'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 275154 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

.

#112800 Jul 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Worked out pretty well since the US deficit spending is now half of what it was under Bush.
The "Party of NO" new spending (GOP) and John Boehner are to thank for any reductions, however Dem's did pass Obama Care...there goes that idea.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112801 Jul 31, 2013
And he wasn't even wearing a hoodie...

Escambia County, Florida sheriff's deputies shot an unarmed, 60 year old disabled black man in his own driveway. Of 17 rounds fired (yes, 17), two struck him, one of them shattering his thigh bone, which will most likely now require the insertion of a metal rod.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130730/NEWS01/30...

I read a couple of articles on this, and picked this one because it's a local paper. Scroll down and read the comments from those who actually live in Escambia County.

I'm not particularly a fan of Al or Jesse; their speech is often inflammatory and over the top. However, as long as crap like this keeps happening, dramatic voices like theirs are needed. This business of shooting first and asking questions (then making lame excuses) later, whether by wannabes or actual law enforcement, needs to be exposed.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#112802 Jul 31, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Party of NO" new spending (GOP) and John Boehner are to thank for any reductions, however Dem's did pass Obama Care...there goes that idea.
The Party of No is history.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#112803 Jul 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a faithful ObaMORON is no excuse for your stupidity. Let me school you a little bit today. Try not to overload your brain cell, but do your best to keep up, okay? I'll type slower if that helps you out.
A deficit is a deficit. Do you get that? Take it slow. Don't hurt yourself. As long as there is a deficit that means our National debt is growing. Is that what you are bragging about? That our National debt is growing rapidly on Obama's watch? How proud you ObaMORONS must be!
The Bush administration, along with Clinton and Ford and Reagan and Carter and the Obama administration, ALL had deficits. And you are bragging that Obama has cut the deficit in half whereas the others didn't, right?
Stay with me. I know this is way too much for you to take in but I am typing slow. So what have you learned? A deficit is still a deficit no matter the amount. Breathe and take it in. Next. When there is a deficit that means that our country's National debt is rising. Got it? Need a minute?
One of our country's biggest problems is our National debt. George W. Bush, with his horrendous deficit, as you claim, added 4 trillion dollars to our National debt in EIGHT years. Obama, with his brag-worthy deficit, added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in a little under FOUR years and our National debt on Obama's watch is growing rapidly. Wait...huh? lol
Are you still hanging in there, judge boy?
Summary: Bush's awful deficit added 4 trillion dollars to our National debt in an eight year time frame. Obama's wonderful deficit added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in just under four years which cancels out any deficit cut you may have thought was worth bragging about. If Obama's grand deficit cut is so great...why is our National debt rising drastically on Obama's watch? If Obama stays on track he will have tripled our National debt during his 2 terms compared to Bush and his "terrible" deficit numbers and his 2 terms.
Class dismissed. Go take a pill and a nap. You've earned it.
LMMFAO
Let me explain for you Stupid, Republitards only worry about the Debt when a Democrat is in the Whitehouse.

Now do you understand moron?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112805 Jul 31, 2013
Obama constantly proclaims himself the champion of the middle class. But that is just more Saul Alinsky strategy, enact socialism while proclaiming you are doing it for the middle class (which is actually getting taken). During the last 5 years, real median household income has declined nearly 9%, from $54,489 at the end of 2007, to $50,020 at the beginning of 2012. That was the most precipitous plunge on record, with a greater fall after the recession ended than before, which is unprecedented in American history. McCann adds,“While American incomes were rapidly eroding, the cost of living continued to rise as the commodity price index (basket of food, fuel and other essential commodities) rose 20% from December 2007 until September, 2012.”

We know Obama loves the poor, because he has created so many of them. Poverty has soared under Obama, with the number of Americans in poverty increasing to the highest level in the more than 50 years that the Census Bureau has been tracking poverty. Over the last 5 years, the number in poverty has increased by nearly 31%, to 49.7 million, with the poverty rate climbing by over 30% to 16.1%. Obama has also been the food stamp President, with the number on food stamps increasing during his Administration to an all time record high of 47.7 million, up 80% over the past 5 years.

The Census Bureau publishes the Gini Index, which is the official measure of income inequality. That index has climbed every year President Obama has been in office. It was flat during the 8 years under President Bush (which means inequality did not increase).

