'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,533)

Showing posts 70,641 - 70,660 of139,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How many did Nixon kill Stupid?
none! Remember the Paris Peace talks and Vietnamization.
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I can forget Nixon, he didn't sign the Tonkin resolution!
Flawed intel my ass, it was all BS!
You mean like WMD in Iraq?

----------

Rumsfeld's Roadmap to Propaganda

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB177...

Declassification in Reverse
The U.S. Intelligence Community's Secret Historical Document Reclassification Program
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB179...

Senate committee: Bush knew Iraq claims weren't true
June 5, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/55f74x
WASHINGTON — President Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and other top officials promoted the invasion of Iraq with public statements that weren't supported by intelligence or that concealed differences among intelligence agencies, the Senate Intelligence Committee said on Thursday in a report that was delayed by bitter partisan infighting.
A second report found that a special office set up under then-secretary of defense Donald H. Rumsfeld conducted "sensitive intelligence activities" that were inappropriate "without the knowledge of the Intelligence Community or the State Department." That report revealed that Pentagon counterintelligence officials suspected that Iran might have tried to use the group to influence administration policymakers.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/244/story/39963.ht...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Interesting *****

January 6, 2013 by 2012thebigpicture
Vermont to Require NON-Gun Owners to Pay a Fine?

HOW ABOUT VERMONT?… register “non-gun-owners” and require them to pay a $500 fee to the state.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack has read the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, as well as Vermont ‘s own Constitution very carefully, and his strict interpretation of these documents is popping some eyeballs in New England and elsewhere.

Maslack recently proposed a bill to register “non-gun-owners” and require them to pay a $500 fee to the state. Thus Vermont would become the first state to require a permit for the luxury of going about unarmed and assess a fee of $500 for the privilege of not owning a gun.

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/0...

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

The one with the vendetta.

Iran Forum
ILoveitHere

Since: Jun 12
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse| Judged |#37625Wednesday Jan 23

Judged:111
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is they who are cornering the world's sympathies , thanks to their full control on western media.
the aggressors are being painted as "sufferers" and the sufferers as aggressors!!
And it is happening right before our eyes and in this "information age"
Strange but true!!
I understand you and I agree with you but people are awakening to this everywhere, in droves. It is only a matter of unnecessary time now. I am in America, there is virtually no mention of Palestine on my television, yet I am enlightened. Any unbiased or compassionate person could be also. Social media does go a long way. Spreading the truth is the only answer.

My son came home one day last year (6th grade) and asked me what Viva Palestina meant. He told me there was a beautiful girl at school who always wore a hooded sweatshirt with those words on it. That little girl helped me teach my son the true history of Palestine and the oppression and devastation happening there today.
-If you think about it, it's quite likely many others wondered and asked about that Viva Palestina hooded sweatshirt, in an American classroom. Perhaps other children went home and told their parents about it as well.

Just this evening I attended a lecture @ Hunter college in NYC given by Harry Fear, a brilliant journalist/documentary maker. So there are voices and they are being heard. I think live feed, videos and docs are the most credible and substantial way to get the truth across. Seeing it for yourself, the injustice, is very powerful.

Be well and forget those who turn their backs and distort the facts. We know the truth.

ILoveitHere

Since: Jun 12
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#37639Thursday Jan 24

w wman uk wrote:
The fact of the matter which most people seemed to move away from is how dangerous islam is. Islam is not a religion, it is a political ideology. The world has moved on. Islam is stuck in the same mind frame since its foundation!! All religions can and have caused wars. But as I said, most religions have moved on. Even the Catholic church now accepts evolution. In Islam nothing can be questions. Islam is full of hate. You know the muslims can quote you texts of the earlier written parts of the Koran of peace and love... it insists on seperation, conversion and death to all non believers. The Koran also says that a good Muslim will not kill an innocent, You know what they mean by this? Anyone who is not a Muslim is not innocent. So, it is fine to kill anyone that is not a Muslim because it is not a sin and actually encouraged. Do not let them deceive you. If the world is to move on and get past the next 100 years before we destroy our self then we need to put religion in its place. History!!!

