'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186105 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128560 Oct 12, 2013
Talk about DENIAL...that's the repukes

Republicans Deny President Obama Was Ever Re-elected, Believe 2012 Never Happened

Over a week into the government shutdown, patience has grown thin with many Americans. As millions of American lives face uncertainty with the antics going on in Congress, leading Congressional Republicans made a startling revelation into why they believe they’re in the right as it relates to the government shutdown.

It seems they don’t recall President Obama ever being re-elected. In fact, many of them seem unable to recall that there was even a presidential election held on November 6, 2012.
When Speaker of the House John Boehner was asked why he feels Republicans have the right to hold our government hostage even after President Obama overwhelmingly won re-election, he seemed confused, asking,“Who was re-elected? I don’t recall that happening.”Obamacare” is bad, the American people have spoken.”

Following his statement, another reporter responded by asking,“If the American people have spoken, wouldn’t that mean they support “Obamacare?” You know, considering that on November 6, 2012, President Obama was re-elected and Democrats were given more seats in the House and Senate.”

Boehner replied,“What happened on November 6, 2012? Was there something going on that night I wasn’t made aware of?”

Looking confused and flabbergasted, reporters then turned to Texas Senator Ted Cruz to see what he had to say. Considering he was elected to the Senate for the first time that night, he surely had to be aware that the 2012 elections happened and President Obama was overwhelmingly re-elected.

One reporter asked Cruz,“How have the American people spoken out against “Obamacare” if they re-elected President Obama, while also giving more seats back to Democrats in both the House and Senate?”

Cruz, with a puzzled but cocky look on his face walked to the podium and addressed the question, saying,“On November 6, 2012 the American people spoke clearly when they elected me the next senator from Texas. The rest of this liberal propaganda about some “overwhelming” victory for President Obama seems like something the communists want you to believe. The American people have rejected President Obama and his radical “Obamacare” as made evident by the fact that the government is shut down and I am a United States Senator.”

Somebody else stood and said,“Boehner not letting the House vote on the Senate’s resolution is why the government’s shut down, not because the people have rejected anything.”

Boehner responded by saying,“There aren’t enough votes in the House to pass the Senate’s resolution.” The person then asked Boehner to prove it, to which Boehner replied,“No.”

Rand Paul was also in attendance, and stood to say,“I’m confused as to what you people mean when you say President Obama was overwhelmingly re-elected. When did this happen?”

Looking totally confused, most reporters simply stayed silent. That is until someone from Fox News decided to ask a question directed at both Cruz and Paul:”So, last November when absolutely nothing happened except for you two fine gentlemen becoming senators by some magical process that didn’t include any sort of national elections, what do you think the American people were saying?”
Cruz quickly replied,“That they were rejecting Obamacare.” Paul agreed by saying,“Yes, it was a unanimous rejection of Obamacare.”

One reporter rose in anger, shouting,“Then why did the American people re-elect President Obama and give more power back to the Democrats in Congress?!”

Cruz looked on for a moment in silence, glanced over to Paul and Boehner and finally said,“We really have no idea what you’re talking about.”
Now, did this press conference actually happen? Of course not. But I believe it’s a fairly accurate mocking of the delusion that’s currently going on in the minds of many Republicans.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128561 Oct 12, 2013
CONtinued:

Last November President Obama, running with the promise of fully implementing “Obamacare,” was overwhelmingly re-elected president. Not only that, Democrats gained seats in both the House and the Senate. Yet despite these facts, Republicans seem to feel that they were given some kind of mandate to shut down our government in a feeble attempt to stop the Affordable Care Act.

It’s as if they either don’t care about our elections or are simply in denial that they ever happened. It’s as if these clowns don’t understand that if the American people were really rejecting “Obamacare,” Mitt Romney would be president—not Barack Obama.

And whether or not Republicans want to act like it, elections do matter. While there is no doubt that millions of Americans oppose “Obamacare”(mostly due to the blatant lies that have been continually told by Republicans), they had their chance to elect Mitt Romney and failed to do so.
Instead, through our voting process given to us by our Constitution, President Obama was re-elected.

It just seems Republicans either don’t care or seem to want to pretend that the presidential election held on November 6, 2012 never happened.

But it did, and that night the American people spoke loud and clear when they re-elected President Obama and gave more seats in Congress to the Democratic party.

And that’s the funny thing about reality — just because Republicans want to pretend that neither of those events ever happened, doesn’t mean that they didn’t.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/republican...

