'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,953)

Showing posts 79,041 - 79,060 of144,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of understanding the truth. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a lesbian predator. You refuse to deny it. You are ignorant. You must post to feel important but it does not work because you are ignorant.
You sound like you had a major brain injury.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the crazy lesbian Sybil from Glascow.
She has a thing for me but I'm not into the caloricilly challenged lesbians and she's mad so now she's annon from different countries.
Sybil is a very lonely kesbian who works at Wendy's. she's in charge of fries.
You're 100% right, they hate that I put the facts out there and own them on the lies, doom, gloom, and fear.
And you are right.... The mental unstability is why they're losing elections. And they won't quit.... They're too stupid to quit. Lol
What is a "kesbian"? You are ignorant. You have been outed. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. Get rid of your keyboard predator.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

HUMOR: What's the difference between a Drug Dealer and a Hooker? A Hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "kesbian"? You are ignorant. You have been outed. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. Get rid of your keyboard predator.
You are a tard you short bus Special Ed boy.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This post by the crackhead is yet ANOTHER reason republicans are so unstable.... You're talking about how bad of a gift a tree is????
You people are too stupid to realize why you lose elections. You shouldn't be able to vote when THIS is such a major issue to you that you clog up the Internet with things that don't matter.
Republicans are pathetic and useless. They're like the neighbor down the road that no one likes who have stoves and dryers as front porch furniture.
LMMFAO!!
You are ignorant. You have demonstrated you are incapable of posting anything of value or fact. You are a predator and will not deny it. You are extremely ignorant. Your post is a desperate attempt to sound intelligent by referencing stoves and dryers but it did not work because you are too ignorant to construct anything intelligent. You are ignorant. You are a predator.
big hoss

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

what Columbia should do ,..

is issue a municipal bond ,,..
with the goal and purpose to purchase the rights to make ' twinkles ',...ho-ho's and wonder bread ,..
and purchase the proper equipment and buildings .,....

and then proceed to start a new, strictly NON UNION / Columbia or adair co. owned bakery plant ,...

it would permanently put Columbia on the map ,...
and make it world famous

and it would provide decent and scarce jobs to the locals ,...
and probably stimulate other companies and business ventures to migrate here ,..from the " rust belt" and decrepit pro labor union states

{ OK i know it will never happen ,....

but wouldn't it be great ,..
if the town elders had the brains and gumption to really try it?}
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This post by the crackhead is yet ANOTHER reason republicans are so unstable.... You're talking about how bad of a gift a tree is????
You people are too stupid to realize why you lose elections. You shouldn't be able to vote when THIS is such a major issue to you that you clog up the Internet with things that don't matter.
Republicans are pathetic and useless. They're like the neighbor down the road that no one likes who have stoves and dryers as front porch furniture.
LMMFAO!!
You are ignorant. Explain how many stoves and dryers one must have on their front porch before the neighbors do not like them. You are ignorant to post such an ignorant statement. Explain how this makes you not look ignorant. You are a predator.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

big hoss wrote:
what Columbia should do ,..
is issue a municipal bond ,,..
with the goal and purpose to purchase the rights to make ' twinkles ',...ho-ho's and wonder bread ,..
and purchase the proper equipment and buildings .,....
and then proceed to start a new, strictly NON UNION / Columbia or adair co. owned bakery plant ,...
it would permanently put Columbia on the map ,...
and make it world famous
and it would provide decent and scarce jobs to the locals ,...
and probably stimulate other companies and business ventures to migrate here ,..from the " rust belt" and decrepit pro labor union states
{ OK i know it will never happen ,....
but wouldn't it be great ,..
if the town elders had the brains and gumption to really try it?}
Yeah that way the Workers could get Minimum Wages Stupid.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

