'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83789 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I need NONE of your schooling.
I'm NOT a baby ...
and DAMN sure NOT your girl ...
;0)
Back on TOPIC ... please!
I'm getting tired of making you lQQk DUMBer
than you THINK you are!
Fine.. make-up sex...I knew we could come to a bipartisan agreement. I'll even let you be on top.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83790 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine.. make-up sex...I knew we could come to a bipartisan agreement. I'll even let you be on top.
Only in "your" dreams ...
You do NOT have ANY intelligent response ...
so you resort to the libTARDS stand by ...

... obscenity!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83791 Mar 3, 2013
drinK the hivE wrote:
<quoted text>
U Make It All possible - Doesn't It Feel Good?...
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnu2x9Jurp1...
How many "years" you going to "stalk" me ...???
Is this the 2nd or 3rd ...

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83792 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Investigator Mike Zullo Meeting With Congress ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_c554uP2eiQXX&feature=em- uploademail
Published on Mar 2, 2013
very informative..thought it was the one proving he's a reptilian
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83793 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
very informative..thought it was the one proving he's a reptilian
The "thrill" is gone ...
u bore me ...
... and NOT with a drill ...

So don't EVEN start with your obscenities ...!

OZombies

United States

#83794 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
very informative..thought it was the one proving he's a reptilian
President who puts his OWN country down, it's nothing BUT ..........
Longun

Glasgow, KY

#83795 Mar 3, 2013
I just asked if the Rand Paul topic was the longest ever. I hadn't seen this one. Over 75,000 posts!!
OZombies

United States

#83796 Mar 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
We all have to give Obama credit for one thing. He sure can fool the "low information voters." With their tongues hanging out panting for more. You would think he was making mad passionate love to them.
And they ridicule Fox viewers....
He doesn't have to tell them ... BEND OVER !!!!!
They're already trained !!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83797 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in "your" dreams ...
You do NOT have ANY intelligent response ...
so you resort to the libTARDS stand by ...
... obscenity!
I use obscenity to keep from resorting to words like conservaTARDS, so blow me, then get on top
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83798 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I use obscenity to keep from resorting to words like conservaTARDS, so blow me, then get on top
Not a sign
of a
brain in sight ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83800 Mar 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
We all have to give Obama credit for one thing. He sure can fool the "low information voters." With their tongues hanging out panting for more. You would think he was making mad passionate love to them.
And they ridicule Fox viewers....
Go Syl :)
Slam 'em ...
like they've done US!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83801 Mar 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to tell them ... BEND OVER !!!!!
They're already trained !!!!!
;0)

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83802 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The "thrill" is gone ...
u bore me ...
... and NOT with a drill ...
So don't EVEN start with your obscenities ...!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f6gDeGdQ3rMXX
The thrill is gone? post menopausal, heh? Explains the bitchiness. Still, wait til you get a load of me
"...the bombs bursting in air..."

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83803 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a sign
of a
brain in sight ...
so I'm GOP material??
..and you say I'm UNCLEAR

Hot C's on the main line, tell him what you want

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83804 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;0)
so his anal sex jokes are funny because hes a conservaTARD...I see how you are now. Fine, I'll wear my Nixon mask
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83805 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
The thrill is gone? post menopausal, heh? Explains the bitchiness. Still, wait til you get a load of me
"...the bombs bursting in air..."
THAT thrill is there :)

You bore me ...
that lil thrill IS gone ...
Since it's so EASY to make you
lQQK
dumber
than a box of rocks ...
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83806 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
so I'm GOP material??
..and you say I'm UNCLEAR
Hot C's on the main line, tell him what you want
for him to
"get lost" ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83807 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
so his anal sex jokes are funny because hes a conservaTARD...I see how you are now. Fine, I'll wear my Nixon mask
you wouldn't understand ...
its over your head ...

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83808 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT thrill is there :)
You bore me ...
that lil thrill IS gone ...
Since it's so EASY to make you
lQQK
dumber
than a box of rocks ...
;0)
i bore you but i still turn you on, so it's like we're married, like James and Mary, except I'm good looking... and hung like a donkey

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83809 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you wouldn't understand ...
its over your head ...
over my head? so you ARE on TOP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 2 min Foster 250
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min The Dude 131,851
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,153,104
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 3 min Rick in Kansas 10
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Ricky F 292,985
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 min Thinking 2,234
Sens. Leahy, Flake praise Obama's move on Cuba ... 8 min Doc Caliban 5
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 22 min Go Blue Forever 24
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 1 hr RADIO 6
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 4 hr Foster 31
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 8 hr Hooogle It 4
More from around the web