'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,493)

Showing posts 109,841 - 109,860 of138,500
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of Americans say they do not want the government to be shit down over the Affordable Healthcare Plan.
Majority rules.
And if you're so sure that republicans are going to do away with Healthcare, if they don't, that means you won't come here and post anymore?
I'll never come here again if healthcare is repealed. Will you stand behind your party like I stand behind mine??
I doubt you're brave enough to do that. Heh
Bottom line is they are in denial over that MAJORITY thing. haha OBAMAcare is here to stay. They are shaking in fear it will be a success and they will just lose more elections. Then Hillary will come along and tweak it to make it even more successful. Did you see the hoopla they were making over her having a lunch meeting with Bill's head of labor. I seen him on the Daily Show last week. Very impressive. Maybe she wants to tag him for the job in advance. He could turn things around too. He is awesome....

You May Not Have Heard Of Robert Reich. His Upcoming Movie About The Middle Class Will Change That.
Robert Reich is an economist who likes to help people stand up to the big guys. He has some ideas on why things have been looking rough for the middle class. Hint: It has something to do with that whole 1% vs. 99% thing, and he nails it.
http://www.upworthy.com/you-may-not-have-hear...

O Rielly called him a communist. He has served under President Carter and Ford and was the Secretary of Labor under President Clinton.

I like him. Very intelligent guy. He could really help turn the country around back to our prosperous days.

Reich is currently Chancellor's Professor of Public Policy at the Goldman School of Public Policy at the University of California
He was formerly a professor at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government

Reich is a political commentator on programs including Hardball with Chris Matthews, This Week with George Stephanopoulos, CNBC's Kudlow & Company, and APM's Marketplace
He has published 14 books, including the best-sellers
"Inequality for All" won a U.S. Documentary Special Jury Award for Achievement in Filmmaking at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in Utah

In an interview with The New York Times, he explained that "I don't believe in redistribution of wealth for the sake of redistributing wealth. But I am concerned about how we can afford to pay for what we as a nation need to do...[Taxes should pay] for what we need in order to be safe and productive. As Oliver Wendell Holmes once wrote,“taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society.”

In response to a question as to what to recommend to the incoming president regarding a fair and sustainable income and wealth distribution, Reich said, "Expand the Earned Income Tax Credit — a wage supplement for lower-income people, and finance it with a higher marginal income tax on the top five percent. For the longer term, invest in education for lower income communities, starting with early-childhood education and extending all the way up to better access to post-secondary education."

And like me, you will love this being Union, Uncle Tab. It is TRUE.

Reich is pro-union, saying "Unionization is not just good for workers in unions, unionization is very, very important for the economy overall, and would create broad benefits for the United States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reich

I believe our country will come back even stronger than before, I guess that is what the repukes are scared of.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
'Government to be "shit" down'...no use talking to you uncle flabby tabby ...you're flippin' out...go take your meds...
LMAO

YOU want to talk about someone's typing errors here?? REALLY?? Bahahahahahahaha!

And you didn't answer the question..... If ObamaCarr isn't repealed, willbyounstop posting here??? You keep talking like it will be stopped..... Back up your chin music and step up tongue plate and back your party. If it is repealed, I'll stop posting here. You brave enough to step up and back your party in front of everyone??

Coward!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever asked your ancestors where they came from? Unless you're Native American?
I'm IMMIGRANT, not ILLEGAL ...big DIFFERENCE!
YOUR LAND IS MY LAND, YOUR COUNTRY IS MY
COUNTRY, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS MY GOVERNMENT...!!
Everything I'm getting, I earned with my hard work...!! Now, buzz off...!! You're so ignorant !!
Running from your country to collect a governor check in MY country is not 'earning' anything.

I've worked since I was 14 in MY country. You've done nothing but take the easy way out of the dump you lived in...... Parasite! That's all you are.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
YOU want to talk about someone's typing errors here?? REALLY?? Bahahahahahahaha!
And you didn't answer the question..... If ObamaCarr isn't repealed, willbyounstop posting here??? You keep talking like it will be stopped..... Back up your chin music and step up tongue plate and back your party. If it is repealed, I'll stop posting here. You brave enough to step up and back your party in front of everyone??
Coward!
Republicans are talking DEFUNDING ObamacareCRAP...and funding everything else...

