'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252770 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#118989 Aug 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you hit that nail right on the head. I went back a few pages and nothing there, just liberal bullshit, same as always. Retards, have nothing to say just insult people and bla bla bla about nothing. OZ, go to that other site - lots more people there, more intelligent...more interesting and a lot more informative.
They can stay here and push the icons all they want and pat each other on the back for their stupidity. I have been there this evening and it's a lot more fun....you, too AL, they seem to like your posts there and at least people talk normal!
Normal is not here when that repugnant snob occupies this whole site with her books...what a witch!
PS: Soon the goat girl will be flying out of the barn with her ignorant posts that they all thought was so damn funny. Retard!
thanks for the 'color' Hannity
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118990 Aug 24, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a pleasure meeting you too Crow. I'll try to visit this thread more often.
I think I'll call it a night too.
Looks like it's Calvin's turn to lock the asylum.
:-)
Goodnight all. And um , Calvin, make sure the bars on the windows are locked.
We don't want a repeat of last night. lol
Just a lil 'slip up'
there Question Mark[tt]...

;~)

“ Trumpanzees...”

#118991 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.holocaustresearchpr oject.org/othercamps/jasenovac .html
THE JASENOVAC EXTERMINATION CAMP IN CROATIA - TERROR IN CROATIA
The NDH ustasa terror was also aimed at the Serbian Orthodox Church. Three Orthodox Bishops and the most Orthodox priests were...mutilated body of man tortured and killed in Jasenovac.
all child molesters, I presume
still, they went straight to God, right?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118994 Aug 24, 2013
Toodles ...
*Patriots*...

Long and prosperous/productive day :)

American Heart

Please God!
Bless America

<3
OZombies

United States

#118995 Aug 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
all child molesters, I presume
still, they went straight to God, right?
I don't know, why don't you write to Vatican and ask Pope, he must know. I hope they all burn in hell for ever and ever.
OZombies

United States

#118996 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE exactly "right" Z ...
Good Night <3
Now, Good Night, AL...!!
<3 !!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#118998 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, why don't you write to Vatican and ask Pope, he must know. I hope they all burn in hell for ever and ever.
you hope ll Serbian priests burn in hell forever? Nice
...I don't believe in Hell, I'm not a moron.
Jay

Springville, TN

#119000 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been there this evening and it's a lot more fun....you, too AL, they seem to like your posts there and at least people talk normal!... said Jay.
It's because this bunch on here, was 'run off' from there ...
It used to be THE "den of iniquity" you said it was.
WE, a few Good *Patriots* have cleaned it up, somewhat :)
imo
People ARE getting tired of being 'trampled on'...
They ARE 'fighting BACK!
If only in 'words'...
for now.
~-~

I know, but there is that one gal who sounds like that lunatic on here that they always go after. She came here for awhile, you know who it is. Yes, I remember when there was a raging battle but that was just a couple people if I remember right.

I will visit in and out. Not saying I am leaving here for good, just that their opinions here are the same boring stuff every damn day, and it's to the point if it's too long I skim past it.

Catcha later, and I won't change my name now since I've had it since day one.

By the way, get Ari and Oz over there. I would like to see him contribute to some of those comments...lol!
Countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#119001 Aug 25, 2013
President Barack Hussein Obama 2winner, by
a landslide. Haters read it and continue to weep.
America has chosen. Your old grandpaps way
of thinking is over. It'll be along time before
them repukes get back in. Loving every minute of
it.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#119002 Aug 25, 2013
CULT.
never ends well
Just One More Thing Mam

Winchester, KY

#119003 Aug 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why your location seems to change every 5 or 6 posts. And why in one post your English is perfect but in another it's not so good.
I've never seen an ISP change a customers location so often.
IP changing on it's own? Doubtful.
You switching IP's that fast? Highly unlikely.
Two people acting as one? Maybe.
Something fishy going on? Undoubtedly.

OZombies

San Francisco, CA

Post #118978

OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

Post #118987

???
Matt

Winchester, KY

#119004 Aug 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a lil 'slip up'
there Question Mark[tt]...
;~)
No, not s "slip up". I didn't want to attract the attention of the 'wtf' sock, he creeps me out. he makes very obnoxious and sexually perverse comments to me. Besides I'm not here for any kind of recognition. I'm just here to read the interesting posts, and try to figure out if you repubs really believe the unbelievable BS you throw out there.
I'm guessing most of you are more anarchist than conservative.

