'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111104 Jul 18, 2013
Oh lQQkie gloom and doomers, more good news. And without the intrusive pipeline from Canada. Imagine that. Bunch of dumbass lemmings, never see anything good on the news, just the BS fauxbox and the fright winged media.

Booming US oil production may be just beginning

A new report says increases in shale output surpass official estimates and will soon make the country No. 1 in the world.

The U.S. is at a historic crossroads when it comes to domestic oil production, which could surpass even some of the most optimistic forecasts.

http://money.msn.com/now/post--booming-us-oil...

DITCH MITCH
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111105 Jul 18, 2013
RH, thats right. Many states have similar laws to stand your ground. This entire side show circus from the blacks and all the hoopla over this young man being shot, is simply to mess with our guns rights. IMO.
I just those black coalition leaders are digging themselves & every black a big ole hole.

Not really had time to catch news or do any reading online today yet, but someone told me our gov, Holder probably, is talking about changing ALL stand your ground type laws. Which basically means changing the self defense laws because they are pretty much the same.
So, now apparently everyone can see the real reason all this nonsense has occurred and been encouraged.

And again I say, the American people have ZERO representation, just as "Well" has indicated in the post of how we gave Egypt f-16's which is unlawful. I do not hear ANY house or Senate members throwing a fit over this or putting their foot down as one loud voice of power.
Thank goodness rand gives a crap but who else does? I mean really?

We need representation and fast.
OZombies

United States

#111106 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha
I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
Damn chemtrail zombie, did you bust a vain on that one. hahaha Where do I tell you what to do with your phone in that post? I will tell you that you can shove it and your STFU up your ass. What business? Support you? You are starting to sound like the Queen Loon ranting and rambling out in left field. haha Glad you have a husband to support you, you probably couldn't work out in the real world and be independent. Your lemming trait wouldn't allow that. I do have a wonderful life in my retirement I worked hard for and deserve. Sorry you turn green thinking I am bragging. I am. Quite proud of it. If you didn't give a shit what I do why bother to respond with such veins popping out as you stomp your keyboard cussing. Typical circus clown response.
You were probably the troll with the shit oozing from your mouth as you posted those proxy comment eh?, of course it could be your fellow clown, the enema circus sock. Go suck some chemtrails zombie twit.
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy
DITCH MITCH
RAMBLING...??? Look who is talking you psycho. You're one sick individual. Your nose in someone elses a** constantly ...!! What is this 'Anonymous Proxy' business? Sh!t is coming out of your mouth constantly. Shove it where Sun don't shine ...!!
Get off my back you buffoon ...!!
WOW

United States

#111107 Jul 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Really?????????? GE headed by Obama's job czar ( Jeff Immelt) has over the past four years brought back thousands of jobs to the US and has spent $1.3 Billion on new American factories. GE has now launched an $800 million investment to revamp its massive Appliance Park in Louisville, KY
Dumbass.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/economy/...
http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2011/07/14/n_...
http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/louisvill...
Hey Dipshit, read it and weep

www.westorlandonews.com

www.theeconomiccollapseblog.com
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111108 Jul 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
RAMBLING...??? Look who is talking you psycho. You're one sick individual. Your nose in someone elses a** constantly ...!! What is this 'Anonymous Proxy' business? Sh!t is coming out of your mouth constantly. Shove it where Sun don't shine ...!!
FO chemtrail zombie, you couldn't understand it if I put it in braille for you. Your that blind. Go read your rants that have nothing to do with my original posts. You must be hanging in the chemtrail fog too long. You sound just like your Queen loon. You circus clowns have so many socks I figured it was you or your enema buddy using my post name with nonsense from an Anonymous Proxy. You clowns are so good at it. Don't read my facts posted if you can't take it loser. We know you clowns resent the MAJORITY winning the last two elections and the one to come. So suck on it biotch. Back your buffoon ass up yourself circus clown.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111109 Jul 18, 2013
And the rest of the story....imagine that. Probably not as bad as the Bush IRS did with DEMS and NCAAP.

