'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243392 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107931 Jul 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
#1.No WMD's, yes they did have them!
#2.No bin Laden, Yes (if he is dead) Bush gave that order!
#3. No Economy, unemployment was very low, job creation was up...until Pelosi and Democrats gained a majority!
#4.You lied about all of these above facts!
#5. You are "blinded" by your racist hatred of the white POTUS!
#6 No success, Republicans took the House back and made gains on the Senate!
How did 2010 work out for Dimocrats?
You better get an email out to Bush and tell him about Iraq having those WMDs.
Bush: "we thought he had WMDs, turns out he didn't"

Since: Dec 11

#107932 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just tooooo easy.
Explain home sales, unemployment not losing 750k jobs a month, just bounce those two things around in your head and spin those into a negative the best you can whitey.
Talk about blind and misled...... That's what elected republicans thrive on..... The republican voters stupidity.
It's just a fact
Let me s'plain dis to you s--l--o--w--l--y Lucy:

If you have a giant tank of water and Dimocrats drill a hole in the bottom with a U.S. Giverment drill; you then begin to lose 750,000 thousand gallons per month.

Eventually, you have NO MORE water to lose; therefore, the rate of lost gallons actually slows, or even stops.

At some point the hole must be repaired; before you can realize any gains in the water level.

The U.S. economy has "seasonal growth patterns" in job growth and unemployment. Things are still very sluggish and highly volatile, another credit rating downgrade may flush any progress down the hole again!

Okay Lucy...did you comprehend dat s'planation?
Uncle Tab

United States

#107933 Jul 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You better get an email out to Bush and tell him about Iraq having those WMDs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OSN-Kku_rFEXX
It's republican logic, and republicans rewriting history.... You know..... What they accuse democrats of doing.

They just don't get it. Low IQ levels and all. No/Low information voters.

Why do you think republicans have votes Bachman, Perry, Bush, Palin and those sorts of people into offices?

They're just plain and simple stupid!

Great point you made here. Plus using Dumbya's own words to prove these idiots wrong.

#107934 Jul 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You better get an email out to Bush and tell him about Iraq having those WMDs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OSN-Kku_rFEXX
Either you call him a liar...or you hold his word as absolute truth which is it?

Sat Images and UN inspectors, and actual weapons found say different.
Uncle Tab

United States

#107935 Jul 4, 2013
And I have to point out.... Egypt's Patriots are great people. Hey you dumb republicans.... THOSE are patriots!! They go and get it done..... Not like you 'Internet patriots' who do nothing but type on a blog going on and on about how much of a patriot you are as you sit in your mothers basement on her dailup connection claiming to be heros and patriots

LMAO Losers!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#107936 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just tooooo easy.
Explain home sales, unemployment not losing 750k jobs a month, just bounce those two things around in your head and spin those into a negative the best you can whitey.
Talk about blind and misled...... That's what elected republicans thrive on..... The republican voters stupidity.

It's just a fact
My , My, don`t you think the American people can do anything on their own?. House prices still are way below what they were but the people have held on and are still waiting for the value to return . Maybe should have said "hoping". Jobs--?again, what jobs?
Now legal voters are what the illegal problem is all about--haven`t you understood again? If you are legal and vote legally , that is what we have and want to continue. If you are illegal and even legal and vote more than once --that is what is not legal nor wanted. Can you wrap your head around this?

Or, is it just too difficult and so much more easy to call names.

#107937 Jul 4, 2013
BTW International Treaty defined Al Samoud II missiles as WMD and were prohibited!

Al Samoud II were manufactured in at least 24 locations (in Iraq) AFTER they were banned as WMD!
Uncle Tab

United States

#107938 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me s'plain dis to you s--l--o--w--l--y Lucy:
If you have a giant tank of water and Dimocrats drill a hole in the bottom with a U.S. Giverment drill; you then begin to lose 750,000 thousand gallons per month.
Eventually, you have NO MORE water to lose; therefore, the rate of lost gallons actually slows, or even stops.
At some point the hole must be repaired; before you can realize any gains in the water level.
The U.S. economy has "seasonal growth patterns" in job growth and unemployment. Things are still very sluggish and highly volatile, another credit rating downgrade may flush any progress down the hole again!
Okay Lucy...did you comprehend dat s'planation?
ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Wow! That's just a great explanation of it....... For a dumb republican to believe.

You tools have an excuse for everything.... Excuse and fact..... There's a difference...... Try to learn it.

(This person is why those Internet degrees are laughed at by everyone, Internet degrees are a waste of money...... Can't you tell?:-D)

So.... By your logic..... No one in te country is working anymore??

Sounds legit...... From a low/no information/education republican point of view.