You do backup Democrats in front of everyone...should anyone call you 'Coward'...??

You make no sense ...!!

Buzz off uncle flabby tabby ...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Reagan also write the Quran?
How long have radical Islam been directed to behead Christian "infidels" in battle?
Radical Islam did not need a face or a name to hate...only infidels! What was their war called before Al Qaeda came to be?
Jihad? Did Reagan start that also? You want to back pedal yet?
!MMMMOOOOOORRRVVV < that's your tricycle...backwards.
:b
About the same length of time that Christians were directed by the Old Testament to kill every man, woman and child in their battles.
If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.(Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is they are in denial over that MAJORITY thing. haha OBAMAcare is here to stay. They are shaking in fear it will be a success and they will just lose more elections. Then Hillary will come along and tweak it to make it even more successful. Did you see the hoopla they were making over her having a lunch meeting with Bill's head of labor. I seen him on the Daily Show last week. Very impressive. Maybe she wants to tag him for the job in advance. He could turn things around too. He is awesome....
You May Not Have Heard Of Robert Reich. His Upcoming Movie About The Middle Class Will Change That.
Robert Reich is an economist who likes to help people stand up to the big guys. He has some ideas on why things have been looking rough for the middle class. Hint: It has something to do with that whole 1% vs. 99% thing, and he nails it.
http://www.upworthy.com/you-may-not-have-hear...
O Rielly called him a communist. He has served under President Carter and Ford and was the Secretary of Labor under President Clinton.
I like him. Very intelligent guy. He could really help turn the country around back to our prosperous days.
Reich is currently Chancellor's Professor of Public Policy at the Goldman School of Public Policy at the University of California
He was formerly a professor at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government
Reich is a political commentator on programs including Hardball with Chris Matthews, This Week with George Stephanopoulos, CNBC's Kudlow & Company, and APM's Marketplace
He has published 14 books, including the best-sellers
"Inequality for All" won a U.S. Documentary Special Jury Award for Achievement in Filmmaking at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in Utah
In an interview with The New York Times, he explained that "I don't believe in redistribution of wealth for the sake of redistributing wealth. But I am concerned about how we can afford to pay for what we as a nation need to do...[Taxes should pay] for what we need in order to be safe and productive. As Oliver Wendell Holmes once wrote,“taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society.”
In response to a question as to what to recommend to the incoming president regarding a fair and sustainable income and wealth distribution, Reich said, "Expand the Earned Income Tax Credit — a wage supplement for lower-income people, and finance it with a higher marginal income tax on the top five percent. For the longer term, invest in education for lower income communities, starting with early-childhood education and extending all the way up to better access to post-secondary education."
And like me, you will love this being Union, Uncle Tab. It is TRUE.
Reich is pro-union, saying "Unionization is not just good for workers in unions, unionization is very, very important for the economy overall, and would create broad benefits for the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reich
I believe our country will come back even stronger than before, I guess that is what the repukes are scared of.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yes ive seen him many times on the Sunday shows. He got to poor dumb Britt Hume on Fox one Sumdaynthat made me laugh pretty hard. Lol very smart guy.

He's only about 4 foot tall tho lmao

And yes, he's right about our Unions. There's no way to say Unions haven't been a huge help to every American worker. It's a fact that everyone has benifitted from what we've done in unionizing
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Tom Coburn: GOP will ‘fold like hotcakes’ on Obamacare

If the government shuts down on Oct. 1, the GOP will “fold like hotcakes” in the fight to defund Obamacare, Sen. Tom Coburn said Friday afternoon before a critical set of votes.

The Oklahoma Republican said that after seven or eight days of shutdown the Republicans will begin to feel the heat from their constituents over lack of services back home, like pay for members of the military. To that end, Coburn explained that Republicans will not keep the government shuttered in order to defund Obamacare.

“The only time you shut down the government is when you shut it down and refuse to open it until you accomplish what you want. But we’ll fold like hotcakes,” Coburn told reporters.“You do not take a hostage you are not going to for sure shoot. And we will not for sure shoot this hostage.”

Coburn is among the loudest critics of a strategy to use the continuing resolution as leverage to defund the healthcare law. Coburn knows a little something about shutdowns: He was a freshman in the House when the government last shut down in 1995 and 1996, which many believe left a blemish on the party in subsequent elections.

