'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,428)

Showing posts 88,541 - 88,560 of138,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
they're looking at 11 1/2 (at least) more years of a Democratic white House, and it burns their asses..so they're hell-bent on discrediting Hillary Clinton, to bad she's the most highly respected woman politician in American history.
Have to agree Calvin.... How can republicans win any more elections when none of the republicans stand behind their party?

Just a bunch of weaklings hanging on to..... Nothing??

2014 and 2016 are going to be a cakewalk for democrats. Republicans are weaker than they've been in decades.... Explains all the made up scandals and no one in the party will defend the party.

Big o smoke screen.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have alot of fun for the next 26 days, rubbing in their faces how stupid they are with these made up scandals.
Not ONE of them are brave enough to stand behind their party.
It hilarious how they call themselves brave patriots, yet they won't stand behind their own party.
Deep down..... They know republicans are dead.
Let me break it down like this: In Benghazi; Americans died at the hands of "terrorists", Obama, Hillary, Rice directed the headline to be altered from "terrorist attack" and "Connected to Al Qaeda" to some poor SOB over a YouTube, had him picked up and arrested (violating his 1st amendment).
As more is uncovered; more reason to look into the $#it they already tried to bury by previously "unsuspected" connections!
Scrutiny with good cause!
James Carville predicted the 30 day issue evaporation...it has SOLIDIFIED! Now these solidified issues will be used as a club to beat the moonbats cuckoo for cocoa puffs!
My prediction F&F...may fade away, not IRS, Benghazi...not sure; too many ways to destroy evidence this far from the incident.
IRS targeted not just Tea Party Movement but Constitutional Advocate groups who take "Conservative stands". Cincinnati, Oh. is not just a "local" branch office of the IRS!

Fast and Furious was Rapidos Vatos Locos! No tracking devices-no monitoring! No comparison to Operation wide receiver!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/03/republicans-wor...

Their OWN 'news' site calls them cowards!

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

It's hilarious that I found this.

You all are nothing but bitches from top to bottom... Your own hate sites agree with me.

Explains why no republican will stand up to me.

I win again!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

I now understand why the Republican Party is dying.

I've pointed out its a slow painful death.

I understand why it's dying..... You're all stupid and weak and cowards.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me break it down like this: In Benghazi; Americans died at the hands of "terrorists", Obama, Hillary, Rice directed the headline to be altered from "terrorist attack" and "Connected to Al Qaeda" to some poor SOB over a YouTube, had him picked up and arrested (violating his 1st amendment).
As more is uncovered; more reason to look into the $#it they already tried to bury by previously "unsuspected" connections!
James Carville predicted the 30 day issue evaporation...it has SOLIDIFIED! Now these solidified issues will be used as a club to beat the moonbats cuckoo for cocoa puffs!
My prediction F&F...may fade away, not IRS, Benghazi...not sure; too many ways to destroy evidence this far from the incident.
IRS targeted not just Tea Party Movement but Constitutional Advocate groups who take "Conservative stands". Cincinnati, Oh. is not just a "local" branch office of the IRS!
Fast and Furious was Rapidos Vatos Locos! No tracking devices-no monitoring! No comparison to Operation wide receiver!
So are you brave enough to stand behind your parties 'scandals' which everything you've posted here??

I am!

27 days and nothing legal is happening, I will admit in wrong and foolish, and when all of this proves to not have any direct ties to Obama, you admit you're wrong and are foolish.

It's just a simple thing... Either you stand behind your party or not. I do.... Why won't any of you step up?? You claim you've owned me so many times but run from this?? Why??

Prove to me how credible your news sources are and how honest your party is.

We're all waiting. The crackhead and the goat ran from me.... Will you run?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is finished, over, out just like your Republitard Party of wind bag Whiners.

You immature little wimp.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

*crickets*

:-D
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I can't wait till I tell all my homosexual partners about this. We really have the Republicans on the run. They are so homophobic but we are not interested in them. We have our own group we play with.
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

When are you Republicans going to learn. We are gay and don't care about anything but being homosexuals.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Soooo..... What's the impeachment talking points today dumb republicans??
Looks like Get Real is owning you the same as Calvin and Injudgment and all the other strong informed educated democrats and I have been doing.
It's funny that one day media is against Obama, but then the next day all of medias family works for Obama so he's safe?? Play both sides of a discussion much???? Make up your mind dumbasses!! You are all just copy and paste whores!! NO SUBSTANCE!!
It's getting worse for you idiots.... No wonder you're too scared to step up to me.
Rat. Come out from behind your mommies petticoat and see who steps up to you,you chicken shit ,communist,america hating, ass kissing, lying M fer.
As long as you're hiding behind mommies petticoat and the computer, you'll say anything as long as you think your are safe. TRY US!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
I can't wait till I tell all my homosexual partners about this. We really have the Republicans on the run. They are so homophobic but we are not interested in them. We have our own group we play with.
Talking with whole head in sand. Keep up, watch some REAL NEWS for once in your worthless existence.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
When are you Republicans going to learn. We are gay and don't care about anything but being homosexuals.
Such a brave republican move.