LMAO

Stuuuuu..... PED!
Uncle Tab

United States

#107939 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Either you call him a liar...or you hold his word as absolute truth which is it?
Sat Images and UN inspectors, and actual weapons found say different.
You better get with Dumbya and tell him about the Sat images then..... He said it as plain as day....'There were no WMDs)

Try to figure that one out with republican logic.

(Watch this dumb republican chase his tail all day trying to figure a way out of who he voted for calling him a liar LMAO)
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#107940 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
And I have to point out.... Egypt's Patriots are great people. Hey you dumb republicans.... THOSE are patriots!! They go and get it done..... Not like you 'Internet patriots' who do nothing but type on a blog going on and on about how much of a patriot you are as you sit in your mothers basement on her dailup connection claiming to be heros and patriots
LMAO Losers!
This may be something we could agree on!!!

Perhaps you should tell this to the Administration. They do not seem to know which way to jump. Obama is partial to the brotherhood, it should be obvious even to you by now.
Uncle Tab

United States

#107941 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
My , My, don`t you think the American people can do anything on their own?. House prices still are way below what they were but the people have held on and are still waiting for the value to return . Maybe should have said "hoping". Jobs--?again, what jobs?
Now legal voters are what the illegal problem is all about--haven`t you understood again? If you are legal and vote legally , that is what we have and want to continue. If you are illegal and even legal and vote more than once --that is what is not legal nor wanted. Can you wrap your head around this?
Or, is it just too difficult and so much more easy to call names.
Home sales are up 12%..... Try to educate yourself and turn off FalseNews..... They aren't telling you these facts?

Why not?

Nevermind..... They know you all are stupid.... Watching FalseNews makes you stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#107942 Jul 4, 2013
I have to repeat it because its so funny to me how stupid you republicans are..... There were WMDs even tho Dumbya said he was wrong, and bin Laden isn't dead because Oreily says so even tho the extremist Muslims agree he's dead.

Someone explain republican logic to me so I can understand how these dimwhitted republicans can survive on a day to day basis.
Uncle Tab

United States

#107943 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be something we could agree on!!!
Perhaps you should tell this to the Administration. They do not seem to know which way to jump. Obama is partial to the brotherhood, it should be obvious even to you by now.
It's painfully obvious that you're oblivious to facts and are a mental lightweight believing he is. If he was, he wouldn't have killed bin Laden.

DUH!!

See how stupid you people are? It's amazing to me how you survive with such a low intellect.

#107944 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get with Dumbya and tell him about the Sat images then..... He said it as plain as day....'There were no WMDs)
Try to figure that one out with republican logic.
(Watch this dumb republican chase his tail all day trying to figure a way out of who he voted for calling him a liar LMAO)
Take you med's, and then digest this!

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...

#107945 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I have to repeat it because its so funny to me how stupid you republicans are..... There were WMDs even tho Dumbya said he was wrong, and bin Laden isn't dead because Oreily says so even tho the extremist Muslims agree he's dead.
Someone explain republican logic to me so I can understand how these dimwhitted republicans can survive on a day to day basis.
ROTFLMAO!

Uncle Tab

United States

#107946 Jul 4, 2013
These are the reasons republicans want to do away with as much education as they can..... To dumb down the populace so everyone will be stupid and vote republican
Uncle Tab

United States

#107947 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Take you med's, and then digest this!
No need to click on your links..... In judgement posted Dumbya telling everyone there wasn't any WMDs..... Try to keep up and stop spinning Oreily!

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#107948 Jul 4, 2013
Is this one of the same newspapers/ magazines Palin reads on a daily basis?

(Now that's funny, don't care who ya are!)

:-D

Copy and paste queen!

Tool!

#107949 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I proved my point (wmd = Al Samoud II).
Now prove your point, Osama Bin Laden is dead.

I'll double check your homework so do your best.:)

#107950 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to click on your links..... In judgement posted Dumbya telling everyone there wasn't any WMDs..... Try to keep up and stop spinning Oreily!
LMAO
Okay stick your fingers in your ears and close you eyes and chant "la la la unicorns are real, la la la", I fully expected this from you, however others will see the truth (even though you refuse to).
BTW Al Samoud II have Russian technology and Chinese silkworm missile technology, accuracy and range is why they are WMD by definition. No spin, prove they aren't...waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic National Convention Takeaways: Obama... 1 min True Judgement 73
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min voter 1,225
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,431,531
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 3 min Imprtnrd 93
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 4 min BabyDoll 48
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 4 min TrapMusic 506
News Tulsa Officer Charged with Manslaughter 5 min TrapMusic 58
News Trump: I reversed birther stance 'to get on wit... 11 min spocko 54
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Troll 395,229
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr swampmudd 10,128