'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,961 - 79,980 of 150,189 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Liar!
Oh look, it's Quirky, the little lapdog.

Sniff, sniff.

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
A Loser needs to go take her meds. You are in dire need of some professional help. Get some and find some other forum to troll, we are sick of you AND your multiple socks. You are a true LOSER.
DITCH MITCH
LOL! I think she gets that a lot. She must be so starved for attention, it just doesn't sink in poor thing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Liar!
Thank You Q ...!!!
;0)

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Q ...!!!
;0)
You have your little lapdog well-trained. What other tricks does he do for you? LOL!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, it's Quirky, the little lapdog.
Sniff, sniff.
Your a hater Rose. You come here to seek out other posters just so you can fight with them.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your little lapdog well-trained. What other tricks does he do for you? LOL!
You mean like X-Women, Rico, Vorenus and Shayla are for you?

Arff Arff you little Obama Bot!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a hater Rose. You come here to seek out other posters just so you can fight with them.

You're right there, "Quirky." I've seen her posts on other sites, nothing but sarcasm.

Get a life black "Rose."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the truth. What a bunch of lunatics. I think A Loser and her socks are mental cases.
You are right. The Clintons will back Ashley as I don't think Grimes will run. This has all the stories with the links attached on the subject.
Fri Mar 22, 2013 at 02:05 PM PDT
KY-Sen: Bill Clinton Gets Involved In The Kentucky Senate Race
ABC News reports the former president has talked to Ashley Judd and Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes about running for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky.
The story, citing unnamed sources in the state, reports Clinton "expressed encouragement" to both women and was not picking one over the other. He reportedly promised to help Judd and Lundergan Grimes if they became candidates.
"President Clinton fully intends to support the Democratic nominee in this race," spokesman Matt McKenna told ABC News.- USA Today, 3/22/13
Some of Judd’s defenders argue that Grimes would hardly be able to match her widespread name recognition — a major boon against an incumbent of nearly three decades. They say Judd would quickly be able to raise a mountain of cash, energize the Democratic base like few others and have a huge media platform that would allow her to put McConnell back on his heels. Judd’s long-standing ties to the state — as an eighth-generation Kentuckian and an ever-present fan at Kentucky Wildcats basketball games — should eliminate any concern over carpetbagging, her allies say.
“I don’t think anybody in Kentucky has felt the excitement on the national level that Ashley Judd’s candidacy would bring,” said Rep. John Yarmuth from Louisville, who has emerged as the most prominent public proponent of Judd’s candidacy.“I think many people in Kentucky are thinking about it in very conventional terms, and I don’t think it will be a conventional race.”
Yarmuth added:“[Grimes’s] candidacy would be more of a conventional candidacy; she’s not going to get $20 million of free media.”
“If Ashley runs, I don’t know why [Grimes] would risk a very promising future where she has all sorts of options open to her to take on Ashley Judd in a primary for Senate,” Yarmuth said.“She’s young. She’s got all sorts of time. I can’t see her taking that risk.”- Politico, 3/19/13
McConnell has been spending big on attack ads to discourage Judd from running which is a clear sign that McConnell is scared of her and is in serious trouble. But McConnell's team is also scared of Grimes and is trying to discourage her from running as well.
http://www.readability.com/ ...
http://www.usatoday.com/ ...
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/ ...
http://www.bizjournals.com/ ..
http://www.courier-journal.com/ ...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/22/1195...
Even the teabaggers are looking to run against him. haha
DITCH MITCH
I like Ashley Judd as an actress and UK supporter, but she has NO knowledge of politics. Why would you want someone with NO political knowledge and NO experience to represent your state?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Ashley Judd as an actress and UK supporter, but she has NO knowledge of politics. Why would you want someone with NO political knowledge and NO experience to represent your state?
Because we have seen what happens when we have those with political knowledge represent Americans.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like X-Women, Rico, Vorenus and Shayla are for you?
Arff Arff you little Obama Bot!
Grow up stupid.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up stupid.
Rose ?

Vorenus?

Frito?

Rico?

Freespirit8?

Jack?

X-man/Vorenus? A-12?

All Racists to the Max!
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Wonder what message Repubs will try to sell to their ignorant uneducated masses this week??

Seems like they're trying to kill the racist and rape comments they've made at CPAC and the message they stand by during senate, governor. and presidential races November.

Repukes, Injudgement, worse, Iloveithere, and the others.... You folks have done a great job at schooling these copy and paste hacks for months.

Hope you all stay here and carry these victories thru til Ashley Judd takes back Kentucky from the worthless turtle boy!

Then our country can continue on the road to recovery that President Obama has out us on.
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2013/03...

Sums up Repubs right here.

It's everything we already know that needs to be changed by the repub party, but it will not happen because the entire party is ignorant, and everyone in the party is out for themselves... NOT out country.

Not team players..... What happens in the long run?? Just like dodgeball in school many years ago.... Those are the last people picked.

