'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239223 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125888 Sep 30, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
The Dirty Harry Reid Government shutdown will happen in 5 hrs and 15 min!
Strange you say that considering that he would be happy to pass a clean CR. In fact many Republicans, if given the chance, would vote for a clean CR.
It is the unacceptable amendments that a few insist on attaching to the CR that keeps it from passing.
Teabaggers thank a government shutdown is a good thing.
LMAO We will see come Nov 2014.
Uncle Tab

United States

#125889 Sep 30, 2013
..... And the governor will NOT shut down. I know this already. You're too stupid to get it. :-D
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125890 Sep 30, 2013
As Democrats’ Taxpayer-Funded Stimulus Sent Money and Jobs to Foreign Countries, Democrats Defended It At Every Turn
•President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure.
•Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed.
•Despite knowing that American stimulus dollars were being used to outsource jobs to foreign countries, House Democrats have voted repeatedly against cutting off stimulus funds.

President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure:

OBAMA:“WE TRIED OUR PLAN—AND IT WORKED”:”Just like we’ve tried their plan, we tried our plan — and it worked. That’s the difference.”(“Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event,” The White House, 7/25/2012)

AP:“US ECONOMY LOOKS WEAKER, BUSINESS CONFIDENCE DIMS”:(Christopher S. Rugaber,“US Economy Looks Weaker, Business Confidence Dims,” Associated Press, 7/26/2012)

CBS NEWS:“THIS IS THE WORST ECONOMIC RECOVERY AMERICA HAS EVER HAD.”(CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley, 7/17/12)

Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed:

REMEMBER THE ONE ABOUT DEMOCRATS SAYING THEY OPPOSE OUTSOURCING?:

OBAMA VOWED HIS STIMULUS WOULD ENSURE “THE JOBS AND INDUSTRIES OF THE FUTURE ARE CREATED RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”:“OBAMA:‘Fourth, we’ll use our clean energy fund to invest over $1 billion a year to re-tool and modernize our factories and build the advanced technology cars, trucks and SUVs of the future – so that the jobs and industries of the future are created right here in the United States of America.’”(Senator Barack Obama, Remarks At A Campaign Event, Dayton, OH, 7/11/2008)

DEMOCRAT LEADER NANCY PELOSI HAS ALSO OFTEN SLAMMED OUTSOURCING:“Republicans have failed to put forward a plan to create jobs or end the outsourcing of American jobs, and continue to waste valuable time on bills to nowhere.”(“Pelosi Statement on President Obama’s Call to Extend the Middle Class Tax Cuts,” Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, 7/9/2012)

YEAH, NOT SO MUCH:

DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY STUDY:“60% OF THE 40 LARGEST WIND FARMS” RECEIVING STIMULUS FUNDS “RELIED ON FOREIGN MANUFACTURERS FOR THEIR CENTRAL COMPONENTS”:“According to some critics, a galling example of the Obama administration fostering overseas work came as part the 2009 stimulus program. They point to millions of dollars meant to develop a domestic clean-energy industry that instead landed in the hands of foreign businesses. An April 2010 study by the Energy Department found that 60 percent of the 40 largest wind farms then financed by the stimulus relied on foreign manufacturers for their central components, including turbines.”(Tom Hamburger, Carol D. Leonnig and Zachary A. Goldfarb,“Obama’s Record On Outsourcing Draws Criticism From The Left,” The Washington Post, 7/9/2012)
Uncle Tab

United States

#125891 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
..... And the governor will NOT shut down. I know this already. You're too stupid to get it.:-D
Government
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125892 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
..... And the governor will NOT shut down. I know this already. You're too stupid to get it.:-D
The 'governor' will not shut down? I imagine not!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125893 Sep 30, 2013
As Democrats’ Taxpayer-Funded Stimulus Sent Money and Jobs to Foreign Countries, Democrats Defended It At Every Turn
•President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure.
•Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed.
•Despite knowing that American stimulus dollars were being used to outsource jobs to foreign countries, House Democrats have voted repeatedly against cutting off stimulus funds.