IBD adds,“[T]he only ones doing well in Obama’s economy have been the ‘shrinking few’ Obama complains about. Wall Street investors have benefitted from a rising stock market – with the Dow now at 5 year highs – and corporate chiefs have seen profits climb 58% since June, 2009.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112806 Jul 31, 2013
lost lady wrote:
<quoted text> Lost woman this is 2013 ! Who cares who created Fox. WATCH FOX NOW - 2013
FNC - Fox News Channel
It ****launched on October 7, 1996 ...

to 17 million cable subscribers. It grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the ^^^^dominant cable news network in the United States.

****Launched in 1996
To set going; initiate: launch a career; launch a business venture.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/launch

^^^^
dominant [&#712;d&#594;m&#6 18;n&#601;nt]
adj
1. having primary control, authority, or influence; governing; ruling
2. predominant or primary the dominant topic of the day
3. occupying a commanding position [As in # 1]
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dominant

2013
1996
----------
17 YEARS Old!

Number #1
For OVER a 'decade' 10 Years!

STARTING from 'this'...
hoo ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> Hoo ha ha ha. Before your time !! FOX NEWS has been on TV for years and years ! "CHRISTIAN" You call yourself ? Gun TOOTIN SLINGING CONSERVATIVE, HETERO - SEXUAL "Country Fried INfidel" !!!.(Heap Up Your Hoo Ha!) Very CHRISTIAN !!. A bass-ackwards Republican !! WINK WINK Get You Upset ? YA BET YA !! Shes a very FOXY BLABBER MOUTH !! Call Her Sweaky Barbie. That's what you Republicans think (NOT A CHANCE) WINK WINK !!!.
welfare

Somerset, KY

#112807 Jul 31, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
lala
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#112808 Jul 31, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Obama constantly proclaims himself the champion of the middle class. But that is just more Saul Alinsky strategy, enact socialism while proclaiming you are doing it for the middle class (which is actually getting taken). During the last 5 years, real median household income has declined nearly 9%, from $54,489 at the end of 2007, to $50,020 at the beginning of 2012. That was the most precipitous plunge on record, with a greater fall after the recession ended than before, which is unprecedented in American history. McCann adds,“While American incomes were rapidly eroding, the cost of living continued to rise as the commodity price index (basket of food, fuel and other essential commodities) rose 20% from December 2007 until September, 2012.”
We know Obama loves the poor, because he has created so many of them. Poverty has soared under Obama, with the number of Americans in poverty increasing to the highest level in the more than 50 years that the Census Bureau has been tracking poverty. Over the last 5 years, the number in poverty has increased by nearly 31%, to 49.7 million, with the poverty rate climbing by over 30% to 16.1%. Obama has also been the food stamp President, with the number on food stamps increasing during his Administration to an all time record high of 47.7 million, up 80% over the past 5 years.
The Census Bureau publishes the Gini Index, which is the official measure of income inequality. That index has climbed every year President Obama has been in office. It was flat during the 8 years under President Bush (which means inequality did not increase).
IBD adds,“[T]he only ones doing well in Obama’s economy have been the ‘shrinking few’ Obama complains about. Wall Street investors have benefitted from a rising stock market – with the Dow now at 5 year highs – and corporate chiefs have seen profits climb 58% since June, 2009.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
More Republitard BS for the low IQ types.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112809 Jul 31, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Obama constantly proclaims himself the champion of the middle class. But that is just more Saul Alinsky strategy, enact socialism while proclaiming you are doing it for the middle class (which is actually getting taken). During the last 5 years, real median household income has declined nearly 9%, from $54,489 at the end of 2007, to $50,020 at the beginning of 2012. That was the most precipitous plunge on record, with a greater fall after the recession ended than before, which is unprecedented in American history. McCann adds,“While American incomes were rapidly eroding, the cost of living continued to rise as the commodity price index (basket of food, fuel and other essential commodities) rose 20% from December 2007 until September, 2012.”
We know Obama loves the poor, because he has created so many of them. Poverty has soared under Obama, with the number of Americans in poverty increasing to the highest level in the more than 50 years that the Census Bureau has been tracking poverty. Over the last 5 years, the number in poverty has increased by nearly 31%, to 49.7 million, with the poverty rate climbing by over 30% to 16.1%. Obama has also been the food stamp President, with the number on food stamps increasing during his Administration to an all time record high of 47.7 million, up 80% over the past 5 years.
The Census Bureau publishes the Gini Index, which is the official measure of income inequality. That index has climbed every year President Obama has been in office. It was flat during the 8 years under President Bush (which means inequality did not increase).
IBD adds,“[T]he only ones doing well in Obama’s economy have been the ‘shrinking few’ Obama complains about. Wall Street investors have benefitted from a rising stock market – with the Dow now at 5 year highs – and corporate chiefs have seen profits climb 58% since June, 2009.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
Congrats on ya WIN :)
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#112810 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FNC - Fox News Channel
It ****launched on October 7, 1996 ...
to 17 million cable subscribers. It grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the ^^^^dominant cable news network in the United States.
****Launched in 1996
To set going; initiate: launch a career; launch a business venture.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/launch
^^^^
dominant [&#712;d&#594;m&#6 18;n&#601;nt]
adj
1. having primary control, authority, or influence; governing; ruling
2. predominant or primary the dominant topic of the day
3. occupying a commanding position [As in # 1]
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dominant
2013
1996
----------
17 YEARS Old!
Number #1
For OVER a 'decade' 10 Years!
STARTING from 'this'...
<quoted text>
Then why does Faux always lose the Elections?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112811 Jul 31, 2013
DEVIOUS ELECTION PLOT BYPASSES CONSTITUTION
Strategy takes 36 states out of voting decision