Lol
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton's Presidential Chances Are in Jeopardy
None of this closes the circle on Benghazi. None of it explains the wholly inadequate security or the dismal watch-while-Americans-die performance of her agency that night. And none delivers on her promise to find out how to prevent this from happening again. She's lucky no member in either session subjected her to the grilling this incident surely deserves.
What we have now is a hapless filmmaker in jail for a year on trumped up charges. We have Hillary exiting the public stage to plot her return in two years as, according to all her friends in the media, the odds-on favorite to succeed Obama. And we have a lot of questions about how four loyal Americans lost their lives.
Those questions should have been answered Wednesday—as far from the 2016 election as possible. Now, if Republicans have any clue how to win—which is debatable—those questions will be answered in the crucible of a campaign. The spin for today, that her legacy at State remains largely intact, is mostly correct. But her chances at becoming president could still take a hit.
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/will-the-be...
Not so fast, Ashley Judd: Clinton may have someone else in mind
Sorry, Ashley Judd–Bubba does not have your back.
While the actress is reportedly mulling a run for Senate against Mitch McConnell in Kentucky, a number of Democrats–including Bill and Hillary Clinton–believe Judd may be too liberal to win the state.
According to Politico, the former president is encouraging Kentucky’s Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes to run next year. He recently took her aside and reportedly argued that a Senate seat would be a bigger platform and more important job than running for the House or even governor.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/20/not-so-fast-as...
EVEN "killary" doesn't support her[jiggs judd]...
;0)
I see you are a fan for throwing Hillary under the bus,must be a jealousy thing. You know they can still get Bush and Cheney for their war crimes in/on Iraq,so be it,who is for throwing both old coots under the bus? Yes i am.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S.
NO AMNESTY TO ANYONE ...country goat fart girl!
!!!!!!!!!!meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like i got your goat. Yep,i am batting 1000. By the way country girl is probably somewhere laughing at your stupidity. lol
Franklin

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
yes, it should be good.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like i got your goat. Yep,i am batting 1000. By the way country girl is probably somewhere laughing at your stupidity. lol
You are dumbest as anyone can be...country goat girl...really...'don't thread'...follow your own advice...goat girl...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Wow, lQQkie at all the socks the A Loser brought into the KY forum to play with. What a pathetic loser with no life. I am glad the Rose came in and outted her from another forum of things we already knew. That sock really needs some mental help. And zombie acting like the goatgirl with all the baaaaa only now to meeeeeeeeeeee. How many socks do you lunatics have. The Anonymouth Trip is a real basket case. They all should be on some "watch list". Teetering on insanity if there ever was a poster proving it on a topix site it would be those lunatics. Proof everyday how wacko repuke lemmings can be and why DEMS will continue to get elected. So glad we are a ONE party with no tea, koolaid, coffee party ripping from the inside. Poor repukes, how will they catch up? haha

Isn't it hilarious how you look at one of their post and it will have at least 3 nuts, spam, clueless, "x", or flames on it and 3 minutes later they have 6 good icons. How transparent the little socks are going in and out of their various proxies to make them look less crazy. hahaha

PRICELESS

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

Those fools are lemming tools.

DITCH MITCH
demonic rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mitch mcconnell will win 70% of the vote in ky , bring on dario francinis bitch it doesnt matter
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Grandrand was an eye doctor from Bowling Green with a career politician father...where was his experience. Repukes can have an actor (Reagan/Swartznegger) but the Dems can't. I think she is quite experience. You have been misinformed with the NO experience. I think it speaks for itself and surpasses what grandrand had on his resume.

Ashley is a dedicated humanitarian. Her work as an advocate and activist dates to her undergraduate years at the University of Kentucky. At present, she serves on the Board of Directors of Population Services International, Defenders of Wildlife, and Shaker Village. She has traveled, literally, around the world, visiting grassroots programs that focus on poverty alleviation, public health, human rights, and social justice.

A small sampling of her advocacy work includes: Giving the keynote address on the modern slave trade to the 2008 General Assembly of the United Nations, testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on the urgent need to prevent the spread of HIV to girls and women, speaking to the National Press Club, appearing on major news programs, and filming 3 documentaries seen by over a billion people worldwide. She has served as an expert panelist/moderator at conferences such as the Clinton Global Initiative, the Women Deliver Conference, the International AIDS conference, and the Global Business Coalition to stop HIV, TB, and Malaria, and the National Press Club.

Additionally, she actively supports a number of organizations, ranging from Women for Women International, Women Thrive Worldwide, Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, Sierra Club, Natural Resources Defense Council, Planned Parenthood, NARAL, Tennessee Refugee and Immigration Reform Committee. Her 2010 advocacy includes the DREAM Act, International Violence Against Women Act, the anti FGM bill, amongst others.

In 2009, she fulfilled her dream of going to graduate school. The Thursday prior to her husband winning the Indy 500 again, she graduated from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government with an MPA. Amongst other achievements at Harvard, she was awarded the Dean’s Scholar Award for her work in the Harvard Law class, Gender Violence: Law and Social Justice.
http://ashleyjudd.com/about/

She received a master's degree in public administration from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.
Read more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Judd

I think she can do more for Kentucky and the country than grandrand and old turtleman put together.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••