'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
136,401 - 136,420 of 151,273 Comments Last updated 52 min ago

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#159223 Mar 28, 2014
If you don't know God and are like those who watched Moses drop the 10 commandments while they erred in worshipping the golden calf then ask the Holy Spirit - Ruach HaKodesh to know him in our Savior the Lord Christ.(also we don't know G-ds real name 'cause it was blasphemed and forgotten) Grow up and come out of Egypt and come to know the Messiah, he is still able to come to know you where you are.

You are not able to deny him forever, repent and believe while there is still a way to find the straight and narrow gate that leads to life everlasting with the Great I AM, seek the Ruach HaKodesh to give your stubborn ways to and to guide and forgive you of your sins to know the savior.

Would I have the courage like that lady who put perfume on the Lords feet for his burial, i am able to tell of Christ suffering for the sins of the world on the cross and then into the heart of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights to rise again and come and do wonderful things for all us in the 7 churches to and to this day still our greatest source next to God in the Holy Spirit that we are able to ask all from and gives unselfishly of himself and give to Adonai to handle the pride you hold onto.

Know Love and Charity, Peace and Grace undeserved, yes you will have corruption but in the Lord no condemnation and you will be free as i am free in perfectness and holiness and your base, carnal, fleshy and worldly self is renewed in the Spirit that my great and good G-d gives to those who love him and loves the son of man, the son of God and the Holy Holy Holy Ruach HaKodesh and each other fervently like the messiah loved and loves us too.
Lindsey G

Wilmington, DE

#159224 Mar 28, 2014
Lindsey G wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S GAWD'S WILL! to protect embryos!,(till their born, then hell with'um)
Correction: IT'S TEABAGGERS WILL! to protect embryos!,(till their born, then hell with'um)

Teabagger...Tee Hee....you just can't make this stuff up . LOL

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#159226 Mar 28, 2014
Lindsey G wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: IT'S TEABAGGERS WILL! to protect embryos!,(till their born, then hell with'um)
I can agree with this.
Lindsey G

Wilmington, DE

#159227 Mar 28, 2014
Apostle Amber wrote:
If you don't know God and are like those who watched Moses drop the 10 commandments while they erred in worshipping the golden calf then ask the Holy Spirit - Ruach HaKodesh to know him in our Savior the Lord Christ.(also we don't know G-ds real name 'cause it was blasphemed and forgotten) Grow up and come out of Egypt and come to know the Messiah, he is still able to come to know you where you are.
You are not able to deny him forever, repent and believe while there is still a way to find the straight and narrow gate that leads to life everlasting with the Great I AM, seek the Ruach HaKodesh to give your stubborn ways to and to guide and forgive you of your sins to know the savior.
Would I have the courage like that lady who put perfume on the Lords feet for his burial, i am able to tell of Christ suffering for the sins of the world on the cross and then into the heart of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights to rise again and come and do wonderful things for all us in the 7 churches to and to this day still our greatest source next to God in the Holy Spirit that we are able to ask all from and gives unselfishly of himself and give to Adonai to handle the pride you hold onto.
Know Love and Charity, Peace and Grace undeserved, yes you will have corruption but in the Lord no condemnation and you will be free as i am free in perfectness and holiness and your base, carnal, fleshy and worldly self is renewed in the Spirit that my great and good G-d gives to those who love him and loves the son of man, the son of God and the Holy Holy Holy Ruach HaKodesh and each other fervently like the messiah loved and loves us too.
AMEN!*Puts a note in the collection plate reading "Get a damn job hippie"*, and passes the plate along.
Lindsey G

Wilmington, DE

#159228 Mar 29, 2014
"What you do to the least of these, you do to me".

C.razy
P.eople
A.cting
C.reepy

Looks like all the flaming Teabaggers have went under their troll bridges.
Guess I will too.
Toodles.

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil.
For I am the meanest sumb!tch in the valley.
jim

United States

#159229 Mar 29, 2014
The university of tennessee vols basketball team was cheated out of a birth in the elite 8 friday after superstar jarnell stokes was called for an offensive charge against a pack of referee buying wolverinesof michigan if you guys can live with cheating your way to the elite 8 then roar on but in my heart and millions of other people who saw the foul called that put the vols away the vols were the better team and tennessee should file charges against the ncaa officials and the deadbeat wolverines goooo big orange we all know you should play kentucky not michigan james g cox diehard vols fan