The National Popular Vote effort, which could see only 14 states – those with the largest populations – decide the presidency for voters in all 50 states, is fully partnered with a George Soros-funded election group.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/devious-election-p...

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

#112812 Jul 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Then why does Faux always lose the Elections?
Fox is a NEWs source NOT a political candidate or promoter...unlike Liberal Cheerleaders who "claim" to be reporters and news agencies.

You have been brainwashed by Liberal misinformation propaganda.

Since: Dec 11

.

#112813 Jul 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>The Party of No is history.
Good History!

Blocking and or slowing the transformation Obama wants for America, this will never become Amerika!

Wear your Obama T-shirt in public anywhere in Kentucky...see how you are greeted.
:/

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112814 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on ya WIN :)
Thanks AL!! It was a blast!

Hope all is well with you!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112815 Jul 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>More Republitard BS for the low IQ types.
Actually, quite the opposite. These are facts which all Americans should really be concerned about.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112816 Jul 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Let me explain for you Stupid, Republitards only worry about the Debt when a Democrat is in the Whitehouse.
Now do you understand moron?
Why the need to be so malicious?

We certainly have the right to be concerned about the massive amount of debt under this "Democratic" President. This debt situation will greatly impact our children, grandchildren, and many future generations.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112817 Jul 31, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks AL!! It was a blast!
Hope all is well with you!
Everything is fine!
Thanks ... ;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112818 Jul 31, 2013
TOP DEMOCRAT CLASHES WITH NSA
Questions value of vast data-collection program

WASHINGTON — His voice rising to make his point clear, Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., bluntly declared the “American people expect and deserve honest answers” about the National Security Agency’s massive data-collection program.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/top-democrat-clash...

Amen ...
Now there IS a 'smart Democrat'...
For this instance anyhow ...

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112819 Jul 31, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the need to be so malicious?
We certainly have the right to be concerned about the massive amount of debt under this "Democratic" President. This debt situation will greatly impact our children, grandchildren, and many future generations.
They are JUST LIKE mad dogs!
And those that chase cars!
Nipping at the heels of anyone that passes by.

Especially ... Republicans :)

``````````

What would they do if the car stopped?
Gnaw on the tires ...???

)8~D>

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112820 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They are JUST LIKE mad dogs!
And those that chase cars!
Nipping at the heels of anyone that passes by.
Especially ... Republicans :)
``````````
What would they do if the car stopped?
Gnaw on the tires ...???
)8~D>
What amazes me is their total disregard of facts. Everything from the economy, Obamacare, immigration. If Obama indicates it is good, they accept it blindly when the facts do not prove it to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Number of Americans who die prematurely each ye... 2 min Rick Santpornum 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,550,142
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min For The Record 8,103
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 6 min Chilli J 8,711
News Panel approves bill privatizing air traffic con... 6 min Improved operatio... 20
News Comey says he was fired because of Russia inves... 8 min alister 180
News More Republicans announce opposition to health-... 9 min Denny CranesPlace 36
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 18 min Truth Serum 65
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 48 min Alt Right Lies 160
News News 11 Mins Ago Top Republican to press for $7... 2 hr BHM5267 57
More from around the web