'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232974 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134504 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I wouldn't post my phone number. There are a lot of childish people here. You risk prank calls 24/7. A few services here offer free (or very cheap) transatlantic calls.
Not to my private account ;o)

(calls terminate in the British Virgin Islands and are charged at £300 per minute or part therof) lol
AMJ

Versailles, KY

#134505 Nov 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...no, I don't know ... I don't know, that you are maybe posting from THE asylum, you nuts. I just know that you're pushing and provoking YOU
weasel. No, excuse me I meant *goat girl*. This is your style.
Btw don't you have better things to do...like defending *liar in chief*... a FRAUD of a president?
Good Day...!!
listen you are miniority?Not the Mijority.are you not Noticeing.the recent elections.wake up America??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134506 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to my private account ;o)
(calls terminate in the British Virgin Islands and are charged at £300 per minute or part therof) lol
HOLY CRAP!!
LOL I take it you get no overseas calls :-P

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134507 Nov 14, 2013
All of you republican crybabies should be glad president Obama can change the law all by himself because he fixed what you have been crying about getting your health insurance cancelled so STFU already!!

President Obama is awesome and can change the law all by himself!!!!

Yay democrats!!!

London, UK

#134508 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bullshit try, thats not a IP address you posted! Like I said we both know the truth, and that is all that really matters! I'm done with you now. I am surprised you would try such a weakass response? I guess it makes you look good to those dimwits?
It's a class A address, from insight broadband as you can see from the first Octet. Sorry...I'm obviously confusing you.

LOOK a birdie!

Seriously, you're embarassing yourself, don't talk about computers, the internet or communications EVER because I'm literally blushing for you. Just relax and remember what the guru's from your political party told you.

The internet...IT'S JUST A SERIES OF TUBES!

London, UK

#134509 Nov 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Newport, and good morning to you and Mr. C.:)
...evenin'(18:55hrs GMT).
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134510 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an IP adress? What is it pray tell?
Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and tell me what it reports? AN IP, that's what! Tell me old wise one. How do I get it to report a non-IP, the same non-IP my system reports?
Everyone here can see you are busted.
And yes I know you are Ari. The IP you posted gave you away.
I wondered how you found an IP from my area, then I remembered you accused me of being someone else from Newport. Someone you said had posted his IP. That's the IP you posted isn't it Ari?
LMAO your desperation to convince everyone you have skillz you don't have gives you away.
Http redirect is what it’s called! URL redirection, also called URL forwarding, is an internet technique for making a web page available under more than one URL address. When a web browser attempts to open a URL that has been redirected, a page with a different URL is opened. Most commonly called a ‘LINK’ by everyone who has even basic computer knowledge. NO, you did not post an IP address! You may make ARI mad with your lies!
Syl

Russell, KY

#134511 Nov 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are you speaking about the victims families? They want and deserve the truth. Creaming? Ass over tits? Would you say that to the families? Those families want what most decent citizens want...the truth. CNN and other lame-stream media has been able to interview one of the terrorists responsible for the 4 Americans but Obama and his crew can't find him? Maybe they don't want to find him. If they did they would ask CNN to do it for them, ya think?
He might be 6 ft under by now.Dead people don't talk.
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134512 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a class A address, from insight broadband as you can see from the first Octet. Sorry...I'm obviously confusing you.
LOOK a birdie!
Seriously, you're embarassing yourself, don't talk about computers, the internet or communications EVER because I'm literally blushing for you. Just relax and remember what the guru's from your political party told you.
You can just refer to my last post as well.....Frank!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134513 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm just glad Al Gore invented it so we can talk about how much we love being democrats!!!!!

Go democrats beat those stupid republicans!!!

London, UK

#134514 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Http redirect is what it’s called! URL redirection, also called URL forwarding, is an internet technique for making a web page available under more than one URL address. When a web browser attempts to open a URL that has been redirected, a page with a different URL is opened. Most commonly called a ‘LINK’ by everyone who has even basic computer knowledge. NO, you did not post an IP address! You may make ARI mad with your lies!
wtf are you burbling on about 74.139.43.??? is clearly a bloody class A IP address assigned to insight broadband,

locale- louisville/burlington/cincinna ti.
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134515 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...evenin'(18:55hrs GMT).
When did Oakland CA become part of the United Kingdom Frank?

London, UK

#134516 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can just refer to my last post as well.....Frank!
Oh you're fantsising that my name is Frank?

Actually it's Julian.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#134517 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG LMAO!!!!
Are you referring to the link, to the screenshot posted on tinypic of my IP?
Click the link ARI.
LOL I've dealt with more intelligent five year old's.

London, UK

#134518 Nov 14, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just glad Al Gore invented it so we can talk about how much we love being democrats!!!!!
Go democrats beat those stupid republicans!!!
tsk tsk tsk!!! Silly AL Gore.

Everyone knows that the first HTTP exchange was carried out by an Englishman.

Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented the internet.

London, UK

#134519 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never ever been to Oakland Jeremy.
OZombies

United States

#134520 Nov 14, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
All of you republican crybabies should be glad president Obama can change the law all by himself because he fixed what you have been crying about getting your health insurance cancelled so STFU already!!
President Obama is awesome and can change the law all by himself!!!!
Yay democrats!!!
What part ...HE LIED AND HE HAD NO CHOICE ...
don't you understand ...?????
3 years, TOO LITTLE TOO LATE...!!!!!
"It's important to be honest" Obama ...
HUH...!!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#134521 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask that?
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134522 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're fantsising that my name is Frank?
Actually it's Julian.
It very well may be, but you are posting from Oakland CA, not the United Kingdom! So drop your bullshit,...... And don't panic....it tells on you!:)
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134523 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG LMAO!!!!
Are you referring to the link, to the screenshot posted on tinypic of my IP?
Click the link ARI.
LOL I've dealt with more intelligent five year old's.
I will click no link you post! You could post your IP address, without the last two numbers? Or would that prove something you don't want proven? I'm sure you deal with 5 year olds all the time, just look at your friends! Talk to the Englishman from Oakland, he is about the same class of liar you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min La La Land 10,398
News Elijah Cummings, Steny Hoyer among Marylanders ... 2 min noobieR 1
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 2 min Go Blue Forever 1,041
News Trump bounces into the lead 5 min spud 63
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min The Donald_ 1,403,980
News Rendell says Wasserman Schultz shouldn't take t... 12 min spud 23
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Buster Steinbeizer 219,456
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 21 min spud 131
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 53 min Bravo Uniform Mike 196
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 391,199
More from around the web