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#159230 Mar 29, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
EARTHQUAKES in CA for the last hour and a half ...
5.1, 3.6, 3.4 and still going. I guess no sleeping tonight.
...what a coincidence ... while a was watching connection between UFOs and a earthquakes ...
Tomorrow traffic lights will be out, police everywhere, just a mess.
Yes, UFOs cause earthquakes and Chemtrails cause rain. You have unlocked the secrets. Somehow the mind control radio waves the government uses to cover up these things aren't working on you. You know the truth!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159231 Mar 29, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Wasting taxpayers money and beating a dead horse like Benghazi. Desperate repukes.
That dead horse you speak of regarding Benghazi is Hillary

Location hidden

#159232 Mar 29, 2014
Lindsey G wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the Tea party principles that support your claim. I hesitate to call you a liar but I'll wait for your proof
Woman

Albany, KY

#159233 Mar 29, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
at least I'm not you
Go girl!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#159234 Mar 29, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That dead horse you speak of regarding Benghazi is Hillary
NO sockboy it would be the GOP. Watch for it....

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#159235 Mar 29, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, UFOs cause earthquakes and Chemtrails cause rain. You have unlocked the secrets. Somehow the mind control radio waves the government uses to cover up these things aren't working on you. You know the truth!
HAHA, Good one Injudgement. Think she had her tin foil hat on during the earthquake yesterday. haha Maybe the ALIENS took her.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#159236 Mar 29, 2014
OH yeah..........whooohoooooooooo o

KENTUCKY WILDCATS BEAT LOUISVILLE in the clash of the BLUEGRASS.

Yeah baby..........

GO UK!!!!!

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp those icons and spin those proxies sockboy. haha

Location hidden

#159237 Mar 29, 2014
The looney left is doing its job well...

Itís official: Chris Matthews is Americaís most-hated TV anchor

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/its-officia...
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#159241 Mar 29, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, UFOs cause earthquakes and Chemtrails cause rain. You have unlocked the secrets. Somehow the mind control radio waves the government uses to cover up these things aren't working on you. You know the truth!

When God created Adam and Eve, he told 'them'...
'If you give birth to 'libdirt judge'... you're out of my garden...

That is why God kicked all bad Angels down to Earth ...they're now called liberals ...
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#159242 Mar 29, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, Good one Injudgement. Think she had her tin foil hat on during the earthquake yesterday. haha Maybe the ALIENS took her.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Don't you have some greasy tattooed biker to slide under?????

!!!!!!!!!! DITCH MITCHs BIT*H !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#159243 Mar 29, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
When God created Adam and Eve, he told 'them'...
'If you give birth to 'libdirt judge'... you're out of my garden...
That is why God kicked all bad Angels down to Earth ...they're now called liberals ...
I don't get it. I agree with you and you still come back with hate. Is it a Serb thing?

Since: Oct 09

#159244 Mar 29, 2014
It's a crying shame that Obama's hand picked gang members are so inept, they have to threaten and then arrest members of the press when and for asking the hardball questions the Lame Stream Media refuses to ask!

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/28/a-reporter-tri...

https://twitter.com/AriNatter...

Since: Oct 09

#159245 Mar 29, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
OH yeah..........whooohoooooooooo o
KENTUCKY WILDCATS BEAT LOUISVILLE in the clash of the BLUEGRASS.
Yeah baby..........
GO UK!!!!!
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Stomp those icons and spin those proxies sockboy. haha
Look for more Mob attacks...any excuse is as good as another!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#159246 Mar 29, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous that I never sent you white tiger lilies?
Or that I never asked you what your favorite flower is?
My guess is you're a complicated lady...and that is why you enjoy time alone, you like things simple because life is too complicated and too busy!
Being complicated makes you the kind of woman who needs no one, but everyone needs you right?
You like the simple things in life because you know thats what really counts.
haha, of a shaved wrestler sockboy pervert? haha, Who stalks women and boys on their registered accounts? haha You about made ILIH throw up stalking her with your flower bullshit. She ripped you good for it and you have hated her ever since, like Calvin when you were stalking him. I would never tell you what my favorite flower is.

I am not complicated in the least. An open book. I have nothing to hide, live a great life, alone while significant other is traveling on business, surrounded by family and friends, busy life, stress free. I need my friends and family and they need me. Sucks to be a loser with nothing but your circus clowns and the sock puppets you create eh?

Yes I like the simple, stress free life and it really counts once you are retired. Are you writing a book? That's all you get. Now go stalk someone else. Buzz off

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 8 min Just Sayin 10,281
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 10 min xxxrayted 1,417
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 10 min Cat74 33
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min THE DEVIL 1,100,311
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Cheech the Conser... 256,316
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 11 min Oliver Cromwell 25
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 11 min Guess Who 10
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 16 min Terra Firma 54,920
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 17 min Toby 1,767
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search