ILoveitHere
I have to to tell you, I know many Muslims and I've never heard a single one utter anything about killing anyone who didn't practice the Islamic faith. Ever. I have never heard killing or violence encouraged, and some of my very closest friends (Pakistani/ Muslim) forbid their child from playing with guns or watching anything remotely violent. So try to understand how crazy you sound, telling me that my friends aren't peaceful people. You are one of those people who think all Muslims are terrorists. Do you teach your children to fear and hate Islam? I truly hope not. If you tell me where your family is from/ what religion you practice, I can surely tell you some hateful things which have been done or said by them throughout history!

Realize that it is you who is really being hateful. Learn tolerance, accept others and accept their beliefs. You and your faith are no more righteous than anyone else's.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/iran/TB2GI1T...
Glass House

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

This war is not about religion, it is not about terroism, it is MONEY and POWER. The government is using all this stuff to keep us from seeing the Truth of what is really going on in this country. Go to You Tube and watch "9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out" I have worked for a demolition company and after watching this it not only confirmed what I thought all along but it shows who is really in power here. Now I know why Obama wants to have security guards for life. If he doesn't go along with them he will be the President Kennedy. Don't get your news from CNN, Fox, CBS, ABC, etc. They are owned by the very corporations that own this country. Use common sense when watching it. I am an ironworker, I know that a plane hitting the top of a building would not have destroyed the bottom. I have watched them come down with dynamite, regulare dynamite does not produce the heat. Look at how much money John Silverstein made from the just the twin towers not including what he made for building 7 which the news didn't even cover. For a few million dollars he made 7 Billion. Watch the video, you will be in shock. Watch it ALL.
GP org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
WHY is it all the conspiracy nuts on here are Repubs? 9/11ers, Birthers, Chemtrailers, Sandy Hookers. Why so much mental illness of this type among Repubs?
LOL

There are Millions and Millions of Fox News viewers who still think the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster and Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.

Fox News also had them believing Romney was going to win by a Landslide over Obama.

LOL

Beck inflated estimated ANWR oil production by nearly 7,000 percent
Summary: Glenn Beck falsely claimed that "drilling in ANWR alone would yield 100 million barrels a day." In fact, according to Energy Department researchers, if the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge is opened for drilling for oil in 2008, the estimated peak production would yield, at most, 1.45 million barrels a day in 2028. http://mediamatters.org/items/200806180007

Debunking Glenn Beck & Anti Ron Paul Propaganda
http://tinyurl.com/y47ofee
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

GOP Sen. Lindsay Graham: Birthers Are Crazy, Beck is A Cynic
October 1, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yefwbpu
Sen. Lindsey Graham,(R-SC) divested himself of the trappings of the extreme right wing of his party on Thursday, calling the popular Fox News host Glenn Beck a "cynic" and birthers "crazy."

Graham was speaking before The Atlantic's First Draft of History conference.

"So I'm here to tell you that those who think the president was born somewhere other than Hawaii are crazy. He's not a Muslim. He's a good man
http://snafu-ed.blogspot.com/2009/10/gop-sen-...

Glenn Beck EXPOSED - Crying On Cue Using Vicks under His Eyes.
http://tinyurl.com/23ztgc6
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>none! Remember the Paris Peace talks and Vietnamization.
Nixon killed more than all combined stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Interesting *****
January 6, 2013 by 2012thebigpicture
Vermont to Require NON-Gun Owners to Pay a Fine?
HOW ABOUT VERMONT?… register “non-gun-owners” and require them to pay a $500 fee to the state.
Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack has read the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, as well as Vermont ‘s own Constitution very carefully, and his strict interpretation of these documents is popping some eyeballs in New England and elsewhere.
Maslack recently proposed a bill to register “non-gun-owners” and require them to pay a $500 fee to the state. Thus Vermont would become the first state to require a permit for the luxury of going about unarmed and assess a fee of $500 for the privilege of not owning a gun.
http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/0...
Stupid Bill went in the trash.
What

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Oh it's true,Hell they done it on national television in front of millions of viewers,Didn't you watch the debates???
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

One:the Palestinian people are good people fooled by the terrorists.The Ha mas should be expelled.Then a decent gov`t take over.Or,they should all join the Israel lands and people,with their own representationin gov`t for the peace and good of that area.

two;regardless of the ones FOR drilling or against,in Alaska,it would be input into the production of the U.S. and offset out foreign need to buy fuel.Everone has their own viewpoint.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
One:the Palestinian people are good people fooled by the terrorists.The Ha mas should be expelled.Then a decent gov`t take over.Or,they should all join the Israel lands and people,with their own representationin gov`t for the peace and good of that area.
two;regardless of the ones FOR drilling or against,in Alaska,it would be input into the production of the U.S. and offset out foreign need to buy fuel.Everone has their own viewpoint.
One Hamas was elected by the people Stupid.