No wonder none of you have a backbone.
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Being a homosexual is being liberal. That is what we are! That is what we do! Chasing Republicans off Topix is what we are about because being liberal homosexuals means we can do what we want.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is finished, over, out just like your Republitard Party of wind bag Whiners.
Not according to the mothers and fathers, of the slain Americans,it's not over.Tell us ,oh bright one, what would you be doing if one of those men had been your son? Would you want it to be over, or would you care? You sound like someone who would eat their own.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rat. Come out from behind your mommies petticoat and see who steps up to you,you chicken shit ,communist,america hating, ass kissing, lying M fer.
As long as you're hiding behind mommies petticoat and the computer, you'll say anything as long as you think your are safe. TRY US!!!!
Great!! A republican who WILL step up!! FINALLY!!

If in 27 days, President Obama is not directly involved with any if these 'scandals' you all are going on and on and on about (directly means Obama told people to do the things you claimed he did) you have to admit you're wrong and you're foolish for believing what's being reported to you by your news sources. No matter what your sources report, if Obama doesn't take a direct hit for being personably involved, you're being misled purposely.

If you people are right an I'm wrong, I will admit I'm foolish and I was misled and my new sources and my research is wrong.

It's just that simple...I'll stand behind my party.... Will you?

(After all the names you just rolled out, how cowardly will you look if you turn me down?? Heh
wtf sucks

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is finished, over, out just like your Republitard Party of wind bag Whiners.
Oh look you almost said some thing intelligent for once in your dumbass life you fn tard...lol
wtf sucks

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! A republican who WILL step up!! FINALLY!!
If in 27 days, President Obama is not directly involved with any if these 'scandals' you all are going on and on and on about (directly means Obama told people to do the things you claimed he did) you have to admit you're wrong and you're foolish for believing what's being reported to you by your news sources. No matter what your sources report, if Obama doesn't take a direct hit for being personably involved, you're being misled purposely.
If you people are right an I'm wrong, I will admit I'm foolish and I was misled and my new sources and my research is wrong.
It's just that simple...I'll stand behind my party.... Will you?
(After all the names you just rolled out, how cowardly will you look if you turn me down?? Heh
yea they been watching to much of the fox news patrol and bill o`Really....haha
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

*crickets* again

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

http://markets.financialcontent.com/stocks/ne...

Deficit drops a HUGE amount.

Guess we know why the republicans are scared to step up to me.

These made up scandals are to diver from the huge drop in the deficit.

Yup! It's Obama's fault this happened. LMAO

Lets all watch as these tools try to turn a lowering deficit as being a bad thing.

None of them have a leg to stand on..... Our GREAT President is doing a GREAT Job!!

That's why I have the integrity to stand up for my party and not one of you do.

You're all being laughed at keyboard heros. Typing doesn't make you brave.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
http://markets.financialconten t.com/stocks/news/read/2409067 8/Trade_Deficit_Drops
Deficit drops a HUGE amount.
Guess we know why the republicans are scared to step up to me.
These made up scandals are to diver from the huge drop in the deficit.
Yup! It's Obama's fault this happened. LMAO
Lets all watch as these tools try to turn a lowering deficit as being a bad thing.
None of them have a leg to stand on..... Our GREAT President is doing a GREAT Job!!
That's why I have the integrity to stand up for my party and not one of you do.
You're all being laughed at keyboard heros. Typing doesn't make you brave.

JUDGE DREDD[cousin to spewy] wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You beat me to the punch on that one. That poster should have realized his paradoxical reasoning. Just goes to show that if one thinks education is expensive, try ignorance.

AL said:
Ignorance is "expensive" ...
Thus ... we have over 16 Trillion in debt!

Proof positive IGNORANCE is expensive ...
-n-
libTARDS 'fit' that bill ...
Since THEY are in charge ...
-n-
for how many years now?

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,541 - 88,560 of138,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••