President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure:

OBAMA:“WE TRIED OUR PLAN—AND IT WORKED”:”Just like we’ve tried their plan, we tried our plan — and it worked. That’s the difference.”(“Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event,” The White House, 7/25/2012)

AP:“US ECONOMY LOOKS WEAKER, BUSINESS CONFIDENCE DIMS”:(Christopher S. Rugaber,“US Economy Looks Weaker, Business Confidence Dims,” Associated Press, 7/26/2012)

CBS NEWS:“THIS IS THE WORST ECONOMIC RECOVERY AMERICA HAS EVER HAD.”(CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley, 7/17/12)

Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed:

REMEMBER THE ONE ABOUT DEMOCRATS SAYING THEY OPPOSE OUTSOURCING?:

OBAMA VOWED HIS STIMULUS WOULD ENSURE “THE JOBS AND INDUSTRIES OF THE FUTURE ARE CREATED RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”:“OBAMA:‘Fourth, we’ll use our clean energy fund to invest over $1 billion a year to re-tool and modernize our factories and build the advanced technology cars, trucks and SUVs of the future – so that the jobs and industries of the future are created right here in the United States of America.’”(Senator Barack Obama, Remarks At A Campaign Event, Dayton, OH, 7/11/2008)

DEMOCRAT LEADER NANCY PELOSI HAS ALSO OFTEN SLAMMED OUTSOURCING:“Republicans have failed to put forward a plan to create jobs or end the outsourcing of American jobs, and continue to waste valuable time on bills to nowhere.”(“Pelosi Statement on President Obama’s Call to Extend the Middle Class Tax Cuts,” Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, 7/9/2012)

YEAH, NOT SO MUCH:

DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY STUDY:“60% OF THE 40 LARGEST WIND FARMS” RECEIVING STIMULUS FUNDS “RELIED ON FOREIGN MANUFACTURERS FOR THEIR CENTRAL COMPONENTS”:“According to some critics, a galling example of the Obama administration fostering overseas work came as part the 2009 stimulus program. They point to millions of dollars meant to develop a domestic clean-energy industry that instead landed in the hands of foreign businesses. An April 2010 study by the Energy Department found that 60 percent of the 40 largest wind farms then financed by the stimulus relied on foreign manufacturers for their central components, including turbines.”(Tom Hamburger, Carol D. Leonnig and Zachary A. Goldfarb,“Obama’s Record On Outsourcing Draws Criticism From The Left,” The Washington Post, 7/9/2012)
Give the bill number that shows Obama gave outsourcing with the stimulus. You're as bad as the crackhead cat lady with BS copy and past with no links. Why do you drones do that?? LMAO

Easy for the truth to be hidden when no links are given to research the post.

And we all know how easily you idiots are fooled. LMAO

Alex Jones being a Pulitzer Prize winner

Bahahahahaha ha
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125894 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Government
I thought you were talking about outsourcing tabby?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125895 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the bill number that shows Obama gave outsourcing with the stimulus. You're as bad as the crackhead cat lady with BS copy and past with no links. Why do you drones do that?? LMAO
Easy for the truth to be hidden when no links are given to research the post.
And we all know how easily you idiots are fooled. LMAO
Alex Jones being a Pulitzer Prize winner
Bahahahahaha ha
If, you can read, look at the bottom! Is'nt that one of YOUR sources?
Uncle Tab

United States

#125896 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>The 'governor' will not shut down? I imagine not!
You are one to talk about typos dumbass

Living is not spelled liveing

So you wanna play ari son of stupid on typos? Heh I'll win that one every time like I did with his uneducated dumbass.

Plus I knew your weak ass would jump on it so I corrected it.

The weak minded always try to divert with typos when they have nothing else to stand on.

I'll make a wager with you. You claim the government will shut down, I say it won't. If the governor does shit down, I will say you're always right and you're great, if it doesn't shut down, you have to do the same here in front of everyone.

I know I'm right..... But do you know you'll be right? Are you willing to stand behind your party like I am behind my party??

Nah..... Because you republicans are cowards and you aren't brave enough to do anything like that. All of you are cowards. Fear, doom, and gloom COWARDS!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125897 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Government
Hey dumb educated republican.... This is a correction

Try to keep up. If you can't hang here, go someplace else.

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#125898 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>If, you can read, look at the bottom! Is'nt that one of YOUR sources?
That's not a source of truth dumbass!!

This is a report.

You are very ignorant if you don't know the difference between a source and a link

:-D

IDIOT!!

Provide the source backing up what you say Obama gave outsourcing our jobs with the stimulus package.

You can't do it. Just go ahead and admit it now. Because we all know you can't post it.

