emeritus of The Washington Times
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

With iCopyright you can quickly and legally reuse copyrighted content on the web. Learn More

http://license.icopyright.net/rights/postServ...
Funny thing about the world on fire among the top 10 nations of earth. None but Repubs in the US give a crap. When will you war mongers learn??
Commietator

Bowling Green, KY

#167679 Jun 24, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Obama says a lot of things, doesn't he? Intelligent people know that just because your messiah says it...that doesn't mean there's a bit of truth to what is being said. Fighting for working families? Really? Then why are there a record number of Americans on food stamps on Obama's watch? Why are there a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch? Evidently he has been "fighting" for working families for about 5 years now but for some odd, bizarro world, crazy kind of weird reason...those record food stamp and poverty level numbers keep growing. How did that happen? Are you using the Nancy Pelosi Dewey Imbecile creative math system that she used for Obamacare? lol
Explain the 51 months of job growth away using your Repub talking points. Bush failed and America is still paying for it.
Take that back a little. Of all the regained income in the US since the '08 collapse 97% of it has gone to the top 1%. You know,,,, the job creators.
Commietator

Bowling Green, KY

#167680 Jun 24, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get paid to school your dumb ass but you are in much need of some intelligence I will help you out just this once.

You constantly claim that Bush lied about WMD'S in Iraq. Bush, like the rest of the politicians on the Hill, all got the same intelligence briefings from the CIA. This is a pop quiz for you. lol

We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraq sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs.

Answer: Joe Lieberman, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Milulski, Tom Daschle and John Kerry. Oct 1998

Do you recognize any of those names? lol Since they all agreed with the Intelligence Agency that assured them there were WMD in Iraq...does that make them lying war mongers also?

2.Who said this?
The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now:a rogue state with WMD, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists if we fail to respond today. Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.

3.Who said this?
In the 4 years since the UN inspectors left, Intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capacity and his nuclear program. He has also given comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including Al Qaeda members. It is clear however that if left unchecked Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will continue trying to develop WMD. Should he be left to succeed in that endeavor he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East which as we know all too well affects American security.

Answer:Hilary Clinton Oct 2002 Oh no! Say it ain't so! Is it possible that Hilary is also a lying war monger, according to you? lol

4.Who declared this?
I will be voting to give the President of the United States (George W. Bush) the authority to use force to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of WMD in his hands is a REAL and GRAVE threat to Americas security.

Answer:John Kerry Oct 2002 Damn, if nothing else you have proved that the left have just as many lying war mongers as the right does. lol

I can continue your pop quiz later with statements from Madeline Albright, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden to name a few. I have to get back to payroll. I sincerely hope you actually learned a few things today so maybe your next post won't be so stupid!

You're welcome!
Excellent points to Dems being at fault for believing the Bush lies.
Let's look at someone who didn't buy the BS

I don’t oppose all wars. And I know that in this crowd today, there is no shortage of patriots, or of patriotism. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other arm-chair, weekend warriors in this Administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.
I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a US occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda.
Obama 2002

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#167681 Jun 24, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get paid to school your dumb ass but you are in much need of some intelligence I will help you out just this once.
2.Who said this?
3.Who said this?
4.Who declared this?
You're welcome!
ALL done based on information (Liies) from whom?
Bush / Cheney
always blaming

Hagerstown, MD

#167682 Jun 24, 2014
what are you going to do to change it? most people try to fix it.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167683 Jun 24, 2014
There Was A Teabagger
(With apologies to There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly)
There was a teabagger who swallowed Fox lies.
I don’t know why she swallowed those lies.
She ain't too wise

There was a teabagger who swallowed some spin
From Karl Rove who said that Mitt Romney did win
She swallowed the spin to feed the lies
But I don't know why she swallowed the lies
She ain't too wise

There was a teabagger who swallowed Beck's bull
Your brain ain't whole if you swallow his bull
She swallowed Beck's bull to feed the spin
From Karl Rove who said gays are livin' in sin
She ain't too wise
There was a teabagger who swallowed the line
That tax cuts for rich folks would trickle down fine
She swallowed the line to feed the bull
She swallowed the bull to feed the spin
From Karl Rove reeking of bourbon and gin
She ain't too wise

There was a teabagger who swallowed this dirt:
"Obama's the devil who we must subvert!"
She swallowed the dirt to feed the line
She swallowed the line to feed the bull
She swallowed the bull to feed the spin
From Karl Rove who said Iraq would be a quick win
She ain't too wise

There was a teabagger who swallowed some truth
She's dead, of course.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167684 Jun 24, 2014
These bozo's are still trying to convince you that the people who believed the elaborate lies by Bush and the Cheney Stovepipe crowd are more guilty than the ones who purposefully told those lies?!?

And you're responding with proof?

And expecting what?

That they will then believe differently cause you proved it?

Don't be as stupid as they are, don't give them the idea that what they are trying to pass off as truth and reality has even a tiny bit of such

It doesn't
It will never
They don't care
You're wasting your time and effort

Cantor might have spoken the truth once, he's "Liberal Scum" now, Eric Cantor!

