'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182899 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95741 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School. He had to be in the top 10% of his class to graduate Magna Cum Laude.
as you sheepletards always say, prove it!

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95742 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely do know, you repuke/teabaggers demonstrate it every day. Like you did when you didn't provide that proof:
{I don't think the President is blaming anyone. Will you prove that he is. That is your two parties forte', not ours. I will be waiting for your CREDIBLE proof he blames EVERYONE except himself. We know how good you socks are at accepting the truth. NONexistant}
There posted for you again so you don't have to go back.
You people have been in denial since the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM President you hate, demonstrated by your racist comments on a daily basis. My denial was when I turned 50 and AARP started spamming my mailbox and email. lol
If you want to see dumb and stupid people go look in the mirror or go back and read all your posts, as well as A Lunatic, baaaaaaing goat girl's, JD, Imposter Glasgow Speak Up or some of the other nuts posting racist, disgusting comments.
BTW, YOU or anyone here are allowed to JUDGE anyone. There is a higher being that will do that. Out of all the millions of Muslims in the world, many converted AMERICAN citizens, NO you are not suppose to judge them. Or profile them. They are NOT all terrorist. That mentality shows your stupidity and racism. Got that! Maybe you ought ride on out of here and get back to TONTO or change socks.
Now, where is that proof President Obama blames everyone except himself?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
QUOTE who="RepukesRLemmings "
"BTW, YOU or anyone here are allowed to JUDGE anyone. There is a higher being that will do that. Out of all the millions of Muslims in the world, many converted AMERICAN citizens, NO you are not suppose to judge them..........That mentality shows your stupidity and racism. Got that!"

Very interesting since you seem to judge posters on here regularly. You advise US not to judge Muslims but you judge Republicans in every post. What is the difference? Isn't that rather hypocritical?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95743 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he is 14 years old? LOL Bush requested approval of Congress sweetheart and received it. Had approval of Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Biden, and Reid.
Adult? Yes I am an adult and I act like one. Didn't say I know everything but I make an effort to not be insulting. Can you say the same? Does calling people ignorant and lunatics make you feel better? I would think you would want to set an example for the "14 year old".
----------
Good for you pete and repeat. I am not playing your repeating comments myself and others have answered. Now why don't you save that mothering for the ignorant, lunatic socks making racist and perverted comments. Calling them what they demonstrate they are long before you showed up is better than using the language, references, pervsion, and racist remarks. Guess that's okay in your book since they are RepubliCON, right HONEY? Don't read my comments and response. Hang on their every word. They belong to your two parties, not mine.

BTW, I don't know for sure, I believe he is 14 years old, he has displayed it and said it many times. Why would he lie? To impress? To be superior of raging lunatic posters? What would he gain? Why do you think he isn't?

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#95744 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Speaking of 4/20....people can't get high without a shooting.
Cops expected to be on high alert for Denver 420 weed fest
Some 80,000 weed enthusiasts are expected to commence toking Saturday in front of God and everybody at the base of the state capitol in Denver for the annual 420 celebration. But that’s the last of the cops' worries. Given the Boston Marathon bombings, security authorities will be on high alert. "We're aware of the events in Boston," said Denver police spokesman Aaron Kafer. What does that mean, exactly? "Our message to the public is that, if you see something, say something." Anyone within blocks of the event will no doubt at least be smelling something. Now that marijuana use is legal in the state, attendance is expected to break records. Public pot use is still a no-no in Colorado, but cops are traditionally mellow on 420, whether they’re downwind or not.
http://now.msn.com/denver-420-marijuana-celeb...
Shots send crowd fleeing at massive Denver marijuana rally
DENVER-Three people were shot and wounded at a pro-marijuana rally on Saturday, disrupting the first celebration of a symbolic drug culture holiday since Colorado voters legalized the recreational use of pot.
A man and a woman were each shot in the leg, but those wounds were not life-threatening, Denver police said on Twitter. A third person walked into a nearby hospital with a graze wound, police said on Twitter. Officers were looking for two suspects in the shootings, which occurred as the rally was winding down.
"I heard five or six gunshots in quick succession," said Cole Wagenknecht, 27, who attended the rally at a downtown park near the State Capitol. "That's why I knew it wasn't fireworks. Then everybody started to scatter and ran toward one end of the park."
The rally was one of a number of marijuana-related activities, including classes on hashish making and cooking with cannabis, held in Colorado on April 20 - within the drug culture, "4/20" and "420" are synonymous with marijuana use.
The shootings came at a sensitive time for Colorado marijuana activists, who are closely watching proposals from state lawmakers on the rules that will govern the sale of small amounts of pot to people 21 and older. In November, voters in Colorado and Washington state became the first in the country to approve recreational use of marijuana.
The federal government considers marijuana an illegal and dangerous narcotic. U.S. officials have said they are considering how to respond to the legalization moves.
Miguel Lopez, the organizer of the Denver rally, said the event was the "world's largest 4/20 rally," and would be bigger than in past years because of Colorado's legalization move.
"We had 60,000 people here last year and expect 75,000 to 80,000 this year," Lopez said before the event.
Police said attendance was lower than 80,000 but would not provide a crowd estimate.
Lopez said the rally was part of a "grassroots" effort to compel the federal government to stop prosecuting pot users.
Despite the passage of the Colorado legalization measure, it remains illegal under state law to use marijuana in public. Before the shootings, police officers were positioned across the street from the rally.
Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez said she did not immediately have any details on possible arrests related to marijuana use at the rally.
Critics such as Denver city councilman Charlie Brown were not pleased with the pot rally.
"It's an embarrassment to the city," he said before the shootings. "It's the marijuana business in action and they're flouting the law."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/20/17...
Gun Control
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
"It's an embarrassment to the city," he said before the shootings. "It's the marijuana business in action and they're flouting the law."
good grief, Charlie Brown
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95745 Apr 20, 2013
the 0 has until Monday to come CLEAN on the TRUTH!

