'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#99344 May 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't fooling anyone...pal!
I think you should come clean now.
I think you should

#99345 May 13, 2013
GGBBLL ddrrbbll...
Retard say what?
You battle for the "rainbow" girl scouts, and then you whip out the "gay" card?
Universal truth; Plato is world renown as a wise man.
STICK to an argument, or take your toys and go home.
I know ADDHD is tuff on you, drug use and killed brain cells has you acting like you are a 14 year old...as if that's an excuse for getting your lame arguments broke over your head!
I said Billary is done, so what next?
You gonna throw your support behind Joe Biden?
The sage of the Dimocratic party!
Why not Michelle? Everybody loves her right? Isn't she a "winner"?
Democrats throw Jay Carney under the bus yet?
At Obama's direction Jay told America the Benghazi terrorist attack was just a YouTube review, and the down vote was conducted with automatic weapons and RPG's, and Hillary was OK with that when she said "what difference (at this point), does it make"? It makes a DAMMNED BIG DIFFERENCE! When the POTUS who said he isn't Muslim, gives his brothers a Benghazi gift on 9/11!
Barack HUSSEIN Obama...Muslim ring to it?
Two plus two is not three, less is not more!
I don't like Bill Clinton; but I doubt he would have stood still for this crock of $#IT!
Plato was world renown as a wise man, and he was gay. I don't care if Plato was gay, but he was, if you don't know that, you're not much of a professor. Plato was Gay

#99346 May 13, 2013
GGBBLL ddrrbbll...
Retard say what?
I know ADDHD is tuff on you, drug use and killed brain cells has you acting like you are a 14 year old...as if that's an excuse for getting your lame arguments broke over your head!
At Obama's direction Jay told America the Benghazi terrorist attack was just a YouTube review, and the down vote was conducted with automatic weapons and RPG's, and Hillary was OK with that when she said "what difference (at this point), does it make"? It makes a DAMMNED BIG DIFFERENCE! When the POTUS who said he isn't Muslim, gives his brothers a Benghazi gift on 9/11!
I don't like Bill Clinton; but I doubt he would have stood still for this crock of $#IT!
What cover up?
Is 332 to 206 a landslide?
Can Congress overturn a Supreme Court decision?

#99348 May 13, 2013
GGBBLL ddrrbbll...
Retard say what?
Billary is done? So, she's going to win by 18 points instead of 20? Poor Billary.

Just like nobody bought the Beck Extravaganza, nobody is buying the Benghazi cover-up...Except the half dozen brainless fucks (here)that believe the Government is poisoning us with chemtrails. lolol
Just because you bleat like a retarded ewe, or repeat the same iddy biddy rhyme over and over and over, or become an adjunct essay grader, or want to murder teenagers, or have a son that excels in XBox, or you're a toluene huffer like the Labia...
....DOESN'T mean you're smarter that a ninth grader

#99349 May 13, 2013
I teach social wacking based on empirical results and methods
Uncle Dummy

Mesa, AZ

#99350 May 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you missed the 5 Walmart family members who are billionaires??
Minimum wage paid to workers, no healthcare, products made overseas with slave labor.
Completely ignorant!!
If this people don't make money, who do you think is going to give you job, you moron! Can you be poor and employ thousands of working Americans? Obama said he is going to "plug" those loopholes so American companies wouldn't take jobs overseas? What happened to that? How old are you, 15?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99351 May 13, 2013
EYE-POPPER: IS NANCY PELOSI IN ON ELIGIBILITY COVER-UP?
Online images for certification of nomination raise questions

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/09/109363/#ox46mIpj36...

SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
Really Columbo

Mesa, AZ

#99352 May 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Plato was gay
Older Greeks use to give gifts to young boys to sleep with them! That is part of ancient Greek history!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99353 May 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Billary is done? So, she's going to win by 18 points instead of 20? Poor Billary.
Just like nobody bought the Beck Extravaganza, nobody is buying the Benghazi cover-up...Except the half dozen brainless fucks (here)that believe the Government is poisoning us with chemtrails. lolol
Just because you bleat like a retarded ewe, or repeat the same iddy biddy rhyme over and over and over, or become an adjunct essay grader, or want to murder teenagers, or have a son that excels in XBox, or you're a toluene huffer like the Labia...
....DOESN'T mean you're smarter that a ninth grader
If the revelations of the Benghazi whistle-blowers havenít been enough, Hillary Clintonís presidential aspirations should surely be laid to rest after enough Americans see the below video.

The mother of Sean Smith, one of the Americans killed in Benghazi due to Obamaís and Hillaryís willful inaction, is continuing to angrily confront the Administration for not coming clean on what happened.

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2013/05/another-casualty-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99354 May 13, 2013
Seal Team 6 Press Conference: Obama at Fault, Muslim Cleric Prayed at Funeral, Damned Them to Hell (+videos)

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2013/05/seal-team-6-press...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99355 May 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
I teach social wacking based on empirical results and methods
LMOA!! So, the angle of the dangle is in direct proportion to the heat of the meat, if and only if the mass of the ass is constant.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99356 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Too late, Calvin!
Democrates lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die!!!
When the death count gets to 4000 dead Americans looking for the WMDs lie you be sure and get back with us.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99357 May 13, 2013
Ari summed THESE up well!:
AND ...
I will add to this ...

