'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#80456 Feb 13, 2013
Here is some more facts for you to digest....

Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what? Great place for Libs...

Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?

Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.

Only 221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has the strictest “gun laws” in the entire US.

President: Barack Hussein Obama

Illinois State Senator: Dick Durbin

Illinois House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.

Illinois Governor: Pat Quinn

State of Illinois House leader: Mike Madigan

State of Illinois Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)

City of Chicago Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

The Leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago.

Of course, they're all blaming each other.

Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

Chicago school system rated Number 1 of the worst in the country.

State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.

And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???

George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house.

Of course he was replaced by Rob Blagojevich who is...that's right, also in the big house.

And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.

The Land of Lincoln, where our former Governors make our license plates!

But you know what?

As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.

You just gotta love Illinois

Ah, my old turf! Some things never change!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80457 Feb 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
I ask GOD every night to help me deal with people who are blinded to the truth, to the facts and that they will wake up soon.
Although, are we too late to save America from the "Second Coming (Obama) of Hitler." Are we??
I want to thank the posters on here who actually see what is happening to America and the patriotism they exhibit and their unending love for America.
GOD Bless America and GOD Bless you.
You are nothing but the American Taliban wanting to overthrow our President by any means and install some type of religious rule over the majority. You posted that all gun crimes were on the rise. Talk about facts. I posted the website showing the Federal numbers proving you lie.
http://factcheck.org/2012/12/gun-rhetoric-vs-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80458 Feb 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but the American Taliban wanting to overthrow our President by any means and install some type of religious rule over the majority. You posted that all gun crimes were on the rise. Talk about facts. I posted the website showing the Federal numbers proving you lie.
Did you read Post # 80456 yet ...???... ;0)
Chicago has ZERO tolerance for guns!

Zero Tolerance
Political correctness displaces common sense
http://www.akdart.com/zero.html

GET RID of political correctness!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80459 Feb 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
Only 221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has the strictest “gun laws” in the entire US.
Of course he was replaced by Rob Blagojevich who is...that's right, also in the big house.
And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
But you know what?
As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
GREAT post Jay!
Sorry about your hometown :(
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80462 Feb 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
But you know what?
Chicago Mafia!!!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80463 Feb 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but the American Taliban wanting to overthrow our President by any means and install some type of religious rule over the majority. You posted that all gun crimes were on the rise. Talk about facts. I posted the website showing the Federal numbers proving you lie.
...and you are...Obama zombie follower ...

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...what does it mean,
Y~~~O~~~U fool?????
sooo

Hyden, KY

#80464 Feb 13, 2013
whats next? all the states go broke then what?
Jay

Paris, TN

#80465 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT post Jay!
Sorry about your hometown :(

Actually AL, in the good ole days, Chicago was our stomping grounds. If you know where to go, there is some fabulous nightlife and entertainment. I did not live in it, but a city near it. Illinois is my home state, something I haven't probably said before, but I know all about it, I know about the liberalism, I know about the undocumented immigrants (LOL) illegal aliens is what they are. I know about the schools, crime, gun runner's, gang bangers, how easy it is for teenagers to get guns, taxes -(the one reason retirees move south). I know about the crooked politicians, the crooked unions, and the ways of the people who live there. Nobody can tell me about Northern Illinois I don't already know.

A town, chuck full of history and pride, is now over-run by the foreign element who wants to change things the way it was in their country. Liberalism nearly caused the bankruptcy of a town, where the city laid off numbers of city workers because they were doling out too much in welfare and free medical that they couldn't keep pace with it. I believe they are coming out of it now, but that is why the average home owner in a small 3 bedroom will pay up to or thereabouts $5000.00 in home owner taxes. Another reason retirees move south.

It's a given, that when your town becomes over-run with unskilled people who immediately apply for welfare benefits and jobs are scarce, your town will deteriorate because more will come. I don't give a rats what Obama says, or anyone else, the best way to bankrupt your city is to encourage the kind of element that feeds off the work force. Been there, done it, seen it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80466 Feb 13, 2013
sooo wrote:
whats next? all the states go broke then what?
Get ya head out of the SAND
and help TURN this Country around!

GET RID of the 0!#1 Priority!
Jay

Paris, TN

#80467 Feb 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago Mafia!!!!!
Exactly. There is and always will be that in Chi-town!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80468 Feb 13, 2013
obama is a traitor to the US - GOOGLED
About 4,350,000 results (0.28 seconds) <<---<<<

http://www.google.com/search...

"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject."
– Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)

OBAMA/PANETTA CONTINUE TO DISRESPECT THE US MILITARY
Posted on February 13, 2013

THE LONG LIST OF PISS POOR CHOICES BY OBAMA
Posted on February 12, 2013

Consider this:“Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.’ Obama 2008.
http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/category/ob...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80470 Feb 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually AL, in the good ole days, Chicago was our stomping grounds. If you know where to go, there is some fabulous nightlife and entertainment. I did not live in it, but a city near it. Illinois is my home state, something I haven't probably said before, but I know all about it, I know about the liberalism, I know about the undocumented immigrants (LOL) illegal aliens is what they are. I know about the schools, crime, gun runner's, gang bangers, how easy it is for teenagers to get guns, taxes -(the one reason retirees move south). I know about the crooked politicians, the crooked unions, and the ways of the people who live there. Nobody can tell me about Northern Illinois I don't already know.
A town, chuck full of history and pride, is now over-run by the foreign element who wants to change things the way it was in their country. Liberalism nearly caused the bankruptcy of a town, where the city laid off numbers of city workers because they were doling out too much in welfare and free medical that they couldn't keep pace with it. I believe they are coming out of it now, but that is why the average home owner in a small 3 bedroom will pay up to or thereabouts $5000.00 in home owner taxes. Another reason retirees move south.
It's a given, that when your town becomes over-run with unskilled people who immediately apply for welfare benefits and jobs are scarce, your town will deteriorate because more will come. I don't give a rats what Obama says, or anyone else, the best way to bankrupt your city is to encourage the kind of element that feeds off the work force. Been there, done it, seen it.
I'm sure you know a lot about it, and have lots of GREAT memories from it. I've been there, but as a tourist, not living there.

