'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#114048 Aug 7, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried! But I started laughing too hard, so I had to show him the video. I'll get it down, though. I plan on using it on him in a checkout line sometime.
Hey, practice makes perfect. What an excellent, passive-aggressive plan that only a mother could hatch! Please, please make sure somebody's getting it on their cell...pleeeeeeease!
Jay

Paris, TN

#114049 Aug 7, 2013
Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Hits Historic Low
Daniel Doherty | Jul 02, 2013

The president’s approval ratings have been steadily falling for quite some time now. So are you really surprised?

President Obama's approval rating tumbled to a record low as Americans reacted to the government's sweeping surveillance programs and other scandals, according to the latest IBD/TIPP Presidential Leadership Index.

The Presidential Leadership Index fell to 43.2 from 48.9 a month earlier. The 11.7% slide was the worst since Obama took office. For the fourth straight month, the reading stood below 50, signaling disapproval.

Revelations about the National Security Agency's surveillance of Americans' phone records and Internet activity dominated recent headlines. Meanwhile, more news came out about the IRS' targeting of Tea Party and other conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status.

"Each day that passes there's a new mention of these things,"TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence President Raghavan Mayur said of the NSA, IRS and other scandals."They seem to kind of fester. They don't seem to go away."

And I don’t think they will go away anytime soon -- even though the president’s trip to Africa probably helped divert some attention from the numerous scandals plaguing his administration. Of course, the president has a known tendency to plead ignorance when things go awry -- which is why Thomas Sowell hilariously nicknamed him the “innocent-bystander-in-chief.” But Americans are angry about what’s going on in his administration -- not to mention beginning to struggle with the added costs and burdens of his signature legislative achievement. Perhaps, then, it’s a good thing the president is out of the country at this point in time -- at least for his own sake.

Anyway, here’s the accompanying graph showing just how much the president’s approval ratings have slipped in recent months. In short, it’s been pretty much all downhill since his re-election:
*graph won't post*

IBD/TIPP Poll: Obama's Approval Dives To Record Low
18 Comments
Sun, Jun 30 2013 00:00:00 E 00_WEB

By ED CARSON, INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY

Posted 07/01/2013 06:03 PM ET

President Obama's approval rating tumbled to a record low as Americans reacted to the government's sweeping surveillance programs and other scandals, according to the latest IBD/TIPP Presidential Leadership Index. The Presidential Leadership Index fell to 43.2 from 48.9 a month earlier. The 11.7% slide was the worst since Obama took office.

Not much improvement since.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#114050 Aug 7, 2013
I'm sure it must be the same ole same old steaming piles of crap from you idiots. The old crow and then uncle flabby and then the stoner and then the crow and then uncle flabby and yawn...I did read your post Jay. Factual and honest and you didn't even have to have a gang of three or four to kiss your ass so you would feel as if your post mattered. You did it all on your own. Good job Jay! That's why most just skip over the imbeciles posts and go straight to intelligent posters such as yourself.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114051 Aug 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AL! looks like ReptillaCon/Treebeard/ILiH has been a thorn in your side for a while, you are correct about the stalker.

The accounts used to annoy you are that same individual. She has no tech skills and she has not seen any files, and she has no connection to Topix. It's just an attention ploy...and she is definitely jealous of you, do you know her from another forum?
She has played the game since 2008 (?) early adopter and other badges earned from playing "the game". If anyone does know her personally...they don't know much.

You know that this someone has no tech skills, no connection to Topix, when she began playing "the game", and that "no one knows her personally, but if they do, they don't know much."

Who is the stalker? Stalker.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114053 Aug 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AL! looks like ReptillaCon/Treebeard/ILiH has been a thorn in your side for a while, you are correct about the stalker.
The accounts used to annoy you are that same individual. She has no tech skills and she has not seen any files, and she has no connection to Topix. It's just an attention ploy...and she is definitely jealous of you, do you know her from another forum?
She has played the game since 2008 (?) early adopter and other badges earned from playing "the game". If anyone does know her personally...they don't know much.
Hi Ari!
Thank You Kind Comrade :)
Sounds 'true to form' about the way things have been ...
That's the only thing I could come away with, as her being 'jealous'
BECAUSE s/he/it does not KNOW me from Adam. I have done nothing but post my Conservative leanings and 'spiritual' opinions any where I go. Yes I do post on lots of political forums ... HAVE every right to :) As do all Americans ...

