'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
115,241 - 115,260 of 146,170 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Isn't this what we've been saying all along!?
And now they finally, get it!?

Shorter Jay Carney: It's not our fault, it's those mean old insurance companies!

Katie Pavlich writes:

Speaking to reporters Tuesday White House Press Secretary Jay Carney blamed loss of healthcare coverage for millions of Americans on insurance companies complying with the Affordable Care Act.

"Insurers pulled those plans away from them," Carney said. "The law [Obamacare] could not order insurers not to cancel that plan."

Millions of health insurance plans are no longer available because they do not meet Obamacare standards and regulations. Carney's comments come less than 24 hours after information surfaced showing President Obama knew millions of Americans would be losing their health insurance plans under Obamacare...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Hunger next
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

"If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

When pressed on the issue of millions losing individual insurance plans they wanted to keep, Carney said it is five percent of the population being affected by insurance loss. That five percent adds up to 14 million people.
"We're talking about 5% of the country," Carney said after justifying losses and referring to the individual marketplace as a "wild west" that needed more regulation.
Now that the Obama administration is taking heat from all sides on the loss of insurance, the White House is pivoting back to blaming insurance companies for the loss of those plans, not Obamacare itself, which makes millions of plans illegal.

No matter what,period! Really?
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Joe Biden on Obamacare ...
"This is big f________g deal"...

Yeah ....million Americans kicked off their insurance companies, yes...
This is big f________g deal...

Where is Joe Biden now ...?????

Even those defending Obama, don't know how to defend Obamacare disaster. So many join now Medicaid, free...who is going to pay for this people now when no one is buying insurance? WE DID PAID FOR POOR BEFORE ANYWAY ...
"what a fine mess you got us into, Nuts Pelosi"...
Chica Bonita

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Per Obama...
"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance ...PERIOD" ...!!!!
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor...PERIOD"...!!!
but, because of ACA/Obamacare--- rules and regulations, millions of Americans will lose their insurance and have to find new doctor...and Obama knew this since 2010...
Obama lied...PERIOD ...!!
My Hubby is an independent operator of a big rig. He watched a video from his company. They've discontinued insurance policies through their company. They have asked that the contractors buy private insurance or go with state exchanges. It is BS. These costly websites will be a bigger burden as well. There will be no balance. Insurance premiums and deductibles will raise indefinitely:(
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare was written by a chairman that says he doesn't understand it, passed by a democrat Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, signed by a President that with every new scandal on his watch admits he knows nothing about anything that is going on, funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by an obese Surgeon General and financed by our country that is 17 trillion dollars in debt and broke!! What could go wrong? lol

The only sure thing that people have figured out about Obamacare is that if you are married it will save you thousands of dollars a year to divorce and just live together.

Any of you dimocrats get signed up and enrolled yet? lol Kentucky...82% of the people the State exchange enrolled...signed up for medicaid. FREE medical healthcare (if you can even call it healthcare)and Beshear is making the rounds on the news programs and bragging about that. And you dimocrats drink that orange Obama kool-aid like there's no tomorrow.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Should business owner stay in state, or go?
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/california...
John Anaheim, California
@ Riley Ray Robbins:
your facts can't be trusted. Business owners live in the real world and we deal with real numbers not rosy projections.
I have 10 close friends that left the state and they showed me the real numbers and it is amazing how much CA businesses are paying in comparison to Texas, NV and AZ businesses!!!
I just wished more people voted for fiscal discipline rather the nanny state...
no more north or south. liberals upper eastern, lower western and the rest conservative. those states that conserve will survive those that spend liberally will not. that is how history shows happy people live...conserving! you Americans should tell NYers, Cali fornians to go ahead shelter those illegals. But do not cross to the conservative state unless you crawl in with shame. hale you liberals get what you liberally threw out.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL! The bottom-feeding dumchit is presuming to know what other people are thinking and their modes of transportation, no doubt while wearing her tinfoil helmet. You...poor little terrified Jethro...presume to answer for me as to what I will and will not discuss? You can barely cobble semi-coherent posts together as it is, much less speak for someone else. LOLOLOL!
My post was not directed to you, because frankly I find you a completely boring little troll and I don't engage you unless I'm bored. The subject of said post was a specific lie told and sworn to by the Syl sock. It had nothing whatsoever to do with your cowardly self or your attempt to divert to a new subject. Any "lies" you could come up with would be regressive spam, easily debunked and therefore not...worth...my...time.
Thanks for playing. The bottom feeder has some lovely parting gifts for you.
what a load of crap. oh, good morning.(@_@)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

