'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110539 Jul 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Figured the crazy loon would had a newsflash on this rumor:
CASEY ANTHONY PREGNANT
Guess if you want to kill your 2 year old and profile and kill a black kid you could move to Florida.
They need to rewrite that law and get some better prosecutors. Jurors have seen too many CSI, NCIS, etc shows and expect nothing shy of the act being committed on video with witnesses to convict. There is circumstantial evidence that is pretty damning. What a damn shame for both the Zimmerman and Martin family. A real tragedy that shouldn't have happened.
Now back to the politics and fauxbox propaganda.
DITCH MITCH
SMH
DITCH MITCH
Self-defense and not the "Stand Your Ground" law was used in Mr. Zimmerman's defense. The prosecutors were hand-picked to try this case. Both the prosecutors and the defense were involved in selecting the jury. The circumstantial evidence clearly proved Mr. Zimmerman could not be convicted as there was "reasonable doubt". The jurors took their jobs very seriously and made their decisions based on evidence and the law.

None of us were in the courtroom every day. We weren't there when jury instructions were given. We weren't there when this jury had to make one of the most difficult decisions of their lives. These six women (some of which were mothers) took their jobs seriously and did the best possible job with the information they were provided. We have the best judicial system in the world and should accept their findings. Based on the evidence, they found Mr. Zimmerman not guilty of second degree murder or manslaughter. They genuinely believed Mr. Zimmerman thought his life was in danger.
Jay

Paris, TN

#110540 Jul 16, 2013
This goes on every single day in Chicago. Every-single-day! Where is the huge liberal media, Al Sharpton and the NAACP?

No where.

CNSNews.com )– In the 20-day period of the George Zimmerman trial, four minors – three teens and a five-year-old boy - were gunned down in Chicago, according to Homicide Watch Chicago, a Chicago Sun-Times publication, which details every murder that takes place in the city.

Blood stains and a make shift memorial for 18-year-old Jamal Jones is seen where police found him with gunshots wounds to the shoulder and chest over the past weekend, on Chicago's Southside, Monday, June 17, 2013 (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/four-children...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#110541 Jul 16, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Obama is driving the train and Holder is the engineer.
The Senate and Congress know he has left the tracks with a personal talent for self preservation.
The U.S.Constitution was his problem his house will be last to fall.
you forgot to say 'choo-choo', dipshit

