'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243298 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#109625 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No...!!
Yes...!
No...!!
Jury duty??
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!
OZombies

United States

#109626 Jul 11, 2013
Why did prosecution took their key witness (Rachel) for an interview to Trayvon mother's house? How an ethical that was ??

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109627 Jul 11, 2013
Ted Nugent
if he runs for President...
There IS a God!
(and He's funny)
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109628 Jul 11, 2013
As a juror I should also add that I have been presented with cases where I'd rather NOT have to send someone to prison but the defense did not do it's job to prove the innocence of it's case and I absolutely on the evidence available and the plausibility of what the accused was charged with possibly doing exactly as charged. and the end result was GUILTY as charged.

As a juror, I need to SEE the evidence, I NEED to be convinced beyond the mere shadow of doubt that the accused is guilty as charged.

I may be a rarity, I do not know. But for me, I need to be to convinced "beyond any doubt" that the perpetrator is in fact guilty and if that is NOT done, then I will be letting the person go FREE, and I do not give a damn if that sits right with with a damn soul or not because I am basing my decision on exactly what has been presented to me and nothing more than that.

Furthermore, I do not care one bit if it I hold up the process and another juror just wants to go home so he/she is willing to agree with the majority...FFFF-that, I am not moving my stance or my conviction until or unless some other juror can show me where I'm wrong. IF and that's a big IF for me, they can present detailed info where I am in err, then I will be glad to look at that evidence. Otherwise, I WILL stand my ground. Hung jury or not, I am not sacrificing what I feel to be true for nobody.

The other jurors better show me or be prepared to convince me I am in err, although I typically am not in err simply because I am abiding by law and the rules of evidence presented....as I should.
OZombies

United States

#109629 Jul 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>get a room
and don't play with scissoring
Not with a woman ...!!

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109630 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AL!
I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you and your family?
I have to call on Aug. 25th., to see if I have to report to court on 26th.??
Yes I'm watching all of this and I couldn't believe what this administration is doing to this country.
We all know Obama's opinion about this case since day one and "Cambridge police acted stupidly", what side he is taking. That is sad and that's why some of us don't have respect for this president ...!! He IS the president of America and not MSNBC 'reporter'...!!
Don't give up AL/PATRIOT <3 !!
I love your name :-)!!
WE are 'great'!!! Thanks :)
I can not believe how 'down the drain' this country IS!

I'm NOT the 'giving up' kind ;~)
So glad to see you 'and' E back on here <3

~-~

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109631 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hey Uncle Tab, did you see this good news today? Wow, looks like we are doing better everyday. Imagine that. Thank you President Obama.
Moving FORWARD...
Stocks close at all-time highs
NEW YORK (Reuters)- The S&P 500 index and the Dow industrials closed on Thursday at record highs, a day after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said the U.S. central bank will keep a loose monetary policy for some time to lower the unemployment rate.
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
You can thank the reckless money printing that the Federal Reserve has been doing for the incredible bull market that we have seen in recent months. When the Federal Reserve does more "quantitative easing", it is the financial markets that benefit the most. The Dow and the S&P 500 have both hit levels not seen since 2007 this month, and many analysts are projecting that 2013 will be a banner year for stocks. But is a rising stock market really a sign that the overall economy is rapidly improving as many are suggesting? Of course not. Just because the Federal Reserve has inflated another false stock market bubble with a bunch of funny money does not mean that the U.S. economy is in great shape. In fact, the truth is that things just keep getting worse for average Americans.

And who benefits from this?

The wealthy do. In fact, 82 percent of all individually held stocks are owned by the wealthiest 5 percent of all Americans.

Unfortunately, all of this reckless money printing has a very negative impact on all the rest of us. When the Fed floods the financial system with money, that causes inflation. That means that the cost of living has gone up even though your paycheck may not have.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/f...

Since: Feb 13

Bowling Green, Ky

#109632 Jul 11, 2013
The debates caused by this forum will never die...
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109634 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
~-~
well, Thank you with all my heart AL but damn it to hell, I'd rather be almost anywhere but here. Lol! I am just pissed off at all these assumptions and maybe or IF's that I could scream my head off.

I am a "show me" and a "prove it to me" kind of person. And I frankly do not give a damn whose feathers I ruffle, Their problem....not mine!! Haha Snd if anyone else don't like my stance...too freakin bad....I will NOT compromise justice for any one. Not now. Not ever.

And to tell you you the truth Yall should wish for someone like me on your jury. I just might be the only thing standing between you and freedom. And I will NOT go along to get along. I will review the evidence and if you are guilty them my vote will be to convict you. If on the other hand, you appear to be the sacrificial lamb , then all bets are off and someone better be prepared to show me EVIDENCE or froensics or some dang thing or I am letting you walk! Comprende?

I am sick to death of all this railroading - convict because I say so crap, that I could puke my guts out.
OZombies

United States

#109635 Jul 11, 2013
MEDIA 'racial' profiling George Zimmerman as 'WHITE' Hispanic, when he is black/Peruvian ??
Isn't this REVERSE RACISM ?? This is all so screwed up, it is very sad...!! If Trayvon was not black, you wouldn't hear NONE of this, but than what would instigator Al Sharpton do...??

