'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232845 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Ben Dover

United States

#111856 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
More on teabagger racists:
Like father, like son: Rand and Ron’s dark vision
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has strenuously insisted that he is not the ideological twin of his father.
But recent events – his paranoia about drones; his praise of Edward Snowden; his defense of his aide, the ”Southern Avenger” Jack Hunter; and his lashing out at “neocons”— suggest he’s not far enough from his father to achieve respectability with a substantial segment of the GOP.
Ron (L) and Rand (R) Paul (Charles Dharapak / Associated Press)
Jonah Goldberg has an exceptionally insightful piece explaining just how intertwined Rand’s vision is with his father’s:
Most famously, Rand’s father, former Representative Ron Paul, the three-time presidential candidate (for whom Hunter worked in 2012), published newsletters bearing his name that brimmed with bigoted bile. When his writing became controversial, the elder Paul insisted he hadn’t known what was in his own newsletters (though in 1996 he took responsibility for them).
Both controversies stem from the same sinful strategy adopted by so-called paleolibertarians in the 1980s.
The newsletters, probably ghostwritten by
Rothbard and former Ron Paul chief of staff Lew Rockwell, were the main organ for this effort.
In other words the secessionist lunacy is central, not tangential, to the ideological goo from which Paul the Younger emerged. No wonder he found nothing particularly objectionable in the Southern Avenger’s rants. No wonder he selected Hunter to co-write his book. The only wonder is that there is no one in the Rand Paul camp with the nerve to explain to him that this worldview is abhorrent to most Americans and, as Jonah points out, explosive in the hands of press and opponents.
This philosophical bent goes a long way toward explaining Rand Paul’s aversion to the Civil Rights Act, although he now denies he ever questioned the government’s role in preventing private facilities in discriminating. It leads him to antipathy toward our national security (whether it is his “anti-military” attempt to undermine the chain of command or in disowning surveillance programs that combat terrorism).
In the short run, this poses a problem for his colleagues. Does, for example, Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wy.) embrace Rand Paul’s ebullient support and campaign with him? Does Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) wander down the garden path with him on opposing the military on sexual assault investigations? Do tech companies embrace him (even after he found an excuse to vote against immigration reform)?
In short, the question is not whether he will get to be president. Only those in denial about Americans’ insistence on tolerance and support for the military believe that. Rather, the issue is whether he becomes a fringe character in the Senate from whom his colleagues would be wise to keep their distance.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
trying to fuse the struggle for individual liberty with nostalgia for white supremacy
sought to build a movement fueled by white resentment
Rand Paul’s aversion to the Civil Rights Act
Rand Paul Stands By His 'Southern Avenger'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/rand...
"Rebranding/re-inventing " themselves eh? hahaha
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Get a life you hogger. Ditch Mitch why? You lard butt will have to work for sure if that happens. Cleans those nasty widows in that double wide where you live and by the way...your double wide arse stinks.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111857 Jul 22, 2013
President Jimmy Carter had a very similar healthcare proposal as Obamacare. It was shot down due in most part by the murderer Ted Kennedy. Kennedy didn't want Jimmy Carter to get the praise from "His" democrat party because he believed Carter was just a small passing blip on the democrats radar. Carter talks about Kennedy's strategic move concerning Carter's healthcare proposal in interviews.
Ben Dover

United States

#111858 Jul 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Half-wit spewing "half-truths" as if it were fact.
Here is a direct quote from a reporter who talked to the adult who was once that 6 year old child: "The woman tearfully recounts incidents she said began when she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 and she and her sister stayed with Zimmerman and his family."
She was a "child" he was "a child". He needed an adult to sit down and explain the birds and bees, and tell him while it is normal to be "curious" it is not to touch others, and an adult should never ever do that to children (a child should run/shout/tell someone if an adult tries t do that).
You spew the Liberal "interpretation" of that event which more of a LIE than even a gross misrepresentation!
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
she is a gorged too!
Ben Dover

United States

#111859 Jul 22, 2013
Damn auto correct...meant RepubliCON is a hogger.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111861 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, it is the Sybil sock. First off I am a 125lb woman, ditchmitch because he has done nothing for my state but draw a gov't check for 30 years, I DON'T have to work, I worked for 35 years and enjoy a great retirement package, don't live in a trailer and never have, and I probably smell better than all of your repukes on here put together. That's what you pukes do when you can't handle the truth. ASSume. All that sounds like you though. Sucks to be a lazy fatass with no life outside topix huh?
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Sure you are! You can be anything you want to be on the puter, huh? In reality you are probably two-tons-of-fun, right, Bertha butt? lmao We all know you want so much to be Mitch's bitch, you have proved that, but the rest of what you claim is just wishful thinking behind a monitor in computer land.
Blah, blah, blah, blah!
Ben Dover

United States

#111862 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, it is the Sybil sock. First off I am a 125lb woman, ditchmitch because he has done nothing for my state but draw a gov't check for 30 years, I DON'T have to work, I worked for 35 years and enjoy a great retirement package, don't live in a trailer and never have, and I probably smell better than all of your repukes on here put together. That's what you pukes do when you can't handle the truth. ASSume. All that sounds like you though. Sucks to be a lazy fatass with no life outside topix huh?
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Yea yeah yeah. Yeeehaw and I own the old Fruit of the Loom plant when it was still there before it burned down. Heeheehaw hogger.
Ben Dover

United States

#111863 Jul 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are! You can be anything you want to be on the puter, huh? In reality you are probably two-tons-of-fun, right, Bertha butt? lmao We all know you want so much to be Mitch's bitch, you have proved that, but the rest of what you claim is just wishful thinking behind a monitor in computer land.
Blah, blah, blah, blah!
LMAO. Bigggggg big Bertha butt.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111865 Jul 22, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Yea yeah yeah. Yeeehaw and I own the old Fruit of the Loom plant when it was still there before it burned down. Heeheehaw hogger.
LOL!

