'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
NOW 4866

Chicago, IL

#142630 Jan 2, 2014
raceday wrote:
well, break out the old chair they will be throwing all the BS they can come up with.
Yep, here it comes.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142631 Jan 2, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>There was never Al Qaeda in Iraq before Bush invaded the country.
correct you libtard, they were all over here, around 50 cells in the U.S. good job demotards at securing our borders,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142632 Jan 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare rings in new year with more mayhem...
Still more cancellations than enrollments...
POLL: 59% report negative experience...
You are still trying for the liar of the year.......forget it, Obama already won.
more than 6 million people have lost their healthcare due to oblamercare,

baaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaa, and baaaaaaaaaaaa again to all the sheepletards that are so proud of his 'accomplishments',
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142633 Jan 2, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>Be happy you are not stuck in Antarctica and need a massive carbon footprint to rescue you.
several ice breakers and helicopers trying to rescue a ship stranded in the ice, in the face of global warming, when the libtards claim ships and air craft are contributing to global warming,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
Jay

Paris, TN

#142634 Jan 2, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
more than 6 million people have lost their healthcare due to oblamercare,
baaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaa, and baaaaaaaaaaaa again to all the sheepletards that are so proud of his 'accomplishments',

This has only just begun. Wait! As people experience this on an individual basis as the year progresses, the dems will be lucky to have only a few in the senate.

This is nothing but a pan of worms. If, if, if, could be, depends on, expected to, appears to be.....bla bla bla...

Not one single filing in the US will be the same. Millions of individual filings already heading for failure. And not one single person on this earth can predict it will be successful - and as these people end up paying back the IRS for mistakes not of their doing, all hell will break loose, and there will be no Clinton in the people's White House,

LOL!!!

Since: Oct 09

#142635 Jan 2, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll believe whatever Flo tells you about insurance, but you ridicule the independently verified statistics of the NOAA?
Still meeting our low expectations in 2014, eh, jethro? Atta boy.
Stick your bird brain out a window........

wait for it---

wait for it---

wait for it---

can you feel the reality?

Global warming is a liberal myth!

Climate change...is seasonal!

:b
Hungsolow

Providence, KY

#142636 Jan 2, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Keep watching FNC ...
"you" might learn something
in this NEW age ...
Remember the Sandy victims
VOTES
haven't been counted YET ;-)
Night :)
Has any Repub prediction ever came true?

#142637 Jan 2, 2014
Edward Snowden information blizzard!

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/world/a...

Our government has become Joe Isuzu:

#142638 Jan 2, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>Has any Repub prediction ever came true?
Some Obamacare predictions:

1) The cost of insurance will go up.
2) People will lose their jobs or be cut back to part-time because of Obamacare.
3) More Americans will lose their health insurance because of Obamacare than will be covered by the law.
4) "If you like your doctor, you keep your doctor".
5)"If you like your plan, you can keep it" was a lie.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142641 Jan 2, 2014
"Four-Fer Friday"
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Cowardly, coming from a fruit cake in a tu tu. You got to be kidding. Go back to the sand pile pookie.
Yes, cowardly, and that's coming from someone who doesn't hide behind multiple names or get their comebacks from preschoolers. There's no room in the sand pile - all you regressives have your heads buried in it.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare rings in new year with more mayhem...
Still more cancellations than enrollments...
POLL: 59% report negative experience...
You are still trying for the liar of the year.......forget it, Obama already won.
That relates to my post about the NOAA....how, exactly? Was that a pathetic little attempt at diversion or are you just ADHD? Either way, you suck at staying on topic.
Jay wrote:
This is nothing but a pan of worms.
Pan of worms? Pan? Is that what you munch on while you're building a pilgrimage, puddin' pop? You try so hard to be clever, and fail abysmally every....single....time. It's hysterically funny, though, so (as Calvin says) there's that.
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
Global warming is a liberal myth!
Climate change...is seasonal!
Yet sadly, your overwhelming ignorance remains constant, revealed every time you post.

#142642 Jan 2, 2014
How do you like these apples?

http://thenewamerican.com/tech/computers/item...

#142643 Jan 2, 2014
Are we safer now?