These letters that folks are getting cancelling their existing policies....what sort of letterhead are they on? White House stationary or Aetna, Cigna and BCBS stationary?

Who stands to gain if the ACA is perceived as a failure? The President, who has devoted his time and energy to providing insurance for all Americans? Or the insurance companies, who are pissed because they're having to actually provide decent coverage for a change?
Chica Bonita

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Joe Biden on Obamacare ...
"This is big f________g deal"...
Yeah ....million Americans kicked off their insurance companies, yes...
This is big f________g deal...
Where is Joe Biden now ...?????
Even those defending Obama, don't know how to defend Obamacare disaster. So many join now Medicaid, free...who is going to pay for this people now when no one is buying insurance? WE DID PAID FOR POOR BEFORE ANYWAY ...
"what a fine mess you got us into, Nuts Pelosi"...
It's a deliberate attempt to establish another European union. Whatever happened to a 40 hr. work week? I read somewhere that these clowns are suggesting 30 full-time. We should have expected this. Look at Odumbo's friends. Do they want the little. old poor Americans to be successful or think for themselves? Heck, no. They want to destroy our buildings and the principles. We know Ayers and his barracuda wife are such exemplary citizens. Never forget the 20 years Dumbo was in Rev. Wright's congregation.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I live out in the country. There is no crops growing, no mosquitos to kill.....so what is this spraying all about.
The farmers will not start tilling the ground until March of next year.
What is going on? There were at least 10 different chemtrails over my area Sunday morning and rain is predicted three days this week beginning Tuesday. Why not last week when we didn't have rain.
CANCER.
Are you sure you're not from the Third world country, Reality...and you don't understand? That's what Injudgement told me last night.

Yesterday we had rain. Today, nice blue sky, cotton white clouds. I saw one jet...HEY, NO TRAILS...miracle. This is not busy air traffic area. I'm away from the airport. Why, when you see those lines all over sky, NO JET...because spraying
has to be done very high. Spraying is done in CA in the last 3 years. Saturday, lines was going in every direction but not one jet that you can see. I use to live years ago right next to LAX airport...I didn't see this lines, ever. Spraying was not done then...!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

The ObaMORONS on the Hill are blaming the Insurance companies for employees insurance plans being dropped. What they "forget" to tell these people is that the insurance companies were "forced" to drop those plans because they did not meet the governments Obamacare criteria.

Same ole same old...distort (just a few fixable computer glitches lol), deceive (if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them. NO ONE WILL TAKE THEM AWAY FROM YOU) Deny,(the president didn't know, the Senate dems didn't know, the House dems didn't know) Divert (talk about Bush or the Republicans that just want everyone to die slowly according to the dems and refer to Bush again, on and on and on)
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Obamacare was written by a chairman that says he doesn't understand it, passed by a democrat Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, signed by a President that with every new scandal on his watch admits he knows nothing about anything that is going on, funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by an obese Surgeon General and financed by our country that is 17 trillion dollars in debt and broke!! What could go wrong? lol
The only sure thing that people have figured out about Obamacare is that if you are married it will save you thousands of dollars a year to divorce and just live together.
Any of you dimocrats get signed up and enrolled yet? lol Kentucky...82% of the people the State exchange enrolled...signed up for medicaid. FREE medical healthcare (if you can even call it healthcare)and Beshear is making the rounds on the news programs and bragging about that. And you dimocrats drink that orange Obama kool-aid like there's no tomorrow.
careful you told the obamatruth! I hear the dimocrats signed up in record numbers, bragging about it with a huge smile but when asked had no idea how or what they signed on for exactly. When the obamatruth hits...wake up time.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
These letters that folks are getting cancelling their existing policies....what sort of letterhead are they on? White House stationary or Aetna, Cigna and BCBS stationary?
Who stands to gain if the ACA is perceived as a failure? The President, who has devoted his time and energy to providing insurance for all Americans? Or the insurance companies, who are pissed because they're having to actually provide decent coverage for a change?
you are just full of crap! you figure out how!
Chica Bonita

