'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270633 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

.

#111113 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha
I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
Damn chemtrail zombie, did you bust a vain on that one. hahaha Where do I tell you what to do with your phone in that post? I will tell you that you can shove it and your STFU up your ass. What business? Support you? You are starting to sound like the Queen Loon ranting and rambling out in left field. haha Glad you have a husband to support you, you probably couldn't work out in the real world and be independent. Your lemming trait wouldn't allow that. I do have a wonderful life in my retirement I worked hard for and deserve. Sorry you turn green thinking I am bragging. I am. Quite proud of it. If you didn't give a shit what I do why bother to respond with such veins popping out as you stomp your keyboard cussing. Typical circus clown response.
You were probably the troll with the shit oozing from your mouth as you posted those proxy comment eh?, of course it could be your fellow clown, the enema circus sock. Go suck some chemtrails zombie twit.
#111048
#111049
#111050
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy
DITCH MITCH
Tell us about HAARP...

Mrs. DoD, tell us as much as you can, since you "know" so much...
OZombies

United States

#111114 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
FO chemtrail zombie, you couldn't understand it if I put it in braille for you. Your that blind. Go read your rants that have nothing to do with my original posts. You must be hanging in the chemtrail fog too long. You sound just like your Queen loon. You circus clowns have so many socks I figured it was you or your enema buddy using my post name with nonsense from an Anonymous Proxy. You clowns are so good at it. Don't read my facts posted if you can't take it loser. We know you clowns resent the MAJORITY winning the last two elections and the one to come. So suck on it biotch. Back your buffoon ass up yourself circus clown.
DITCH MITCH
YOU must be hanging upside down, you baboon !!
You're one damn rambling idiot...!! YOU have serious problem...!! YOU really need help...!! YOU must be having a stroke...!!

Take a hike...!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111115 Jul 18, 2013
The Department of JUSTICE puts a hold on Zimmerman's gun . Priceless! The man was found not guilty in a court of law (our JUSTICE system) and Holder's gang decides to treat him differently in our JUSTICE system. Is that discrimination? I guess Holder is hoping beyond hope that somebody, anybody can come up with a story to prove Zimmerman is a racist. They have tried to get his ex BLACK girlfriend to come up with something and she told them there was nothing racist about George Zimmerman. Holding his gun until they come come up with a story to satisfy their voting base will have to do for now. George Zimmerman has no felonies and no domestic violence on his record and newsflash Holder...he can go buy a gun whenever he wants. It's his RIGHT!

How ironic that Holder is trying everything in his power to get something on a man who was found not guilty (to appease the NAACP) and at the same time has indicated that the family of an American teenager (that was killed by an Obama drone) can not sue the government or hold the government responsible.

Is that JUSTICE from a agency that discriminates? Must be because I haven't seen Al or Jessie or Holder or the NAACP marching for his justice or any of Hollywood upset about the teenagers life that Obama's drone took away!!!

Another ironic point...Holder released guns to Mexico and an American Border Agent was murdered with one of Holder's guns (shhhh) and now Holder wants to hold on to a mans gun when that man was found not quilty. And Holder can't seem to shut up about it! Wish he would have talked as much about the murdered American Border Agent and the murdered innocent teen killed by an Obama Drone that no one will ever be held accountable for and their families will never be allowed to take our government to court to know the details of their murders.

Prosecute the Holder/Obama political cartel.
OZombies

United States

#111117 Jul 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
OZ, don't pay any attention to that rambling suckass bi*ch. She posts a book and expects us to sit and read her crap. I never read any of it because she babbles on and on about nothing of interest. In the end she's nothing but a filthy scumbag woman with a dirty mouth. Worked for the government, hahaha! If she did, she is a prime example of what's wrong with this government and this country. People like her, psycho's!
I know Jay!
Her posts are just rambling nothing interesting. Only people, I read posts and links are, you, AL, Ari, E, RH, and few others. People that know what is going on and make some sense.
<3 !!
:-)!!
OZombies

United States

#111120 Jul 18, 2013
All DemocRATS vacationing together, hahaha.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111123 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No the batshit crazy loon has that title. You clowns have proven you are gloom and doomers, racist bigots that are nothing more to the ones you can't help but respond to but fauxbox lemming tools. Can't even buy an election. Your clown faces are hilarious. Devil face loon wins that contest though. Nice try. Watch those chemtrails and try to limit your expose, they are not good for you. Poor thing.
DITCH MITCH
PLEASE take your little purple crazy pills. You are ranting and all over the place. "Devil-face loons and clown faces....are you doing shrooms or what? Snap out of it crazy person.

