'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229092 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126490 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
America told Obama and you Libtards, NO, we don't want Obamacare.
You are an idiot if you think most people are affected by this law. You really should read it and understand what it does.
I have good insurance, but it went up because of Obamacare.
I work and pay for idiots like you to freeload daily off of the working man. Try getting a job and quit sucking off the government.
The problem with the America said "we" don't want ObamaCare is that ObamaCare only effects 15% of the nation. The majority against ObamaCare know only the fear-mongering that FauxNews feeds them. They have no clue why they do not want ObamaCare. They only know the talking points such as the IRS is hiring 16,000 New Agents to oversee it. The IRS hired 375 including replacement for retirees. FauxNews said for two years it would be 16,000.

Location hidden

#126491 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: 178 Republicans and 34 Dims voted NO
219 Dims voted Aye
Not a single Republican voted FOR Obamacare.
Your lame attempt to say they voted to pass the law is typical of the Left.
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml
No Repub voted for Medicare or the minimum wage Law and 138 Repubs in the House for against the Civil Rights Act.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126493 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
He lies, you Libtards swear to it. If he doesn't get his way, he acts like a three year old.
Hell, Hillary would have been a much better POTUS!!!
"Hell, Hillary would have been a much better POTUS!!!"

Thanks to the way the teabaggers are controlling the Republicans you will find out in 2016 :-D

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#126494 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama acts like a dictator.
Then why is the Gov't shut down, Einstein
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126495 Oct 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with the America said "we" don't want ObamaCare is that ObamaCare only effects 15% of the nation. The majority against ObamaCare know only the fear-mongering that FauxNews feeds them. They have no clue why they do not want ObamaCare. They only know the talking points such as the IRS is hiring 16,000 New Agents to oversee it. The IRS hired 375 including replacement for retirees. FauxNews said for two years it would be 16,000.
It affects us all. You really should study this subject yourself and read the law. Quit parroting MSNBC talking points.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126496 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Don't answer the question. I know you don't like the answer. Truth hurts.
I say if it was good enough for Obama to go against the majority of Americans, it's good enough for the House.
I stand corrected.
The important part is it passed, and the President wouldn't have been able to sign it into law if it hadn't :)

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#126497 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
He lies, you Libtards swear to it. If he doesn't get his way, he acts like a three year old.
Hell, Hillary would have been a much better POTUS!!!
We'll see...hahahahaha
OZombies

United States

#126498 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I just see that Serb temper being out of control.
:-D
Take your meds.
No I don't have temper, but the entire WORLD can't fix YOU STUPID ...you don't know what "IF" means...?
You are hopeless and helpless ...and your
STUPIDITY
is out of control ...poor, uncle flabby tabby ...!!

Do you understand anything that you read on here, at all...?????
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126499 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Study up on parliamentary procedure. He would need 60 votes to get a budget that differs from the Houses to pass. That would require Republican votes.
Unlike Republicans the Senate doesn't waste time bringing bills to the floor that will not pass.
If it is so important to you, demand Republicans offer up the needed votes to pass it and I am sure Reid would be absolutely thrilled to bring it to the floor.
Why do I have to keep explaining how Government works to you?
I'm well aware of how government works. Maybe Obama and Reid should be more willing to meet and discuss things.

It should be important for you and every American to have a budget. It's the law as you like to keep reminding everyone of Obamacare.

Harry Reid doesn't bring bills to the floor because he is a complete idiot. He won't allow straight up or down votes because he doesn't want Americans to see how the Dims vote on certain issues.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126500 Oct 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying in a Republic that the Minority rules? I thought in either form of government it was Majority rule. Sorry for my dumchitness.
Two-THIRDS Rule!

Charters of Freedom
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/cha...

