'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
anonymouy T

Anonymous Proxy

#90537 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>.
This message has been brought to you by the stale old bitter doom gloom and fear Grand OLD Party.
:-D
You should lose weight. Then you would feel better about your self and not be predisposed to post ignorance. You should get polident for your false teeth. They are yellow. You are an ignorant troll. You have not denied you are a predator.
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#90538 Mar 27, 2013
anonymouy T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant troll that follows ignorant trollers. You admire ignorant politicians that use ignorant people as trolls. You have been abused by Uncle T too much that it has impacted you ability to reason. You must have liked being abused because you are ignorant.
In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/&#712;tro&#650 ;l/,/&#712;tr&#594;l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#90539 Mar 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very welcome. He will NOT be voted "out" in Kentucky.
----------
First elected to the Senate in 1984, McConnell made history that year as the only Republican challenger in the country to defeat a Democrat incumbent and as the first Republican to win a statewide Kentucky race since 1968. McConnell’s victory in 2008 is also one for the record books: On November 4, he won nearly a million votes, the most ever received for a Kentuckian in a statewide race.
http://teapartycheer.com/bios/the-south/kent
You still got Mitt ahead of Obama?
anonymouy T

Höst, Germany

#90540 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What the majority sees is housing sales recovering, NOT losing 750,000 jobs a month (you claimed Bush added millions of jobs while he was president..... After the math was done, he ended up in the hole with many more millions if job loses not gains idiot lol) and stock market setting records.
And thats why 2008 and 2012 happened.
Doom and Gloom you tools preach is so funny to watch.
You're out of touch with reality. LMAO!!
(Have someone with a better education than you have explain what I just did with that sentence, I know you're not bright enough to figure it out. Someone in the 3rd grade can explain it to you.
You have just passed Hot C again as the most ignorant troll on this forum. You are unbelievably stupid. Are you going to cry and scream when your president abandons you. He has shown he 'really cares' about his trolls. You are too ignorant to calculate. You are a predator troll. You are ignorant.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90541 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
They are really that STUPID. Who is the repuke lemming tool stealing your name you have had on here since 2010 that I know of? A real assglow deceiver or another one of the batshit crazy A Loser? haha
Keep them riled. They are hilarious. Not late night comedy hilarious, but close. lol
DITCH MITCH
I am an ignorant troll and I love when Uncle T abuses me.
I am an ignorant troll that has no life and must post ignorance to feel significant.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90542 Mar 27, 2013
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/&#712;tro&#650 ;l/,/&#712;tr&#594;l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
If you are inferring that there is 'normal on-topic discussion' on this forum then you must be a liberal troll.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90543 Mar 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You are a researcher. LOL!
I don't know about any of those for sure, but I know American Lunatic has/had several register accounts she uses on various forums and threads. One crazy broad like that is enough to keep track of, but you're right. Trolls infiltrate using proxies, different handles, and different accounts. They do it on the IR Forum often.
I didn't come here to cause trouble. Just to give American Lunatic a taste of her own medicine. She likes to research old posts and bring them forward, and they have no relevance to anything. She does it to feel important. A complete waste of time and energy in my opinion, but the fright-wingers are amusing in a sick sort of way. LOL!
Yeah, I did it for a living and when I spot a potential "sock" I start a list and see if I am right or not. Usually I am. They slip up allot using a location, catch phrase, or style of writing as much as they try to disguise it. We are not fooled by them. I can see why you came here. She must spend 24/7 stalking people and trolling every thread in the United States from the numerous topix threads she posts and OTHER PEOPLE's comments. A true nutcase. Hope someone is monitoring her antics. Bet she has issues that need meds and she needs to double up on them, as demonstrated they are not helping. hahaha Please come and aggravate her anytime you want. Most of here, do not troll the US topix sites as she apparently does with her many socks. I don't have the time or the interest. It is hilarious though watching her desparate attempt to bring socks in and prove she is the queen of troll . The rest of us enjoy watch her freak when you are outting her for what she is..a lunatic. haha

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90544 Mar 27, 2013
To the Libs:

Remember my post on Ms. Ashley Judd, in which I said she would not run for a Senate or any political spot.
She was dealing with her divorce from her race car hubby and was undergoing a lot of mental emotions.