Heh

Just doesn't get any easier.
Uncle Tab

United States

#125899 Sep 30, 2013
Hiding from that Georgia thing like the bitch that you are, aren't you??

That's the republican way..... Ignore it and it goes away, repeat it over and over it will become true. But when proven wrong in front of everyone..... Run like the coward you are. Lmao
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125900 Sep 30, 2013
The House began to consider yet another counterproposal to delay ObamaCare as the minutes melted away in advance of a midnight deadline Monday -- as President Obama said he's holding out hope that Congress will come together "in the 11th hour."
A shutdown "does not have to happen," Obama said, during remarks at the White House.
Congress has until midnight to craft a spending bill, or else the government will begin to wind down. Both sides, though, are digging in deep.
The Senate earlier Monday rejected a GOP proposal that would delay the health care law by one year and repeal an unpopular medical device tax. Senate Majority leader Harry Reid warned Republicans not to fiddle with the spending bill any more. "As we said Friday, nothing has changed. If they try to send us something back, they're spinning their wheels," Reid said.
House Republican leaders already have their new counterproposal at the ready -- a bill that would delay the so-called individual mandate by a year while ensuring that high-level administration officials, members of Congress and their staff get their health insurance through ObamaCare without an additional government subsidy.
"It's a matter of fairness for all Americans," House Speaker John Boehner said.
The measure, though, is running into some problems in the chamber. Some lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are reluctant to back the measure, because they don't want to hurt their own staff by taking away additional subsidies for their health care costs. According to the site Legistorm, the average House staffer salary is under $60,000.
The House needs to clear an initial hurdle on the proposal early Monday evening for the bill to proceed.
Ahead of a House vote, Obama said Congress can avert a shutdown by passing a straight budget bill without "extraneous and controversial demands."
Obama warned that a shutdown would hurt all Americans, noting that the federal government is the country's largest employer.
"A shutdown will have a very real economic impact on real people, right away," Obama said.
A prior Republican effort to include a provision defunding ObamaCare in the budget bill failed. House Republicans then voted, early Sunday, to add amendments delaying the health care law by one year and repealing an unpopular medical device tax.
The Senate, in a 54-46 vote, rejected those proposals on Monday afternoon.
In a rare note of optimism, Obama said earlier Monday that he's "not at all resigned" to a shutdown.
But the path forward is not clear. With nothing less than the operation of government on the line, the battle in Congress over ObamaCare was shaping into a test of wills.
Reid has outright stated he will not accept any measures that undermine the health care law as part of the budget bill. With the bill back on the House side, Boehner and Reid now face off with their final set of chess moves in a very narrow time frame. Lawmakers have until midnight to strike a deal.
Reid wants Boehner to simply call up the "clean" budget bill, without any ObamaCare provisions, and presumably let it pass with majority Democratic support.
Dirty Harry Reid is certainly working hard! To kiss obozoass and nothing more!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125901 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>I thought you were talking about outsourcing tabby?
I am talking about outsourcing. I asked you idiots to post a republican jobs bill that doesn't have outsourcing in it. You can't do it. So you bring up outsourcing with Obama, and since its a new report, you take it as fact. But you can't supply the source (straight from the stimulus bill itself) saying there is outsourcing.

Just because its in the Internet, doesn't make it fact imbecile. Back it up. Research it and post from the stimulus bill that FACT.

You can't.

Copy and Paste from a Google Search is NOT research idiot.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#125902 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the country disagrees with you. And it isn't a democratic shutdown..... It's a republican shutdown. Republicans can't blackmail democrats to get their way.
You still haven't answered when I left Georgia..... We were in Adel Georgia.... Now when was I supposed to get home with you having no clue when we left stupid uneducated republican?
LMAO I just love slapping these low IQrs around.
Everyone who ever uses the name tea party republican always ends up being a complete f'n moron in this room! Every single time lmao
Sure it's a Dimocratic shut down. Harry Reid received a bill and the Dims voted it down. He left for the weekend with work to do. He said any bill sent to him he didn't like, he would send it back. Seems to me the Dims are the party of NO.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#125903 Sep 30, 2013
For some reason I can't reply ...most of the day...

Why 'Indjudgment' when you don't have the answer, you talk stupid ...??

How do you know who is receiving government checks...??