I’ve never heard people want to believe the worst in people. It;s what makes us America. We trust each other. We like each other. We want to believe the best in each other.

But our media wants to believe the worst of about 50% of this country. When I talk about progressives, I’m not talking about the average person. I’m talking about maybe 8% of our population that they truly understand what progressivism is. I believe the average Democrat, even the average progressive doesn’t really know what they’re doing. I mean they think they do. They’re not. They have not done the years of homework and study that I have on that movement.

I still believe the best in our country. But hear me clearly – after what I have learned this week I’m a changed person. After what I have learned this week, I believe our country is over. America is dying and breathing her last gasp. If we do not resuscitate on this story, we close the lid and close the book on our country and begin to write a new book. Now that doesn’t mean that you’re not the author. That there’s not a constitutionalist that is the author of the new book. It just means what we have is over and a struggle begins for a new Republic.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95746 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School. He had to be in the top 10% of his class to graduate Magna Cum Laude.
How do you know that? Obama has paid big bucks the last few years to make sure all his school records would not be made public for any reason. So are you just repeating what Rachael Madcow or that guy on MSNBC, that wets his panties every time he speaks of Obama, told you?

Where did you get your info? lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#95747 Apr 20, 2013
Hola Uncle T, Hottie C and Repukes.

I see I haven't missed much. Obama this, Muslim that, over loaded sock drawers and farm animal friends.

A very typical Saturday night.

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95748 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you pete and repeat. I am not playing your repeating comments myself and others have answered. Now why don't you save that mothering for the ignorant, lunatic socks making racist and perverted comments. Calling them what they demonstrate they are long before you showed up is better than using the language, references, pervsion, and racist remarks. Guess that's okay in your book since they are RepubliCON, right HONEY? Don't read my comments and response. Hang on their every word. They belong to your two parties, not mine.
BTW, I don't know for sure, I believe he is 14 years old, he has displayed it and said it many times. Why would he lie? To impress? To be superior of raging lunatic posters? What would he gain? Why do you think he isn't?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH
Are you calling out your democrat brothers and sisters? Didn't the little weasels that bugged McConnell's staff meeting also make racist remarks against Mrs. McConnell the week before? I'm glad you have gotten to the point that you can be somewhat truthful and blame the democrats for the true racists they are. Good job, lemon guy, good post.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95749 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="RepukesRLemmings "
"BTW, YOU or anyone here are allowed to JUDGE anyone. There is a higher being that will do that. Out of all the millions of Muslims in the world, many converted AMERICAN citizens, NO you are not suppose to judge them..........That mentality shows your stupidity and racism. Got that!"
Very interesting since you seem to judge posters on here regularly. You advise US not to judge Muslims but you judge Republicans in every post. What is the difference? Isn't that rather hypocritical?
hahahaha, Judge away pete and repeat, I don't care. Don't waste my time and energy. A Lunatic and the socks will spend it changing them all back to suit them.(Are you one of them or just followed from some other President bashing site?)Shallow, but it if it makes you all feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.

I don't judge anyone by their affliations, just their actions and racist remarks. Seems you appear more hypocritical than me. Fits the repuke/teabagging handbook.

GOD also advises not to judge people. For a group of people claiming the Christian values such as repukes, especially teabaggers, you people judge and profile more than any group I know. Carry on though, you will just get more DEMS elected. Guess that probably bothers you most. I am right! Feel free to scan past my comments.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“I Walk On Water”

#95750 Apr 20, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
as you sheepletards always say, prove it!
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Obama joins list of seven presidents with Harvard degrees

When sworn in on Jan. 20, Barack Obama will become the eighth U.S. president to have graduated from Harvard. President-elect Obama is a 1991 graduate of Harvard Law School. He joins current President George W. Bush (M.B.A.’75) and Presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and John F. Kennedy as Harvard graduates chosen to serve as the nation’s chief executive.

