'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77238 Jan 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...you really are a trend setter, aren't you? Way to step outside of the box and consider things other than what your government tells you to be true. Of course your government has never lied to or tricked you in any way have they? That's why they are billionaires on a politicians budget and you are struggling so much you can't even afford to go out and eat or to a movie or a concert. I'm assuming that's why you are on topix 24/7, right? You can't afford to go anywhere or do anything else?

You a conspiracy nut also?

Since: Dec 11

#77239 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text> paranoid delusional is hallmarked by conspiracy thinking tendencies.
...and Democrats don't want to take our guns right?

&fe ature=youtu.be
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77240 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no...Obama Zombie can not tell FACT from FICTION ...why don't you tell us more about UFO and Big Foot...Daaaamn...did anyone tell you Orson Wells is dead...?????
Yeah...it's them...OBAMA ZOMBIES !!!!!
Chemtrail. hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaah a!!!!!!!!!! That's all I need to say crazy woman.
wheww

Hodgenville, KY

#77241 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>
hope ur right dude

#77242 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are real COMEDIAN!

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77243 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes one to know one, right, American Mouse? lol

#77244 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like she's Hell on Heels TOO!=)
Must be COWGIRL thang!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77245 Jan 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...you really are a trend setter, aren't you? Way to step outside of the box and consider things other than what your government tells you to be true. Of course your government has never lied to or tricked you in any way have they? That's why they are billionaires on a politicians budget and you are struggling so much you can't even afford to go out and eat or to a movie or a concert. I'm assuming that's why you are on topix 24/7, right? You can't afford to go anywhere or do anything else?
The government didn't tell me a jet leaves condensation trails behind. It may have been my 7th grade teacher that explained it. The government didn't tell me that more moisture in the air will increase the chance of rain. They may have been just a common sense thing. So who exactly tells all of you about the secrets? If they are secrets how would anyone know?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77248 Jan 24, 2013
RuhRoh, the democrats next messiah, Biden, is at it again! You know Obama would love to just sew his mouth completely shut. lol Biden said shotguns were a more effective weapon than assault rifles. Really Crazy Joe? I guess that depends on how close the target is to you. Think old Crazy Joe will make his security team hand in their weapons and arm themselves with shotguns? Why not? If that's all we need to protect ourselves then that's all his security team needs to protect him and his family. So you would think. lmao

It is priceless to know that Biden is the brains of the ass clowns in power now. Wonder if he was drunk again? He did have on MIB shades. Great way to hide the bloodshot eyeballs of the head ass clown in charge. Biden in 2016. LMMFAO Sorry Hitlary.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77249 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And one more thing on the wide lines and it rains the next day. The more moisture in the air the more dense and lasting a jet plane's vapor trail will be. The more moisture in the air the greater chance of rain. duh,,,,,
Really COLUMBO!

If your government tells you the SKY IS GREEN, and the GRASS IS BLUE...you are going to believe that to? You have NO brain ...?????

Your government never lied to you and never experimented on its own citizens?????

You're very NAIVE !!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#77250 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
There would have been "no way in Hell"
that I would not be allowed to TOUCH
MY little child one last time!
I do NOT care what kind of shape the body was in.
Sorry if this sounds offensive to you!
Not meant that way at ALL
Not offensive at all, as I think I know you, don't I? We all handle grief our own way. I was just saying (without sounding gruesome) that there was nothing to see in the faces of some according to the coroner. It's almost too horrible to imagine your own child almost disintegrated to that point.

Guess it was just recommended to them not to look.

Awwwgh! awful!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77251 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know yet? Yes people are moving from CA.
I have family in CO. State...
Taxes are highest in CA...
Asians are moving in CA more than ever before.
Nothing is in English ...you can't recognize this beautiful state any longer.
This is something, in which you have mentioned Asians moving into California. There is an ex KGB from Russia but he defected. He predicted things that some have come true but many of us can see things now and predict the outcome as in Obama and the Fall of America.

Anyway, he predicted that California will be sold to China to pay some of the debt, that the states would split up under different rules. His name is Panerin. If you get a chance, google it.

Sort of strange, American citizens moving out of Ca and Asians are moving in.

He could be wrong and then again, I don't put anything past what this gov. will do to us as selling parts of this country.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77256 Jan 24, 2013
Anthony75 posted:

"Links to fox news is not FACTS. Bitching about what you don't like is not the same as loss of freedoms and rights. You obviously suffer from an underdeveloped intellect. Your reading comprehension skils are below average. You are paranoid, irrational, and delusional."

This makes me want to cry, yeah right.

I could care less what you approve of, think or try to think, post or even childishly brag in which is all you do.