IRS inspector general: Liberals also on target list

Washington (CNN)-- The inspector general who reported Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative groups said Thursday that he didn't have information until last week that the word "progressive" also was on a list of criteria for extra scrutiny of tax-exempt applications.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

NEW: The IRS inspector general says liberal groups also were on target list

Committee Chairman Issa concedes there is no proof that IRS targeting was political

Issa is looking for a possible White House role in the targeting

Democratic Rep. Cummings says Issa is on a partisan witch hunt

Read more:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/politics/irs-sc...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111110 Jul 18, 2013
Washington (CNN)–Surrounded by middle-class Americans, President Barack Obama touted the successes of his signature health care law on Thursday and the ways consumers are seeing tangible benefits.

“Because of the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies have to spend at least 80% of every dollar that you pay in premiums on your health care; not on overhead, not on profits, but on you,” the president said during an event Thursday in the White House East Room.

The president highlighted a provision in the law called the medical loss ratio policy that forces health care providers to refund money to consumers like Chicago resident Dan Hart, a father of two who got a check in the mail for $136.

“As any parent will tell you, those kids, they suck up a lot of money,” the president joked.“So he used his rebate to pay some bills.”

According to the White House, 8.5 million people got an average of a $100 in rebates last year.
The president chided House Republicans for trying to repeal the health care law nearly 40 times even though there are other big issues on the table, like immigration reform, to address.

“We’re refighting these old battles," he said. "Sometimes I just try to figure out why. Maybe they think it’s good politics.”

But Republicans argue the problem is bad math.
“The picture that the president paints of his health care law looks nothing like the reality facing struggling American families,” House Speaker John Boehner said in a statement.

Boehner and other Republicans have come to refer to Obamacare as a “train wreck.”
Obama acknowledged the persistent political hurdles.

“I recognize that there are still a lot of folks - in this town, at least - who are rooting for this law to fail,” the president said,“If the folks who have been trying to make political hay out of this thing, if they had some better ideas, I've already told them I'm happy to hear them. But I haven't heard any so far.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...

They don't have any ideas, they are too busy fighting old laws already passed while ignoring the ones on the table. Typical repuke spins on the rebate. Wacko fauxbox lemmings.

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#111111 Jul 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

OZ, don't pay any attention to that rambling suckass bi*ch. She posts a book and expects us to sit and read her crap. I never read any of it because she babbles on and on about nothing of interest. In the end she's nothing but a filthy scumbag woman with a dirty mouth. Worked for the government, hahaha! If she did, she is a prime example of what's wrong with this government and this country. People like her, psycho's!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111112 Jul 18, 2013
From the start, Liz Cheney's Senate run controversial

Enzi said that Cheney told him she would not run if he ran for re-election

But the primary will highlight the ongoing struggle for the future of the GOP.

"This race now will be the highest-profile test of what's happening in the Republican Party, the struggle over whether you fight and compromise or do you fight and keep fighting. This race will capture huge national attention," King added.
Early last week, former Sen. Alan Simpson of Wyoming told the New York Times that a potential Cheney primary challenge would bring about "the destruction of the Republican Party of Wyoming," adding that, "It's a disaster -- a divisive, ugly situation -- and all it does is open the door for the Democrats for 20 years."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/17/politics/liz-ch...

Rand Paul mocks Liz Cheney’s Senate bid
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul mocked Liz Cheney’s newly announced Senate campaign Tuesday, questioning her Wyoming residency in a barbed statement.

“When I heard Liz Cheney was running for Senate I wondered if she was running in her home state of Virginia,” Paul said.

Cheney declared this afternoon that she would run in Wyoming’s GOP primary against incumbent Sen. Mike Enzi.

Asked last week about the brewing matchup, Paul told POLITICO he viewed Enzi as a solid conservative.

Paul and Cheney stand at opposite poles of the conservative national security debate, with Cheney supporting a hawkish foreign policy and Paul openly questioning the value of American military action overseas, and advocating for cuts to the defense budget.