Ignorant teabagging repukes in their fantasy world. They will continue to deny in 2014/2016. Get ready. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128562 Oct 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Regan is the biggest joke ever as far as a president..... Trickle Down economics and these low IQrs ate that big of bag of shit up them too.
It's amazing how stupid republicans are.... They've been ignorant for decades..... Look at both Bushes...... They thrive on republican voters stupidity and these imbeciles just march in step and do as their told.
And BoneHead holding up a vote on something that was sure to pass is crazy!! They can't comprehend how damaging that is to our country and I'm guessing its probably illegal.
So true. Lucky for the country that bunch of uneducated shiteaters is the MINORITY. They will comprehend the damage come elections. Can't wait. Every day they lose more and more voters. They are the best poster idiots for DEM votes. I love it. It's PRICELESS

Guess the losers here are off playing in the sandbox with the loon. They sure ran off didn't they. I bet ari is just sorting socks. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128563 Oct 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Regan is the biggest joke ever as far as a president..... Trickle Down economics and these low IQrs ate that big of bag of shit up them too.
It's amazing how stupid republicans are.... They've been ignorant for decades..... Look at both Bushes...... They thrive on republican voters stupidity and these imbeciles just march in step and do as their told.
And BoneHead holding up a vote on something that was sure to pass is crazy!! They can't comprehend how damaging that is to our country and I'm guessing its probably illegal.
Hey old timer - I know you're Alzheimer's is kicking in, but it's spelled Reagan and not Regan. Although I wouldn't expect any less from a left wing nut with no education. You're talking about the Bush family when we have crazy Joe Biden in office. Typical liberal backwards thinking.
(shouting because of his hearing) I SAY TYPICAL LIBERAL BACKWARDS THINKING.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#128564 Oct 12, 2013
Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab!

Glad you're here, RC. Just got off the phone with a relative who commented about how she thought the ACA was "all messed up", so I asked her why she thought that. She rattled off a couple of regressive lies she's been told, which I promptly corrected. By the end of the conversation, she had a whole different view! Some of the things I was able to clue her in about came from your posts, so thanks!

I see you're still the object of Jethro's affection, Tab...lol. I noticed that when RC logged on he pulled out all the stops...err, socks ;)

Good articles, RC. After doing quite a bit of reading last night, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's the Repubs in the Senate that put an end to this mess. If you haven't seen it yet, check out Susan Collins'(R-Maine) proposal. The House Repubs may end up being left out of the solution entirely.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128565 Oct 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Lucky for the country that bunch of uneducated shiteaters is the MINORITY. They will comprehend the damage come elections. Can't wait. Every day they lose more and more voters. They are the best poster idiots for DEM votes. I love it. It's PRICELESS
Guess the losers here are off playing in the sandbox with the loon. They sure ran off didn't they. I bet ari is just sorting socks. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey Fox News. Still spreading the liberal shit I see (with your typical liberal sentence structure)- "uneducated shiteaters IS the minority" LOL. But I have to admit you represent the typical liberal on here LOL.
Don't forget to post comments on other Topix boards as Fox News - don't want to get your liberal mind all confused and twisted. Lol
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128566 Oct 12, 2013
...and what a COINCIDENCE.... lol
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128567 Oct 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>So true. Lucky for the country that bunch of uneducated shiteaters is the MINORITY. They will comprehend the damage come elections. Can't wait. Every day they lose more and more voters. They are the best poster idiots for DEM votes. I love it. It's PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
:-D I made it clear to my stalker how weird it is for a man (use that term loosely for him lmao) to constantly post to me while using my name. He can't comprehend in his small little feeble republican mind how odd that is. But it's fun to make him jump thru hoops and make him look like the idiot he is.

Ignoring him when he posts his infatuations with me makes him post more..... I just hold the hoop higher and laugh at him.:-D

They're so stupid they'll jump thru the hoop over and over. Pure ignorance at its best.
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128568 Oct 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab!

Glad you're here, RC. Just got off the phone with a relative who commented about how she thought the ACA was "all messed up", so I asked her why she thought that. She rattled off a couple of regressive lies she's been told, which I promptly corrected. By the end of the conversation, she had a whole different view! Some of the things I was able to clue her in about came from your posts, so thanks!

I see you're still the object of Jethro's affection, Tab...lol. I noticed that when RC logged on he pulled out all the stops...err, socks ;)

Good articles, RC. After doing quite a bit of reading last night, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's the Repubs in the Senate that put an end to this mess. If you haven't seen it yet, check out Susan Collins'(R-Maine) proposal. The House Repubs may end up being left out of the solution entirely.
Hiya Crow!

Yup..... He's tryin pretty hard.... Funny to watch someone with so much desperation looking for attention on the Internet. The really sad part is making up new names so he can agree with himself. Not only should there be a mental inquest for gun owners, should also have the same for Internet. Just think about that..... There'd be no republicans on here if that where the case.

