'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#112267 Jul 25, 2013
Z Mans Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it feel to be sucker punched bro?
Just wait until you get your head slammed on the concrete.
We were just cuttin' up...with forum chatter dude! Nothing serious.
Nothing said that I take to heart. If you think something someone anonymous said is hurtful, then you or I would lack self-confidence. SORRY to disappoint you,but I harbor no resentment nor animosity towards anyone on this thread.
This is just a political debate forum where people vent and sometimes
pester one another to get some one one-up-mans-ship.

Now if you want to talk real life experience...I'd bet MONEY you've never came close to the road I've traveled!

PEACE
tofy
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112268 Jul 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no you didn't!
If being proud of being Christian, Conservative, and supporting other like me is Ignorant...then by God I'm the most ignorant
person here! And I will fight for that title!
...and you can also call me Ignorant Infidel!
May this one join you in this? We are lonely, and we get called out for our belief.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112269 Jul 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
Slick Willy left a surplus for Bush? O-tay! Willy borrowed heavily from the SS fund, moved those borrowed dollars into the surplus column and you morons knelt before your cigar messiah. Y'all will fall for anything. When you borrow and don't pay it back does it magically become a surplus? According to the many democrat Einsteins...it does. LMAO You can't have a surplus if your deficit doesn't decrease. The deficit did not decrease when Slick Willy was president. Borrowing from SS and putting those borrowed dollars toward the deficit was just a mirrors and smoke trick that Slick Willy knew his base wouldn't/couldn't understand. He was right about that part. The dummies fell for that shit hook, line and sinker. lol And amazingly all these years later they have yet to figure it out. So what do they do? Repeat and repeat until they get a few more dummies to agree with them.
Some like to say Clinton "borrowed" heavily from SS but if you take money, have no intentions of paying it back, put it in the surplus column when it never was or will be a surplus...sounds more like stealing to me.
The pay-back of the borrowed SS# funds was with U.S. Bonds and worthless U.S. notes. The truth is--there was no payback into the SS# fund, and now as a result the SS# has to be taken from incoming tax revenue . That is why the so-called lock box is empty .As a result we now have -every year, SS# and Medicare using up what could have been spending money from the taxes. And they now call it by another name--
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112270 Jul 25, 2013
Should we now name Benghazi Hillary?

And some want to run her for POTUS? Imbeciles!!

Since: Dec 11

#112271 Jul 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
May this one join you in this? We are lonely, and we get called out for our belief.
Sure you can you have demonstrated your belief and your Conservative leaning...fall down with the Infidels and Rise above the Libtards like a phoenix!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112272 Jul 25, 2013
Now the Medicare is an entitlement. Congress and the prior POTUS set it up.

But is SS# an entitlement? Every one pays into it . All seniors have paid into it since when started. If they worked. It is not the use of payments that have emptied the so called lock box and many believe this is something they have paid for, not to be called an entitlement but something they put in and want to now draw out. BUT it is close to empty because the Gov`t could not keep their hands off it. Then again the gov`t has started some time ago paying SSI to drug addicts , they want to and will allow illegals to draw SS#. Maybe they pay into it , but have they any proof other than a stolen ID and SS# number?

They gov`t has failed to be honest with the County`s citizens , one more time.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112273 Jul 25, 2013
The--not they. Dang spell check anyway.
WOW

United States

#112274 Jul 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Too much to pick out actual civilians from military so let's just do it this way.
Non-Military American civilians killed by Foreign Terrorist on American soil:
Bush: 3000
Obama: 0
Bush's numbers are the result of Clinton's policies, 3000 dead, Obama's numbers are the result of Bush's policies O dead.

You move a little slow don't you.
John

Clay City, KY

#112275 Jul 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's numbers are the result of Clinton's policies, 3000 dead, Obama's numbers are the result of Bush's policies O dead.
You move a little slow don't you.
PR lady knows all about this, ask her opinion.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112277 Jul 25, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Republican Senator David Vitter was caught with Prostitutes and wearing Diapers but he is their Family Values Man.
Lmfao
It's always a different story when it is them. More acceptable. Glad I took a break from all this crap for a couple days. Bunch of lemming tools, everyone of these idiots.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112278 Jul 25, 2013
Come again?
or...
The Rise and Fall of Weiner!
or maybe...
Weiner flops again!
You choose the head line, this dog is done, ROTFLMAO!
Dimocrats, what would we do without them?
Get Amerika back to AMERICA!
All you talk about is wieners Ari. You sure that wrestler site you troll doesn't have him in there. You could use him for your avatar. hahah

DITCH MITCH

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#112279 Jul 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? You lowlife, scum, POS! STFU!
No, you weren't
did I comment anyway?
too much caffeine?
or did I hit your 'incest' nerve?