Cheney’s father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, endorsed Rand Paul’s primary opponent in the 2010 Kentucky Senate race.
(Payback's a bitch, eh Grandrand)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/rand-pa...

Love it when they eat their own. GOP vs teabaggers. RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#111113 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha
I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
Damn chemtrail zombie, did you bust a vain on that one. hahaha Where do I tell you what to do with your phone in that post? I will tell you that you can shove it and your STFU up your ass. What business? Support you? You are starting to sound like the Queen Loon ranting and rambling out in left field. haha Glad you have a husband to support you, you probably couldn't work out in the real world and be independent. Your lemming trait wouldn't allow that. I do have a wonderful life in my retirement I worked hard for and deserve. Sorry you turn green thinking I am bragging. I am. Quite proud of it. If you didn't give a shit what I do why bother to respond with such veins popping out as you stomp your keyboard cussing. Typical circus clown response.
You were probably the troll with the shit oozing from your mouth as you posted those proxy comment eh?, of course it could be your fellow clown, the enema circus sock. Go suck some chemtrails zombie twit.
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy
DITCH MITCH
Tell us about HAARP...

Mrs. DoD, tell us as much as you can, since you "know" so much...
OZombies

United States

#111114 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
FO chemtrail zombie, you couldn't understand it if I put it in braille for you. Your that blind. Go read your rants that have nothing to do with my original posts. You must be hanging in the chemtrail fog too long. You sound just like your Queen loon. You circus clowns have so many socks I figured it was you or your enema buddy using my post name with nonsense from an Anonymous Proxy. You clowns are so good at it. Don't read my facts posted if you can't take it loser. We know you clowns resent the MAJORITY winning the last two elections and the one to come. So suck on it biotch. Back your buffoon ass up yourself circus clown.
DITCH MITCH
YOU must be hanging upside down, you baboon !!
You're one damn rambling idiot...!! YOU have serious problem...!! YOU really need help...!! YOU must be having a stroke...!!

Take a hike...!!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111115 Jul 18, 2013
The Department of JUSTICE puts a hold on Zimmerman's gun . Priceless! The man was found not guilty in a court of law (our JUSTICE system) and Holder's gang decides to treat him differently in our JUSTICE system. Is that discrimination? I guess Holder is hoping beyond hope that somebody, anybody can come up with a story to prove Zimmerman is a racist. They have tried to get his ex BLACK girlfriend to come up with something and she told them there was nothing racist about George Zimmerman. Holding his gun until they come come up with a story to satisfy their voting base will have to do for now. George Zimmerman has no felonies and no domestic violence on his record and newsflash Holder...he can go buy a gun whenever he wants. It's his RIGHT!

How ironic that Holder is trying everything in his power to get something on a man who was found not guilty (to appease the NAACP) and at the same time has indicated that the family of an American teenager (that was killed by an Obama drone) can not sue the government or hold the government responsible.

Is that JUSTICE from a agency that discriminates? Must be because I haven't seen Al or Jessie or Holder or the NAACP marching for his justice or any of Hollywood upset about the teenagers life that Obama's drone took away!!!

Another ironic point...Holder released guns to Mexico and an American Border Agent was murdered with one of Holder's guns (shhhh) and now Holder wants to hold on to a mans gun when that man was found not quilty. And Holder can't seem to shut up about it! Wish he would have talked as much about the murdered American Border Agent and the murdered innocent teen killed by an Obama Drone that no one will ever be held accountable for and their families will never be allowed to take our government to court to know the details of their murders.

