'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224653 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#134639 Nov 14, 2013
Somebody needs to stop deleting my post so I don't have to keep re-entering it.

Thank you!

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#134640 Nov 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
Obimbo said:
"Americans they can keep their cancelled insurance plans if insurance companies continue to offer and proved them"
Another "IF"?.
Like the good senator from Texas said:
"I am sure that you can't force insurance companies to re-issue policies they've now since cancelled because the [law] of the land tells them they have to".
Obimbo thinks he is some kind of god whereby he calls all the shots, and insurance companies jump. Not gonna happen! Insurance companies will continue as they please if for no other reason than spite, to show this nimble-brained idiot that he doesn't rule, period. People will really get screwed now, and democraps are scrambling for a "FIX". LOL!
You're a jackass if you think Obimbo can fix anything. He's done nothing but screw up this country since he walked into the people's house.
Good riddance in the next election democraps. You lose!
PS: Nobody liked Hillarycare either! LOL
the insurance companies will do what they're told to do, just like the teabaggers did last month. Obama is God
Jay

Springville, TN

#134641 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hillary Clinton in ---2007---:
'If you have a plan you like, you keep it'
BY REBECCA BERG | 11/14/13
http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton...

Another liar!

Crash and burn? A nice catchy phrase. LOL

“I'll Build a Wall”

#134642 Nov 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
Obama just collapsed his own signature healthcare law with his latest brain fart fix. His attempt to change the train wreck once again will be met with court proceedings galore. Obama knows that he must go through Congress to make this huge change and he also knows that with democrats running to distance themselves from the train wreck...he can't afford to go thru Congress. Both dems and Republicans want the train wreck to just go away. Of course Obama will need someone else to blame this colossal failure on but he has a pretty fat stockpile of excuses and targets built up. Just pick one and stick with it!!! lol
Does anybody remember Hitlary's brain fart train wreck healthcare bill when Slick Willy was president? Was Obamacare just a carbon copy of her attempt at "reforming" insurance companies? Did he learn nothing from her and Willy's scandals and lies and failures?
The sound of the corrupt democrat chickens coming home to roost is quite deafening, isn't it? LMMFAO
Hey Mitch Bitch wannabe repugnantCON...McConnell told you so, didn't he? Hilarious and priceless!!!
It's a plan to institute a one payer system, and it will work. Obama will wind up smelling like a rose and all you repubes will line up for miles just to sniff him.
mofo

Georgetown, KY

#134643 Nov 14, 2013
where is ron paul when you need him.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#134644 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hillary Clinton in ---2007---:
'If you have a plan you like, you keep it'
BY REBECCA BERG | 11/14/13
http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton...
I have a plan I like...you spank me
can I keep it?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134646 Nov 14, 2013
Do you know who appointed the majority of Benghazi investigators? Why, old Hitlary herself did! Just a fun fact for you. That's about like the police policing themselves and hoping all their bad shit disappears because they announce that they found no bad shit their comrades had done!

Running out of excuses? Can't find anyone to blame? No honor among thieves and liars? Dems are starting to eat their own? Distancing yourselves from your messiah? Guilty by association? Couldn't happen to a better bunch of idiots! lmao
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134647 Nov 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
can I keep it?
She spanks your ignorant ass in debates every night. Are you begging for more, beat-freak?
Jay

Springville, TN

#134648 Nov 14, 2013
Where is Pelosi, the grand schemer in this plan push?

Getting another face-lift, I presume. LOL.

Oh well. Her silence is welcomed.
Dial Up User

United States

#134649 Nov 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
can I keep it?
Me thinks the "Lady" spanks you too often!
because you protest too often.
;)

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#134650 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Questions They Won’t Answer
Benghazi isn’t going away.
NOV 11, 2013, VOL. 19, NO. 09 • BY STEPHEN F. HAYES AND THOMAS JOSCELYN
It’s been more than a year since four Americans were killed in Libya and more than six months since Carney dismissively declared that Benghazi “happened a long time ago.” Is he simply doing his job or does he really believe that Benghazi is a “phony scandal” trumped up by Republicans? Whatever the answer, Benghazi is not going away.
Why?“The most explosive stuff is still in front of us,” says Rep. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican who serves on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and who knows the details of Benghazi as well as any member of Congress.
Too many basic questions about that night remain unanswered.
Big questions remain:
* Where was the president that night?
* Why didn’t we send reinforcements during the fighting?
* What was the primary mission of the more than two dozen CIA-affiliated personnel in Benghazi?
* Why haven’t we captured or killed any of the attackers?
* And who were they?
The Obama administration isn’t doing much to answer any of these questions and in some cases is going to great lengths to avoid them.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/questi...
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/11/60-minut...
OZombies

United States

#134655 Nov 14, 2013
You can keep your insurance ...you can keep your doctor...PERIOD...!!!

