'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,561 - 69,580 of 146,362 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting! And in my line of thinking too.
I do NOT trust my doctors anymore.
I'm going to change and hopefully find a good Christian one, that took their Hippocratic OATH seriously! I do not trust the FDA either. It's untelling what kind of drugs they are CURING us with!
Ha!
So let me get this straight. Every last one of you Repubs that post on here are conspiracy nuts? Damn. Orson Wells would of had a field day with all your mass hysteria. What's that?????????? OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It's them..........
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a 'scary' thought
and I ain't afeered of nuttin
You mean other than Drs., drug companies and the FDA. And the government and Obama. Other then that you're not afeered.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

remember how the democrats ragged on the republicans about allowing folks to put their social security in the stock market, well looky what they have done folks, your 401 k is in the stock market and they lowered interest rates to the point the only way you can make money is invest in the stock market making it look like the economy nis doing better when in reality the dollar is worth 1/3 what it was before qe1,qe2,and qe3, but these leftwingwhackadoodles will tell you obozo is doing a wunnerful job, amazing the abject stoopidity of these so called leftwingwhackadoodles
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lets talk about conspiracy nuts the real ones the ones that try and tell you bush lied us into war and the ones that try and tell you america attacked itself on 911 and how bush spent all those trillions of dollars on wars that were unnessacary talk about delusional
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lets talk about how hillary told you yesterday what difference it makes just leave us alone we will tell you what happened sooner or later
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what...you can't explain SCIENCE to
SPACE CADET !!!!!
I didn't see Big Foot or UFO...but, up in CA sky people see huge, long and wide lines ...usually before the rain...
When I see UFO and BIG FOOT ...I'm going to let you know ...ok?
You people are experimenting on GLOBAL WARMING ...and weather manipulation ...why don't you talk to Al Gore ...maybe he can explain it to you...or ask Obama...on GLOBAL WARMING!
Those are called condensation vapor trails that planes have been making for the past 70 years of high altitude flight. If you can find a way a plane will not make them the military will pay you millions. The other puffy big things in the sky are called clouds. Now are you seeking help for your paranoid delusions?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

TWA wrote:
remember how the democrats ragged on the republicans about allowing folks to put their social security in the stock market, well looky what they have done folks, your 401 k is in the stock market and they lowered interest rates to the point the only way you can make money is invest in the stock market making it look like the economy nis doing better when in reality the dollar is worth 1/3 what it was before qe1,qe2,and qe3, but these leftwingwhackadoodles will tell you obozo is doing a wunnerful job, amazing the abject stoopidity of these so called leftwingwhackadoodles
And you forget the lost it took of 60% in two days during 2008?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Those are called condensation vapor trails that planes have been making for the past 70 years of high altitude flight. If you can find a way a plane will not make them the military will pay you millions. The other puffy big things in the sky are called clouds. Now are you seeking help for your paranoid delusions?
And one more thing on the wide lines and it rains the next day. The more moisture in the air the more dense and lasting a jet plane's vapor trail will be. The more moisture in the air the greater chance of rain. duh,,,,,
will u ever learn

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

It amazes me that so many robots, er citizens, can simply let the words and callousness of politicians covering their own asses pass with no questions asked and no consequences. Hilary Clinton asked why it mattered who killed the 4 Americans whether it be protesters or just a group of men walking by and deciding to kill someone that night. Seriously? OMG...does the family of these murdered men not have the right to know what happened right down to the finest of details? Do they not have the right to know why our government sent no help to those Americans in the 7 hours the government watched this terrorist act taking place in real-time? One of those victims was murdered in the 7th hour...as he waited for help from his country. It never came. They don't deserve answers? According to Hilary Clinton and the Obama administration these families do not deserve any answers.

What about the American citizens who have loved ones in that area of the world? Do they not deserve answers or do they just sit back and wait to be the next victim of terrorists or even their own government? What about other military personnel in those foreign places? Other Ambassadors? Do they not deserve a heads up as to the particulars of what happened in Benghazi?

How is it that 24 hours after finding out about affair we knew more details than we ever wanted to know but 4 months after Benghazi we still don't know the basic information. Hilary says it doesn't matter. Democrats support her in that statement 100%.

Never leave a man behind. NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND. 4 Americans were left behind to be tortured and murdered waiting on their country/government to help them and Hilary tells Americans and those victims families it doesn't really matter what group of people did this.

Wonder if Hilary would feel different if her daughter was in a foreign country representing the United States of America and terrorists struck? Would it matter then? I bet it would. I bet it would be the most important thing on earth to Hilary.
Take a look around America. These are the privileged 1%er's that are running the country. You YOU made it possible for them to be where they are and you make it possible for them to get away with no consequences for their action or inaction's.
Maybe if it is your child you will demand that Hilary and her ilk step up and do the right thing and stop playing politics with our lives and our childrens lives. Hilary has already started campaigning. She watched her boss campaign during his entire first term and I guess she sees how well it worked for him. She saw how Obama and the White House staff crawled away clean from the murder of Brian Terry when her boss declared Executive Privilege concerning the murder of Brian Terry.
Shhhhh...little sheepie, go back to sleepy.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And one more thing on the wide lines and it rains the next day. The more moisture in the air the more dense and lasting a jet plane's vapor trail will be. The more moisture in the air the greater chance of rain. duh,,,,,
Wow...you really are a trend setter, aren't you? Way to step outside of the box and consider things other than what your government tells you to be true. Of course your government has never lied to or tricked you in any way have they? That's why they are billionaires on a politicians budget and you are struggling so much you can't even afford to go out and eat or to a movie or a concert. I'm assuming that's why you are on topix 24/7, right? You can't afford to go anywhere or do anything else?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
As for the 9/11 Tragedy
Start looking at who owned the square footage
AND
might have wanted to remodel.
It wasn't Bush !
paranoid delusional is hallmarked by conspiracy thinking tendencies.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight. Every last one of you Repubs that post on here are conspiracy nuts? Damn. Orson Wells would of had a field day with all your mass hysteria. What's that?????????? OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It's them..........
Oh no...Obama Zombie can not tell FACT from FICTION ...why don't you tell us more about UFO and Big Foot...Daaaamn...did anyone tell you Orson Wells is dead...?????

Yeah...it's them...OBAMA ZOMBIES !!!!!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...you really are a trend setter, aren't you? Way to step outside of the box and consider things other than what your government tells you to be true. Of course your government has never lied to or tricked you in any way have they? That's why they are billionaires on a politicians budget and you are struggling so much you can't even afford to go out and eat or to a movie or a concert. I'm assuming that's why you are on topix 24/7, right? You can't afford to go anywhere or do anything else?

You a conspiracy nut also?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text> paranoid delusional is hallmarked by conspiracy thinking tendencies.
...and Democrats don't want to take our guns right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no...Obama Zombie can not tell FACT from FICTION ...why don't you tell us more about UFO and Big Foot...Daaaamn...did anyone tell you Orson Wells is dead...?????
Yeah...it's them...OBAMA ZOMBIES !!!!!
Chemtrail. hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaah a!!!!!!!!!! That's all I need to say crazy woman.
wheww

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>
hope ur right dude

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are real COMEDIAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes one to know one, right, American Mouse? lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like she's Hell on Heels TOO!=)
Must be COWGIRL thang!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The government didn't tell me a jet leaves condensation trails behind. It may have been my 7th grade teacher that explained it. The government didn't tell me that more moisture in the air will increase the chance of rain. They may have been just a common sense thing. So who exactly tells all of you about the secrets? If they are secrets how would anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••