Since: Dec 11

#111867 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you Ari ...
Altho I have 'no idea' of what picture you are talking about ...
Haven't been on FB in years ...
Made one a few months ago ...
But ...
Do NOT EVER use it.
Nor did I put a picture of me on it.
Don't even remember what it was ...
You are correct about
the
-D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-
tho :)
Clue...Meow!
Woof Woof...now you remember?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111868 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
OLD post, did you copy just part of my earlier post. GRANDrand would let AMERICA fail along with the rest of his teabaggers. Why would this surprise you from the Jr. wannabe President Senator from Kentucky. We all know he hates blacks and thinks that is all it is about, helping black people rebuild Detroit. Bush's tax breaks to the rich alone could rebuild that city and a lot more.
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Does your medical card cover the injuries to your fingertips as you SCRAPE, SCRAPE, SCRAPE the bottom of your barrel? I'm not a doctor but just from reading your posts I think if you stopped eating so much Government green cheese then you wouldn't be constipated all the time and you wouldn't be so bloated and miserable all the time. Your green cheese eating disorder shows up in your shit you post on here. lol
I bet you are the kind of "big-boned" mama that fights your kids as you all dig in the backseat of your souped-up Pinto looking for 6 month old french fries to hold you over until you can get back to McDonald's at the first of the month. See? We all know who and what you are, Mitch's wannabe bitch. You can't hide that crap. It oozes from your posts. lol
oh lookie

United States

#111869 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
OLD post, did you copy just part of my earlier post. GRANDrand would let AMERICA fail along with the rest of his teabaggers. Why would this surprise you from the Jr. wannabe President Senator from Kentucky. We all know he hates blacks and thinks that is all it is about, helping black people rebuild Detroit. Bush's tax breaks to the rich alone could rebuild that city and a lot more.
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Betha Butt tocks speaks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111870 Jul 22, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO. Bigggggg big Bertha butt.
Bertha Butt Boogie

Bertha Butt and the But Sisters
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte

DADDY DEWDROP- "CHICK-A-BOOM (DON'T YA JES' LOVE IT)"

)8~D>
oh lookie

United States

#111873 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bertha Butt Boogie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rLQqxfM-90cXX
Bertha Butt and the But Sisters
Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte
DADDY DEWDROP- "CHICK-A-BOOM (DON'T YA JES' LOVE IT)"
)8~D>
yeppers lookie at the biggggg Bertha....bertha republiCON. Yee haaaa

Since: Dec 11

#111874 Jul 22, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>she is a gorged too!
Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

You mean "gorgeous".

You saw it too?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111875 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS "is" REALLY ignorant of the "GANG" parent ...
``````````
Richard Conner – The “Expert” Who Panicked Nelson – Worth Re-Watching His Testimony...
During the late night trial proffer hearing it became obvious Judge Nelson wanted Richard Conner’s testimony kicked out of her trial. And she did. But using the “francining names” placed into trial records by Don West late that night we begin to find the unknown backstory.
From those names we made a remarkable discovery. Unbelievably, it appears Trayvon’s Dad,
Tracy,
was actually one of the people talking to Trayvon about buying and selling a handgun.
Considering the “conversation was mysteriously deleted” this appears to be a big effen’ deal. WOW.
------East St. Louis Il. The hometown of Travon Martin's father(Tracy "Fruit" Martin),Send out much love, support, praying that justice is served.----
Why does that matter? Because during testimony about the exchange over gun purchases Trayvon was exchanging text’s with a person who’s nickname was “fruit”.
Yes, that means that Tracy Martin was texting his son, Trayvon, about buying and selling handguns.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...
What 'parenting' skills ... eh?
Gang mentality being taught ...
I would love for you to be locked in a room with Sabrina Fulton talking that shit.

You wouldn't.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111877 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Clue...Meow!
Your secret decoder language is "woof woof" and "meow"?

Ahahahahahahahahahahhaaaa.
Ah Lord.. I can't.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111880 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Clue...Meow!
k ...
here piggy

United States

#111881 Jul 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your secret decoder language is "woof woof" and "meow"?
Ahahahahahahahahahahhaaaa.
Ah Lord.. I can't.
here piggy piggy....sooey wallow piggy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111882 Jul 22, 2013
Ben Dover

United States

#111883 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Whatchu talkin bout Willis?
You mean "gorgeous".
You saw it too?
oh I was talking about republiCON being a hogger. But I would say the other one AL would be a looker. Yeah, gorgeous. She acts like she says what she means and is not a braggart. Those kind are usually good looking. Hell...o yea!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min DanFromSmithville 201,132
News Sanders says Democratic convention could be "me... 6 min Julian Assange 5
News A look at Debbie Wasserman Schultz's political ... 9 min Yenta Walking 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Quirky 391,099
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 18 min Montucky Bangers 17
News DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not spe... 19 min Too Hot In The Ho... 18
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 20 min YouDidntBuildThat 26
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 39 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,331
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Yeah 1,403,354
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 1 hr Trumping On 187
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 hr woodtick57 154
More from around the web