Please ADD your own ...
As you THINK of them, because it's hard keeping them straight.
cuz...
THERE IS SO MUCH CORRUPTION GOING ON!
``````````

The pillars of "left leaning" society are beginning to crumble!

No. 1 Benghazi cannot be "edited" to favor this administration,

No. 2 Billary can't pull the "I bumped my head" skit again.

No. 3 IRS is caught in a very big Exposť,

No. 4 abortion is exposed for what it is cruel and inhumane baby murder!
`````````

No. 5 SEAL Team 6 scandal
No. 6 PLUS eligibility scandal

Location hidden

#99358 May 13, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history, stopped attacks against our country,
hussein oblamer is paying terrorists welfare now, providing weapons to the mexican drug cartels, military equipment to the mooslum brohoods, billions of $ to the mooslum brohoods, scared of n.korea and iran,
wow, what a leader, but make sure he calls some sodotard basketball player and gets his picture taken doing so, LOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You delusional POS. Bush allowed the 9/11 attacks to happen. Egypt has been receiving $3 billion per year from the US ever since 1976 you ignorant POS. Speaking of you being an ignorant POS, did you know by LAW a President can ONLY give $400,000 to any nation with out the approval of Congress. That's the Repub Congress that hands out foreign aid you dumbass POS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99359 May 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Republican Party = Chicken Little...... The sky is always falling, but never happens.
Lie after lie after lie..... None of the fear, doom, and gloom ever happens.
EVER!
AMERICANS SEE DOOM AND GLOOM IN FUTURE
Pollster:'Malaise' follows 'precious little leadership in Washington'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/americans-see-doom...

edrocked an hour ago
The people in this nation are spineless, in 1963 they allowed 8 out of 9 Supreme Court Justices ban God from our Schools, even though 94% of the people then proclaimed to be Christians, when the Supreme Court made murdering babies legal the people once again sat idly by, and now, after fifty years of the evil doers advancing their agenda where are the people? Pledge7 org is looking for those who are tired of doing nothing.

Cuddy 2 hours ago
"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear." Well
seeing how obummer has done this himself, we can only hope for something
similar to operation Valkyrie to happen.(Crosses Fingers) The plot
failed because German army officers swore an oath to Hitler. This is
not the case in the US armed forces where the oath is to the republic...

east/west889 3 hours ago
Americans should not be seeing "doom & gloom"....but we have learned quickly that it is exactly how an gangster government takes down a country! It's all in "Rules for Radicals", and that is exactly what BO will continue to do. We are worse off than our parents and even our grandparents, for some of us. They didn't deal with "tyranny"...they didn't deal with "cover-up"scandals of the nature we are seeing today. The Media was totally difference, more outspoken, more responsible...Congress was representing them, instead of ignoring them. Presidents were elected legally, fraud may have occurred, but it didn't effect the outcome like it has done in 2008 & 2012. Nixon took hiis punishment and admitted the truth for his scandal and Americans got over it...we will most likely never see that from this so-called President.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99361 May 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When the death count gets to 4000 dead Americans looking for the WMDs lie you be sure and get back with us.
LMAO!!! But if the point of matter is not added into the prior mentioned discussion, why would anyone believe you!

#99362 May 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
AND ...
I will add to this ...
Please ADD your own ...
cuz...
``````````
`````````
No. 7 GLENN BECK breaks biggest scandal in US History
No. 8 What Cover-Up? History

Location hidden

#99363 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! But if the point of matter is not added into the prior mentioned discussion, why would anyone believe you!
The point is you hypocritical Repubs will look over 4000 dead American troops that lost their lives for nothing but a lie but post night and day about 4 people killed by terrorist.
Everyone of you hope, pray and post for the downfall of America. The Anti-American woman gets her rocks off if anything bad happens to America. It is what she hopes for each day.

#99364 May 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
AND ...
I will add to this ...
Please ADD your own ...
cuz...
``````````
`````````

that's worse that regular baby murder

worse that throat-slashing of teenagers and their families
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99365 May 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICANS SEE DOOM AND GLOOM IN FUTURE
Pollster:'Malaise' follows 'precious little leadership in Washington'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/americans-see-doom...
edrocked an hour ago
The people in this nation are spineless, in 1963 they allowed 8 out of 9 Supreme Court Justices ban God from our Schools, even though 94% of the people then proclaimed to be Christians, when the Supreme Court made murdering babies legal the people once again sat idly by, and now, after fifty years of the evil doers advancing their agenda where are the people? Pledge7 org is looking for those who are tired of doing nothing.
Cuddy 2 hours ago
"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear." Well
seeing how obummer has done this himself, we can only hope for something
similar to operation Valkyrie to happen.(Crosses Fingers) The plot
failed because German army officers swore an oath to Hitler. This is
not the case in the US armed forces where the oath is to the republic...
east/west889 3 hours ago
Americans should not be seeing "doom & gloom"....but we have learned quickly that it is exactly how an gangster government takes down a country! It's all in "Rules for Radicals", and that is exactly what BO will continue to do. We are worse off than our parents and even our grandparents, for some of us. They didn't deal with "tyranny"...they didn't deal with "cover-up"scandals of the nature we are seeing today. The Media was totally difference, more outspoken, more responsible...Congress was representing them, instead of ignoring them. Presidents were elected legally, fraud may have occurred, but it didn't effect the outcome like it has done in 2008 & 2012. Nixon took hiis punishment and admitted the truth for his scandal and Americans got over it...we will most likely never see that from this so-called President.
Once the Constitution is gone, the Obastard has 50 different nations and their PEOPLE to contend with, the PEOPLE will not be so nice as was the congress!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 2 min mjjcpa 313
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 132,973
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min serfs up 2,328
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 min inbred Genius 320
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,317
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Brian_G 293,458
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 13 min Huh 1,520
Obama: North Korea's hack 'cybervandalism,' not... 5 hr Hooogle It 6
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 7 hr CorruptedMedia 5
Chicago mayor's teenage son mugged near home 8 hr POS RAT that he is 4