“When the pressure comes, the conflict for a politician is you want to get reelected,” Coburn said.“Shutting down the government doesn’t work.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/tom-cob ...

HAHA, Love it when they eat their own. At least there are some in that party that have seen the light and are telling it like it is. Yep, if if it doesn't shut down, the people are sick of it and they will have over 600,000 federal employees all voting DEM. hahaha

OBAMAcare is better than GOPNOcare. It is here to stay. Start looking up your provider. I bet most of these minions here probably don't have health insurance.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's useless Ari...!!
They have no clue who the real radical Islam is.....
In early 1300s Ottoman/Muslim Turks, came to Balkan and attacked Christians. They believe in Jihad and live to conquer. In 1389 they attack Serbia. Serbian king was decapitated. For next 500 years there was slavery in the Balkan countries. They raped, killed, kidnapped children, boys and girls, forced people to convert to Islam...it was hell for 500 years. Doesn't radical Islam does same thing today? Why all this attacks from muslim fanatics around the world. Every country has problem with muslims. They don't want to assimilate. End of story. They are going to attack your religion, but they will slit your throat if you say anything about Islam.
Remember Theo van Gogh...Daniel Pearl...??
Care to do a history lesson and tell us who was President of the US when the first Americans were killed by Islamic Radical Terrorist under the name of Jihad?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are talking DEFUNDING ObamacareCRAP...and funding everything else...
You do backup Democrats in front of everyone...should anyone call you 'Coward'...??
You make no sense ...!!
Buzz off uncle flabby tabby ...!!
LMFAO

Defunding is stopping it IDIOT!!!!!

You people are amazingly STUPID!!

You have to be an illegal. No way you passed a citizenship test with your lack of knowledge in how our government works.

Hopefully someone from INS is watching this and tracks you down.
OZombies

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text> Care to do a history lesson and tell us who was President of the US when the first Americans were killed by Islamic Radical Terrorist under the name of Jihad?
Better questiond for you...
Does muslim fanatics attack only Americans or they are trouble around the world ...??
Are you related to uncle flabby tabby...??
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ive seen him many times on the Sunday shows. He got to poor dumb Britt Hume on Fox one Sumdaynthat made me laugh pretty hard. Lol very smart guy.
He's only about 4 foot tall tho lmao
And yes, he's right about our Unions. There's no way to say Unions haven't been a huge help to every American worker. It's a fact that everyone has benifitted from what we've done in unionizing
I would of love to seen him with Britt. I can't stomach those people on that channel. The make me want to puke. I noticed how short he was when he shook Jon Stewart's hand, who is short too. The repukes have done everything they can to dismantle Unions because they don't want a watchdog, their employees have decent wages, pensions, insurance, safe healthy working environments, and rights what so ever. But Unions did help build this country and they can again. Glad I was Union and enjoy my hard work and dedication paying off with one of their retirement plans. You know.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

[questions] correction ...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Peter King:‘Vile’ phone calls by Ted Cruz allies

Rep. Peter King, who has pulled no punches in criticizing Ted Cruz, said Thursday that supporters of the Texas senator have been bombarding his office with “vile” phone calls.

The New York Republican has called Cruz a fraud for his calls to defund Obamacare, and said the senator’s campaign this summer to get the House to pass a government funding bill that defunds the health care law led to some offensive phone calls to King’s office.

“The vehemence of the phone calls coming into the office. I don’t care, people can call me whatever they want … I haven’t heard such vile, profane, obscene language,” King said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday.

King said while the majority of Cruz fans are “good people,” he’s concerned about what sentiments Cruz has preyed on. While he doesn’t know if Republicans can reach Cruz, they should try to “heal tensions” with his supporters, he said.

“I’m not saying Ted Cruz is responsible for all his supporters, but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,” King said.“I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they’re following a false leader here.”

Cruz’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/peter-k...

"but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,” King said."