NO you can't ...!!!

KEEP MITCH...HE TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO...!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#134657 Nov 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
NO you can't ...!!!

So did Cruz.

8)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#134658 Nov 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
NO you can't ...!!!
You get a government check each month and you have a government insurance plan. Exactly why are you bitching about anything?

Location hidden

#134659 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Questions They Won’t Answer
Benghazi isn’t going away.
NOV 11, 2013, VOL. 19, NO. 09 • BY STEPHEN F. HAYES AND THOMAS JOSCELYN
It’s been more than a year since four Americans were killed in Libya and more than six months since Carney dismissively declared that Benghazi “happened a long time ago.” Is he simply doing his job or does he really believe that Benghazi is a “phony scandal” trumped up by Republicans? Whatever the answer, Benghazi is not going away.
Why?“The most explosive stuff is still in front of us,” says Rep. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican who serves on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and who knows the details of Benghazi as well as any member of Congress.
Too many basic questions about that night remain unanswered.
Big questions remain:
* Where was the president that night?
* Why didn’t we send reinforcements during the fighting?
* What was the primary mission of the more than two dozen CIA-affiliated personnel in Benghazi?
* Why haven’t we captured or killed any of the attackers?
* And who were they?
The Obama administration isn’t doing much to answer any of these questions and in some cases is going to great lengths to avoid them.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/questi...
Do you really think 99% of Americans give a shit about this Benghazi? Ever since Carter there have been Americans killed by Islamic Terrorist. Why is it you Repub hypocrites worry so much about these 4 dead but never a word said about the lie that got 4000 American troops killed. Hypocrites one and all.
OZombies

United States

#134660 Nov 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Cruz.
8)
...so as every other Republican. Not even one voted for Obamacare ...!!!

Location hidden

#134661 Nov 14, 2013
There are only three groups of people against ObamaCare.
1. Those that already have health insurance through employment.
2. Those on Medicare.
3. Those making more than $150K per year.
Out of these 3 groups none are in anyway affected by ObamaCare. STFU if it does not concern you.
mofo

Georgetown, KY

#134662 Nov 14, 2013
I really don't care much for the present republican majority point of view nor do I believe in the democratic front either. Obama has made my jaw drop in disbelief too many times to keep my faith. all I see anymore are a bunch of grown Politian fighting over our country like it's a piece of candy. well it's not a piece of candy and neither are it's people. and if we are, we are hard enough to break teeth. when I look at the flag I don't see Washington anymore. I see everyone else who has to suffer from our leaders deceit, confusion and childish bickering. I see our soldiers sacrifice for things we've yet to understand. I see our history and it's struggles for us to be the great country we are. when I see that flag I feel my blood boil thinking of all the times it's been spit on by the people we keep electing to represent what we still believe in yet time after time they spit on us too. so who should I vote for. you say one, one says the other. but how can I expect the outcome to be any different than before. I still believe in "by the people for the people'. so i'll just vote for me and then go home and play x-box until they take my electricity too. nothing is gonna change until we do it ourselves.
Jay

Springville, TN

#134663 Nov 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You get a government check each month and you have a government insurance plan. Exactly why are you bitching about anything?

I would guess if you work your butt off for years and years and pay into a plan guaranteed by your company, you can bitch all you want when others sit back and collect off your taxes for free?

Something like that?
OZombies

United States

#134664 Nov 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You get a government check each month and you have a government insurance plan. Exactly why are you bitching about anything?
Why don't you ask 5 million Americans that lost insurance and Mr. Fix it...community organizer!!

Who is going to cover losses to insurance companies for losing their clients...??

Why don't you ask DemocRATS that knew
since February 25. 2010 and kept lying to
the American people ...??

Why am I complaining?? I have better question,
why more that half country is complaining ...???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pistol used in Trayvon Martin shooting to be au... 1 min payme 110
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,382,090
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min woodtick57 186
Becomming A Nudist Family (Feb '10) 13 min Joe and Susan 16
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 20 min woodtick57 156
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) 24 min woodtick57 1,849
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 26 min woodtick57 760
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min dark goat 383,739
More from around the web