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#110542 Jul 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
This goes on every single day in Chicago. Every-single-day! Where is the huge liberal media, Al Sharpton and the NAACP?
No where.
CNSNews.com )– In the 20-day period of the George Zimmerman trial, four minors – three teens and a five-year-old boy - were gunned down in Chicago, according to Homicide Watch Chicago, a Chicago Sun-Times publication, which details every murder that takes place in the city.
Blood stains and a make shift memorial for 18-year-old Jamal Jones is seen where police found him with gunshots wounds to the shoulder and chest over the past weekend, on Chicago's Southside, Monday, June 17, 2013 (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)
kids drown every day, every-day...would you jump into the water to save yours?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110543 Jul 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
No where.
Making a 'point' early Jay ...
The 'definition' IS NOT for you!
You do know who it is for tho :)

```
Toxic Government by Democrats: Chicago
April 10, 2013 By John Perazzo

Editor’s note: The following is the third in a series of articles that will expose the misery of life in America’s poorest cities, all of which have one thing in common: they are controlled

**> exclusively < by Democrats.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/john-perazzo/tox...

ex·clu·sive·ly
/ik&#712;sklo&#862;osi vl&#275;/
Adverb

To the exclusion of others; only; solely.

Synonyms
solely - only - entirely - merely - alone - purely
https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Dec 11

#110544 Jul 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
The girlfriend of Martin stated that the jury got it wrong because they are old. She also said that KRACKER" is a term Blacks use when a person IS A WANNABE cop and it is not a racist word. O-tay! lol She has no problem with lying and exaggerating and attempting to deceive. Think Al and Jessie have been coaching her...in their image? LMAO
The more she talks...the more we understand that the jury got it right!
It's over Z is innocent and she is still ignorant. She has plenty of years to stack up several "baby daddies"! So dey call us Kracka's". I have lots of family in Fla. and "Kracker" is a term used for Floridians like (1). Hoosier,(2). Buckeye,(3). Briarhopper,(4). Hillbilly,(5). Ridge runner, is for residents of (1). Indiana,(2). Ohio,(3). Kentucky,(4). West Virginia,(5). Tennessee! Many idiots (devoid of Kentucky History) Call Kentuckians hillbillies...We are Briars!
I am proud to be a Briar! Abe Lincoln was a Red Neck Briar, just as I am! Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Red, Mulato...can be Briarhopper/Redneck! Tell me no blood was ever mixed!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110545 Jul 16, 2013
GUNS
List Of Trayvon Martin Supporters Making Retaliatory Attacks Grows
By Dabney Bailey, Tue, July 16, 2013

The Trayvon Martin case has sparked violent outbursts from angry protestors on both sides of the fence. Unfortunately, the list of violent incidents continues to grow.

March 25-26: At least seven white people were attacked by mobs of black people in Grand Rapids, Michigan./ "The detective also told Jacob that he believed the Trayvon Martin media frenzy is what prompted the attacks."

MORE ...

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/l...

#110546 Jul 16, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Obama is driving the train and Holder is the engineer.
The Senate and Congress know he has left the tracks with a personal talent for self preservation.
The U.S.Constitution was his problem his house will be last to fall.
...and this $#it is off the rails!

All aboard the crazy train!

SHaaaaRon! where's my Smirnoff? 8itch betta have my Vodka!

#110547 Jul 16, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>kids drown every day, every-day...would you jump into the water to save yours?
I would jump in freezing water to save YOUR sill @$$!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110548 Jul 16, 2013
Hagel: Top military brass to be cut 20 percent
Posted: Jul 16, 2013 3:24 PM EDT
Updated: Jul 16, 2013 7:44 PM EDT

By LARA JAKES
AP National Security Writer
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.(AP)- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Tuesday he has ordered 20 percent "across the top" budget cuts for his Pentagon staff and that of his top brass.

The reductions, which he did not spell out in detail, are for the 2015-19 period. They will apply to his office, that of the Joint Chief's chairman and also the Pentagon headquarters offices of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps.

It is one element of a broader effort by the Pentagon to adjust to forced spending reductions that already have resulted in the furloughing of civilian workers. Hagel said he believed Pentagon headquarters staff must share in the sacrifices.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/22855941/hagel-top-...

WRONG thing to do at this time ...imo

``````````

AG Holder criticizes stand-your-ground laws
Posted: Jul 16, 2013 4:45 PM EDT
Updated: Jul 16, 2013 8:55 PM EDT

By PETE YOST and MIKE SCHNEIDER
Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)- Stand-your-ground laws that allow a person who believes he is in danger to use deadly force in self-defense "sow dangerous conflict" and need to be reassessed, Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday in assailing the statutes that exist in many states.

Holder said he was concerned about the Trayvon Martin slaying case in which Florida's stand-your-ground law played a part.

But he added: "Separate and apart from the case that has drawn the nation's attention, it's time to question laws that senselessly expand the concept of self-defense and sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods."

http://www.kxxv.com/story/22856818/ag-strongl...

holder NEEDS
to 'keep his nose OUT OF'
"state's legislative LAWS!"

Does NOT belong there!

No way, shape OR form!
OZombies

United States

#110549 Jul 16, 2013
Behind AG title, Eric Holder is an activist.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110550 Jul 16, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot to say 'choo-choo', dipshit
Hey Hot C. What's up? You give me such big laughs, please keep it up. I love how you get under the thin skin of these circus clowns.
Just too funny. Speaking of too funny, these was on the newsfeed. I watched it last night, thought you would get a kick out of it too. Closer to facts than fauxbox ever could be and it's a COMEDY show with real newsreels.

Acquitted Development
The controversial conclusion to the George Zimmerman murder trial suggests it's time for Florida to change the state motto.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/mon...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110551 Jul 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Also Trayvon's girlfriend Rachel said that she told Trayvon that night on the phone, to run thinking that George is gay and may rape Trayvon. Well, Trayvon had little brother at home and he didn't want George to find out where Trayvon was staying, at his father's girlfriend house...we know the rest, Trayvon came back, surprised and attacked George. HELLO AL- JACKA**- SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON, ERIC HOLDER, LIBERAL MEDIA, AND THE REST DUMB UNINFORMED MORONS, did you watch last night interview on CNN with Rachel,
prosecution key witness ?? Did you know that one black individual was not picked for jury panel just because that person watches FOX news...???????
Did you know that one black individual was not picked for jury panel just because that person watches FOX news...???????

hahaha, that's because they knew they weren't right, demented logic like you in your chemtrail fog.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110552 Jul 16, 2013
Is it just me, or do American Loony and RepubliCONS(tantly) sound like twins who were separated at birth?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110554 Jul 16, 2013
There's a bit of a domino effect undercutting President Barack Obama's health care law.

