'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,781 - 69,800 of 149,929 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you in the Service then?
You missed out!
Especially being where I've seen you're from.
I won't BREATHE a word =)
Military, yes. The only thing I missed out on was a bad reputation in Casey County, Ky.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. LOL!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.

Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.

Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
In five years we may look back and laugh or....
.........we might be too busy reloading.
I hope they hang all you silly ass bastards for Treason.
I think you can find that in the Constitution. You know we have got to go by what it said. If not I'm sure the MAJORITY would vote for an Amendment.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Fox..thats not news. It's Republicunt spin. When Bill the Lufa says "no spin", he knows you drones will just nod and follow. That network has its hooks so far back in your mouths, youll never be able to release...
Tell me how FOX is bad when for more than 50 years they did not exist...ABC, CBS, NBC was THE news and ONLY network news in the USA...

Fox has been attacked by National Lame Stream Media since they became #1 Cable news network.

With all that competition you would think they drown out one competitor without enlisting brain dead Zombies like YOU!

FOX News covers the stories the LSM black out! That's why America LOVES FOX!

LMS keeps feeding the SHEEPLE Strawman attacks...and you chew and chew and chew!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Rand Paul Brutalizes Hillary Clinton:‘Had I Been President’ I Would Have Fired You
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rand-paul-brutaliz...
"I" would have TOO!
Wouldn't have waited until now to do it either!
Would have done it when the LIES started pouring in!
On September 12 or 13!
The time span
Before her testimony
shows their CORRUPTNESS !!!
They have NO heart for this Country & Patriotic Americans!
Yeah ... Ha.
What does it MATTER!!!

Agree.

I have read more books on the War Between the States - Civil War than I can count. Between both armies Gen. Lee and Gen. Grant knew at all times where their millions of men were in the field and what was going on. And all they had was a courier on horseback to dispatch information.

I can see it now. Gen. Grant says, "Golly Gee, I didn't know that was happening!" I didn't read the dispatch when it came in to me. And Gen. Lee says, "Yah, me either, if you want to know you'll have to ask my 1st Lt. because nobody told me."

Come on, Hillary, you were in command of all this. Fess up, and quit tap-dancing around the questions. Who was at fault? Who did it? Who authorized it? Even General's Grant and Lee would know!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they hang all you silly ass bastards for Treason.
I think you can find that in the Constitution. You know we have got to go by what it said. If not I'm sure the MAJORITY would vote for an Amendment.
What you useful idiots don't realize, you are the enemies of the Constitution.
Should Be Good

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Looking forward to this
Senate Reform

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

We need to get all these crooked politicians out of office
nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.
Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.
Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
Why couldn't we have a real man leading this country......???

nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I wish that black immoral woman in the white house could be as moral as the former Republican one we used to have!

Don't ya'll agree??

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for your Service to Our Country! <3
Don't thank me, thank the generations before us that gave me the freedom to do so.
nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dick Cheney is part of a lobbying campaign to convince at least one Maryland state lawmaker to back marriage equality. Since leaving the Vice President's office, Cheney has been increasingly vocal in his support for same-sex marriage.
The former Republican Vice-President was said to be thrilled at the wedding of his lesbian daughter Mary to her long time partner Heather Poe.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right.
I know that area well.
PLUS a lot of those people!
They don't call it "Crazy County" for nothing!
Will go as far as to say, I have relatives from there.=)
"Crazy County", you know it well!!
Nite!!!
nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Children are just the most precious things ...aren't they?

Especially when they are raised by a Republicans !!!

nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Republicans dish it out but can't take it!

They say Obama is the evil one but in reality they are just the same! Thus, they are truly........

h y p o c r i t e s !!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right.
I know that area well.
PLUS a lot of those people!
They don't call it "Crazy County" for nothing!
Will go as far as to say, I have relatives from there.=)
Didn't know that! I have family from there too! We may be related! LMAO!!!! Has anyone heard of Yosemite?????
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Marijuana In Colorado Leads To Rethinking Of Laws
January 25, 2013 by Sam Rolley

Colorado voters opted to legalize marijuana, State lawmakers have deemed it necessary to come up with a plan to navigate the murky legal waters of how to police driving while stoned.

The pressure is on for lawmakers to come up with stoned driving laws, as research published following the passage of the Colorado pot legalization initiative indicates that 13 percent of fatal crashes in the State involved pot.

While the law regarding driving under the influence of alcohol is pretty clear, officials say that proving a person is heavily under the influence of pot is a little tricky. Lawmakers say they will set blood limits for pot intoxication at 5 nanograms of THC — pot’s active ingredient — per milliliter of blood.

Critics of the measure say it will lead to drivers who police claim simply smell like pot being hauled in and given blood tests unnecessarily. Unlike alcohol, there is no breath test to test for pot, so suspects will have their blood drawn and tested.

And then we have this stupidass:

SALEM, Ore.(UPI)— An Oregon lawmaker has proposed making it illegal to possess or distribute cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.

The bill, is sponsored by State Representative Mitch Greenlick of Portland.

Offenders of the bill would face maximum punishments of one year in prison, a $6,250 fine or both.
A legal product!!! Jail time?? What will they think of next? No, folks, we have not lost any freedoms.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

nutin but da truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn't we have a real man leading this country......???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cFMdK0TWtksXX
yea like Dubya???? or Reagon???? or Bush senior??? most of that debt belongs to them!!!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Marijuana In Colorado Leads To Rethinking Of Laws
January 25, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Colorado voters opted to legalize marijuana, State lawmakers have deemed it necessary to come up with a plan to navigate the murky legal waters of how to police driving while stoned.
The pressure is on for lawmakers to come up with stoned driving laws, as research published following the passage of the Colorado pot legalization initiative indicates that 13 percent of fatal crashes in the State involved pot.
While the law regarding driving under the influence of alcohol is pretty clear, officials say that proving a person is heavily under the influence of pot is a little tricky. Lawmakers say they will set blood limits for pot intoxication at 5 nanograms of THC — pot’s active ingredient — per milliliter of blood.
Critics of the measure say it will lead to drivers who police claim simply smell like pot being hauled in and given blood tests unnecessarily. Unlike alcohol, there is no breath test to test for pot, so suspects will have their blood drawn and tested.
And then we have this stupidass:
SALEM, Ore.(UPI)— An Oregon lawmaker has proposed making it illegal to possess or distribute cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.
The bill, is sponsored by State Representative Mitch Greenlick of Portland.
Offenders of the bill would face maximum punishments of one year in prison, a $6,250 fine or both.
A legal product!!! Jail time?? What will they think of next? No, folks, we have not lost any freedoms.
our congress needs to smoke a big fat doobie and then the uptight bastards could form a simbionic relationship with one another
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite.
Even though you won't see it, till later.
Extended the 'courtesy.'
nity nite A.L.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••