You American liberals are ignorant. The entire world is laughing at your president. Israel is laughing at him. Admadinejad is laughing at him. Citizens in many countries are laughing at him because he doesn't know what to do and reads from a prompter. College students in the U.S. are laughing at him. American liberals are incapable of finding anything to support him. Why do you support him if you are unable to defend him. Leaders in European nations are laughing at him. He has no internal or foreign policy. You American liberals support him but do not defend him. You are ignorant.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Daddy, you were an Animal last night, you frightened me...DO IT AGAIN!!!
You have the chronological age of an middle age adult male with the intellectual age of a child. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are severely intellectually impaired. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are nothing without your keyboard. You sleep by your keyboard because you are immature and ignorant.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that way the Workers could get Minimum Wages Stupid.
Explain how ignorant people deserve more than minimum wage. You are ignorant.
anonymous T

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
You have not denied being a predator. You are ignorant to think you can get away with it. You have no life.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
You American liberals are ignorant. The entire world is laughing at your president. Israel is laughing at him. Admadinejad is laughing at him. Citizens in many countries are laughing at him because he doesn't know what to do and reads from a prompter. College students in the U.S. are laughing at him. American liberals are incapable of finding anything to support him. Why do you support him if you are unable to defend him. Leaders in European nations are laughing at him. He has no internal or foreign policy. You American liberals support him but do not defend him. You are ignorant.
You are a product of a failed condom you dip wad pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I've pissed Sybil off so bad she doesn't even use her own name anymore.

How funny is that??

Poor dumb cowardice republicans.... Hide and throw rocks.

Sad they miss every time... No matter who they make themselves to be.
countrygirl

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the crazy lesbian Sybil from Glascow.
She has a thing for me but I'm not into the caloricilly challenged lesbians and she's mad so now she's annon from different countries.
Sybil is a very lonely kesbian who works at Wendy's. she's in charge of fries.
You're 100% right, they hate that I put the facts out there and own them on the lies, doom, gloom, and fear.
And you are right.... The mental unstability is why they're losing elections. And they won't quit.... They're too stupid to quit. Lol
Sybil definitely needs to get herself a toy. Unbelievable!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/conserv...

This article is 100% factual and agrees with all of us democrats why you have and will continue to lose elections.

You're too stupid to learn from this.... Which makes it fun posting it, letting you know you're ignorant, watch you ignore it, watch you moan and complain about the world ending as it never does and we just keep on chuckling the days away.

At your expense.

Thank You for the free entertainment.
countrygirl

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
say huh! NO!!! WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!!! lmao.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil definitely needs to get herself a toy. Unbelievable!
Her toys even reject her. LMAO!!

She's a sad person. Very bitter and lonely.

Describes her bitterness. I almost feel sorry for her... But Obama ok'd a few million bucks to understand why she's fat.... So after that study is finished maybe she'll be a happy lesbian.
UncleTabTheComed ian

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/ 2012/11/conservative-media-mit t-romney-lying
This article is 100% factual and agrees with all of us democrats why you have and will continue to lose elections.
You're too stupid to learn from this.... Which makes it fun posting it, letting you know you're ignorant, watch you ignore it, watch you moan and complain about the world ending as it never does and we just keep on chuckling the days away.
At your expense.
Thank You for the free entertainment.
You sure are some comedian!LOL
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know.
Because of you racists.
I'm guessing all presidents have tasters. Don't know. Maybe there are no tasters. If republicans claim it's a fact then it is suspect. Just because of your news sources. They aren't very reliable.
Nice of you to chance the subject when you're owned on the last subject.
Like a three 3 year trying to change the subject.
LMAO
LMAO!! Me a racist, hell no, I'm a bigot!!! It really would bother me if you liberals died tomorrow, be you red, yellow, black or white.
Oh you own nothing, hell you don't even own a clean pair of drawers, unless someone gave them to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,041 - 79,060 of144,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Bruno 50,838
What the military did while Benghazi post burned 3 min Obama the Joker 70
Justices: Can't Make Employers Cover Contraception 4 min Planned Parenthood 302
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min R C Honey 304,944
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 5 min OnlyPatchWork 458
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,778
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,073,135
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min woodtick57 240,365
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••