If something happens to you who the hell are we gonna make fun of? Wait...there's cowvin scooter aka uncle flabby ass and goat girl.

Never mind. Keep going off the deep end. You can easily be replaced.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111124 Jul 18, 2013
Oh, and don't forget...prosecute the Holder/Obama democrat family cartel.
Countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#111125 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha
I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
Damn chemtrail zombie, did you bust a vain on that one. hahaha Where do I tell you what to do with your phone in that post? I will tell you that you can shove it and your STFU up your ass. What business? Support you? You are starting to sound like the Queen Loon ranting and rambling out in left field. haha Glad you have a husband to support you, you probably couldn't work out in the real world and be independent. Your lemming trait wouldn't allow that. I do have a wonderful life in my retirement I worked hard for and deserve. Sorry you turn green thinking I am bragging. I am. Quite proud of it. If you didn't give a shit what I do why bother to respond with such veins popping out as you stomp your keyboard cussing. Typical circus clown response.
You were probably the troll with the shit oozing from your mouth as you posted those proxy comment eh?, of course it could be your fellow clown, the enema circus sock. Go suck some chemtrails zombie twit.
#111048
#111049
#111050
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy
DITCH MITCH
Seeding the pool?
What the hell. Lmao!!!!
OZombies

United States

#111127 Jul 18, 2013
Crazy rambling from a DemocRAT loon, DITCH MITCH. Poor thing needs meds, but Obamacare is going to take care of her pre-existing condition.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111129 Jul 18, 2013
Ole McDonald spelling -cow-...

Says:
C~O~W
e-i-e-i-o

and they buzzed him 'wrong'...
[cute commercial BTW]

Doesn't anyone have ANY sense of humor ANYMORE?
NO!

0 has caused division, hatred ...
In return ...

BITTERNESS ... STRIFE!...

No "common" ground OR decency
Much less 'sense'

F~A~C~T ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111130 Jul 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE take your little purple crazy pills. You are ranting and all over the place. "Devil-face loons and clown faces....are you doing shrooms or what? Snap out of it crazy person.
If something happens to you who the hell are we gonna make fun of? Wait...there's cowvin scooter aka uncle flabby ass and goat girl.
Never mind. Keep going off the deep end. You can easily be replaced.
;~)

Good Night all of you *Patriots*...
OZombies

United States

#111131 Jul 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
Good Night all of you *Patriots*...
Night AL...<3!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#111132 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, ain't that sweet, Ari/Jay fending for his fellow sock. Don't expect to read the facts. You are fauxbox brainwashed like the rest of your circus clowns here. I know the facts don't interest you, don't read them, dumbass. I don't care if you believe I worked for the DOD. In my 35 years I witness your ignorant, greedy party dismantle federal service outsourcing to even foreign countries under repuke administration. But do enjoy my retirement and I am sure you enjoy your crazy check I help pay for. Psycho? You Queen loon you clowns follow takes that crown asshole, not me. Go suck on some of zombies chemtrails loser clown.
DITCH MITCH
**********

No, I don't give a rats what you say, where you worked, how much you like your retirement and whether or not you have a pension!

My income comes from Civil Service - First Responder @ 26 years Ambo service. So KMA, you didn't pay for any of it - it was well earned, every damn penny of it, while you sat on your fat ass behind a desk! Tell us about it when your friggin house is on fire, you're bleeding from a car wreck or you have a heart attack!.........up yours!!!!

USMC!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#111133 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Looks like the circus loon and her socks must have got their brains fried in the heat today. All my DEM friends must be vacationing or just sick of the lemming circus clowns love fest. Have fun playing with yourself ari/jay. You suck like the chemtrail zombie you are courting. Both of you can fo.
DITCH MITCH
**********

Naw, your Dem friends jumped ship when Zimmerman won his case. They are in hiding.....oh no wait...according to you, just enjoying time with family and friends, LOL!!!
GIMMA

Louisville, KY

#111136 Jul 18, 2013
HI

Since: Dec 11

.

