'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239983 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160167 Apr 4, 2014
There is no one more corrupt or evil among our politicians, than Dirty Harry Reid...he is stopping everything humanly possible Republicans are trying to do, just to make them look bad ... and brainwashed, uninformed liberals are buying every 'crap' that comes out of his filthy liberal mouth !!
his year

Manchester, KY

#160168 Apr 4, 2014
is this pauls year 2014.if so will he be a ok guy.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160169 Apr 4, 2014
"Not what your country can do for you, but what your can do for your country" JFK !!

Today, people are going...ok, I'll vote for you, but what you are going to do for me ...???????

Even ILLEGALS get from this country, liberals don't care, corruption ok, too many uninformed, brainwashed, fine, as long liberals stay in power !!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160171 Apr 4, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Fool
Did you know that just about all of those people are getting FREE INSURANCE.
In other words this is a WELFARE program because the "uninsured" do not have money to pay the premiums so Joe 6-Pack taxpayer is paying the bill
YES ...Medicaid/Medical is WELFARE ... you're correct...low income and poor...!!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160172 Apr 4, 2014
Just heard on radio- commercial ...You don't have to have kids to be eligible for MEDICAL in California. That is OBAMACARE for you ...!!!!!

Now, how many signed up for MEDIAL in California and how many all together from 7,100,000 including MEDICAID ...?????

Ok, liberals, anyone ...?????
Joe

Johnson City, TN

#160173 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
Speaking of dunces. Have you heard the latest from Louie Gohmert? I mean this kind of stuff shouldn’t really shock you considering Gohmert is so crazy even his own party tries to distance itself from him, but really the stupid, it burns. While making a presentation for World Net Daily, or as my colleague Erin Nanasi likes to call it,“Wing Nut Daily,” Gohmert said that separation of church and state,“was to be a one-way wall where the state would not dictate to the church, but the church would certainly play a role in the state.” Apparently the separation part of the phrase separation of church and state is lost on him. While our founding fathers did in fact say that our rights were “endowed by our creator,” because they were (mostly) Deists, it is likely that they were referring to “our creator” in a Deist sense, not in a Christian one. Furthermore, Thomas Jefferson made it very clear in his famous letter to the Danbury Baptist Church that church and state must remain separate. Still, the Christian right isn’t going to listen to me on this. Best to just quote St. Reagan in these situations,
“We in the United States, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief.
At the same time that our Constitution prohibits state establishment of religion, it protects the free exercise of all religions. And walking this fine line requires government to be strictly neutral.”
Well at least Reagan had something right.
Lastly we have Allen West. Allen was so crazy he lost his seat in Congress. Now he goes on Fox News and spews propaganda to other crazy people. This time around he tried to link the President’s comments on Crimea to the fatal Fort Hood shooting that occurred on Wednesday. Of course that’s the strategy isn’t it? Blame the President for everything. Got in a car accident? Blame Obama. It rained on Tuesday? Must be Obama’s fault. A deranged veteran opens fire at a military base? Must have been those comments Obama made about Ukraine. Oh, and don’t forget BENGHAZIIIIIIII!!!!!!
What worse is that these people will actually believe him, just like they believe Alex Jones every time he yells “false flag!” Oh yeah, you know that’s coming next. Brace yourselves!
Then again I’m not really surprised, these guys just make this stuff up as they go along. Facts? What facts? We don’t need no stinking facts!
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/daily-ish-...
The DEM Presidents keep giving back while the REPUKES paint kindergarten pictures. haha Don't surprise me.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Speaking of dunces, up pops STANKY FINGER!!!!
RNA

Middleburg, FL

#160174 Apr 4, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
"Not what your country can do for you, but what your can do for your country" JFK !!
Today, people are going...ok, I'll vote for you, but what you are going to do for me ...???????
Even ILLEGALS get from this country, liberals don't care, corruption ok, too many uninformed, brainwashed, fine, as long liberals stay in power !!!
Obamas aunt was illegals. & on welfare until he gave her citizenship for free. My husband came to this county legal and we went thru all the right channels paid over $10,000.00 with an attorney to get his citizenship. We have been married for 20 yrs. we have never been on welfare ( thank god) but his family can get away with it. If it had been us my husband would have been sent back to England and I would have been put in jail for fraud. The Obamas are only out for themselves.$500,000. Vacations for her & all they do is go on talk shows. They think they are movie stars. The democrats are sick of them. Hopefully there will be an America left standing when these 2 leave. If only joe was president him & his wife ae re classy people
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#160175 Apr 4, 2014
Insurance for everybody.

Since: Oct 11

Pineville, KY

#160176 Apr 4, 2014
RNA wrote:
<quoted text> Obamas aunt was illegals. & on welfare until he gave her citizenship for free. My husband came to this county legal and we went thru all the right channels paid over $10,000.00 with an attorney to get his citizenship. We have been married for 20 yrs. we have never been on welfare ( thank god) but his family can get away with it. If it had been us my husband would have been sent back to England and I would have been put in jail for fraud. The Obamas are only out for themselves.$500,000. Vacations for her & all they do is go on talk shows. They think they are movie stars. The democrats are sick of them. Hopefully there will be an America left standing when these 2 leave. If only joe was president him & his wife ae re classy people
Let's play a hypothetical, shall we?
Imagine if you will that Medicare, Medicaid, County Health Departments, Free clinics and also people with no Personal Health Insurance get refused medical treatment at Er's.
Then would your personal health be at risk? Yes! Any number of a thousand disease could infect
you...from malaria to polio to tuberculosis, and let's not forget STD's-Get the picture? Probably not!