I definitely put mine to use! HA!

A poster on another forum informed me of another name, that was previously used on here, waaaay back ... and on there[the other forum where this happens]...

Again ... Thank YOU!

BTW ...
THIS 'mess' with this "imposter" and the 'phony' scandals, in OUR White House
is NO GAME!

It IS "serious business!

We have a lot of dwIdioTs that DO NOT take it 'serious' enough!
Thus what you see on these boards ...
Of which ...'has been' a libTARD haven ...

The Winds ARE 'changing tho ...
imo :)

Thanks to *Patriots* like you and others on here,
AND
SEEN across ALL the www ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114058 Aug 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
bedtime for C...they can crawl into the light and pretend they ran me away...poor lost souls
old...but no party and no grand
RIP GOP
goodnight Patriots...God bless you, but ONLY you
"Goddam America
n Lady"
...Hot C
Reminds me
The THEM bitch about Obama's Muslim Faith, ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, African heritage, Kenyan citizenship, education in a Muslim school
and...
his 20 years sitting under the pastorship of a United Church of Christ minister
Isn't it ironic?
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11

By BRIAN ROSS
and REHAB EL-BURI
March 13, 2008

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what

even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric,"

including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebat...

He’s Back! Rev. Wright Says He Was Offered Hush Money By Obama Camp

“I can no more disown [Wright] than I can disown the black community,” said Obama.“I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother — a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe. These people are a part of me. And they are a part of America, this country that I love.”

But when Wright refused to go away, making more inflammatory statements as Obama was locked in the fight of his political career, the candidate made the choice to cut ties, claiming to be “saddened” and “outraged” by Wright’s remarks.

http://newsone.com/2015218/jeremiah-wright-ba...
so long gnat boi :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114059 Aug 7, 2013
Whoopsie, BUSTED! CNN boss Jeff Zucker’s son, 15, resigns hours after it’s revealed Cory Booker’s start up put him on the advisory board and gave him stock options

Cory Booker helped found a video aggregation start up site called Waywire
Financial disclosure forms show that he appointed Jeff Zucker’s 15-year-old son Andrew on the company’s advisory board
Andrew has since quit. A few hours after his role was publicized
Google’s Eric Schmidt and Booker pal Oprah Winfrey are both investors
Booker is now running for the empty New Jersey Senate spot
C.R.O.N.Y. CORRUPT-ITALISM - The 15-year-old son of CNN president Jeff Zucker has resigned from his position on the advisory board of Cory Booker’s start-up after it was revealed that the teenager had a leadership role in the company and receiving stock options for his work.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114060 Aug 7, 2013
CNN Airs “The Truth About Benghazi”– But Fills The Story With Lies and Deception – We Explain Why
Posted on August 7, 2013 by sundance
You can get a deconstruction of the media at many places. The people who visit the Treehouse want to see the entire context; The entire truth, as it presents.

So here we go

The Fraud That Is CNN – Through The Lies Within “The Truth About Benghazi”– Updating The Previous Expose’
Posted on August 7, 2013 by sundance
benghazi-liars-banner.jpg

This post merely outlines the supporting trail of evidence to follow-up on the original post. Due to prior post length this independent update needed for intellectual absorption.

The original outline is HERE

The reason we are sharing this information is to help awaken those who only moderately understand the length, depth, and breadth of the manipulation put forth by CNN as a willfully bind leftist enabler to the Radically Left policies of the White House and administration.

We know there are many thousands of people who already understand how blatant this is. The target audience for this information is those who just “can’t believe” what is outlined – yet have a common sense cognition to accept what is there, when it is shown.

So yesterday we constructed the pathway to deconstructing the narrative, and showing the points of attachment which are REALLY HARD to accept; but the truth does not care for your comfort – it exists with or without you being able to comprehend it.