#111137 Jul 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I retired from a military base in KENTUCKY, not Alaska. I probably know more about HAARP than you do and I didn't get my info from Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones like you clowns rely on. Who gives a shit about HAARP. There are some things that WE shouldn't be privy to in the interest of NATIONAL SECURITY. Something you Snowden lovers can't grip. It is mostly top secret, but what is available, is on the website itself, look up yourself. I took care of soldiers and their families not chemtrail, earthquake, weather manipulation HAARP theories. But knock yourself out there ari/jay. Tell how much you know so chemtrail zombie knows all about it and what she is up against with those upper respiration problems she probably has. I might check in after I check email to see if you can enlighten her. Have fun. Good luck with that. Dazzle us smartass. lmao @ you clueless nuts. haha Bunch of lemming tools. Entertaining though. Don't pop a vein now.
DITCH MITCH
So you were a civilian employee at a base in Ky.
You are an expert on what? Were you a medical paperwork shuffler?
Were you a dentist secretary?
Talk like a military expect, yet the truth is you don't know $#it from Shinola! Here is an educational gift:

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#111138 Jul 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were a civilian employee at a base in Ky.
You are an expert on what? Were you a medical paperwork shuffler?
Were you a dentist secretary?
Talk like a military expect, yet the truth is you don't know $#it from Shinola! Here is an educational gift:
http://www.google.com/imgres...
What is a Military "expect"???

Explain.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#111139 Jul 19, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see how you sweep this comment under the rug.
''Recently, Egyptian President Mohmmed Morsi was overthrown in a military coup.
And so of course President Obama's reaction was to send a military junta F-16's.
This is illegal.
But in all too familiar story the Obama Administration is ignoring the law.
Egypt has undergone a coup, deposed its leader and the military has installed a new president. The situation is unpredictable, unstable and volatile. The country remains in a state of unrest.
What do we do? We send them F-16s.
U.S. law states that we canít send military and other types of aid to any country whose duly elected head of state is deposed by a coup. U.S. law clearly says that we cannot send such aid where the military plays a decisive role in the coup.
This law allows no presidential waiver. Aid cannot be reconsidered or restored until a democratically elected government is elected.
Yet, as President Obama has so often done with other laws and even the Constitution, he ignores it.'' From Rand Paul.
One more time for your ignorant ass. Obama can not give more than $400K to any nation. It is illegal. The jets were already sent to Egypt. Approved by Congress the same as the $1.3 Billion per year that Egypt has received from the US each and every year since Carter signed an agreement with them. Who was the first President ever to give US jets to Egypt? Reagan, the King of Repubs.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#111140 Jul 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>One more time for your ignorant ass. Obama can not give more than $400K to any nation. It is illegal. The jets were already sent to Egypt. Approved by Congress the same as the $1.3 Billion per year that Egypt has received from the US each and every year since Carter signed an agreement with them. Who was the first President ever to give US jets to Egypt? Reagan, the King of Repubs.
Pay no attention to the Republitard Hypocrits.
RepubliCONS

Netherlands

#111141 Jul 19, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Seeding the pool?
What the hell. Lmao!!!!
yeah, why not. Uncle Tab jumped in feet first with his gay agenda but after we spent an entire week together he got cold feet and decided to try another transgendered partner. It broke my heart and I miss him but at least you still are on my side. You are one fantastic lesbian topix poster. Thanks for all the support!

PITCH MITCH! I LOVE THAT MAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In U.S. presidential first, Trump prays at Jeru... 1 min Sandra 86
News New 'Blue Lives Matter' laws raise concerns amo... 2 min Retribution 46
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 3 min superwilly 84,712
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min RiccardoFire 2,796
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Lilly 25,671
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 5 min Frogface Kate 58
News President of NYC Young Democrats Arrested on Ch... 7 min RustyS 1
News James Comey fired as FBI director 8 min democrat punisher 2,915
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Justice Dale 240,948
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min My New Alias RULES 1,536,393
More from around the web