Since: Dec 11

#119005 Aug 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, what can I do to piss you off?
I wanna know what you'll do then.
R U begging for my attention now?

How pathetic...
Uncle Tab

United States

#119007 Aug 25, 2013
FauxNews stoking that racial hatred as usual.

It's easy to see what the subject matter will be on here after a Sunday Morning if FauxNews.

Colin Powell on Face The Nation...... He would be a decent republican presidential candidate..... All except for his skin color and all. You all wouldn't have that lol

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#119010 Aug 25, 2013
Heh. Good for you Tab, and good morning! I guess I should be used to it by now, but it still surprises me that anyone could be filled with so much malice. They're only caricatures of human beings, and poorly-drawn ones at that.

Last night was fun, though. It was great to spend some time with Calvin, and RC Co-Cola of course. I've seen Matt on here a couple of times, but it was really nice getting to know him a little better. He's a smart cookie.

I bested Witch Hazel so many times that at the end, the only response she could come up with was "Bite me". A-tee, a-hee, a-hee. ;) Evil old trollop.
Uncle Tab

United States

#119011 Aug 25, 2013
..........and one other thing..... Why are republicans SO desperate to get democrats to come to another board?? Is that board so dead that you need us to take over there as well??

Do you beg republicans from that board to come here??

The republican mind..... So very small and closed.
OZombies

United States

#119012 Aug 25, 2013
Just One More Thing Mam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why your location seems to change every 5 or 6 posts. And why in one post your English is perfect but in another it's not so good.
I've never seen an ISP change a customers location so often.
IP changing on it's own? Doubtful.
You switching IP's that fast? Highly unlikely.
Two people acting as one? Maybe.
Something fishy going on? Undoubtedly.
OZombies
San Francisco, CA
Post #118978
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Post #118987
???
I don't know why my location is going San Francisco, Los Angeles back and forth. I see it blinking on my screen. Why would I change my location but not my name? Something is wrong with a signal, I think? No idea.
Well

United States

#119013 Aug 25, 2013
Obama is chasing weapons of mass destruction, getting us involved in another conflict, and nobody seems to notice.

Thoughts?
Uncle Tab

United States

#119015 Aug 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hell, Tabby! I don't know why I waste my time with you, but I felt the need to correct something inherently wrong, that you just said. Obama will have a legacy, but it won't be like you say. He will go down in history as the most divisive, inept, and degrading presidents in history. This man makes Bill Clinton look like an altar boy, albeit an altar boy who likes blowjobs. No, Obama's legacy will be possibly the most notorious one in history.
Now that I've educated you a little, why don't you run along and stop boring everyone with your silly shit? Oh, and have a nice day, too!
It's really gets to you that a black man was elected president twice and has changed this country away from the Dumbya head on collision with destruction. And you also hate that that Blackman overshadows all republicans in every way.

That's gotta hurt you bigots in a major way. Hate is a terrible thing.

That's the best joke you've ever posted on the net.

And little stewie...... I'm staying right where I am. I like what I do.... I like putting you little trolls in their place with facts. I like painting to low IQrs into corners as you don't even realize it and when you're called on it, everyone sees how ignorant and uninformed on the issues you and your party really are.

Your best bet is to keep copy and pasting jokes.... These discussions are WAY over your head..... As they are all republicans here.

It's funny how many times they go on and on about how we don't matter.... Yet post to is all the time. Heh

Republican Logic.:-D

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#119016 Aug 25, 2013
Well wrote:
Obama is chasing weapons of mass destruction, getting us involved in another conflict, and nobody seems to notice.
Thoughts?
getting involved in the Syrian conflict is a bone head idea...it also seems that there is a lot of pressure from the right to do so. Wasn't it John McCain who met with the rebels, which included an Al Qaeda leader. In fact old john had his picture taken with him.

the conflict in Syria is another war between the Sunnis and Shia. Let them fight it out and kill each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 2 min Le Jimbo 2,791
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 1,457,411
News President Obama: 'Michelle will never run for o... 4 min Massage2771 11
Find high paying jobs with little or no experience 6 min dabombjiggity 1
News Trump moves to quickly fill his top Cabinet ranks 8 min Coconutz9888 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Guru 230,896
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 11 min Chick8118 14,435
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 26 min Popz7778 403,231
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,845
More from around the web