'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194230 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139285 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Liberals want to stop men from checking out women
It’s already started. There was the Massachusetts secretary who sued her boss for staring at her breasts. There was the social media uproar when two tech conference presenters in San Francisco made a joke presentation for an app based on men’s desire to stare at breasts.
This is what the progressives exist to do. They take away our activities. If it’s an activity and it’s kind of fun or pleasurable, the progressives are going to take it away.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/08/liberals-wa...
Leave it to your dumbass to promote and hail sexual harassment. All while they are getting paid less. Typical teabagger republiCON mentality. Keep offending women. They will make sure their voting age children vote DEM. You are a pathetic drunk babbling on every thread posting the same shit no doubt. I bet you probably stare at them too wishing you had some, huh LISA. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139287 Dec 13, 2013
CONtinued:

Jesus Christ was actually the first famous progressive. He spoke out about ideas that had never before been seen. He dared to challenge that which had been the norm for as long as most people could recall. He didn’t cling to “traditional values” because those values had placed people in chains and kept them in poverty.

These aren’t things I see emulating within the GOP. They judge, hate, fear and reject anything and everything that isn’t just like they are.
Jesus wouldn’t judge homosexuals, he would accept them. He wouldn’t hate Muslims, he would converse with them. He wouldn’t take from the poor, he would give to them. He wouldn’t restrict health care, he would open it up. He wouldn’t judge others, he would accept them. He wouldn’t fear change, he would embrace it.

Conservatives trying to convince themselves that Jesus Christ would actually support their political ideology are completely delusional.
Because if Jesus were alive today he might not be a Democrat, but it seems clear to me – he damn sure wouldn’t be a Republican.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/if-republi...

That is what I have been saying, if Jesus was here today he would be a liberal, like the Pope. hahaha Deny, deny, deny....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp those icons loser circus clowns. hahaha
dumb

United States

#139288 Dec 13, 2013
Agh!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139289 Dec 13, 2013
Morally Challenged GOP Isn’t Sure if Radel’s Coke Conviction is an Ethics Violation

The “law and order” party isn’t sure if they will go forward with an inquiry into Trey Radel (R-FL) after he pled guilty to buying cocaine from an undercover officer.

The House Ethics Committee is “keeping mum” on whether they will proceed or not with an “inquiry”, according to the National Journal.

Republicans are very busy investigating a website for glitches and considering charging HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius with a crime for following protocol, so dealing with actual crimes committed by their members who’ve been convicted for said crime is perhaps a bit out of their scope.

As the December 19 (30 days from allegations, convictions, charges of member) deadline looms ahead of the House, Republicans wring their hands over whether or not to proceed with an inquiry into Trey Radel’s conviction for buying cocaine. The result of said inquiry could include a “letter of reproval”— gasp.

I can see what all of the consternation is about. A letter of reproval!? All he did was buy some blow, right? A letter? How unfair. Republicans only investigate “alleged” violations of the law. Actual violations with criminal convictions? Meh.

If Republicans had any actual values, Mr. Radel could also be facing a recommendation of expulsion — but this would involve an Ethics Committee inquiry. An inquiry, I tell you.

And that is simply not done, unless Republicans are using inquiries from the House Oversight Committee to sell a lie to the press by deliberately withholding relevant information that ruins their narrative. It should give the press pause that the person Republicans are using to sell said lies is himself a criminal, but we are all to pretend that Darrell Issa’s criminal past never happened either.

Interestingly, within the Ethics Committee Rules is a clause about bringing false charges against another member and working a full day — both of which could be used against this House if they weren’t in charge of policing themselves.

Republicans might adjourn without even rendering an opinion on the propriety of Trey Radel’s drug conviction. Because they might have to punish him with a letter.

Seriously.

Given their track record, we await Republicans’ appointment of Trey Radel to lead the Ethics Committee upon his return from what Florida Republicans allege is phony rehab. While not actually feasible, it would not be surprising in the least.

Read entire article:
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/13/republ...

Wouldn't surprise me in the least either.

You might be a RepubliCON if...
Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a conservative radio host or a Florida Senator. Then it's an illness, and you need our prayers for your recovery.

