'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189747 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77516 Jan 25, 2013
In five years we may look back and laugh or....

.........we might be too busy reloading.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#77518 Jan 25, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
So you rather believe Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh and the Oil Companies instead of military Top Brass.
You bet your ass, spent 21 years in the military and bought the "T" shirt!
worse

Ashland, KY

#77519 Jan 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
*Libtard Denial Mode*
**ENGAGED**
Fingers have been inserted into auditory receptors...
No Habla Common Sense!
It's Fox..thats not news. It's Republicunt spin. When Bill the Lufa says "no spin", he knows you drones will just nod and follow. That network has its hooks so far back in your mouths, youll never be able to release...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77520 Jan 25, 2013
Did anyone noticed this about the inauguration?

There were 28 armed body guards around the Obamas as they walked down the street.

Two people had 28 weapons surrounding them to protect them but they want a ban on guns.

Why all the protection? What do they fear? Do they fear the criminals who are shaking in fear they may take their guns and take revenge on them?

No.

You are seeing "The Second Coming of Hitler" in full view. Wake up.

He and the other politicians will be armed to the fullest but they will not be able to sleep at night until the law biding American citizen is disarmed because they know what they have done to America and the law biding American citizens know too.
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

#77521 Jan 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Did anyone noticed this about the inauguration?
There were 28 armed body guards around the Obamas as they walked down the street.
Two people had 28 weapons surrounding them to protect them but they want a ban on guns.
Why all the protection? What do they fear? Do they fear the criminals who are shaking in fear they may take their guns and take revenge on them?
No.
You are seeing "The Second Coming of Hitler" in full view. Wake up.
He and the other politicians will be armed to the fullest but they will not be able to sleep at night until the law biding American citizen is disarmed because they know what they have done to America and the law biding American citizens know too.
you correct
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#77522 Jan 25, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you in the Service then?
You missed out!
Especially being where I've seen you're from.
I won't BREATHE a word =)
Military, yes. The only thing I missed out on was a bad reputation in Casey County, Ky.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. LOL!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77523 Jan 25, 2013
The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.

Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.

Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77524 Jan 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
In five years we may look back and laugh or....
.........we might be too busy reloading.
I hope they hang all you silly ass bastards for Treason.
I think you can find that in the Constitution. You know we have got to go by what it said. If not I'm sure the MAJORITY would vote for an Amendment.

Since: Dec 11

.

#77525 Jan 25, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Fox..thats not news. It's Republicunt spin. When Bill the Lufa says "no spin", he knows you drones will just nod and follow. That network has its hooks so far back in your mouths, youll never be able to release...
Tell me how FOX is bad when for more than 50 years they did not exist...ABC, CBS, NBC was THE news and ONLY network news in the USA...

Fox has been attacked by National Lame Stream Media since they became #1 Cable news network.

With all that competition you would think they drown out one competitor without enlisting brain dead Zombies like YOU!

FOX News covers the stories the LSM black out! That's why America LOVES FOX!

LMS keeps feeding the SHEEPLE Strawman attacks...and you chew and chew and chew!
Jay

Paris, TN

#77526 Jan 25, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Rand Paul Brutalizes Hillary Clinton:‘Had I Been President’ I Would Have Fired You
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rand-paul-brutaliz...
"I" would have TOO!
Wouldn't have waited until now to do it either!
Would have done it when the LIES started pouring in!
On September 12 or 13!
The time span
Before her testimony
shows their CORRUPTNESS !!!
They have NO heart for this Country & Patriotic Americans!
Yeah ... Ha.
What does it MATTER!!!
*********

Agree.

I have read more books on the War Between the States - Civil War than I can count. Between both armies Gen. Lee and Gen. Grant knew at all times where their millions of men were in the field and what was going on. And all they had was a courier on horseback to dispatch information.

I can see it now. Gen. Grant says, "Golly Gee, I didn't know that was happening!" I didn't read the dispatch when it came in to me. And Gen. Lee says, "Yah, me either, if you want to know you'll have to ask my 1st Lt. because nobody told me."

Come on, Hillary, you were in command of all this. Fess up, and quit tap-dancing around the questions. Who was at fault? Who did it? Who authorized it? Even General's Grant and Lee would know!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#77527 Jan 25, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they hang all you silly ass bastards for Treason.
I think you can find that in the Constitution. You know we have got to go by what it said. If not I'm sure the MAJORITY would vote for an Amendment.
What you useful idiots don't realize, you are the enemies of the Constitution.
Should Be Good

Simi Valley, CA

#77528 Jan 25, 2013
Looking forward to this
Senate Reform

Simi Valley, CA

#77530 Jan 25, 2013
We need to get all these crooked politicians out of office
nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

#77533 Jan 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.
Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.
Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
Why couldn't we have a real man leading this country......???

nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

#77534 Jan 25, 2013
I wish that black immoral woman in the white house could be as moral as the former Republican one we used to have!

Don't ya'll agree??

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#77535 Jan 25, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for your Service to Our Country! <3
Don't thank me, thank the generations before us that gave me the freedom to do so.
nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

#77536 Jan 25, 2013
Dick Cheney is part of a lobbying campaign to convince at least one Maryland state lawmaker to back marriage equality. Since leaving the Vice President's office, Cheney has been increasingly vocal in his support for same-sex marriage.
The former Republican Vice-President was said to be thrilled at the wedding of his lesbian daughter Mary to her long time partner Heather Poe.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#77537 Jan 25, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right.
I know that area well.
PLUS a lot of those people!
They don't call it "Crazy County" for nothing!
Will go as far as to say, I have relatives from there.=)
"Crazy County", you know it well!!
Nite!!!
nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

#77538 Jan 25, 2013
Children are just the most precious things ...aren't they?

Especially when they are raised by a Republicans !!!

nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

#77539 Jan 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.
Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.
Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
Republicans dish it out but can't take it!

They say Obama is the evil one but in reality they are just the same! Thus, they are truly........

h y p o c r i t e s !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... 4 min spocko 317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Liberals Lick Balls 1,261,924
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 6 min nhjeff 419
News State Department says it will turn over 5,000 p... 8 min SirPrize 11
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 10 min spocko 18
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump 11 min Lawrence Wolf 252
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min taletha 336,184
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 37 min wild child 38
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Rogue Scholar 05 194,332
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 53 min CZars_R_US 78
More from around the web