PEACE
tofy

Since: Oct 11

Pineville, KY

#160177 Apr 4, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Killings of innocent is inhumane, and all of this things that happened in history is very sad. Eventually people get civilized, no more killings.
BTW, Muslim problem TODAY is the problem of the world. That's why I repeat what they did to the Balkan countries over 500 years ago, they're still doing it today. Muslims decapitating NON Muslims never stopped. They still doing it in 21st century.
Muslim problem TODAY is not Republican or Democrat problem. They're problem of the world, fanatics ...!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing about HUMAN RIGHTS of women on Middle East, or old men marrying little girls ? Woman of Middle East have to SUBMIT to HER husband. She is nothing but his property ...!!!!!
OZ, Let me make myself clear...I have no problem with you being an American citizen in fact you should be commended and congratulated.
My point is not what happened 500 hundred years ago, but our in life time and people who commit crimes against humanity should be prosecuted!
Anyone that partakes in genocide should be prosecuted no matter their Religious beliefs!
Atrocities occur and should always be investigated and perpetrators brought to justice!
PEACE
tofy

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#160178 Apr 4, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
OK! But the War has changed since the Crusades- to peaceful wanting to evangelize the World!! Not to kill or be killed!
Christ is God. Time has changed
Christ is God?
A child murderer; a genocidal, jealous, tyrannical, madman who creates imperfect creatures and punishes them for their imperfections.
That's the story, anyhow...i know it's fiction, so I don't really give a shit.

Give big ups to the god who drowns puppies because he made people wrong.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#160179 Apr 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans understand math very well. When balance due exceeds accounts received, One needs to reduce spending. It's called principles.
when did the math understanding republicans ever do that?
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160180 Apr 4, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> OZ, Let me make myself clear...I have no problem with you being an American citizen in fact you should be commended and congratulated.
My point is not what happened 500 hundred years ago, but our in life time and people who commit crimes against humanity should be prosecuted!
Anyone that partakes in genocide should be prosecuted no matter their Religious beliefs!
Atrocities occur and should always be investigated and perpetrators brought to justice!
PEACE
tofy
YES I agree and even if it is my flash and blood...
I agree...with you tofy on this one ...

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#160182 Apr 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Some had their cunntry and their lives taken away by a badazz rushin beaner.
Make you feel good?
did it make you feel good?
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160183 Apr 4, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> Let's play a hypothetical, shall we?
Imagine if you will that Medicare, Medicaid, County Health Departments, Free clinics and also people with no Personal Health Insurance get refused medical treatment at Er's.
Then would your personal health be at risk? Yes! Any number of a thousand disease could infect
you...from malaria to polio to tuberculosis, and let's not forget STD's-Get the picture? Probably not!
PEACE
tofy
tofy ...county doesn't turn anybody away, just because you don't have insurance ...including Illegals ...NO ONE GET REFUSED TREATMENT ...do you get that...?????
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#160184 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
Fox News’ Allen West Tells Sean Hannity That Obama Is To Blame For Ft. Hood Shooting
Heartbreaking news came out on Wednesday afternoon as a mass shooting occurred at Ft. Jood, TX. Three people were killed by the shooter, and an additional 16 were injured. The shooter, Spc. Ivan Lopez, also ended his own life after the rampage. This tragedy brought up awful memories of a similar incident at Ft. Hood in 2009, when Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan killed 13 people and injured 32 others during a mass shooting. He has since received the death penalty.
I guess it was only a matter of time before some conservative pundit found a way to somehow blame President Obama for this tragedy. It didn’t take long at all. Fox News contributor Allen West, the former one-term Republican Congressman out of Florida, was on Hannity Wednesday night to discuss the shooting, as it was the top news story of the day.
Sean Hannity set West up nicely by strongly hinting that this shooting was the result of terrorism by questioning if we have moved too far away from 9/11. Essentially, Hannity wondered why we aren’t living in a constant level of fear, feeling that everyone is a potential terrorist, especially if that person is an ‘other.’ West took the ball and ran with it.
As you can see, West said we have a civilian leadership that refuses to acknowledge and admit we have certain enemies. He then, inexplicably, points to Crimea and how President Obama stated that Vladimir Putin is working from a position of weakness. West then states that this proves that our country does not have the right security protocols in place. Umm, WHAT?!?!
Seriously, this was some crazy jumbled logic that would make Sarah Palin proud. First, Hannity takes the plunge by suggesting that we aren’t afraid of terrorism enough and need to have a more paranoid outlook. West then takes his queue and, feeling that Hannity wants someone to blame Obama for all of this, pulls out the Obama blame card and smacks it on the table. This felt more like a Saturday Night Live skit than an actual discussion on a supposedly ‘serious’ program.
I guess with all of the good news surrounding the Affordable Care Act lately, conservatives have to try a new tactic to hurt the President’s image. I doubt that West will be the last one to attempt to blame this tragedy on Obama.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/03/fox-ne...
Typical teabagger CON mentality. Obama didn't start those two wars. Bush/cheney/rumsfield own all deaths and results of those wars. These people are pathetic.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hilarious spin y'all gleaned from that 30 second clip!! Hell, I should have just stated, "more communist BS" and saved myself some characters.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#160185 Apr 4, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Killings of innocent is inhumane, and all of this things that happened in history is very sad. Eventually people get civilized, no more killings.
BTW, Muslim problem TODAY is the problem of the world. That's why I repeat what they did to the Balkan countries over 500 years ago, they're still doing it today. Muslims decapitating NON Muslims never stopped. They still doing it in 21st century.
Muslim problem TODAY is not Republican or Democrat problem. They're problem of the world, fanatics ...!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing about HUMAN RIGHTS of women on Middle East, or old men marrying little girls ? Woman of Middle East have to SUBMIT to HER husband. She is nothing but his property ...!!!!!
"Nothing about HUMAN RIGHTS of women on Middle East, or old men marrying little girls ? Woman of Middle East have to SUBMIT to HER husband. She is nothing but his property"