Barack Obama, 1961-
President-elect
J.D. mcl ’91(Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude 1991)

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. He was named after his father, Barack Obama Sr., a government economist from Kenya. His mother was Ann Dunham, an anthropologist from Kansas. The couple, who met at the University of Hawaii, divorced when Obama was 2. In 1967, his mother remarried an Indonesian oil manager and moved the family from Hawaii to Indonesia. Obama returned to Hawaii when he was 10 and grew up largely under the care of his maternal grandparents. He credits his late grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, with having a major influence on his life.“She poured everything she had into me,” Obama told the capacity crowd at the Democratic National Convention in August.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/11...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95751 Apr 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
I see I haven't missed much. Obama this, Muslim that, over loaded sock drawers and farm animal friends.
Well hey there, Molly Moo Cow. Nice of you to take time off from your government cheese fiesta to entertain us with your vast stupidity. Whut? Is it a slow night at the stockyard? Are you bored? LMMFAO

“I Walk On Water”

#95752 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling out your democrat brothers and sisters? Didn't the little weasels that bugged McConnell's staff meeting also make racist remarks against Mrs. McConnell the week before? I'm glad you have gotten to the point that you can be somewhat truthful and blame the democrats for the true racists they are. Good job, lemon guy, good post.
Hey, Fox News Monkey, asking the question doesn't doesn't make it true. You're not Hannity, you're his ball washer.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95753 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama joins list of seven presidents with Harvard degrees
When sworn in on Jan. 20, Barack Obama will become the eighth U.S. president to have graduated from Harvard. President-elect Obama is a 1991 graduate of Harvard Law School. He joins current President George W. Bush (M.B.A.’75) and Presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and John F. Kennedy as Harvard graduates chosen to serve as the nation’s chief executive.
Barack Obama, 1961-
President-elect
J.D. mcl ’91(Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude 1991)
Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. He was named after his father, Barack Obama Sr., a government economist from Kenya. His mother was Ann Dunham, an anthropologist from Kansas. The couple, who met at the University of Hawaii, divorced when Obama was 2. In 1967, his mother remarried an Indonesian oil manager and moved the family from Hawaii to Indonesia. Obama returned to Hawaii when he was 10 and grew up largely under the care of his maternal grandparents. He credits his late grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, with having a major influence on his life.“She poured everything she had into me,” Obama told the capacity crowd at the Democratic National Convention in August.
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/11...
LMMFAO You read it on the computer so it just has to be true, doesn't it? Too funny. You are so easily fooled and led around by your nose repeating what you read on the computer. It's gospel because the internet said so, huh? Really? You're not pretending? You really are as dumb as you portray yourself to be on this forum? Priceless, Scooter, just priceless! lol
GodistheJUDGE

Pikeville, KY

#95754 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, Judge away pete and repeat, I don't care. Don't waste my time and energy. A Lunatic and the socks will spend it changing them all back to suit them.(Are you one of them or just followed from some other President bashing site?)Shallow, but it if it makes you all feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.
I don't judge anyone by their affliations, just their actions and racist remarks. Seems you appear more hypocritical than me. Fits the repuke/teabagging handbook.
GOD also advises not to judge people. For a group of people claiming the Christian values such as repukes, especially teabaggers, you people judge and profile more than any group I know. Carry on though, you will just get more DEMS elected. Guess that probably bothers you most. I am right! Feel free to scan past my comments.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
God will judge your actions.
Supporting terrorism, supporting abortion, supporting the abomination of homosexuality, supporting the Democrats ~God~ will judge you, I will pray for you.

“I Walk On Water”

#95755 Apr 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
hey Love, you missed my birthday party
Cattlecaller

Pikeville, KY

#95756 Apr 20, 2013
ILIH Go back to where you came from and preach your Muslim Pork Feces!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95757 Apr 20, 2013
Glenn Beck Calls for Obama’s Impeachment Over Boston Terrorist Attack

----------Media Matters----------

is TRYING to downplay it!
NOT GONNA WORK

http://www.politicususa.com/glenn-beck-calls-...

GOOOOOOoooooooooo Glen Beck!!!!!!!!!!

AT LAST someone is doing something to CORRECT this FARCE!

Location hidden

#95758 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Welcome to the island of Misfit socks! I'd always thought the bulk were AL but after today's posts I see Ari is worse off than I'd ever realized. I believe Republican Honey is an actual individual, why she bothers with AL is seriously beyond me. Compassion maybe?

Hillary 2016 -but don't you think it'd be super fun if a Kenyan Muslim ran our country next? Maybe Hillary could convert? Or simply admit she's been a Kenyan Muslim all along?
Only time will tell.

Location hidden

#95759 Apr 20, 2013
Cattlecaller wrote:
ILIH Go back to where you came from and preach your Muslim Pork Feces!
Muslim pork feces? Does that make sense in your mind?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95760 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Love, you missed my birthday party
That's too bad, Scooter. She could have made you a government "cheese cake". Y'all could have played pin the tail on the slug with each other or hide the baloney pony or she could have watched you and your alter ego, uncle flabby, toss the salad. Youse be one partyin' mfer! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disgraced Chicago cops posed with black suspect... 9 min xplode 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Bluestater 1,234,758
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min loose cannon 190,360
News Bernie Sanders Appeals to Democrats' Elizabeth ... 18 min xplode 66
News Ireland same-sex marriage 25 min Goose 363
News US proposes lowering required amount of ethanol... 25 min xplode 12
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 33 min Bakker 39
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 54 min dirtclod 164,473
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Cheech the Conser... 328,759
More from around the web