We have laws inside the court room, in this country and not political sides and personal opinions ...!! This should have been guilty/not guilty and not Democrats or Republicans...who is going to WIN...!!!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#109636 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
~-~
Glad to hear it AL...:-)!!

Since: Dec 11

#109638 Jul 11, 2013
Has anyone else heard that Snowden confirmed the HAARP program? I Thought is was Jesse Ventura science fiction!

http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-...

Since: Dec 11

#109642 Jul 11, 2013
is [it]

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109643 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER get use to being wrong and don't believe I am. I generally do not commit to something if I am not sure what I am talking about. If I don't know about the subject, I will either not comment at all or research it prior to commenting.
There is enough hot air on here of opinions and comments with no justification.
Honey, believing you're right doesn't make you right.
Research doesn't make you right.

Hot C's on the mainline, tell him what you want.........
OZombies

United States

#109645 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Leave it to the fauxbox lemming tools to blame the President for everything. News Alert!!!
He commented ONE time on Trayvon because the press wouldn't leave him alone during a press conference. Show another comment or link that he has commented on this trial. You losers are desparate to start a race war. No doubt in my mind, I said the minute your teabaggers started marching around the country with their racist signs. No doubt you wait with baited breathe for the verdict in hopes your predictions will come true so you can spin your stories again like the idiot commenting here on gun control and marshal law being the results of verdict riots. You people are pathetic. And you wonder why you can't buy an election. PRICELESS.
How's that "re-inventing" the Grand OLD Party of NO working out for you. Ignorant tool/fools.
DITCH MITCH
Your president already started race war when he made comment that if he had son he would look like Trayvon, so as Al 'instigator' Sharpton, so as DOJ, so as MSNBC calling George Zimmerman 'WHITE HISPANIC' when he is black Peruvian ... why don't you read and research before you make any comments. You are FULL OF IT...!!

DITCH YOUR BRAIN! Never mind, you have NONE!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#109646 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
MEDIA 'racial' profiling George Zimmerman as 'WHITE' Hispanic, when he is black/Peruvian ??
Isn't this REVERSE RACISM ?? This is all so screwed up, it is very sad...!! If Trayvon was not black, you wouldn't hear NONE of this, but than what would instigator Al Sharpton do...??
We have laws inside the court room, in this country and not political sides and personal opinions ...!! This should have been guilty/not guilty and not Democrats or Republicans...who is going to WIN...!!!!!!!
For the 23rd time, George Zimmerman is half creepy ass cracker and half Peruvian. George Zimmerman is not black.

Reverse racism. lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#109648 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>Answer your own question in regards to Zimmerman instead of Martin. You said " Why automatically assume that he was the aggressor when no one knows?" so ok, why do you assume Zimmerman was the agressor when no one knows? Please eeeesplain Lucy.... o-tay?
Simple.... He followed then chased him. Recorded on 911 tape. Out of breath doesn't come from walking. Happens when running. Told the dispatch he was following him.

All FACT.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109649 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Why did prosecution took their key witness (Rachel) for an interview to Trayvon mother's house? How an ethical that was ??
Babygirl, this is Political Science Fiction class, Jurisprudence 101 is down the hall.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109650 Jul 11, 2013
RACE VIOLENCE ALARMS, BEFORE ZIMMERMAN VERDICT
Questions raised about attacks that already are happening

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/race-violence-alar...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109652 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
As a juror I should also add that I have been presented with cases where I'd rather NOT have to send someone to prison but the defense did not do it's job to prove the innocence of it's case and I absolutely on the evidence available and the plausibility of what the accused was charged with possibly doing exactly as charged. and the end result was GUILTY as charged.
As a juror, I need to SEE the evidence, I NEED to be convinced beyond the mere shadow of doubt that the accused is guilty as charged.
I may be a rarity, I do not know. But for me, I need to be to convinced "beyond any doubt" that the perpetrator is in fact guilty and if that is NOT done, then I will be letting the person go FREE, and I do not give a damn if that sits right with with a damn soul or not because I am basing my decision on exactly what has been presented to me and nothing more than that.
Furthermore, I do not care one bit if it I hold up the process and another juror just wants to go home so he/she is willing to agree with the majority...FFFF-that, I am not moving my stance or my conviction until or unless some other juror can show me where I'm wrong. IF and that's a big IF for me, they can present detailed info where I am in err, then I will be glad to look at that evidence. Otherwise, I WILL stand my ground. Hung jury or not, I am not sacrificing what I feel to be true for nobody.
The other jurors better show me or be prepared to convince me I am in err, although I typically am not in err simply because I am abiding by law and the rules of evidence presented....as I should.
You're ranty...I Know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min River Tam 18,109
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman (Dec '14) 2 min BobLoblah 1,095
News Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist 3 min WasteWater 744
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,431,389
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Shavin Marvin 209,377
News UPDATE 1-Amid economic anxiety, Fed officials s... 5 min Newt G s Next Wife 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Jesses_Girl 395,151
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 47 min Politics on the job 10,110
News Trump: I reversed birther stance 'to get on wit... 1 hr swampmudd 50
More from around the web