:-D
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128569 Oct 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab!
Good for you. I have been able to do the same for some of my misguided friends going on fauxbox lies. I even gave some links for them to look for themselves and even how to find their own links. I can't believe the lazy people who don't research for themselves and take everything the fauxbox, winged nut daily mentality has to offer as factual. GOP - Facts just don't mix. I read something on Collins plan being good but it still had some restrictions on medical devises tax or something referring to ACA and it has been duly noted that the President will not consider any plan that has the ACA in it. Don't blame him. I will go pull her actual plan instead of a reference to it and see what it says. You know a woman could figure this mess out before all those repuke men put together. hahaha

Hope you are enjoying the day. I was out early and have been taking a break until time to go to my sister's for a BBQ here shortly. I loved your posts last night. Hilarious

Yeah, you are right, since Calvin isn't here much the arisock is fixated on Uncle Tab again. He will be posting his shaved wrestler dude avatar next. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#128570 Oct 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Crow!
Yup..... He's tryin pretty hard.... Funny to watch someone with so much desperation looking for attention on the Internet. The really sad part is making up new names so he can agree with himself. Not only should there be a mental inquest for gun owners, should also have the same for Internet. Just think about that..... There'd be no republicans on here if that where the case.
:-D
LOL! Too true, although like we've said before, not all Republicans are that loony. Well, not quite that loony.

From what I've seen today, the talks to end this lunacy are going as well as can be expected. Have you heard anything different?
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128571 Oct 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D I made it clear to my stalker how weird it is for a man (use that term loosely for him lmao) to constantly post to me while using my name. He can't comprehend in his small little feeble republican mind how odd that is. But it's fun to make him jump thru hoops and make him look like the idiot he is.
Ignoring him when he posts his infatuations with me makes him post more..... I just hold the hoop higher and laugh at him.:-D
They're so stupid they'll jump thru the hoop over and over. Pure ignorance at its best.
Hey Pops...it's so great that you have no comebacks after getting owned and owned and owned that your wrinkled mind comes up with an idea of making it sound like your ignoring me LOL...as for the name, well, at least I'm only using one old timer :) I have to admit - you are making it easier and easier...
I SAY EASIER AND EASIER POPS
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128572 Oct 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pathetic loser freak. I think I will do the same. He thinks I am foxnews although we comment totally different and fauxnews has been here awhile. I believe he was the original wtf when the thread started and this Glasgow creep took it so he changes his from time to time but usually sticks with foxnews one with one or two liners. The sock knows that but he is trying to get us to respond to him. He is a pathetic loner seeking attention that is for sure. Pure ignorance at it's best is right. What a sad dark little world the freak is in. Needs his meds checked for sure. haha

Never seen that email from topix. lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128573 Oct 12, 2013
I going to a cookout...good nite everyone (by that I mean the two people that are under numerous names).
I SHALL RETURN POPS
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128574 Oct 12, 2013
Republican congressman goes ballistic on Ted Cruz
"We have to cut this guy off now"

Appearing on MSNBC on Friday, Congressman Peter King continued his epic verbal assault on Ted Cruz — and, to a lesser extent, Rand Paul — by describing the Texas Senator as a “RINO”(Republican in name only) and a “fraud.”

Speaking with MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell, King called the ongoing government shutdown “the strategy of Ted Cruz” and wondered aloud “why more Republicans around the country didn’t join me in denouncing Ted Cruz” before the shutdown began.“We cannot allow our party to be taken over by the likes of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul,” King continued, describing Cruz and Paul as “isolationists” and “RINOs” who “don’t represent traditional Republican principles.”

“Ted Cruz, what he did here, was lead the party into a dead end with no strategy, somehow convincing a number of House Republicans that we just sent this to through Senate as far as defunding and closing down the government, he would manage to get Harry Reid and President Obama to back down,” said King.“He never had a plan. It was fraudulent from the start. And we have to cut this guy off now.”

Watch King’s whole rant here:
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/11/republican_co...

LOVE it when they eat their own. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128575 Oct 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pathetic loser freak. I think I will do the same. He thinks I am foxnews although we comment totally different and fauxnews has been here awhile. I believe he was the original wtf when the thread started and this Glasgow creep took it so he changes his from time to time but usually sticks with foxnews one with one or two liners. The sock knows that but he is trying to get us to respond to him. He is a pathetic loner seeking attention that is for sure. Pure ignorance at it's best is right. What a sad dark little world the freak is in. Needs his meds checked for sure. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
See you tomorrow Fox News
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128576 Oct 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Too true, although like we've said before, not all Republicans are that loony. Well, not quite that loony.

