'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222656 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

MrC

UK

#134254 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are you speaking about the victims families? They want and deserve the truth. Creaming? Ass over tits? Would you say that to the families? Those families want what most decent citizens want...the truth. CNN and other lame-stream media has been able to interview one of the terrorists responsible for the 4 Americans but Obama and his crew can't find him? Maybe they don't want to find him. If they did they would ask CNN to do it for them, ya think?
Did it sound like I was speaking about the victims families? I said the story was tainted by the actions of a formerfake news staffer who reverted to type and basically lied about EVERYTHING!

Due dilligence and fact cchecking are not highly prized skills over at the house of murdoch.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#134255 Nov 12, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
Obama needs to:
1)Raise minimum wage to $15/Hr
2)Hire every unemployed person at $5/Hr above the minimum wage with built in raises and benefits including health insurance and a pension just to stimulate the economy because he is so awesome and incredible and should be President forever and then appoint the next President but of course it would have to be somebody that always wanted to control everything from how much money you can make to what you can have for supper.
Oh please Obama please make that your next crusade!!!
Go Obama Go!!!
Always vote Democrat always!!!
poor people don't need jobs, they have a 'safety net'
sick people don't need insurance, they have 'emergency rooms'
and, there's 12 million new jobs hidden somewhere in Mitt's little beany brain, remember?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#134256 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion from a liberal means nothing ...move on !!
I know who I am ...!!
If I unintentionally found something in your families past I apologize and assure you it was totally accidental. We all have skeletons in our closet, again I am sorry.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#134258 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If I unintentionally found something in your families past I apologize and assure you it was totally accidental. We all have skeletons in our closet, again I am sorry.
she wants to slit the throats of 14 year olds and their entire families, hands bound behind their backs...not a skeleton...she said it, TWICE!!!
I'm convinced it's 'chemical' related, so I forgive her.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#134259 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers don't lie, do they? Good try tho.
No, numbers don't lie, that's how Romney takes Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. Wait....

...good try tho

“I'll Build a Wall”

#134260 Nov 12, 2013
goodnight liberals,
and child molesters
OZombies

United States

#134261 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If I unintentionally found something in your families past I apologize and assure you it was totally accidental. We all have skeletons in our closet, again I am sorry.
What skeleton, what the hell are you talking about? My grandfather's brother was killed fighting WWI and buried in Greece. His mother killed herself because of it. In my opinion you are very cold and insensitive individual. My nation suffered alot but if you don't know anything about wars, you wouldn't understand. For you is no big deal, as you call it sugarcoating. You are apologizing to me, for having skeletons in my closet. So what is your crystal ball telling you, what is that skeleton? You are weired ...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#134262 Nov 12, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
Obama needs to:
1)Raise minimum wage to $15/Hr
2)Hire every unemployed person at $5/Hr above the minimum wage with built in raises and benefits including health insurance and a pension just to stimulate the economy because he is so awesome and incredible and should be President forever and then appoint the next President but of course it would have to be somebody that always wanted to control everything from how much money you can make to what you can have for supper.
Oh please Obama please make that your next crusade!!!
Go Obama Go!!!
Always vote Democrat always!!!

Are you really that completely brain-dead?

Zero intelligence???
Jay

Paris, TN

#134264 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>she wants to slit the throats of 14 year olds and their entire families, hands bound behind their backs...not a skeleton...she said it, TWICE!!!
I'm convinced it's 'chemical' related, so I forgive her.

Thirteen weeks of boot camp in the Marine Corp would shut your punk mouth. But then again, idiots like you wouldn't pass the muster!

Never mind.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#134265 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What skeleton, what the hell are you talking about? My grandfather's brother was killed fighting WWI and buried in Greece. His mother killed herself because of it. In my opinion you are very cold and insensitive individual. My nation suffered alot but if you don't know anything about wars, you wouldn't understand. For you is no big deal, as you call it sugarcoating. You are apologizing to me, for having skeletons in my closet. So what is your crystal ball telling you, what is that skeleton? You are weired ...!!
They have to make up things about you, then their dimocRAT butt buddies jump on here and repeat the accusations and judge their butt buddies post as excellent (or whatever the hell the judgie thingie is) and that's how they roll.