Straight out of the Bible...your Bible
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160186 Apr 4, 2014
RNA wrote:
<quoted text> Obamas aunt was illegals. & on welfare until he gave her citizenship for free. My husband came to this county legal and we went thru all the right channels paid over $10,000.00 with an attorney to get his citizenship. We have been married for 20 yrs. we have never been on welfare ( thank god) but his family can get away with it. If it had been us my husband would have been sent back to England and I would have been put in jail for fraud. The Obamas are only out for themselves.$500,000. Vacations for her & all they do is go on talk shows. They think they are movie stars. The democrats are sick of them. Hopefully there will be an America left standing when these 2 leave. If only joe was president him & his wife ae re classy people
Yeah...how many illegals we have in America???
Why our government doesn't enforce an Immigration laws that we already have on books ?
Why don't we SECURE our borders ...?????
Joe

Johnson City, TN

#160187 Apr 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is God?
A child murderer; a genocidal, jealous, tyrannical, madman who creates imperfect creatures and punishes them for their imperfections.
That's the story, anyhow...i know it's fiction, so I don't really give a shit.
Give big ups to the god who drowns puppies because he made people wrong.
I wish I could watch you squirm on the last day of your pitiful, worthless existence you loud mouth halfwit queer bastard! If the human race were based on trash like you, we are nothing but a waste!
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#160188 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
The Daily-Ish: Dubya Paints, Louie Gohmert and Allen West Keep the Crazy Train Going
After his presidency ended, Jimmy Carter founded the Carter Center. Even today, he travels extensively, working to advance important disease prevention and eradication efforts in developing nations, conduct peace negotiations, and observe elections. George H.W. Bush served as honorary chairman for an organization dedicated to solving social problems through volunteer service, and up until recently, was involved in several other humanitarian causes. Bill Clinton founded the Clinton Global Initiative.
George W. Bush? He paints. Not that there is anything wrong with painting, in fact I like to paint and I think the arts are great. But, while other former presidents donate much of their time to charity, this dunce paints… And pictures of himself in a bathtub no less. Yeah, you heard that correctly, pictures of himself in the bathtub! Gross. That’s like 10x worse than duck face selfies.
On Thursday, Huffington Post reported that,“Former President George W. Bush admitted he was “annoyed” by hackers who leaked images of his paintings, specifically one of himself in the bathtub he painted to “shock” his art instructor.” Talk about a “shock and awe” campaign. Hey, at least for this one Bush can say,“Mission Accomplished,” and actually mean it.
Now, to be fair, he is opening an exhibit at his presidential library called “The Art of Leadership,” which will feature “more than two dozen never-before-exhibited portraits painted by President Bush,” according to Time. However, wouldn’t the project be so much better if there was a social purpose behind it? Bush could go to low income neighborhoods and teach painting to poor kids. That at least would be commendable.
Though the truth is that Bush should really be painting from a jail cell. Not for being a dunce, but for being the dunce that allowed Dick Cheney and his cronies to basically control his entire presidency and manufacture a war that left hundreds of thousands dead. And some people will ask,“Well how can he be a dunce and a criminal genius at the same time?” Cheney was the genius, Bush got duped, they both should be charged with war crimes.
Anyways, I guess in the end it’s better that he paints. At least he isn’t hurting anyone by doing so, unless of course you count the people who have been blinded by the sight of him in a bathtub. Le sigh.
CONtinued:
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! You're just pissed, since your paintings aren't good enough to exhibit!!! You're jealous!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,420,437
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 4 min Gov Corbutt of th... 95
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Surgit Tempestas 8,016
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min frigginhell 10,950
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min It aint necessari... 205,412
News Senate hopeful won't say if OK with Trump havin... 11 min BHM5267 4
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 12 min kuda 183
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Sharrp Shooter 393,409
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr Theadore 149
More from around the web