'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
110,221 - 110,240 of 150,064 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
Why is it, when you try to download the entire document in pdf, it won't load? A link to a source that won't load, that is interesting as hell!
Not yours tabby! I would never click a link you posted!
I have no problems.
Just right click on the link and choose "save as".
This internet thingy can be tricky :P
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppa...
So you're against something you know nothing about??
WOW!! That's amazing that you would have that reasoning.
You're against it because that's what elected republicans told you to be against it??
Way to show everyone what a drone you are.
:-D hillarious!
You are kidding, right...974 pages, and you can't explain but we have to read, right...??

ObamacareCRAP is one HOT potatoe...why not delaying for everyone, not just big corporations ??

So, you are for something you know nothing about...??

WOW, you're for something that your president and DemoCRAPS tell you it's good for you, right ??

Why don't you read your own link 974 pages uncle flabby tabby and tell us 'WHAT'S IN IT'.........
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Why is it, when you try to download the entire document in pdf, it won't load? A link to a source that won't load, that is interesting as hell!

Don't worry about clicking any of my links. I'm completely ok with you remaining a stupid uneducated republican. That's how we win elections, keep you stupid by lighting at you and the sites you use for information.

It's won us the last two elections, and will win us the next 4 at least.

Try this new thing that just came out yesterday. It's called Google. It's brand new. It's called a search engine. You can find damned near anything you want using it. BUT...... Just because something shows up on Google, doesn't mean it's fact. You have to (here's a new word republicans know nothing about) research. You can Google the word research to find out what it means and how to do it.

I'm doing my part in trying to stop you republicans from being so ignorant. Now it's up to you to STOP being so ignorant.

Not holding my breath LMAO

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Just to help you out. Here is the link to the entire unabridged law (all 2400 pages) in PDF form (4.3mb).
To download just right click and choose "save as", or if your net connection is a speedy on you can just load it directly by clicking on it.
http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/rights/law/pati...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>oh ok I see the ONLY for me to post is to not allow the page to fully load. Ok. But it gives me a box if i click to REPLY? How ignorant is that?

Yep, whats good for goose is good for gander. And actually how can it BE a law if it does NOT apply to all of the people? It cant can it? Nope. It is illegal. Nothing new to the DIMS since all they do is illegal or twisted.

If they love this unread DEMOCARE so very much-- then they should be glad to fully embrace it. And say good bye to the standard of care WE have been sweating to pay for.

DimoCraps will rue the day they FAILED to negotiate at all. Hide and watch.
SCOTUS says different. So your opinion doesn't matter.

It's LAW!! And if you already have insurance, it doesn't matter.

You don't have insurance?? Well.... I'm tired of paying for your lazy ass. Start paying your own way and stop freeloading off of us.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding, right...974 pages, and you can't explain but we have to read, right...??
ObamacareCRAP is one HOT potatoe...why not delaying for everyone, not just big corporations ??
So, you are for something you know nothing about...??
WOW, you're for something that your president and DemoCRAPS tell you it's good for you, right ??
Why don't you read your own link 974 pages uncle flabby tabby and tell us 'WHAT'S IN IT'.........
If you are too lazy to read the law you want to gripe about, go here:
https://www.healthcare.gov/
They answer all the basic questions.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that EXACTLY what you asked for?
Take your meds. They will help.
Poor dumb republican doesn't understand the difference between a link to a news story, and a link to the actual subject of the news story.

They're all illiterate fools lmao
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are too lazy to read the law you want to gripe about, go here:
https://www.healthcare.gov/
They answer all the basic questions.
Only one question ObamacareCRAP...why delay for big corporations and not for everyone ...that's all...!! You can't find answer for that specific question ...NOT LAZY...!!

Did you read that 974 pages link ...??

If it is law of the land...why not DELAY for everyone
but only for BIG CORPORATIONS...why, can you answer that...??
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

How many of you republicans are affected by the Affordable Heathcare act??

How will it hurt you?? Share with everyone how it hurts you personally.(Even tho none of you have read it and know nothing about it)

Sorry.... I had to!:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Only one question ObamacareCRAP...why delay for big corporations and not for everyone ...that's all...!! You can't find answer for that specific question ...NOT LAZY...!!