From what I've seen today, the talks to end this lunacy are going as well as can be expected. Have you heard anything different?
All of the republicans here are that looney lol

Not yet, republicans will hold off until at least after Sunday to avoid the embarrassment of the Sunday Talk Shows. That's the last thing try want.... To be questioned about the exact reason the shut down the goverment.... They flip flopped between the Debt Ceiling and the ACA. But in the end, it was neither because they couldn't win in either situation.

And lets not forget about those truckers in DC..... All 12 of them are wreaking HAVOC in DC. From credible news sources, the only thing that's happened in DC are a few big trucks getting tickets for illegal parking at bars lmao
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128577 Oct 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>He is a pathetic loser freak. I think I will do the same. He thinks I am foxnews although we comment totally different and fauxnews has been here awhile. I believe he was the original wtf when the thread started and this Glasgow creep took it so he changes his from time to time but usually sticks with foxnews one with one or two liners. The sock knows that but he is trying to get us to respond to him. He is a pathetic loner seeking attention that is for sure. Pure ignorance at it's best is right. What a sad dark little world the freak is in. Needs his meds checked for sure. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
That's the funniest part..... When questioned on facts, they never come up with any. And they just think it all goes away. Sad small minded idiots.

And as you can tell by me ignoring him, he tries even harder! So do the same.... He'll start geeking out then.... Worse than now. I'll loan you my hoop lmao

#128578 Oct 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. I have been able to do the same for some of my misguided friends going on fauxbox lies. I even gave some links for them to look for themselves and even how to find their own links. I can't believe the lazy people who don't research for themselves and take everything the fauxbox, winged nut daily mentality has to offer as factual. GOP - Facts just don't mix. I read something on Collins plan being good but it still had some restrictions on medical devises tax or something referring to ACA and it has been duly noted that the President will not consider any plan that has the ACA in it. Don't blame him. I will go pull her actual plan instead of a reference to it and see what it says. You know a woman could figure this mess out before all those repuke men put together. hahaha
Hope you are enjoying the day. I was out early and have been taking a break until time to go to my sister's for a BBQ here shortly. I loved your posts last night. Hilarious
Yeah, you are right, since Calvin isn't here much the arisock is fixated on Uncle Tab again. He will be posting his shaved wrestler dude avatar next. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Collins' plan does propose a one-year (I think) delay in the medical devices tax, but I believe that's the only tinkering with the ACA it includes.

I'd really like to see a re-evaluation of those stupid sequester measures as well.

And hayul yeah, a woman could come up with a better solution...LOL!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128579 Oct 12, 2013
Carson: Obamacare is 'slavery'

(CNN)– Dr. Ben Carson, a renowned neurosurgeon enjoying recent popularity in the conservative movement, compared the federal health care law to "slavery" during a speech Friday at the Values Voter Summit, an annual conservative gathering in Washington.

"Obamacare is really, I think, the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. And it is – in a way, it is slavery, in a way," he said. "Because it is making all of us subservient to the government."

At the heart of his criticism is the law's requirement, beginning next year, for individuals to obtain health insurance or else face a penalty.

A longtime critic of the Affordable Care Act, Carson rose to fame earlier this year when he bashed Democratic policies on taxes and health care as he gave the keynote address at the National Prayer Breakfast. President Obama was sitting just feet away while he openly chided some of Obama's positions.

He argued Friday that the president's signature law "was never about health care."

"It was about control," he continued. "That's why when this administration took office it didn't matter that the country was going off the cliff economically. All forces were directed toward getting this legislation passed."

Fact Check: Obamacare

He said the Obama administration was 'neglecting' the Constitution and imposing "their own will" by picking and choosing which provisions of the health care law to enforce.

"When they give businesses exemptions but the common people they say,'No, you have to do it, you know, that's not America," he said. "That's Russia. That's someplace else. How did we allow that to happen in this nation?"

He was referring to the administration's decision to delay for a year the employer mandate for businesses with more than 50 full-time employees. The individual mandate, however, is still scheduled to take effect in 2014.

As Carson gained more attention for his political views this year, some speculated he could run for public office–an option he hasn't ruled out.

Top conservatives rally at summit in Washington

But he sparked strong backlash in March when he equated homosexuality with pedophilia and bestiality during a television interview centered on same-sex marriage. Facing loud opposition, he apologized and withdrew from speaking gigs at Johns Hopkins medical school and an event for the American Academy of Physicians Assistants.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...

LMAO@the black teabagger comparing ACA to slavery. What a nutjob. Typical teabagging GOP.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min - Lady Liberty - 332,496
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 192,005
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min osangaope 53,926
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 11 min American_Infidel 506
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min osangaope 1,250,635
News Ted Cruz: 'Voters Would Be Astonished' To Know ... 15 min Who 43
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 18 min Osamastomper 393
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min replaytime 168,614
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 50 min RayOne 2,032
More from around the web