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're not from the Third world country, Reality...and you don't understand? That's what Injudgement told me last night.
Yesterday we had rain. Today, nice blue sky, cotton white clouds. I saw one jet...HEY, NO TRAILS...miracle. This is not busy air traffic area. I'm away from the airport. Why, when you see those lines all over sky, NO JET...because spraying
has to be done very high. Spraying is done in CA in the last 3 years. Saturday, lines was going in every direction but not one jet that you can see. I use to live years ago right next to LAX airport...I didn't see this lines, ever. Spraying was not done then...!!
We see the chemtrails in eastern Ky as well. They seem to take forever to dissipate. Hubby's from Yucaipa/ San Bernardino;)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

AL, the government green cheese eater is giving you a break from obsessing about you but I see the old OLD crow just can't help herself. She is still obsessing about you. Says she is bored with you but replies to you quite often. LOL Also says you are not worth her time as SHE MAKES TIME to reply to you.
Smell their fear!! LMMFAO
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Chica Bonita wrote:
<quoted text> My Hubby is an independent operator of a big rig. He watched a video from his company. They've discontinued insurance policies through their company. They have asked that the contractors buy private insurance or go with state exchanges. It is BS. These costly websites will be a bigger burden as well. There will be no balance. Insurance premiums and deductibles will raise indefinitely:(
Yes and I wish you good luck. This is only a begging. Obama wants to take over healthcare and everyone sand money to the government. They can't print or barrow money for ever. Destroying insurance companies and taking over. When they control insurance, they're controlling you :(
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Chica Bonita wrote:
<quoted text> It's a deliberate attempt to establish another European union. Whatever happened to a 40 hr. work week? I read somewhere that these clowns are suggesting 30 full-time. We should have expected this. Look at Odumbo's friends. Do they want the little. old poor Americans to be successful or think for themselves? Heck, no. They want to destroy our buildings and the principles. We know Ayers and his barracuda wife are such exemplary citizens. Never forget the 20 years Dumbo was in Rev. Wright's congregation.
nor the first four years he was the president of USA. What did he do? Divide and conquer with his form of hope and change. He was very successfully. Got another four to finish messing up exactly as planned. Moronic little sheep off to the slaughter.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
YOU tell them Crow. They know it. I seen this on facebook, I thought of the teabagging CONS and these dumbass loser lemming tools:

Definition of Stupid:
Knowing the TRUTH, seeing the TRUTH, but still believing the LIES.

I had a busy and full day. Not wasting time on C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. Guess the president bashing thread got to them and they ran looking for the )8~D> batshit crazy loon over here. I am posting a couple articles once again about their racist, ignorant, deceptions and the minions who believe that bullshit they sling. Have fun with them.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
AL, the government green cheese eater is giving you a break from obsessing about you but I see the old OLD crow just can't help herself. She is still obsessing about you. Says she is bored with you but replies to you quite often. LOL Also says you are not worth her time as SHE MAKES TIME to reply to you.
Smell their fear!! LMMFAO
Look again, gutless. I didn't reply to the bottom feeder, I replied to jimbob. Are you saying that the bottom feeder and jimbob are the same person?

Interesting. Thanks for the info, gutless.

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,079,004
Senator says he had PTSD when he wrote thesis 4 min Bama Yankee 1
Rubio talks abortion, gay marriage as he works ... 4 min Frankie Rizzo 3
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 6 min TRansom 170
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 52,164
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Forum 305,076
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 16 min Frankie Rizzo 140
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Quirky 243,772
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 1 hr kuda 53