'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98651 May 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do agree some social policies were voted for by some republicans.
Yes, 100's of thousands died, all under democrat presidents and what for.
In the end all of Europe went socialist, Viet-Nam is communist and the Korean War is still on.
No my name is still "Justice Dale".
Close. Eisenhower kicked Vietnam off. So score one for the R's. And I believe you would agree we have to let Roosevelt slide right? But, I see you left a couple out of your list. The bush's campaigns. Or.... their crack at it

and with the knowledge of these terrible results, you STILL think its a good idea?
really?

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98652 May 8, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin can't get over the fact that he's got one of those things.
He'll be crushed when he finds out he's not the only one. LOL!
I know I'm not the only one who has one...I know that I have one of the biggest...I shower with highschool jocks that love to show off..and mine is the biggest

It's a Fact.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98653 May 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
**********
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen
thank you, Mother Teresa

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98655 May 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, we are a Constitutional Republic, founded on the Law of Nature and Nature's God.
you forgot to laugh, Nature Boy

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98656 May 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Screw that shore thingy, the Democrat Party is nothing more than a front for socialism, marxism and communism.
Yes, we need to keep our noses out of other countries until we purge you guys out of our political system.
And the GOP is nothing more than a protector of the Rich and closely tied to the Taliban. They want the overthrow of our freely elected leader to setup a form of religious rule just like the Islamic Taliban.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98657 May 8, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I didn't know Vietnam was being aggressive. If the US hadn't stood by our allies then they would have been taken over . They would get stronger and come after the US. Is that what you want, to see America fall? What the US did then kept your ass free today.
Of course you have been brainwashed to into hating America.
By the way, coverage of Benghazi Whistle Blowers starts at 11:am on Fox. Are you afraid to watch?
Actually I think your kind are the ones that have been brainwashed. Any time our Government says go to war you break out the flags and dire anyone to ask why are we going when no other nation in the world bothers. Name it. Name the war over the past 60 years that was to protect America.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98658 May 8, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Close. Eisenhower kicked Vietnam off. So score one for the R's. And I believe you would agree we have to let Roosevelt slide right? But, I see you left a couple out of your list. The bush's campaigns. Or.... their crack at it
and with the knowledge of these terrible results, you STILL think its a good idea?
really?
Gulf Tonkin resolution sure wasn't Eisenhower! Let Roosevelt slide, hell no, Europe still went socialist.
Bush, what was his body count? Looks like Obama may pass his.
Yes, all socialists, marxists and communists must be removed from our government.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98659 May 8, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And the GOP is nothing more than a protector of the Rich and closely tied to the Taliban. They want the overthrow of our freely elected leader to setup a form of religious rule just like the Islamic Taliban.
LMAO!!! I can see it now!! Alright you sinners, it is Sunday and the church doors open at 9:00 AM, you better be there or else!!! Hahahahaha!!!
JusttheFacts

Russellville, KY

#98660 May 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Gulf Tonkin resolution sure wasn't Eisenhower! Let Roosevelt slide, hell no, Europe still went socialist.
Bush, what was his body count? Looks like Obama may pass his.
Yes, all socialists, marxists and communists must be removed from our government.
Is this Glen Beck or Allen West?
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98661 May 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Gulf Tonkin resolution sure wasn't Eisenhower! Let Roosevelt slide, hell no, Europe still went socialist.
Bush, what was his body count? Looks like Obama may pass his.
Yes, all socialists, marxists and communists must be removed from our government.
We didn't go there to end socialism. We were attacked and were defending ourselves moron! How has socialism hurt you? Did it touch you in your naughty parts? What socialist, marxist, or communist policies that are in place now , you would do away with?

And you didn't answer my previous question?(surprise!) After seeing all these terrible results. You still think its a good idea? Really?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98662 May 8, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Glen Beck or Allen West?
No, that would be "pay attention", at least they didn't lie like the rest of you cowards.
comprehend much lol

Glasgow, KY

#98663 May 8, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Close. Eisenhower kicked Vietnam off. So score one for the R's. And I believe you would agree we have to let Roosevelt slide right? But, I see you left a couple out of your list. The bush's campaigns. Or.... their crack at it
and with the knowledge of these terrible results, you STILL think its a good idea?
really?
JFK sent the first combat troops into Vietnam. When LBJ became president because of the assassination he upped the number of combat troops. When LBJ sent those troops into Vietnam there had already been US troop casualties. JFK started the Vietnam war, LBJ stepped it up and then the democrats dumped it in Nixon's lap and blamed it on him. Typical democrat behavior.
And you are the typical dumb ass sheep. What Blue state did you get your History edumakashun in? lol

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98664 May 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do agree some social policies were voted for by some republicans.
Yes, 100's of thousands died, all under democrat presidents and what for.
In the end all of Europe went socialist, Viet-Nam is communist and the Korean War is still on.
No my name is still "Justice Dale".
your name is Justa Dic
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98665 May 8, 2013
comprehend much lol wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK sent the first combat troops into Vietnam. When LBJ became president because of the assassination he upped the number of combat troops. When LBJ sent those troops into Vietnam there had already been US troop casualties. JFK started the Vietnam war, LBJ stepped it up and then the democrats dumped it in Nixon's lap and blamed it on him. Typical democrat behavior.
And you are the typical dumb ass sheep. What Blue state did you get your History edumakashun in? lol
Didn't say he sent troops in. I said he kicked it off

After the French granted independence to the nations of Indochina (Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam), Eisenhower employed U.S. power and prestige to help create a non-Communist government in South Vietnam, an action that would exert disastrous long-term consequences.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#98666 May 8, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Glen Beck or Allen West?
Obsess much? Whut? You ran out of Obamaron excuses so now you are fixated on Beck and West again? Your stupidity oozes from your pores. That smell mixed with sheep shit stank makes you a smelly kind of idiot, doesn't it? Ouu, ouu that smell!!! lmao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98667 May 8, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't go there to end socialism. We were attacked and were defending ourselves moron! How has socialism hurt you? Did it touch you in your naughty parts? What socialist, marxist, or communist policies that are in place now , you would do away with?
And you didn't answer my previous question?(surprise!) After seeing all these terrible results. You still think its a good idea? Really?
We went to Europe to end the National Socialist Party, the Nazis.

The more socialism a country has the higher taxes the citizens pay.

Don't be a smart ass with your "naughty parts"!

I would phaseout Social Security as it is now and overturn Obama care and what good has head start, no child left behind and the great society accomplished. Our schools graduate dummies and we still have the poor.

What question did I not answer?

Yes, all socialist, marxists and communists must be purged from our government.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98669 May 8, 2013
comprehend much lol wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK sent the first combat troops into Vietnam. When LBJ became president because of the assassination he upped the number of combat troops. When LBJ sent those troops into Vietnam there had already been US troop casualties. JFK started the Vietnam war, LBJ stepped it up and then the democrats dumped it in Nixon's lap and blamed it on him. Typical democrat behavior.
And you are the typical dumb ass sheep. What Blue state did you get your History edumakashun in? lol
You need to read up on your history. The nam conflicts started in the fifties. JFK wasn't around with things started over there.

TIR
your buddy wtf

Glasgow, KY

#98670 May 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like you like talking about it as much as I do...and it's doesn't fit well in my pants, but whaddaya gonna do, right?
You mention dics and how big your bulge is in every post. That's all you ever talk about. Now you are trying to make it seem as if we all are talking about your bulge. lol Just how big of a bulge could a pencil thin wee-wee make? You're the expert, you talk about it constantly, enlighten us. We have to reply with some mention of your little wee-wee because that's the only language you understand in your bizarro world. A grown man sitting around in his mammy's dark basement pretending to be a well endowed teeny-bopper and pulling on your pud for excitement as you type. You're "special", alright. lmmfao

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98671 May 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why grey box for JD and sock for me?
Like we don't know?
Huya?
Army?
Nah...bunny foo foo slippers and powder puff girls panties for you!
Pull 'em tight tight, NOBODY was there and still supports ODUMBA!
Nah dumbass, HUYA- head up your ass! HA! Oh yeah, I actually knew how long you'd been a dumbass, I was just wondering how old you were! HUYA! Yeah, your'a puffer alright!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
comprehend much lol

Glasgow, KY

#98672 May 8, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say he sent troops in. I said he kicked it off
After the French granted independence to the nations of Indochina (Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam), Eisenhower employed U.S. power and prestige to help create a non-Communist government in South Vietnam, an action that would exert disastrous long-term consequences.
Again...dumb ass. As in other administrations, now and way back when, there are and have been American troops stationed all over the world. JFK sent in the first "COMBAT" troops which started the Vietnam conflict. Spin if you must but Vietnam was a complete and failed democrat war. That is fact. If you can't handle the truth then say whatever it takes to make your story sound good but just remember we all know the facts. JFK, your first democrat messiah, started the Vietnam war when he sent in the first "COMBAT troops".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden cameras show airport workers stealing 2 min mjjcpa 51
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 4 min Le Jimbo 102
News New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential ... 6 min Le Jimbo 1
News Abe, Okinawa governor to discuss base relocation 7 min Watanabe 2
News Ben Carson plans May 4 Detroit announcement 7 min swedenforever 110
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 8 min Who Guessed it 37
News Confessions of a black atheist 13 min Samoan Irish 283
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Semen 1,216,376
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min Subduction Zone 159,207
More from around the web