American Thinker has a breakdown of the production story itself - CLICK HERE
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114061 Aug 7, 2013
Sybrina Fulton, Her Son Jahvaris, And Some Unrelated Guy Named “Fruit”, Represent Modern African American’s On The Cover of Ebony Magazine…
Posted on August 8, 2013 by sundance
I wonder if the other people who are sharing the cover of Ebony Magazine know that Jahvaris Fulton is the son of Sybrina Fulton, and not her ex husband Tracy “Fruit” Martin, who has fathered 4 or 5 other kids by other women; some while married to the prior child’s mothers.

Tracy Martin 2 Tracy Martin CRIP

Then again, now that I think about it, the “We are Trayvon” catch phrase probably does attach aptly to most of the group claiming such a descriptive as their commonality.

In order to be “like Trayvon” a person would have to be:

Violent (worship thug and street gang culture)
Kicked out of school (after missing 53 days with 2 prior suspensions)
Kicked out of their home (after threatening to kill mom)
Have no stable family (live with aunts, uncles, step moms etc)
A known drug user (Marijuana, DXM, and Sizzurp/Lean)
A known burglar (Prior diverted criminal arrests)
A Criminally diverted failed student (Miami-Dade School Police)
An illegal gun owner (With Dad showing best way to get)

Jay

Paris, TN

#114062 Aug 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
I'm sure it must be the same ole same old steaming piles of crap from you idiots. The old crow and then uncle flabby and then the stoner and then the crow and then uncle flabby and yawn...I did read your post Jay. Factual and honest and you didn't even have to have a gang of three or four to kiss your ass so you would feel as if your post mattered. You did it all on your own. Good job Jay! That's why most just skip over the imbeciles posts and go straight to intelligent posters such as yourself.
I'm not sure which post you're talking about. A friend sent me something about Obama's plummeting popularity so I looked it up. I was not surprised to see the decline given the crap that's been happening to this country. Democrats are even becoming opposed to Obamacare noting that we are seeing people being laid off or demoted to less than full time, for fear of employer's having to fund their insurance premiums. Then there's all that talk about "scandals" which are by far not phony. Obama's adm. is trying to derail the real issues going on in this country, the loss of personal freedoms and bypassing the constitution, droning in the skies of our country, never mind who is being droned, the fact is, you never know who; then there's financial disasters everywhere, gas, groceries, low income paychecks, food stamps, etc., etc. The racial bating is unforgivable by the likes of people like Sharpton who keeps his followers stirred up,(and keeps himself in the money), when IMO, we get along fine in my town with the black folks who shop and mingle where we do. I know it's different in the big cities in some areas, but it always has been and always will be. Crime has always been high in major cities and even Obama can't stop that.

You're right about skipping over these long dissertations with 10 links to sites that go on and on. I do not read them because of lack of time, unless they strike me as worth my time. But when they go to liberal news sites and post all that opposing crap, I don't have time to listen and read all that gibberish. I already know the liberal viewpoint and wouldn't agree with it anyway - hence, my waste of time. Nothing will change me after all these years, I was and always will be a "constitutional conservative" .

Cheers!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114065 Aug 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which post you're talking about. A friend sent me something about Obama's plummeting popularity so I looked it up. I was not surprised to see the decline given the crap that's been happening to this country. Democrats are even becoming opposed to Obamacare noting that we are seeing people being laid off or demoted to less than full time, for fear of employer's having to fund their insurance premiums. Then there's all that talk about "scandals" which are by far not phony. Obama's adm. is trying to derail the real issues going on in this country, the loss of personal freedoms and bypassing the constitution, droning in the skies of our country, never mind who is being droned, the fact is, you never know who; then there's financial disasters everywhere, gas, groceries, low income paychecks, food stamps, etc., etc. The racial bating is unforgivable by the likes of people like Sharpton who keeps his followers stirred up,(and keeps himself in the money), when IMO, we get along fine in my town with the black folks who shop and mingle where we do. I know it's different in the big cities in some areas, but it always has been and always will be. Crime has always been high in major cities and even Obama can't stop that.
You're right about skipping over these long dissertations with 10 links to sites that go on and on. I do not read them because of lack of time, unless they strike me as worth my time. But when they go to liberal news sites and post all that opposing crap, I don't have time to listen and read all that gibberish. I already know the liberal viewpoint and wouldn't agree with it anyway - hence, my waste of time. Nothing will change me after all these years, I was and always will be a "constitutional conservative" .
Cheers!
Hi Jay :)
Great post and also by Glasgow ...
Good Going *Patriots*

Spent the day with FAMILY!
And took care of other business ...