Medicare and private insurance is NOT ObamacareCRAP...!!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125904 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a source of truth dumbass!!
This is a report.
You are very ignorant if you don't know the difference between a source and a link
IDIOT!!
Provide the source backing up what you say Obama gave outsourcing our jobs with the stimulus package.
You can't do it. Just go ahead and admit it now. Because we all know you can't post it.
Heh
Just doesn't get any easier.
The outsourcing is a result of the stimulus package. You can't use your lies to cover it tabby, If it had been a FoxNews report, that would be your only arguement! Your President is a failure tabby, a fool, and a crybaby! JUST LIKE YOU!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125905 Sep 30, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it's a Dimocratic shut down. Harry Reid received a bill and the Dims voted it down. He left for the weekend with work to do. He said any bill sent to him he didn't like, he would send it back. Seems to me the Dims are the party of NO.
They PASSED a clean CR and sent it to the house.
Its the house that keeps trying to attach riders that don't belong.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125906 Sep 30, 2013
The House began to consider yet another counterproposal to delay ObamaCare as the minutes melted away in advance of a midnight deadline Monday -- as President Obama said he's holding out hope that Congress will come together "in the 11th hour."
A shutdown "does not have to happen," Obama said, during remarks at the White House.
Congress has until midnight to craft a spending bill, or else the government will begin to wind down. Both sides, though, are digging in deep.
The Senate earlier Monday rejected a GOP proposal that would delay the health care law by one year and repeal an unpopular medical device tax. Senate Majority leader Harry Reid warned Republicans not to fiddle with the spending bill any more. "As we said Friday, nothing has changed. If they try to send us something back, they're spinning their wheels," Reid said.
House Republican leaders already have their new counterproposal at the ready -- a bill that would delay the so-called individual mandate by a year while ensuring that high-level administration officials, members of Congress and their staff get their health insurance through ObamaCare without an additional government subsidy.
"It's a matter of fairness for all Americans," House Speaker John Boehner said.
The measure, though, is running into some problems in the chamber. Some lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are reluctant to back the measure, because they don't want to hurt their own staff by taking away additional subsidies for their health care costs. According to the site Legistorm, the average House staffer salary is under $60,000.
The House needs to clear an initial hurdle on the proposal early Monday evening for the bill to proceed.
Ahead of a House vote, Obama said Congress can avert a shutdown by passing a straight budget bill without "extraneous and controversial demands."
Obama warned that a shutdown would hurt all Americans, noting that the federal government is the country's largest employer.
"A shutdown will have a very real economic impact on real people, right away," Obama said.
A prior Republican effort to include a provision defunding ObamaCare in the budget bill failed. House Republicans then voted, early Sunday, to add amendments delaying the health care law by one year and repealing an unpopular medical device tax.
The Senate, in a 54-46 vote, rejected those proposals on Monday afternoon.
In a rare note of optimism, Obama said earlier Monday that he's "not at all resigned" to a shutdown.
But the path forward is not clear. With nothing less than the operation of government on the line, the battle in Congress over ObamaCare was shaping into a test of wills.
Reid has outright stated he will not accept any measures that undermine the health care law as part of the budget bill. With the bill back on the House side, Boehner and Reid now face off with their final set of chess moves in a very narrow time frame. Lawmakers have until midnight to strike a deal.
Reid wants Boehner to simply call up the "clean" budget bill, without any ObamaCare provisions, and presumably let it pass with majority Democratic support.
Dirty Harry Reid is certainly working hard! To kiss obozoass and nothing more!
I'm thinking about not liking Affordable Health Care for Americans. What part of ObamaCare do you hate the worst? Can you explain the Repub healthcare plan for a comparison?
Uncle Tab

United States

#125907 Sep 30, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it's a Dimocratic shut down. Harry Reid received a bill and the Dims voted it down. He left for the weekend with work to do. He said any bill sent to him he didn't like, he would send it back. Seems to me the Dims are the party of NO.
There's no work for democrats to do. Republicans want defund a law that's been approved by the SCOTUS.

Sorry..... Republicans could be working on a jobs bill..... Without outsourcing.

But, as I've pointed out many times.... Republicans have done nothing to help our country. They've done less than any republican congress since 1940

Worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Quirky 7,479
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,417,646
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min Serratus Anterior 35,568
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min SATAN SMILED 15,731
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Quirky 393,390
News Kansas asks court to exclude voters over citize... 17 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 39
News In this Aug. 15, 2016 file photo, Democratic pr... 20 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 25 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 70
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 32 min sandra 256
More from around the web