#112280 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You would lose at least $10 on that bet Jr.
I have a gal who can "testify"...she does regularly!
OH GOD! you know I mean it!
lol
ya, I get it...I'm going to need her affidavit, notarized, and whom to make the check out to.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112281 Jul 25, 2013
You circus clowns have fun with your leader Queen Loon. I have big plans and don't have time to fool with you idiots.

To my liberal friends, have a great night. I have big plans. Keep up the good work.

DITCH MITCH

#112283 Jul 25, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Busted me right in the nose on that CC...ouch!
Perhaps a little more life experience will mellow your perspective some?
In the mean time enjoy this classic from the great Warren Zevon!
thisonefoeyou
PEACE
tofy
http://youtu.be/QVRqTUOz1Tc
not sure it's 'life experience' that does the mellowing (wink), but, if that was a busted nose, you take me way to seriously, sincerely
also, having 4 grandparents and 8 grandparents all still living, my musical interests are limitless ...
diggin' the WZ

#112284 Jul 25, 2013
LiberalSpin wrote:
How libs spin it.
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said yesterday that the Obama administration has pulled the nation from the depths of the "Great Recession" with the creation of 7.2 million private sector jobs.
"And what is absolutely true is that we have come a long way since the depths of the Great Recession. We've created over 7.2 million private sector jobs," Carney told reporters at a press briefing.
Here's what Mr. Carney didn't say:
Since February of 2009, the first full month of Obama's presidency, 9.5 million Americans have dropped out of the labor force. Nearly 90 million Americans are not working today!
That means that 1.3 Americans have dropped out of the labor force for every one job the administration claims to have created.
There are 15 million more Americans on food stamps today than when Obama assumed office.
At the end of January 2009, 32,204,859 Americans received aid from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. As of April 2013, there were 47,548,694 Americans on food stamps.
That means that more than two Americans have been added to the food stamp rolls for every one job the administration says it has created.
Under Obama, 1.6 million more Americans are collecting disability insurance. In February 2009, 9,334,369 Americans received disability payments. Today, that number is 10,953,733.
O B A M A, OneBigAssMistakeAmerica!
Hey, dipshit
if you want donut holes, go to a baker, not a mathematician
bubba rayray

United States

#112285 Jul 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha don't let the little red "x" in the corner hit you in the head/backside on the way out. We won't miss you.
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
must grind your lard arse huh? One thing for sure your backside can not be missed obviously. Jealous much are you? Yeah, you prove you are. You grind with you jealous comments and crap. She posts useful information, you lard butt.

#112286 Jul 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post! But because you didn't use Dirty Harry Reid's and Nutsy Pelosi's crooked math skills...they won't understand. They wait for Rachael Madcow on PMSNBC to tell them what to think and then they come back to debate and repeat their "facts" (lol)and use the corrupt Pelosi math theory. lmao
poetry in retrograde, boy jizz make you high, son?

#112287 Jul 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari is lying his ass off (he's atheist)
you're simply an idiot
it's easy to say you're Christian...harder to believe the Bullshit that comes along with it. IMPOSSIBLE to believe the Bible.
You all know I'm right!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112288 Jul 25, 2013
bubba rayray wrote:
<quoted text>must grind your lard arse huh? One thing for sure your backside can not be missed obviously. Jealous much are you? Yeah, you prove you are. You grind with you jealous comments and crap. She posts useful information, you lard butt.
Yeah about like you do chemtrail zombie. You repukes only have my pity for being so tunnel visioned and fauxbox braindead. There is nothing to be jealous of from you circus socks. She is batshit crazy posting bullshit like you.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Black Rhino 3,902
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 5 min WeTheSheeple 134
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min homohypocrites 1,439
10 Questions for Eric Holder's Replacement as A... 5 min Walt Kowalski 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,125,537
Dems want White House shakeup 5 min RayOne 179
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min MikeF 120,943
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 29 min Go Blue Forever 33
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 44 min Cheech the Conser... 270,000

US News People Search