US the biggest threat to world peace in 2013 poll

http://rt.com/news/us-biggest-threat-peace-07...
Jay

Paris, TN

#142644 Jan 2, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
"Four-Fer Friday"
<quoted text>
Yes, cowardly, and that's coming from someone who doesn't hide behind multiple names or get their comebacks from preschoolers. There's no room in the sand pile - all you regressives have your heads buried in it.
<quoted text>
That relates to my post about the NOAA....how, exactly? Was that a pathetic little attempt at diversion or are you just ADHD? Either way, you suck at staying on topic.
<quoted text>
Pan of worms? Pan? Is that what you munch on while you're building a pilgrimage, puddin' pop? You try so hard to be clever, and fail abysmally every....single....time. It's hysterically funny, though, so (as Calvin says) there's that.
<quoted text>
Yet sadly, your overwhelming ignorance remains constant, revealed every time you post.

This is nothing but a pan of worms.

Oh come on you old bat, you've been around long enough to understand the old saying, "pan of worms", also referred to as "can of worms". Referenced: many difficult or scrambled issues.

But just in case you missed it along the many years you've lived, here is a suggestion: Go get your head examined. Ask the doctor for a CT scan of your brain. Therein, you will find the scrambled pan of worm that so defines you and your leader!

Take Calvin with you!
yourmom

Houston, TX

#142645 Jan 2, 2014
its not safe to pee or poop in toliets. I put mine in jars and save it. along with finger nail clippings. the government uses them to spy on us! I sleep with a jar of toe nail clippings. they're most useful. the guy that sits in the tower making time wants them so he can mess up time. I'm protecting time.

#142647 Jan 2, 2014
Jay wrote:
...the old saying, "pan of worms"
Old saying, eh? Really? Cite it, then, puddin' pop. "Can of worms" brought up 35,300,000 results, btw. I only found one for "pan of worms", and it was in a cooking blog, about some lady whose wild rice kept exploding - totally different context. So prove your statement that "pan of worms" is an old saying, mkay? Showcase that credibility that we've all come to expect from you.

My old brain may indeed be a bit scrambled at times, but even so it's obviously working better than whatever's taking up space between your ears.
Jay

Paris, TN

#142650 Jan 2, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Old saying, eh? Really? Cite it, then, puddin' pop. "Can of worms" brought up 35,300,000 results, btw. I only found one for "pan of worms", and it was in a cooking blog, about some lady whose wild rice kept exploding - totally different context. So prove your statement that "pan of worms" is an old saying, mkay? Showcase that credibility that we've all come to expect from you.
My old brain may indeed be a bit scrambled at times, but even so it's obviously working better than whatever's taking up space between your ears.

Rushing to dig for anything to prove people on here wrong?

People have used both terms interchangeably for years. Where've you been? Had you fat head in the sand chewing on your pencil eraser? Get off your nitpicking ass slams and sthu! Nobody on this forum needs to cater to your stupid comments and Libturd viewpoint if they so choose.....end of subject.

Now go get your head examined. Let us know if they find anything in there!

Take the Crone and CC with you.

#142652 Jan 3, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
pan of worms
About 5,480,000 results (0.19 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search...
LOL! Not even a good try, bottom feeder. Are you really that drunk?

#142656 Jan 3, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Rushing to dig for anything to prove people on here wrong?
People have used both terms interchangeably for years. Where've you been? Had you fat head in the sand chewing on your pencil eraser? Get off your nitpicking ass slams and sthu! Nobody on this forum needs to cater to your stupid comments and Libturd viewpoint if they so choose.....end of subject.
Now go get your head examined. Let us know if they find anything in there!
Take the Crone and CC with you.
You're the one who opened this CAN of worms, puddin' pop. Although the digging reference is clever - which means it was probably unintentional on your part.

Just one more instance of your total lack of credibility. I didn't have to rush to prove you wrong...I took my time and relished it.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#142657 Jan 3, 2014
Buy a vacation package that 'means' something, and Change the World.
Be happy you are not stuck in Antarctica and need a massive carbon footprint to rescue,
Souvenir children needed something to do

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#142659 Jan 3, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
"Four-Fer Friday"
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 6 min xxxrayted 494
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 13 min Cassandra_ 479
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 20 min Responsibility 44
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Paul Porter1 154,951
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min jimi-yank 309,295
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 26 min Responsibility 305
News Some 60,000 vets are triple dipping on benefits 48 min GODSGIFT 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr woodtick57 1,207,368
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 4 hr barefoot2626 391
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr woodtick57 320,063
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 6 hr Mothra 49
More from around the web