Liberal nut-jobs don't like people who tell the truth so they distort, distract and deceive and put the focus on anything else other than the issue being discussed. Their Cloward and Pivan bible tells them to never waste a good tragedy to take the focus off of what their messiah is doing. After the latest lie Obama was caught telling the nut-jobs will be in overdrive trying to focus on anything other than their messiahs many failures.

They answer to no one. They don't take responsibility for anything. They leave Americans behind. You are a Patriot and a good person. You owe the idiot ObaMORONS nothing. You don't have to explain anything to them about your life.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#134266 Nov 12, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are good at geting people banned, I notice you have never had me banned, LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD! I do have your IP address, and will post it if you think I'm bluffing, It really isn't that hard, if you know how! WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SHOW YOU? Everyone has been sick of you and your big mouth for a long time. All you have got do to say word, big talker? Or you have the option to SHUT UP?
LOL! If you'll recall, Jethro, I told you that after you posted threats against everyone from the President on down, getting banned from Topix was the least of your worries. It must have made some impact though, since you've changed your screen name and proxy half a dozen times since.

I'd be interested to know how you got my IP addy, though. Do tell, little coward. Or is this another of your "Geraldo Opens Capone's Vault" delusions, like it was with Tab's IP? "All you have got do to say word, big talker?" [sic] I'm guessing, translates in English to all I have to do is say one word. Here's three; Bring it, b*tch.
Jay

Paris, TN

#134267 Nov 12, 2013
No Duh, Feinstein! Dem Senator Breaks With Obama To Back ‘Keep Your Coverage’ Bill
November 12, 2013

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is breaking rank with the Obama Administration by throwing her support behind a bill that would require insurers to continue offering coverage to current customers who are happy with their existing health plans.

Feinstein said today she’s co-sponsoring legislation introduced by Senator Mary Landrieu (D-La.) because, well, it forces the Obama Administration to honor the President’s infamous –and broken – promise that, under Obamacare, people could keep their coverage if they liked it.

“This bill provides a simple fix to a complex problem,” Feinstein said Tuesday in a statement supporting the measure, which would require insurers to honor their current policies “indefinitely.”

TOO LATE.....REPUBLICANS BEAT THEM TO IT:

Nov 04 2013

Corker Cosponsors Bill to Give Americans Freedom to Keep Their Current Health Care Plans

WASHINGTON — U.S. Senator Bob Corker, R-Tenn., today announced that he is a cosponsor of S. 1617, the If You Like Your Health Care Plan You Can Keep It Act. The bill, introduced by Senator Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and cosponsored by 37 Republican senators, would provide relief from Obamacare standards for current health care policies, giving Americans the freedom to keep their current health care plans if they so choose.

Proof...

http://www.corker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#134268 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, numbers don't lie, that's how Romney takes Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. Wait....
...good try tho
Romney? Bush? Reagan? I thought we were discussing Obama's numbers. Shhh! Focus on others and blame others and blah, blah, blah. Typical ObaMORON. Do you idiots get all your facts about today's issues on the History channel? You must because you live in the past. lol You don't even get an E for effort on your silly post. No gold Obama halo for you today! Ahh, poor fella. lmao
OZombies

United States

#134269 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to make up things about you, then their dimocRAT butt buddies jump on here and repeat the accusations and judge their butt buddies post as excellent (or whatever the hell the judgie thingie is) and that's how they roll.
Liberal nut-jobs don't like people who tell the truth so they distort, distract and deceive and put the focus on anything else other than the issue being discussed. Their Cloward and Pivan bible tells them to never waste a good tragedy to take the focus off of what their messiah is doing. After the latest lie Obama was caught telling the nut-jobs will be in overdrive trying to focus on anything other than their messiahs many failures.
They answer to no one. They don't take responsibility for anything. They leave Americans behind. You are a Patriot and a good person. You owe the idiot ObaMORONS nothing. You don't have to explain anything to them about your life.
Thank you dear ...!!
You're good person too and a PATRIOT. I don't lie and maybe for some it's hard to understand. I love this country but I don't like what this liar of a president is doing to America. They don't like my opinions, well that's too bad. I don't let be pushed around and bullied. I know one thing, they don't like AL.either, she drives them nuts. They just love to see her gone for good. She is smart, bright, intelligent she brings very important information here. I love to read her posts.