What a true statement. Guess these losers here will campaign for him. He is right up their alley. Their DARK alley. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Philip Morris Welfare. Call it whatever you want, doesn't bother me a bit. As I'm down south having a ball and have been traveling most of the Summer, your broke ass had been here crying the blues.
And we're repairing this nation from the years if low IQ republican destruction.
Maybe you should ask your elected republicans why not ONE of them agree with you on our fine President being anything but a true American.
You lose all the way around dumbass!! LMAO
your temper is flaring up again..... Better take your Zoloft!! Get you stabilized before you have a stroke. And don't stay up too late...... You have to be at McDonalds bright and early to clean the toilets!!:-D
Union Proud!!!:-)
No! actully I've been working, if you can call what I do work (they pay me because of education). Union proud, I'm OK with that, but I notice the Unions are not too proud of obozo!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would of love to seen him with Britt. I can't stomach those people on that channel. The make me want to puke. I noticed how short he was when he shook Jon Stewart's hand, who is short too. The repukes have done everything they can to dismantle Unions because they don't want a watchdog, their employees have decent wages, pensions, insurance, safe healthy working environments, and rights what so ever. But Unions did help build this country and they can again. Glad I was Union and enjoy my hard work and dedication paying off with one of their retirement plans. You know.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
It's funny to me seeing poor dumb Britt always looking into the monitor to see if he's in TV. LMAO

Thats just pathetic.

And you are correct, Unions made things better for ALL workers. That's why we have a 5 day work week and vacations and healthcare. These morons have no clue how stupid they look when they talk trash about unions.
OZombies

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Defunding is stopping it IDIOT!!!!!
You people are amazingly STUPID!!
You have to be an illegal. No way you passed a citizenship test with your lack of knowledge in how our government works.
Hopefully someone from INS is watching this and tracks you down.
Defunding ONLY ObamacareCRAP and funding everything else...!! Did you get [that] uncle flabby tabby ...??

INS can track me down, that's no problem.

Just one question for you...WHO IS TRACKING 30 million ILLEGALS ...?? You are real IDIOT...!!!!!!!
You deserve Kenyan for a president. Too bad the rest of us are paying now...!!

If there is STUPID people on this Earth, you are their leader ...GET LOST, you loser ...!!!!!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey Tab, Robert Reich is on the Bill Maher's Real Time. Catch it if you can. Big laughs from Bill on the Canadian Crazed Cruz. haha

You really got ole arigeneral vern/frau bobby socks aka teabagging repuke going there. He is busting a vein, he is so outraged. AND using GOD's name in vain. Imagine that. He will start spinning here soon. He always does. He really should up his meds.

AND the old bag chemtrail zombie serb is the same. They are missing their queen loon no doubt. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Peter King:‘Vile’ phone calls by Ted Cruz allies
Rep. Peter King, who has pulled no punches in criticizing Ted Cruz, said Thursday that supporters of the Texas senator have been bombarding his office with “vile” phone calls.
The New York Republican has called Cruz a fraud for his calls to defund Obamacare, and said the senator’s campaign this summer to get the House to pass a government funding bill that defunds the health care law led to some offensive phone calls to King’s office.
“The vehemence of the phone calls coming into the office. I don’t care, people can call me whatever they want … I haven’t heard such vile, profane, obscene language,” King said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday.
King said while the majority of Cruz fans are “good people,” he’s concerned about what sentiments Cruz has preyed on. While he doesn’t know if Republicans can reach Cruz, they should try to “heal tensions” with his supporters, he said.
“I’m not saying Ted Cruz is responsible for all his supporters, but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,” King said.“I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they’re following a false leader here.”
Cruz’s office did not respond to a request for comment.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/peter-k...
"but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,” King said."
What a true statement. Guess these losers here will campaign for him. He is right up their alley. Their DARK alley. hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
We see those same types here.... Foul mouthed trash!! It's sad that this is the Republican Party. Bully Racist idiots.

I'm very happy at the slow painful death the Republican Party is going thru. It's fun to watch b
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
No! actully I've been working, if you can call what I do work (they pay me because of education). Union proud, I'm OK with that, but I notice the Unions are not too proud of obozo!
Another republican who claims to have an education, yet still goes on about Obama not being a citizen. And yet NONE of the elected republicans in the House OR Senate agree with you.

They pass out diploma's in Bazooka Gum in your neck of the woods in Tennessee?

Bahahahahaha
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mental capacity if an3 year old stupid! LMAO
You low IQrs are pretty desperate when that's the best rebuttal you can come up with.
No wonder elected republicans love you idiots. LOL
I would wager, I've forgotten more than you will ever know!

Who was the first President tabby?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,841 - 109,860 of138,500
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••