News Alert:

Ms. Judd will not run for Senate and her aide concurs with this news.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90545 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an ignorant troll and I love when Uncle T abuses me.
I am an ignorant troll that has no life and must post ignorance to feel significant.
Typical lemming tool, use someone else's name to spin your disgusting and demented babble. Get back on your meds, you loser troll. YOU are the #1 wacko troll sock with A LOSER. Troll on loser. We all know you are the ignorant one with nothing to say. Just like the rest of your lemming tool fools. Carry on and prove our point. We love it. Thanks for the DEM votes. Lunatic Loser sock

DITCH MITCH

DITCH THE TROLL AnnoyMOUTH T (for TOOL)
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90546 Mar 27, 2013
I am a troll. I am ignorant.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90548 Mar 27, 2013
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/&#712;tro&#650 ;l/,/&#712;tr&#594;l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
And AnnoyMOUTH T(troll/tool) and A Loser are running neck and neck for top troll. haha

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#90550 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
To the Libs:
Remember my post on Ms. Ashley Judd, in which I said she would not run for a Senate or any political spot.
She was dealing with her divorce from her race car hubby and was undergoing a lot of mental emotions.
News Alert:
Ms. Judd will not run for Senate and her aide concurs with this news.
How fortune for Mitch. Now maybe he won't have to get his ass kicked by a girl.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90553 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Lunatic loser AnnoyMOUTH T (troll tool) got it right.

REPUKES = ignorant trolls. Good job roaming proxie nut.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90554 Mar 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
She'd a kicked it too. That is why they started run attack ads on her two years before the election and before she even said she would run. He still might get his ass kicked by a girl if Grimes runs. Dem or Repuke...he is HISTORY.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90555 Mar 27, 2013
Mitch is gonna win with enough support from us trolls. We need to get out there and support Mitch. We do not want him to lose because he is the best man for the position.

PITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90556 Mar 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
or

They dug up some dirt on Ms. Judd.

I don't care for either.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90557 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, ole injustice you fauxbox lemming tools do enough of that already. Knock yourself out. Hasn't won you any elections lately has it, nor will it.
This is KENTUCKY and we will talk about old turtleman if we want to. His wife and campaign brought up the bullshit comment that had nothing to do with her ethnicity but his money and big corps going to CHINA with their business for cheap labor and more $$$$$ in the repuke big corps pockets. You repukes are experts at twisting words and picking one sentence out of a comment and running with it. Please continue, it works well for us DEMS. lol
Smear away clown. Try to stay in 2013, as the past elections are just that...past. haha DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL....on the TWO TERM PRESIDENT. I love it.
Repukes = LOSERS
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! I'm from Casey Co. and unlike most of you liberal turds, I moved to a place where there is work, I don't need a nanny state.
As I have stated on other threads, you want work, get off your dead asses and move where there is work!
Now if you want a good paying job, then move to Minot, N. Dakota. I was there is September 2012, every business was begging for help.
Guess we can forget about Bush and start blaming Obama for his fuchups, eh!!
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90558 Mar 27, 2013
PITCH MITCH!
hey

United States

#90563 Mar 27, 2013
Hey
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90566 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Mitch is gonna win with enough support from us trolls. We need to get out there and support Mitch. We do not want him to lose because he is the best man for the position.
PITCH MITCH
And the AnnoyMOUTH T/troll/tool is admitting it is a TROLL. PRICELESS

Even their second party/Teabaggers are looking for someone to replace him. How funny is that? rotflmao @ namestealing proxie spinner TROLL. Glad you like that repukes name. Describes your two party perfectly. Thanks for the votes, DEMS rule.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,154,173
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 3 min Lawrence Wolf 262
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 293,227
Obama criticises Sony film decision 4 min SirPrize 14
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 5 min serfs up 300
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min Allen Richards 9,832
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 5 min Hard Feelings for... 15
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Blitzking 132,761
Obama calls on women only at news conference 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 13
More from around the web