Since: May 11

UK

#134272 Nov 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS did apologize..but their credibility 'went walking out the door' as we say here (I like yours better)
Republicans will pretend it never happened, like the do the 2012 election. He's African, you know. Not a 'real' President.
Bloody sods.
"Bloody sods"...kudos old chap. lol

Since: May 11

UK

#134274 Nov 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Feinstein joins push to keep health plans...
1 MILLION HAVE INSURANCE CANCELLED IN CALIFORNIA
you were saying mon petite merde.
well at least you read the byline...lol
Too funny

United States

#134275 Nov 13, 2013
This is all too funny. Small minded people
laundry day

Campbellsville, KY

#134276 Nov 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim world is different ...they all believe that killing in the name of God it's justified. It's the government teaching it. Killing gays it's also justified. Killing priests it's also justified. Honor killings it's also justified. In Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to build churches. You can't enter Mecca and Medina if you are not Muslim. Few years back Daniel Pearl was decapitated in Karachi, Pakistan just because he was a Jew. To kill non Muslim, infidels, Westerners, Jews, it's justified.
Not to long ago non Muslim was decapitated somewhere in middle east while young boys and men cheered and took cell phone pictures. Priest got 80 lashes just because he had some wine for the communion. Women had no rights or respect.
1600 years ago they decapitated people and they're still doing it today. In my country during Muslim slavery, Muslim Turks kidnapped our children for 500 years. Decapitated 900-1,000 people, Christians skinned heads and built a monument with those heads in it. Are they ever going to be civilized ...?? Where is so called modern Muslims? Where is Muslim governments?
Im pretty sure the muslims arent the only religion thats pro murder. Better dust off the old Bible.
Only muslims Kill Homosexuals ??
"If a man lies with a male as with a women,both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)
Only muslums believe killing in the name of God is justified??
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.(Leviticus 20:27)
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.(Exodus 21:15)
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.(Leviticus 20:9)
AIf a man commits adultery with another man's wife,both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10)
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also,shall be burned to death.(Leviticus 21:9)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord,the God of their fathers,with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord,the God of Israel,was to be put to death,whether small or great,whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13).......is this the same as "death to infidels" or non Jews? "great or small???" Honor killing of non Christian babies?
do you think all Christians follow ALL the rules in their holy book? I dont. Some of the RADICAL ones do.
Just like RADICAL muslims. But, for the most part, like Christians, they are a peacful people. Just some bad eggs give them a bad name. Same as good chrustians.
Maybe you better research some of the atrocities during the crusades.
an old Vet

Tampa, FL

#134278 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bloody sods"...kudos old chap. lol
Yet you ole chaps expect us to accept the failure of a president's apology, over a major life changing event as the truth. The truth is not in him, nor in most in his administration.
whiehair

Shelbyville, KY

#134281 Nov 13, 2013
laundry day wrote:
<quoted text>
Im pretty sure the muslims arent the only religion thats pro murder. Better dust off the old Bible.
Only muslims Kill Homosexuals ??
"If a man lies with a male as with a women,both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)
Only muslums believe killing in the name of God is justified??
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.(Leviticus 20:27)
The difference, for your information, is that there is a change in the Christian Religion with the Lord Jesus. This changed the old ways to the new and modern part of the Bible. That in no way removes the past, or should the past be hidden, but the new version, of the new Testament turns Christianity into what should be the Worlds Religion instead of the old ways of such as Muslims. There is no way Sharia should be any one`s law.
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord,the God of their fathers,with all their heart and soul;
Given above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 195,302
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 min DebraE 1,824
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 6 min American 1 122
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 6 min woodtick57 369
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 14 min woodtick57 8,260
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 17 min Joe 457
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 19 min woodtick57 212
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 34 min Katrina in Chandler 381,072
More from around the web