'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,321 - 71,340 of 151,092 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79904 Feb 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is no God, I agree.
But I don't give a shit if he is Christian.
Of course you don't because HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!
He is one of you..........
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79905 Feb 10, 2013
Obama is not liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told Ashley Judd will vote in the interest of Kentuckians.
(Mitch "Wall Street" and "K Street" McConnell) continues to vote in the interest of the wealthiest top 0.1% percentile WHO OWN HIM!
Mitch McConnell and Harry Reid are BOTH prostitutes.
She will not vote in my interest or many other Kentuckians.
If Judd is elected and after seeing how Obama was elected, this is possible. Yet, don't you think if you had a person with a third grade education, modicum of reading the news/disecting the bias and using logic as in what GOD gave you, they could do a much better job than either of the above mentioned names.....alot better.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79906 Feb 10, 2013
Was Chief Justice John Roberts Blackmailed To Support ObamaCare?

Many of us have questioned what causedRoberts to switch his vote on ObamaCare at the last minute, as repo..., and doing so, so late that the Conservative Justices were forced to rewrite their majority opinion to be minority dissent. These facts may answer that question.

In 2000 Justice Roberts and his wife Jane adopted two children. Initially it was apparent that the adoptions were "from a Latin American country", but over time it has become apparent that the adopted children were not Latin American, but were Irish. Why this matters will become evident.

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...
TWA

London, KY

#79907 Feb 10, 2013
id vote for obama before i would ashley dudd
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79908 Feb 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No ones mentioned her running but you all.... I was just making you tools go into panic mode.
Karl Rove is already doing attack ads..... But we already know how credible that idiots is.
Is he going to claim ol Mitch the winner against Ashley Judd even if she doesn't run??
Guess you all understand that's why we call you all unstable nitwits.
Has this ever happened before?? A party in such a panic that they start attack ads before someone even announces they are going to run for office??
It's amazing how scared you people are taught to be
Koolaid drinking sheep. Heh
I believe one of the other poster asked you for a political resume' on Mrs. Judd or is it Ms. Judd, anyway, how about it?

I noticed that the libs waste no time in always requesting a site or reference whenever the conservatives offer info but when they receive it, they deny it or yell LIAR.

Lets see what you have.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79909 Feb 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
These were for you Z ...
Operation Clover Leaf
Operation Red Sky
Operation Rain Dance
Thank you A/L...
<3
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79915 Feb 10, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know if Lennon was or wasn't a druggie? You don't!
Besides I didn't deny that he did partake in recreational drug use!
Merely pointing out your stupidity in making such a statement without
first hand knowledge, like all the unsubstantiated babble you excrete!
You're only impressive because of your lack of academia.
Mr.Hand!
You are every mans fool, I'm sorry you represent my gender, perhaps that long sought after sex change you so clearly desire may soon become your reality! Then you can live in bliss!BAAAAAAAAAA
He was on something, did you get a good look at Yoko?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79918 Feb 10, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
There will never be a trial because Obama is doing everything Bush/Cheney did.
Even the Bush Senoir Citizen Prescription Drugs bills of 2003 and 2006, Obama used the same template with Obamacare.
ALL AMERICAN SENOIRS ARE STILL PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR MEDICINES IN THE WORLD.
Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/egle8 June 30
(Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.
The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.
``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
The lawsuit is related to an alleged NSA program to record and store data on calls placed by subscribers. More than 30 suits have been filed over claims that the carriers, the three biggest U.S. telephone companies, violated the privacy rights of their customers by cooperating with the NSA in an effort to track alleged terrorists.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
-------
VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...
I keep seeing the repetitious "Obama is repeating everything Bush/Cheney did" so, does impeachment apply to Obama since he is in office NOW?

or

Was the phrase "lets blame it on Bush" getting too over use as in the over used excuse "race card."
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79921 Feb 10, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know if Lennon was or wasn't a druggie? You don't!
Besides I didn't deny that he did partake in recreational drug use!
Merely pointing out your stupidity in making such a statement without
first hand knowledge, like all the unsubstantiated babble you excrete!
You're only impressive because of your lack of academia.
Mr.Hand!
You are every mans fool, I'm sorry you represent my gender, perhaps that long sought after sex change you so clearly desire may soon become your reality! Then you can live in bliss!BAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL, you really entertain me with your lack of logic and grabbing straws approach, you telling me I don't know that Lennon was a druggie, and you don't even know me, while at the same time telling me he did drugs, LOLOL,

logic is babble? LOL again, you libs can't take logic, you redirect to the messenger (ad hominem), you equivicate your words which reveals your agenda (lack of logic), most of you libs suffer from false dilemma, that is one of the reasons you make no sense atall, lol

and, as far as my lack of academia, this is so hilarious I can't quit laughing about it, without even knowing you I know that I have thousands of more hours of formal education - way beyond Ph.d than either you or anybody you know has, and I know this irritates you to no end that I am in academia and did not bow to the borg collective conscience of academic liberalism, in effect, I am the burr in the side of academic liberalism, so, one more time,(sorry, can't resist) BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how does it feel knowing a right winger is teaching adults - and getting paid to do so, BAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79923 Feb 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Summer Breeze - Seals & Croft #1 Hit(1972)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MsW8rXPcnM0XX
greatest song of the 70s, along with Ted Nugents Fred Bear and Lynnard Skynnards Free Bird
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79925 Feb 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a song I enjoy alot. Have you noticed they donot make good songs anymore. Some but very few as they did in 60s/70's/80s.
Nothing LIKE they used to!
I'm so HAPPY to have been growing up then ...:)