Two American Oil Production is at an all time high.

Your opinion is uninformed and ignorant, as usual.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Who cares who elected them?They are terrorists?Dispense with them!!

Again,the oil production is on private land by private companies,the gov`t land is restricted!Obama is the cause ,along with the ones that follow him,of not allowing leases on the gov`t land to cut off our need to buy oil and to give jobs to the unemployed.He must be in control and what he thinks is his only way.(needs-- be not considered)

Ever use your head to think and reason?Or,is this impossible?There are others ways to do things ,you know!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Still can not think,can you?
GOP told you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Who cares who elected them?They are terrorists?Dispense with them!!
Again,the oil production is on private land by private companies,the gov`t land is restricted!Obama is the cause ,along with the ones that follow him,of not allowing leases on the gov`t land to cut off our need to buy oil and to give jobs to the unemployed.He must be in control and what he thinks is his only way.(needs-- be not considered)
Ever use your head to think and reason?Or,is this impossible?There are others ways to do things ,you know!
Your post is intelligent and to the point. However, just look at the reply from 'wtf'. I have been reporting his abuse of the forum. If enough report him, we might have some room for healthy mature debate.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Still can not think,can you?
He's an idiot. You just have to treat him that way.
GP org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
Oh it's true,Hell they done it on national television in front of millions of viewers,Didn't you watch the debates???
Of course the Debates are rigged and phony.

Both sides like it that way.

Divide and Conquer our ignorant masses.

--------

No Debate: How the Republican and Democratic Parties Secretly Control the Presidential Debates / http://tinyurl.com/4q5vf8 / October 2, 2008
The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed, secret contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. We speak to Open Debates founder and executive director George Farah.
Whats missing however is any concern about the fairness of the very structure of the debate. The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. But the contract remains secret and the Commission on Presidential Debates, a private corporation created by the two major parties, has refused to release the contract to the public.
Open Debates is a non-profit committed to democratizing the presidential debate process. Last month Open Debates and nine other pro-democracy groups called on the Commission to make the contract public.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/2/no_deba...
GOP told you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

We need to rid ourselves of such as 'wtf'. Placating has not helped. 'report abuse'.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Thanks TOFY,now I am a Repub.or vote both ways when it seems the better person,but the list provided,seems we all have benefited from most,yet some as always,get a little too ambitious.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes R...heart palpitations, allergies, flu like symptoms, antibiotics not working, blood in the urine, eye problems, insomnia, lung disease, short term memory loss, and so many other symptoms ..
University were I'm going, doctors can't explain so many illness ...
My cardiologist can't explain my heart palpitations, getting 2 different kind of medications and there is no reason for it. I have very clean arteries ...very healthy heart muscle. Heart rate sometimes over 160 which is not normal.
Around my friend's house dead bees...don't remember last time we seen ladybug ...black widow spiders inside people's homes. Echo system it's screwed up...
This is really bad and it's getting worse with heavy spraying daily...it's always before the rain...
I wonder if this also involves the libs plan to stop people from growing their own crops. If this Admin. can control the food intake of people, they can control the people.

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Thanks TOFY,now I am a Repub.or vote both ways when it seems the better person,but the list provided,seems we all have benefited from most,yet some as always,get a little too ambitious.
Yes whitehair, as bad as politics are. This Nation has the best form of government ever devised, and the world it self could not function without our economy, so no one would benefit from our destruction. I know that certain extremist would relish that, if it were to happen. But neither democrats nor republicans want bad things for this country we just disagree on the course we should use.
I think that's a pretty healthy approach, but you are correct about ambition and overreach. They're people who just crave power always have been!
I love this country whitehair, and I love people. I think diversity
is good thing and should be embraced, no one can stand alone, it's strange but when a disaster hits...it doesn't seem to matter about your neighbors politics or ethnicity, we all just come together and help one another. As it should be!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,641 - 70,660 of139,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••