Do you know why big corporations and unions were given the delay?? A simple yes or no question.
come

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor dumb republican doesn't understand the difference between a link to a news story, and a link to the actual subject of the news story.
They're all illiterate fools lmao
on man, what can you expect?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not changing.
Stripping it down to a Continuing Resolution bill. Getting rid of, or delaying a law legally passed, and affirmed by the courts, has nothing to do with the CR.
Even if the demands were reasonable, there is no way it should pass because you cannot reward holding peoples jobs hostage.
Just like we will not let Republicans hold the credit of The US hostage to get rid of a law they don't like.
It sets a bad precedence.
Stripping it down is changing it. You are arguing semantics. Once again, funding starts in the House.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one question ObamacareCRAP...why delay for big corporations and not for everyone ...that's all...!! You can't find answer for that specific question ...NOT LAZY...!!
Because the individual mandate is the cornerstone of the law. It is what brings the cost down and delaying it would serve no purpose.
The delay for corporations is because for businesses, joining the system involves more than just going to a website.
The delay does two things.
For one, it allows business more time to get ready to join the system.
Secondly, since cost after a year would have lowered even more because of more healthy people joining the exchange it lessens the financial burden on businesses.
Why would you want to delay the benefit of lower cost insurance for people.
Or insurance for some that cannot get it otherwise?
I have an uncle who lost his job and as a result, his health insurance. He had a heart attack.
Luckily he lived and is working, but because of the heart attack he needs followup care and medication for the rest of his life. Care and medicine he cannot afford without insurance. Delaying the AHCA for another year may very well cost him his life.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
How many of you republicans are affected by the Affordable Heathcare act??
How will it hurt you?? Share with everyone how it hurts you personally.(Even tho none of you have read it and know nothing about it)
Sorry.... I had to!:-D
It has increased my premiums. Directly from my insurance carrier, "due to changes brought about by the ACA, your premiums are increasing........."

NEEEEEEEEEXT!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stripping it down is changing it. You are arguing semantics. Once again, funding starts in the House.
No
There is the Resolution and there are riders.
they are not amendments that would change the actual Resolution, they are totally separate riders having nothing to do with the Continuing Resolution
They are two separate things.
Please learn how Government works.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way semantics are the root of all congressional debate.
Legality is all about semantics.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No
There is the Resolution and there are riders.
they are not amendments that would change the actual Resolution, they are totally separate riders having nothing to do with the Continuing Resolution
They are two separate things.
Please learn how Government works.
I fully understand how government works. You seem to forget that funding starts in the House. You need a civics lesson.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been NO BUDGET by the dems in over 1600 days ...
How the HELL you figure there's a SHRINKING deficit ...
Especially when you figure in 0 putting in 85 million a month!...
QE4 Is Here: Bernanke Delivers $85B-A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%
http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/201...
Hmmm Weren't you the one arguing that the House controls the purse strings?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>It has increased my premiums. Directly from my insurance carrier, "due to changes brought about by the ACA, your premiums are increasing........."

NEEEEEEEEEXT!!!
Hasn't affected mine one bit.

But I had a great job with one of the best employers on the planet. So I'm just lucky all the way around.

You have a terrible job. Maybe your republicans will vote to give you a raise in minimum wage to help offset the cost.

OOPS! That's not going to happen.

I really doubt what you're saying is true, I'm betting you're already on Medicaid and you won't be affected at all lol the truth of the Healthcare Law is that it reduces costs. And no matter what, you drones won't admit it. It's funny to watch you idiots flop around about this subject. And STILL haven't researched it

We took the hit on Tax Breaks for jobs that never happened, you can take the hit on insurance. We'll call it even lol

and the next is mine..... Try to be original and get your own 'thing' lol
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Weren't you the one arguing that the House controls the purse strings?
They do. Didn't the Dims control the House for the first two years of Obama's presidency? After that, every budget sent to the Senate was either not voted on, or was voted down by a Dim controlled Senate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min Gasman 22,192
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min Abdurratln 1,035
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,096,169
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 9 min John_Schuylkill C... 276,428
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 13 min KeepCalmNcarryON 54,831
Obama and Holder hone messages on race issues 13 min TerryE 37
Who's doing what to fight ISIS 23 min Monty Anaconda 2
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Cricket 23 253,964
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 860

Search the US News Forum: