'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186673 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#98437 May 6, 2013
Tommy Chong jams some Blues!
Saave the whales F__K the seals!
&NR=1&feature=endscree n
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98438 May 6, 2013
Comeback in coal-fired power generation may be short-lived
11:11 PM 05/06/2013

Despite the bump in coal-fired power generation

*pending environmental regulations

could derail coal’s comeback.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/coal-fired-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98439 May 6, 2013
What difference does it make whether Hillary Clinton lied about Benghazi?

Well, that depends. Does she want to be President of the United States?

Quite a lot of news about Benghazi today. First, Vince Coglianese reports:

This just confirms what anybody who’s been paying attention already knew: Our people were under attack, any attempt to rescue them was called off, and then we were lied to about it. This was just one of the many lies, in addition to the lies about the lies, the lies about those lies, ad infinitum, right up to this very moment.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/what-differ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98440 May 6, 2013
Mark Levin at the NRA:‘It’s not a bill of needs — it’s a bill of rights. The 2nd Amendment is included’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/04/mark-levin-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98441 May 6, 2013
Huckabee: Obama will be ousted over Benghazi

“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term,” Huckabee said.“I know that puts me on a limb, but this is not minor.”

“When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern,” he added.

“And as the facts come out, I think we’re going to see something startling. And before it’s over, I don’t think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next three and a half years.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

libsrdopes
"WHAT DIIIFFFFERRREENNCEEEE DOOES IT MAAAAKKE?"
oops - apparently a pretty big one.#cankle

retireme @ libsrdopes
How Hilary could have even said that over the lives of four Americans is beyond the pale. It makes a hell of a lot of difference to most Americans. Candy Crowley covered for Obama in the debate and what was sad, was most people knew it

except for

those who would vote for this POTUS no mater what kind of crime he commits.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98442 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
What difference does it make whether Hillary Clinton lied about Benghazi?
Well, that depends. Does she want to be President of the United States?
Quite a lot of news about Benghazi today. First, Vince Coglianese reports:
This just confirms what anybody who’s been paying attention already knew: Our people were under attack, any attempt to rescue them was called off, and then we were lied to about it. This was just one of the many lies, in addition to the lies about the lies, the lies about those lies, ad infinitum, right up to this very moment.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/what-differ...
Hey AL, go to Liberty photos #1.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98443 May 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey AL, go to Liberty photos #1.
?

#98444 May 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ndaXQeRPO0g&NR=1 &feature=endscreen

#98445 May 7, 2013
My hyperlink was FUBAR!

Here is a final attempt at that...time for coffee anyway :?

If that didn't work I 'll just act like Country Girl, eat crayons and write poop!
preach on

Oakland, KY

#98446 May 7, 2013
Feedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
If Evil people like you would put Good before Evil, America, and the world would be a better place to live. Also if you would stop using those Evil, bitter, mad at the world words, that would be a big improvement. God will judge who goes to hell.
Looks to me like you're bypassing God and doing the judging yourself. A big no no if im not mistaken. If you would stop that, that would be a big improvement as well.
Since you seem to be in my head and know everything about me, o judger of things, let me takea shot at it......

The reason you act so holier-than-thou is because you are hiding the fact that you are a dirty old kiddie fiddler. Cruising playgrounds and school yards in your windowless van full of candy. You got your name from the kids tied up in your basement screaming it out. So, why dont you clean up your own back yard you dirty old pervert, before the cadaver dogs come sniffing around.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98447 May 7, 2013
good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)

1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's
23. 11 economic indicators starting to recede
24. 50 million people on food stamps

and the most important question of the day is,

25. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?

well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are tell us how they are going. And, as a peace
offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98448 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)
1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's
23. 11 economic indicators starting to recede
24. 50 million people on food stamps
and the most important question of the day is,
25. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?
well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are tell us how they are going. And, as a peace
offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa
Good Morning , just thought I would remind you:
1. No WMD's
2. No bin Laden
3 Scooter Libby High Treason Gate
4. Shooter Gate
5. Katrina Debacle
6. Abu Ghraib Disgrace
7. Gitmo Disaster
8. Black water Security Debacle
9. 2 Failed Wars
10. TARP Disaster
11. Mission Accomplished
12. Great Depression
13. Dow Jones Average @ 6000
14. Crude Oil @$140 per Barrel
15. 911
Now you remember the failed Presidency of Mediocre W.
true

Jackson, KY

#98449 May 7, 2013
agreed
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98450 May 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning , just thought I would remind you:
1. No WMD's
2. No bin Laden
4. Shooter Gate
5. Katrina Debacle
6. Abu Ghraib Disgrace
7. Gitmo Disaster
9. 2 Failed Wars
10. TARP Disaster
11. Mission Accomplished
12. Great Depression
15. 911
Thats what I thought chicken man, can't respond, baaaaaaaaaaa, only can make up stuff and blame, baaaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk cluk cluk,

LOLOLOL, what a libotard,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98451 May 7, 2013
G.W Bush, highest approval ratings in U.S. history, 2x winner,

baaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98452 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I thought chicken man, can't respond, baaaaaaaaaaa, only can make up stuff and blame, baaaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk cluk cluk,
LOLOLOL, what a libotard,
Usual lame come back sucker, suck, suck, suck.

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#98453 May 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning , just thought I would remind you:
1. No WMD's
2. No bin Laden
4. Shooter Gate
5. Katrina Debacle
6. Abu Ghraib Disgrace
7. Gitmo Disaster
9. 2 Failed Wars
10. TARP Disaster
11. Mission Accomplished
12. Great Depression
15. 911
Looks as though the score is 15 to 25.You got beat.

Your thoughts also have answers : the w m d`s were poison gas shells . Gas having been moved to Syria . Also the effort to move into the bomb was stopped earlier . There is no way 911 was Bush`s fault but you all keep on crying . And trying. Frankly,none of the items would seem to fit your idea of cause.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98454 May 7, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as though the score is 15 to 25.You got beat.
Your thoughts also have answers : the w m d`s were poison gas shells . Gas having been moved to Syria . Also the effort to move into the bomb was stopped earlier . There is no way 911 was Bush`s fault but you all keep on crying . And trying. Frankly,none of the items would seem to fit your idea of cause.
911 was al, Bush's fault, he was asleep at the Wheel you gd Liar. You always have to lie if you are Republican.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#98455 May 7, 2013
By the way , do any of you realize that the New Orleans Mayor , a Democrat , and the Governor had to ask for help and waited til too late to do so?

That was part of the cause for the falure of our gov`t.?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98456 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
G.W Bush, highest approval ratings in U.S. history, 2x winner,
baaaaaaaaaaa
You misspelled again, it is "lowest" you ignorant SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 min johnplustwomore 2,441
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 2 min Die Hippie Scum 534
News The no sale of Confederate flags has reached Co... 3 min californio 227
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,252,660
U.S. Coast Guard warns Hillary Clinton 3 min Mia 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 3 min Redeemed 169
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Justise League 60,580
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 192,536
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min -Dont Panic- 333,367
More from around the web