Enforcement of the overhaul's central mandate — that individual Americans must have coverage — could be weakened by the Obama administration's recent delay of a requirement that larger employers provide medical insurance.

That's because the delayed rule also required companies to report health insurance details for employees. Without employers validating who's covered, a scofflaw could lie, and the government would have no easy way to check.

The Treasury Department said Tuesday it expects any impact to be minor, since most people will not risk telling the government a lie. Still, it's another incentive for uninsured people to ignore a new government requirement that for many will cost hundreds of dollars.

"If Americans begin to figure out that the individual requirement is toothless for 2014 ... younger, healthier uninsured people will stay away in droves," said Edward Fensholt, director of compliance services for the Lockton Companies, a benefits consulting firm that advises employers. With fewer healthy people in the pool, premiums in new health insurance markets coming this fall could rise.

http://news.yahoo.com/health-laws-rule-delay-...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110555 Jul 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CUT some of yours to post my comment!
This woman WAS/IS "innocent" ...
imho
So DO NOT go 'lumping' ME in with ANY mindset!
I do HAVE a "mind of my own" and USE it ...
'liberally'- PLENTY!
ALL THE TIME!
not libTARDEDLY :D
hahahaha a lumpy loon with the mindset of a certified batshit crazed lemming. What happen to your avatar sock I thought you would be sailing to 5,000 comments by now. lmao at your rants. Keep them up, shows how "out of touch" you repukes are. Can't even buy an election. How's that "re-inventing" concept working out for your Grand OLD Party of NO? haha

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#110556 Jul 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that one black individual was not picked for jury panel just because that person watches FOX news...???????
hahaha, that's because they knew they weren't right, demented logic like you in your chemtrail fog.
You are dumb for sure, did you hear or not that PROSECUTION LOST THIS CASE ...uncle flabby .!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110557 Jul 16, 2013
As far as the word 'Cracker", I know that in the state of Florida that term is used by residents who were born and raised and have remained in Florida throughout their life. "Cracker" used by most by most whites and local Indians just means a real Floridian, an original and not a transplant from somewhere else.
When Cracker is used by blacks toward whites, I take that as a racial slur because that is how they use it, in a derogatory tone.

As far as that case about the black woman shooting into the wall at her husband. She was clearly guilty of "intent to harm" as I see it. In fact she walked out to her car to retrieve the weapon, she didn't have to go back inside, if she'd been in any danger she wouldn't have. She also endangered her kids. So she is where she belongs IMO.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110558 Jul 16, 2013
I posted some data that was not the current correct numbers. I had posted that only 33% of voters are registered as Republican. The latest numbers according to the Pew Research Center shows it has dropped to 28% registered as Republican Party.
Sorry for the misinformation on the dying GOP. With so many fleeing from the crazy ass Repubs it's hard to keep up with.
http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110559 Jul 16, 2013
Crow wrote:
Is it just me, or do American Loony and RepubliCONS(tantly) sound like twins who were separated at birth?
NOT HARDLY crow. Feel free to fly right over those post. I have been here since the 2010 debate started exposing repukes, especially our Kentucky do nothing repukes for the CONS they are. Why the crow name? They are such nasty, big, ugly birds. Woody Woodpecker may suit you more. I will post here CONSTANTLY if I want. Suck it up.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 min Frankie Rizzo 1,199
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Dude 122,186
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min The Ghost of Tony... 1,129,735
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min inbred Genius 1,663
Comcast to U.S. senator: no plans to create Int... 6 min republin dolts 11
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min -Dont Panic- 273,108
Gainer Mooted as Next Secret Service Director 7 min inbred Genius 17
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 8 min Fundiementally ill 2,011
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 34 min King 7,283

US News People Search