School starts soon ...
Putting in my QUALITY TIME with THEM!

Later Guys!

<3
Jay

Paris, TN

#114066 Aug 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
By BRIAN ROSS
and REHAB EL-BURI
March 13, 2008
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what
even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric,"
including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebat...
He’s Back! Rev. Wright Says He Was Offered Hush Money By Obama Camp
“I can no more disown [Wright] than I can disown the black community,” said Obama.“I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother — a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe. These people are a part of me. And they are a part of America, this country that I love.”
But when Wright refused to go away, making more inflammatory statements as Obama was locked in the fight of his political career, the candidate made the choice to cut ties, claiming to be “saddened” and “outraged” by Wright’s remarks.
http://newsone.com/2015218/jeremiah-wright-ba...
so long gnat boi :)

Good posts AL, I am reading them. Thankfully the squawking has stopped on here. Hopefully they all gone back to the looney bin for the night and people can have a decent conversation rather than that blabber mouth who never shuts up. OZ is right, like fingernails on a blackboard.......LOL!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#114069 Aug 7, 2013
Hey AL, you might like this one from Rasmussen:

In Politics ...

Monday, August 05, 2013

Republicans now hold a three-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending August 4.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for the Republican in their district’s congressional race if the election were held today, while 38% would choose the Democrat instead. The week before, Democrats led by one - 39% to 38%.
The national telephone survey of 3,500 Likely Voters was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 29-August 4, 2013. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 2 percentage point with a 95% level of confidence.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114070 Aug 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good posts AL, I am reading them. Thankfully the squawking has stopped on here. Hopefully they all gone back to the looney bin for the night and people can have a decent conversation rather than that blabber mouth who never shuts up. OZ is right, like fingernails on a blackboard.......LOL!!!
I'm out for the night tho.
Had a refreshing day!

Here's one more tho ...

CITY SUED FOR YANKING FLAG FROM VETERANS
'Don't Tread On Me' 1st emblem of Continental Navy

A lawsuit has been filed by a team of legal experts against the city of New Rochelle, N.Y., for its confiscation of the historical American Gadsden Flag, which was considered the first flag of the Continental Navy.

According to a statement from the Thomas More Law Center, the action challenges the city’s decision to take away the flag from the United Veterans Memorial & Patriotic Association of New Rochelle, and its president, Peter Parente.

According to the law firm, the Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field showing a coiled snake. Below the snake are the words,“Don’t Tread on Me.”

The law center said the flag was designed in 1775 and is named for Revolutionary war general and statesman Christopher Gadsden.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/city-sued-for-yank...

G'night :)
Hope you sleep Well!
I will knowing the Eagle is Watching :)

Waylon Jennings - Eagle

He's not the 'only' one in the sky <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114071 Aug 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
Hey AL, you might like this one from Rasmussen:
In Politics ...
Monday, August 05, 2013
Republicans now hold a three-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending August 4.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for the Republican in their district’s congressional race if the election were held today, while 38% would choose the Democrat instead. The week before, Democrats led by one - 39% to 38%.
The national telephone survey of 3,500 Likely Voters was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 29-August 4, 2013. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 2 percentage point with a 95% level of confidence.
Thanks, I'll read this and then hit the racks
And 'Yes'...
Z is "absolutely" right ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#114074 Aug 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that just math you use to make yourself feel better?
48% is the majority
lol
what planet are you from?
Uh, the 8 percent who had no opinion did not disapprove, so why isn't 44% the majority?
52% either approve or have no opinion,
52% is the majority, for real
100% either approve, have no opinion, or have their head in their asses.
100% is the majority.
The 8% who did not have an opinion either way did not approve or disapprove. THEY HAD NO OPINION. Thus they are not counted either way. Therefore, 92% of those polled had an opinion. 48% disapproved and 44% approved. Therefore, 48% is the majority of the 92% who had an opinion.