John Boehner once told the truth, he's now also a "Liberal"!

Beck told the truth only last week, that Liberals were right, guess what he is now!!!

They are the Anti-Reality, history washing, ridiculous scandal fabricating, outright BS lunatics and liars.

You shouldn't be giving them the time of day!

Since: Oct 11

South Fulton, TN

#167685 Jun 24, 2014
Doesn't matter to those who spilled their blood in Iraq. Does it?
Same B/S It once was the Domino theory of Communism taking over country by country! Thousands died for that B/S! Then the axis of evil was born, and thousands died for that! Can anybody TRUTHFULLY tell me why? TRUTHFULLY?

PEACE
tofy
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167686 Jun 24, 2014
I'll tell you where the WMD is,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

That's right, Obama was right on Syria, now they no longer have the WMDs!!!!

What's that, you didn't hear or see that on Drudge, Breitbart and World Nut Daily, no, you wouldn't. Since they and John McCain of course, wanted us to arm the rebels, which, Saudi did, which is now in the hands of ISIS!!!

"“Thank God for the Saudis and Prince Bandar,” John McCain told CNN’s Candy Crowley in January 2014.“Thank God for the Saudis and Prince Bandar, and for our Qatari friends,” the senator said once again a month later, at the Munich Security Conference.

McCain was praising Prince Bandar bin Sultan, then the head of Saudi Arabia’s intelligence services and a former ambassador to the United States, for supporting forces fighting Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria. McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham had previously met with Bandar to encourage the Saudis to arm Syrian rebel forces.

But shortly after McCain’s Munich comments, Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah relieved Bandar of his Syrian covert-action portfolio, which was then transferred to Saudi Interior Minister Prince Mohammed bin Nayef. By mid-April, just two weeks after President Obama met with King Abdullah on March 28, Bandar had also been removed from his position as head of Saudi intelligence—according to official government statements, at “his own request.” Sources close to the royal court told me that, in fact, the king fired Bandar over his handling of the kingdom’s Syria policy and other simmering tensions, after initially refusing to accept Bandar’s offers to resign.(Bandar retains his title as secretary-general of the king’s National Security Council.)

The Free Syrian Army (FSA), the “moderate” armed opposition in the country, receives a lot of attention. But two of the most successful factions fighting Assad’s forces are Islamist extremist groups: Jabhat al-Nusra and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the latter of which is now amassing territory in Iraq and threatening to further destabilize the entire region. And that success is in part due to the support they have received from two Persian Gulf countries: Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

NO, WE DO NOT WANT REPUBLICANS CALLING THE SHOTS IN FOREIGN POLICY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Wilkes Barre, PA

#167687 Jun 24, 2014
In today's daily unethical teabagger report:

Republican Voter Fraud Found as Scott Walker Supporter Charged With 13 Felonies In Wisconsin

Hallelujah!!!! Republicans have found their voter fraud. Unfortunately for them, they are the ones committing it.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/24/republ...
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167688 Jun 24, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Our brave soldiers do not want to go back into Iraq either you dumbass, does it ever matter that you don't represent the truth, ever, on anything?

He was accusing your f-ing hero Cheney, your previous candidate for Prez John McCain, your representative (and not at all gay) Lyndsey Graham!!

Wilkes Barre, PA

#167689 Jun 24, 2014
John Boehner Snubs the Unemployed as Republicans Push for Unpaid For Business Tax Cuts

(Sander)Levin again pointed out the hypocrisy of Republicans hiding under the false excuse that the unemployment extensions are not paid for while they shred their own alleged budget principle by adding unpaid tax credits to the deficit.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/24/republ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167690 Jun 24, 2014
IRS CANCELLED Contract with Email-Storage Firm Weeks After Lerner’s Computer Crash

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) cancelled its longtime relationship with an email-storage contractor just weeks after ex-IRS official Lois Lerner’s computer crashed and shortly before other IRS officials’ computers allegedly crashed.

The IRS signed a contract with Sonasoft, an email-archiving company based in San Jose, California, each year from 2005 to 2010.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/22/irs-cancell...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167691 Jun 24, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
Dems are driving this country deep into the hole right now. Sorry, no dem will have my vote until they STOP raising taxes. And last I heard they are going up in January. Time for a house cleaning if you ask me!!!
And the taxes did go up on Jan. 2011 for those making over $400K per year. Repubs forget they were told by Mitch and all the other Repubs in DC that this would hurt employment. Instead the US has had 51 months of job growth. Why do Repubs lie about everything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 18 min Drilling for the ... 48
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min replaytime 199,308
News For Obama, setbacks from a divided Supreme Court 22 min Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... 33 min Rev Cash Dollar 44
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 34 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... 35 min Chilli J 12
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren Being Vetted for Hillary ... 40 min Cordwainer Trout 9
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 46 min VorenusI 388,087
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr kuda 1,334
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr Patriot 1,122
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr USAsince1680 1,395,134
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr WasteWater 3,449
More from around the web