Hypocrites, bye, bye

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139290 Dec 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to your dumbass to promote and hail sexual harassment. All while they are getting paid less. Typical teabagger republiCON mentality. Keep offending women. They will make sure their voting age children vote DEM. You are a pathetic drunk babbling on every thread posting the same shit no doubt. I bet you probably stare at them too wishing you had some, huh LISA. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You can NOT establish law to keep a man from looking at a woman's body parts.

Can't happen in THIS lifetime.

Like it
OR
lump it!

It IS inbred into a man's psyche ...
Just like women who like to lQQk ...

Can't be 'legislated'...

Get over it!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#139291 Dec 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Hey Calvin, did you see this..
A peak performance by Geminid meteor shower: See it live or online
One of the best meteor showers of the year is set to put on a performance Friday night, but if you can't catch the cosmic display in person, you can watch it live online.
The Geminid meteor shower — named for the constellation Gemini — is peaking late tonight into Saturday morning, potentially treating stargazers in light-free areas to about 90 to 120 meteors per hour. Observers can expect to get the best views of the shower, weather permitting, at around 4 a.m. local time in the wee hours of Saturday morning after the waxing moon sets, according to Bill Cooke, head of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office.
"This year, there will be a magic hour starting at about 4 a.m. up until dawn that there will be no moon and you'll be able to see the Geminids in their full glory," Cooke told reporters on Dec. 11. Space fans everywhere can catch the meteor show live online through two webcasts from the online Slooh Space Camera and NASA. You can watch both NASA and Slooh's live webcasts on Space.com .[See Photos of the 2012 Geminid Meteor Shower]
NASA is hosting a web chat about the meteor shower beginning at 11 p.m. EST. Cooke and two of his team members — Danielle Moser and Rhiannon Blaauw — will answer questions from the public about the Geminids during the "up all night" webcast. The chat is expected to run until 3 a.m. EST and can be seen here.
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/peak-performan...
The )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon, her Wimpy Teabagger F'k, sissy jboy, and her goat can see it live since they have their little love fest til the wee hours. haha I will probably have to watch a delayed video. I might set my alarm and look. It's raining now, changing to snow, so I don't know if it is visible from here.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
wow..i wish it was clear, I'd stay up or set the alarm (for the meteors, not the lovefest). Yuck!

my comet Ison was destroyed by it's close encounter with the sun
at least, the Mercurylings had a good show.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139292 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it
OR
lump it!
Can't be 'legislated'...
Get over it!
EEO laws say different in the workplace dumbass. I bet you lQQk all the time huh and you call Jaxon a queer. You pathetic psycho. Babble on loser. How's it feel having an imposter talk filth about you? hahaha You sure thought it was funny when the proxy prick was doing it to me here though. Serves you right witch. Karma's a bitch.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#139293 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it
OR
lump it!
Can't be 'legislated'...
Get over it!
she said imbred
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139294 Dec 13, 2013
Donald Trump Accuses Obama Of Killing Hawaiian Records Offical In Plane Crash

Anything to score points with the rightwing knuckle-draggers, eh, Donald?

What a classy thing for Donald to do to the family after this woman's death.

And, of course, the starstruck entertainment media (Baba Wawa, Piers Morgan, etc) and the craven political media (Wolf Blitzer, Bob Scheiffer) will continue to kiss his ass, give him a forum and refuse to challenge him.

And the GOP will still seek his blessing and invite him to their conventions and events.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024169...

I knew it wouldn't take long for one of those right winged nut jobs to say that. hahaha No low is low enough for these scumbags.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#139295 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it
OR
lump it!
Can't be 'legislated'...
Get over it!
"Just like women who like to lQQk ..."
.sheesh...tell me about it

HEY, I'm up here!
Higher.....higher.....
Cougar Hunter

New York, NY

#139296 Dec 13, 2013
I like older women, like fine wine. But they have to be smart, great sense of humor, and able to think for themselves.
Repub's need not apply.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139297 Dec 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
EEO laws say different in the workplace dumbass. I bet you lQQk all the time huh and you call Jaxon a queer. You pathetic psycho. Babble on loser. How's it feel having an imposter talk filth about you? hahaha You sure thought it was funny when the proxy prick was doing it to me here though. Serves you right witch. Karma's a bitch.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
you call Jaxon a queer ... said CONS
He's a self admitted one ...