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#79929 Feb 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
greatest song of the 70s, along with Ted Nugents Fred Bear and Lynnard Skynnards Free Bird
OMG! It's "Lynyrd Skynyrd" professor, guess that's not in spell check huh? lmao!

Teaching adults what? Pop culture? Rock Songs of the 70's for 200 Alex
BAAAAAAAAA

Brush mountain Ky

#79930 Feb 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, you really entertain me with your lack of logic and grabbing straws approach, you telling me I don't know that Lennon was a druggie, and you don't even know me, while at the same time telling me he did drugs, LOLOL,
logic is babble? LOL again, you libs can't take logic, you redirect to the messenger (ad hominem), you equivicate your words which reveals your agenda (lack of logic), most of you libs suffer from false dilemma, that is one of the reasons you make no sense atall, lol
and, as far as my lack of academia, this is so hilarious I can't quit laughing about it, without even knowing you I know that I have thousands of more hours of formal education - way beyond Ph.d than either you or anybody you know has, and I know this irritates you to no end that I am in academia and did not bow to the borg collective conscience of academic liberalism, in effect, I am the burr in the side of academic liberalism, so, one more time,(sorry, can't resist) BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
how does it feel knowing a right winger is teaching adults - and getting paid to do so, BAAAAAAAA
Perhaps, if you really had a top notch education, you could teach rational thought and not think you're a burr, just a lowly burr! BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brush mountain Ky

#79931 Feb 10, 2013
Goodnight, professor Burr! OMG!
The last bastion of conservative hope, is in the fixed bayonet of professor Burr.....charge!!!!!!!!

Forward ye merry soldier, FORWARD!
Uncle Tab

United States

#79933 Feb 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe one of the other poster asked you for a political resume' on Mrs. Judd or is it Ms. Judd, anyway, how about it?
I noticed that the libs waste no time in always requesting a site or reference whenever the conservatives offer info but when they receive it, they deny it or yell LIAR.
Lets see what you have.
You have confirmation she's running for office??

Did you get this info from the false gun grab website??

You all aren't very bright.

But think of it this way...... Someone with NO political background can take out turtleman just because of how much damage him and his (your) party is doing to this country.

The party of no is falling apart.
Uncle Tab

United States

#79935 Feb 10, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first mistake/or Lie: "No ones mentioned her running but you all" ~WRONG!~
Secondly: You seem concerned about "nothing" to try and mislead anyone into thinking she has not mentioned running for office herself. http://ashleyjudd.com/
http://www.whas11.com/news/politics/Will-Ashl...
We drink many things here in Eastern Ky. Kool Aid doesn't make the short list http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-i0fQ2lgmMIXX
These links say she IS running??

Who's misleading who?

Please try and keep up Koolaid

Eastern Ky? No koolaid....... Meth!:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79936 Feb 10, 2013
THE GROWING CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA
What constitutional experts say about high crimes, misdemeanors

It’s not a question yet being asked or debated in the Big Media. But it is a question being addressed by some members of Congress, by an increasing number of pundits by activists on the left and the right – and for more than one or two alleged constitutional offenses.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...

Something to DREAM about ... ;0)
Night ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79937 Feb 10, 2013
OPEDNEWS
----Progressive-----TOUGH----- -Liberal---------

Hedges v. Obama: Did the Bill of Rights die today?
By Jill (Julia) Dalton

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Hedges-v-Oba...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79940 Feb 10, 2013
ANOTHER THEORY ABOUT OBAMA'S DOMESTIC ARMY
Exclusive: Joseph Farah urges Americans to awaken from their slumber

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/another-theory-abo...

nite ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79941 Feb 10, 2013
Just one more ... ;0)

“Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia,” Guandolo told interviewer and radio host Tom Trento.

“That fact alone is not what is most disturbing,” Guandolo continued.“His conversion to Islam was the culmination of a counterintelligence operation against him to recruit him. The fact that foreign intelligence service operatives recruited Mr. Brennan when he was in a very sensitive and senior U.S. government position in a foreign country means that he either a traitor …[or] he has the inability to discern and understand how to walk in those kinds of environments, which makes him completely unfit to the be the director of Central Intelligence.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/shock-claim-obama-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 8 min Cat74 15
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 8 min Toby 1,541
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min woodtick57 255,818
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min THE DEVIL 1,099,779
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Subduction Zone 115,086
Obama Wants New ISIS War Plan ASAP 14 min bottlecap 18
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 16 min Muslim in the Whi... 1,807
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Who 1,319
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••