Prosecute the Holder/Obama political cartel.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111116 Jul 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, don't pay any attention to that rambling suckass bi*ch. She posts a book and expects us to sit and read her crap. I never read any of it because she babbles on and on about nothing of interest. In the end she's nothing but a filthy scumbag woman with a dirty mouth. Worked for the government, hahaha! If she did, she is a prime example of what's wrong with this government and this country. People like her, psycho's!
Awww, ain't that sweet, Ari/Jay fending for his fellow sock. Don't expect to read the facts. You are fauxbox brainwashed like the rest of your circus clowns here. I know the facts don't interest you, don't read them, dumbass. I don't care if you believe I worked for the DOD. In my 35 years I witness your ignorant, greedy party dismantle federal service outsourcing to even foreign countries under repuke administration. But do enjoy my retirement and I am sure you enjoy your crazy check I help pay for. Psycho? You Queen loon you clowns follow takes that crown asshole, not me. Go suck on some of zombies chemtrails loser clown.

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#111117 Jul 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Jay!
Her posts are just rambling nothing interesting. Only people, I read posts and links are, you, AL, Ari, E, RH, and few others. People that know what is going on and make some sense.
<3 !!
:-)!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111118 Jul 18, 2013
Looks like the circus loon and her socks must have got their brains fried in the heat today. All my DEM friends must be vacationing or just sick of the lemming circus clowns love fest. Have fun playing with yourself ari/jay. You suck like the chemtrail zombie you are courting. Both of you can fo.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111119 Jul 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about HAARP...
Mrs. DoD, tell us as much as you can, since you "know" so much...
I retired from a military base in KENTUCKY, not Alaska. I probably know more about HAARP than you do and I didn't get my info from Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones like you clowns rely on. Who gives a shit about HAARP. There are some things that WE shouldn't be privy to in the interest of NATIONAL SECURITY. Something you Snowden lovers can't grip. It is mostly top secret, but what is available, is on the website itself, look up yourself. I took care of soldiers and their families not chemtrail, earthquake, weather manipulation HAARP theories. But knock yourself out there ari/jay. Tell how much you know so chemtrail zombie knows all about it and what she is up against with those upper respiration problems she probably has. I might check in after I check email to see if you can enlighten her. Have fun. Good luck with that. Dazzle us smartass. lmao @ you clueless nuts. haha Bunch of lemming tools. Entertaining though. Don't pop a vein now.

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#111120 Jul 18, 2013
All DemocRATS vacationing together, hahaha.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111121 Jul 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Jay!
Her posts are just rambling nothing interesting. Only people, I read posts and links are, you, AL, Ari, E, RH, and few others. People that know what is going on and make some sense.
<3 !!
:-)!!
No the batshit crazy loon has that title. You clowns have proven you are gloom and doomers, racist bigots that are nothing more to the ones you can't help but respond to but fauxbox lemming tools. Can't even buy an election. Your clown faces are hilarious. Devil face loon wins that contest though. Nice try. Watch those chemtrails and try to limit your expose, they are not good for you. Poor thing.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111122 Jul 18, 2013
Check in tomorrow for the science conspiracy filled HAARP theory old ari/jay comes up with. haha

Have fun with that. I am going to join my topix DEMS and enjoy some peacedul sleep, read a book, watch late night comedy, or something better to do than watch your circus perform getting craaaazier by the minute. The Queen loon should be along soon. Have fun you spamming, clueless, nuts. lol

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111123 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No the batshit crazy loon has that title. You clowns have proven you are gloom and doomers, racist bigots that are nothing more to the ones you can't help but respond to but fauxbox lemming tools. Can't even buy an election. Your clown faces are hilarious. Devil face loon wins that contest though. Nice try. Watch those chemtrails and try to limit your expose, they are not good for you. Poor thing.
DITCH MITCH
PLEASE take your little purple crazy pills. You are ranting and all over the place. "Devil-face loons and clown faces....are you doing shrooms or what? Snap out of it crazy person.

If something happens to you who the hell are we gonna make fun of? Wait...there's cowvin scooter aka uncle flabby ass and goat girl.

Never mind. Keep going off the deep end. You can easily be replaced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 3 min Fa-Foxy 41
Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) 4 min swedenforever 114
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,111,066
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 116,810
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Cheech the Conser... 263,481
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 9 min Toby 4,535
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 15 min gulf 83
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 28 min cpeter1313 281
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••