What more can I say.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139298 Dec 13, 2013
Cougar Hunter wrote:
I like older women, like fine wine. But they have to be smart, great sense of humor, and able to think for themselves.
Repub's need not apply.
No worries ...
They won't ...

This one anyhow.

"you" wouldn't RATE as a 'man'...
much less a candidate.

boi, maybe.

It'd be a 'toss up'...

)8~D>
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139299 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What more can I say.
Yeah, he is not ashamed. Served our country and has a RIGHT to live his life as he see fit. Funny how you swing that Bible of yours when it suits you, but are no different that the teabagging repukes trying to tell him how to live it while judging him. Where do you pathetic CONS think you are here to judge people? We wouldn't care if you were a lesbian, we would still be slamming your ignorance, not your choice. Too bad you idiots don't see it that way, that's why all the gay and lesbians vote DEM.

Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving your family and friends no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.

....OR IF THEY WERE BATSHIT CRAZY LIKE YOU!

I guess you judgemental freaks would disown your own family if they choose to live their like as they see fit and love the same sex. I wouldn't care for it myself, but I would never turn my back on family or friends for doing so. You are no one to judge LISA loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#139300 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What more can I say.

That's what Jaxon said, "Gay".

See how those liberals are? The guy admits he's gay and they get mad about it and tell you that you are clueless......LOL!

And to the dumbass person who is about to make a comment on my statement. Sorry, clueless, Jay is straight as an arrow. Sorry to disappoint you. But it's ok, you can be gay all you want, Aunt republiCrone will give you five stars no matter what you say, stupid as some of your non-logic is.....but you know.....birds of a feather......LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139301 Dec 13, 2013
In the progressive future, men will not be able to look at women’s bodies because that is a terrible thing to do — and science says so.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/08/liberals-wa...

Science ???

This just keeps getting
MORE LIKE

the 'twilight zone'...

Golden earring
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139302 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries ...
They won't ...
This one anyhow.
much less a candidate.
boi, maybe.
It'd be a 'toss up'...
)8~D>
Read it again real S-L-O-W

"this one anyhow"...hahaha You don't meet the qualifications and he clearly said no repukes need apply. hahahaha LEAVES YOU OUT on all of them...

CH said:
" like older women, like fine wine. But they have to be smart, great sense of humor, and able to think for themselves.
Repub's need not apply. "

Keep trying crazy lady. You still have the Wimpy Teabagging F'k and sissy jboy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#139303 Dec 13, 2013
Cougar Hunter wrote:
Repub's need not apply.

Not to worry there CH, smart, intelligent, good-lookin' older republican women recoil at the thought of liberal leftie sissy men crowding their space.

You're safe there, dude! Relax.
Cougar Hunter

New York, NY

#139304 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries ...
They won't ...
This one anyhow.
much less a candidate.
boi, maybe.
It'd be a 'toss up'...
)8~D>
Don't rate the "men" you've had by me. They would all fall short..Heh

"They won't ...
This one anyhow"
Oh thank God!
I don't mean to be offensive.
I don't care that you prefer other women. I'm happy for you, but you don't have to be so bitter toward men.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139305 Dec 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Jaxon said, "Gay".
See how those liberals are? The guy admits he's gay and they get mad about it and tell you that you are clueless......LOL!
And to the dumbass person who is about to make a comment on my statement. Sorry, clueless, Jay is straight as an arrow. Sorry to disappoint you. But it's ok, you can be gay all you want, Aunt republiCrone will give you five stars no matter what you say, stupid as some of your non-logic is.....but you know.....birds of a feather......LOL!!!
HE even talks about going to dinner with his 'husband'...
OR
waiting for 'his husband' to get home from work

)8~D>

BLECH

A slap in the FACE of 'humanity'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min NoahLikesPi 12,895
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Quirky 341,538
News 'We can't be intimidated' 11 min Chicopee 134
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 11 min Belle Sexton 126
Harassing Narcs 11 min Harrassed 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Dr Guru 197,115
News Court: Transgender asylum seekers can't be equa... 17 min Belle Sexton 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Incognito4Ever 1,278,293
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 2 hr serfs up 166
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 3 hr Enter 60
More from around the web