Let's use your method with the opposite twist. 56% either approve or have no opinion. 56% "is the majority, for real".

Hey Stupid

United States

#114075 Aug 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay :)
Great post and also by Glasgow ...
Good Going *Patriots*
Spent the day with FAMILY!
And took care of other business ...
School starts soon ...
Putting in my QUALITY TIME with THEM!
Later Guys!
<3
In case you didn't notice you were on topix all day. Like you are everyday. Is this your imaginary QUALITY family?
Jay

Paris, TN

#114080 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out for the night tho.
Had a refreshing day!
Here's one more tho ...
CITY SUED FOR YANKING FLAG FROM VETERANS
'Don't Tread On Me' 1st emblem of Continental Navy
A lawsuit has been filed by a team of legal experts against the city of New Rochelle, N.Y., for its confiscation of the historical American Gadsden Flag, which was considered the first flag of the Continental Navy.
According to a statement from the Thomas More Law Center, the action challenges the city’s decision to take away the flag from the United Veterans Memorial & Patriotic Association of New Rochelle, and its president, Peter Parente.
According to the law firm, the Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field showing a coiled snake. Below the snake are the words,“Don’t Tread on Me.”
The law center said the flag was designed in 1775 and is named for Revolutionary war general and statesman Christopher Gadsden.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/city-sued-for-yank...
G'night :)
Hope you sleep Well!
I will knowing the Eagle is Watching :)
Waylon Jennings - Eagle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MSt2JkMX8TgXX
He's not the 'only' one in the sky <3

At the turn of the century,(in the town I was born and raised in), someone climbed up on top of one of the tallest buildings in the city and took a picture of downtown Main Street. Every business, every rooftop flew the American Flag. Up and down the streets in the early opening hours you could see merchants raising the flag in front of their stores. This was a mainstay even when I was in elementary school.......no, I wasn't there at the turn of the century.

To this day the war memorial building flies the flag and under it flies the black and white MIA memorial flag for Viet Nam veterans. Last I heard there were still 55 thousand still MIA. Not one person made any attempt to have it removed, nor did any member of city council complain. Since then the city has been through two republican and two democrat mayors.....the flag still flies there last I heard.
Truly

West Liberty, KY

#114085 Aug 8, 2013
Such a waste of life!
CITY????
HA HA HA
I have been to campton where you were raised dont tread and i never once saw that many flags
You are such a dreamer.
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
At the turn of the century,(in the town I was born and raised in), someone climbed up on top of one of the tallest buildings in the city and took a picture of downtown Main Street. Every business, every rooftop flew the American Flag. Up and down the streets in the early opening hours you could see merchants raising the flag in front of their stores. This was a mainstay even when I was in elementary school.......no, I wasn't there at the turn of the century.
To this day the war memorial building flies the flag and under it flies the black and white MIA memorial flag for Viet Nam veterans. Last I heard there were still 55 thousand still MIA. Not one person made any attempt to have it removed, nor did any member of city council complain. Since then the city has been through two republican and two democrat mayors.....the flag still flies there last I heard.

Since: Dec 11

#114086 Aug 8, 2013
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't notice you were on topix all day. Like you are everyday. Is this your imaginary QUALITY family?
No she wasn't.

Another LibLiar :/ all as fraudulent as a Clinton $3 Bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 min Reverend Alan 53
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min _White American_ 262,537
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 4 min serfs up 167
Obama rolls out "It's On Us" initiative to comb... 5 min Obama Bad 3
El Paso Congressman Beto O'Rourke votes against... 5 min L Morales 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,110,741
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 min squeezers 2,789
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min reporterreport 116,671
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 25 min barefoot2626 284
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 46 min Lawrence Wolf 106