Read enough about it, tho, to understand the workings of it.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#80471 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If an "American" is overseas plotting to kill Americans..... I'm completely ok with a Drone sending a missile straight down their throat.
You consider those people true Americans?? You all need to get your heads out if your asses.
Those people are a lot like you republican Teabaggers..... Very Unamerican!!
And what about the Ft. Hood shooter?
was he an example of "work place violence" or a radicalized American/Muslim Terrorist?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80472 Feb 13, 2013
Anymore when I travel, it's to the South. People, in general are MORE friendly :) I don't even like to go any farther North than KY line. Used to travel to IN quite a bit, anymore it just gives me a headache thinking about it.

Lived in Indy(the other windy city) 5 years ... Ok then ...
YUCK now!

Some of the smaller towns are still GREAT!
Moorsville, Bedford, some of those. Well, was last time I was thru there, about 5 years ago.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80473 Feb 13, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
repukes and fauxbox lemmings...you disgusting pukes are no better than the taliban and are a disgrace to most Americans. Go fix you some tea and watch your randpaul videos..You are all a bunch of scrotums..
Nugent: GOP 'Has Lost Their Scrotum'
http://nation.foxnews.com/ted-nugent/2013/02/...
Inviting Nugent brings disgrace to entire House of Representatives
There’s already one turd in the punch bowl: Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) has invited Ted Nugent to attend as his guest.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/152-unc...
TEA PARTIES are for little girls and their imaginary friends....and for loser repukes.
HILLARY 2016
you are one ignorant sodolib,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80474 Feb 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Ted and you are against the Constitution and America. America is governed by law and rules put in place by elected leaders. You and Ted want to do away with our freely elected leaders and rule of law because they along with the majority of voters do not agree with you. You are a new movement against free elections and majority rule. Yours and Ted's ideas have been rejected by American voters, so the only thing left is to provoke and call for an unlawful take over of the office of POTUS. You are the new American Taliban movement.
all you want to do is molest chickens with your brother wtf,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80475 Feb 13, 2013
four score and seven joints ago, all these libs inhaled, for a better vision, within their own heads, they shared a common delusion, brought forth by cannabis, set forth in paper, rolled in a manner for inhaling, they set forth on a journey into the land of mental disney, they saw things in their own minds, and ignored reality until it hit them, but it was too late, and in a manner of unity they all exclaimed 'BAAAAAAAAAAA'
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80476 Feb 13, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Only 33.5 Million Watch Obama's SOTU Address, Lowest Since 2000
By Noel Sheppard | February 13, 2013 | 19:07
he media are predictably gushing and fawning over Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday, but far fewer Americans watched him speak than did last year.
In fact, this is the lowest viewership of a SOTU address since Obama took office.
According to Nielsen, 33.5 million people watched the address Tuesday evening.
This was down 11.3 percent from the almost 38 million that watched in 2012, and down a staggering 36 percent from the over 52 million that watched his first address in 2009.
Tuesday's viewership also ranked amongst the lowest since Nielsen began tracking these addresses in 1993.
Only Bill Clinton's 2000 address garnered fewer viewers
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Yippee!
Like President Starky used to say!
It's getting BETTER :)
Jay

Paris, TN

#80477 Feb 13, 2013
Obama's flamboyant speech was nothing but pipe dreams. It's something we all like to hear; how wonderful things are going to be, and all the wonderful events that will take place.....all the happy people, all the wonderful jobs we will create when everyone makes $9.00 an hour in minimum wage. ha-ha. We all want these wonderful things, and Obama knows this is what we want to hear. But if you believe it, you live in the pipe dream world, because none of or very little of it will be possible. In the first place, what use to be part time work was 36-hours a week. That has been whittled down to 29-30 hours a week. Go ahead and force the business owner to pay his workers $9.00 an hour plus health insurance and you will not only force closings, but layoffs and hours cut to what it takes for this merchant to run his business with a minimum workforce.

Obama's flowery verbiage sucked in a lot of people, who should understand if Obama is good at anything it's ability to sell you a watch he will call gold, but will be gold plated. Even that stuff wears off in time.

His speech to me was filled with BS, things he said four years ago, and lots of pomp and ceremony.

Buy it at your own risk!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80478 Feb 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. There is and always will be that in Chi-town!
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 8 min antenao 8,469
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min It aint necessari... 127,564
White Power reestablished with Ferguson Klavern... 19 min Bama Yankee 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 19 min Responsibility 4,650
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min -Dont Panic- 283,330
NYT Discovers Ukraine's Neo-Nazis at War 29 min PRO RUSSIA I SRBJIA 13
The Reasons Why 47 min Mark 10
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 55 min Chicopee 94
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 2 hr Just a thought 18
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 2 hr Foster 12