I would 'advise' you to READ this.
Instead of lQQking so DUMB!

``````````
Article 1
Section 7
1: All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

2: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it.

If after such Reconsideration ----two thirds of that House-- shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by --two thirds of that House--, it shall become a Law.

But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

http://constitutionus.com/

I "suggest" Congress START FOLLOWING it's Constitution also

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126501 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: 178 Republicans and 34 Dims voted NO
219 Dims voted Aye
Not a single Republican voted FOR Obamacare.
Your lame attempt to say they voted to pass the law is typical of the Left.
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml
Sorry replied to the wrong post.

I stand corrected.
The important part is it passed, and the President wouldn't have been able to sign it into law if it hadn't :)
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126503 Oct 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is the Gov't shut down, Einstein
Because the Dims wanted a shut down. They think it will give them a political advantage in 2014, which they need badly for the mid-terms.

Sad the way they play politics with the American people.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126509 Oct 2, 2013
It makes me laugh how truly stupid you republicans really are..... Red states are welfare states, you deny it, blame it on democrats, repubs have no jobs plans without outsourcing, you blame dems, you idiots are stupid about citizenship, tax breaks, Benghazi, trade deficits, debt, healthcare.....good God you people are just basically IGNORANT.

I've said it before, decades from now in history, republicans will be judged as very stupid and easily mislead.

You can change it, it's a fact. You ALL ignore these facts here but ignoring them doesn't change them.

Well

Warner Robins, GA

#126513 Oct 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No Repub voted for Medicare or the minimum wage Law and 138 Repubs in the House for against the Civil Rights Act.
I would not have voted for a minimum wage law and Medicare either.
OZombies

Denver, CO

#126515 Oct 2, 2013
Obama and demRATS likes to keep government shutdown...don't want to compromise or give an inch in anything ...that way it's easy to blame everything on Republicans...why not, when they have brain dead Obama Zombies to support them.
Media is dead...they suppose to inform the people and not protect "their" king...Obama!

King Obama, Nancy Nut Pelosi and Dirty Harry Reid are keeping government shutdown not the
Republicans.

THIS IS OBAMA'S DIRTY POLITICS AND YOU KNOW IT...and PARTY OF NO...!!

This is Obama's plan, for Democrats to win in 2014
and everything will be in Democrat hands, Obama promised to fundamentally transform America. That way he has 2 years to finish this country ...!!

Democrats you are traitors ...you're destroying your own country ...!!

Location hidden

#126517 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
It affects us all. You really should study this subject yourself and read the law. Quit parroting MSNBC talking points.
Actually I have studied the Law quite extensively and given reports to both a hospital and clinic of it's effects on them. I have studied the effects on individual practices also. Any questions you may have about it feel free to ask.
OZombies

Denver, CO

#126518 Oct 2, 2013
Harry Reid was proud today that Obama didn't want to negotiate ...!! Party of NO...responsible for government shutdown ...!!!!!!!
OZombies

Denver, CO

#126519 Oct 2, 2013
Democrats closing veterans memorial park, just to blame on Republicans. How low can you go demRATS...!! Backfired, veterans went in anyway !!
OZombies

Aurora, CO

#126521 Oct 2, 2013
Dirty Harry Reid was proud that Obama didn't negotiate with Republicans. Party of NO is definitely working very hard to take over in 2014 so Obama can finish this beautiful country. He promised to fundamentally transform America.

Media is "dead"...they suppose to inform people and not protect "their King" Obama...!!
OZombies

Denver, CO

#126522 Oct 2, 2013
Jimmy Kimmel sent his people on the streets to find out ...does Americans like better Obamacare or Affordable Care Act ...most of the people preferred Affordable Care Act...sad, uninformed...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 1 min YouDidntBuildThat 28
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 2 min davy 595
News Analysis: Clinton Turns Benghazi Hearing Into P... (Oct '15) 2 min Prep-for-Dep 93
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 4 min Squach 30
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min davy 2,149
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 6 min Fa-Foxy 57
News "Being an atheist does not mean being anti-Chri... (Dec '14) 7 min hpcaban 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min The Donald_ 1,396,566
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min Katrina 88 388,477
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 51 min An NFL Fan 422
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 1,295
More from around the web