When a moron such as yourself tells another that the post are bitching while you excuse your posting, is like the typical lib trying to function under "Hooked on Phonics" and failing at it.

Who cares if you think Fox is not a reference, I have seen the liberal media which you adhere to and it is like a child telling another child what is going on in the world, such as "I will give you two cookies, if you like my newsy and obey my every word, now."

Lib media to its followers: "I am so great at spreading the lib media propaganda and my sheep lick up like candy (they haven't a clue)."

Lib media: "We are a joke in journalism but our sheep know not what they hear and its been so easy to lead them down the path of ignorance."

Obama has one thing going for him, you dimwits will be so easy to lead to the furnace.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77257 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>The government didn't tell me a jet leaves condensation trails behind. It may have been my 7th grade teacher that explained it. The government didn't tell me that more moisture in the air will increase the chance of rain. They may have been just a common sense thing. So who exactly tells all of you about the secrets? If they are secrets how would anyone know?
I never said anything about a secret. Reel yourself in from left-field, nutjob. lol You made an excellent point. Your teacher never told you a lot of things. She/he never told you about the government secretly injecting poor Black men with STD's, right? Was that just another conspiracy? Dead victims can't really elaborate on the finer details of that government conspiracy, can they? lol You are what democrat politicians consider a "sure thing". Dumb as the day is long and they are confident you will stay dumb until your dying day. They rely so much on your continued ignorance and support.

Think the school teachers of today and tomorrow will teach the kids about Benghazi or F&F? If so what kind of spin will they put on it? Oh well, it doesn't really matter. Your little soldiers of tomorrow will be listening to piped-in liberal/progressive shit all day long at school. They will only be able to know of and speak of crazy government conspiracies like the STD victims. They will laugh...just like you laugh now, ObaMORON.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77258 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Chemtrail. hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaah a!!!!!!!!!! That's all I need to say crazy woman.
Hey MonkeyMan...why don't you find out difference between natural CLOUDS and CHEMTRAILS...clouds are not long across the sky...
You don't live in my state, so what in the hell do you know...all this people asking questions, are dumb and you're only one "smart"? Really?

People in this state are very much concern and don't understand what is all those lines up in the sky going in every direction, from one side to the other ...

Now, take a hike ...I don't have time for stupidity!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77259 Jan 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something, in which you have mentioned Asians moving into California. There is an ex KGB from Russia but he defected. He predicted things that some have come true but many of us can see things now and predict the outcome as in Obama and the Fall of America.
Anyway, he predicted that California will be sold to China to pay some of the debt, that the states would split up under different rules. His name is Panerin. If you get a chance, google it.
Sort of strange, American citizens moving out of Ca and Asians are moving in.
He could be wrong and then again, I don't put anything past what this gov. will do to us as selling parts of this country.
I heard something about a company on the news today that made the batteries for electric cars. They are located in the United States. They are about to go belly-up because the demand for batteries for electric cars is in the "nobody is buying electric cars" category. lol A Chinese billionaire wants to buy this company. He has ties to the Chinese Communist Leadership/Army. He doesn't want to continue producing batteries. He wants the technology capabilities that the company has to offer. They have the technology to track Drones and other fun military things. Think Obama will stop the sale to the Chines Communist billionaire? Doubt it. We will see Obama's true colors coming out this term. He is King now and he feels as if he has enough robots soldiers (citizens) to back him no matter what he does now. He's probably right. Everybody thought monkey's would take over the world someday. lol Little did we know it would actually be the liberal slugs. They leave a nasty trail of sticky shit everywhere they go.
Jay

Paris, TN

#77260 Jan 24, 2013
will u ever learn wrote:
It amazes me that so many robots, er citizens, can simply let the words and callousness of politicians covering their own asses pass with no questions asked and no consequences. Hilary Clinton asked why it mattered who killed the 4 Americans whether it be protesters or just a group of men walking by and deciding to kill someone that night. Seriously? OMG...does the family of these murdered men not have the right to know what happened right down to the finest of details? Do they not have the right to know why our government sent no help to those Americans in the 7 hours the government watched this terrorist act taking place in real-time? One of those victims was murdered in the 7th hour...as he waited for help from his country. It never came. They don't deserve answers? According to Hilary Clinton and the Obama administration these families do not deserve any answers.
What about the American citizens who have loved ones in that area of the world? Do they not deserve answers or do they just sit back and wait to be the next victim of terrorists or even their own government? What about other military personnel in those foreign places? Other Ambassadors? Do they not deserve a heads up as to the particulars of what happened in Benghazi?
How is it that 24 hours after finding out about affair we knew more details than we ever wanted to know but 4 months after Benghazi we still don't know the basic information. Hilary says it doesn't matter. Democrats support her in that statement 100%.
Never leave a man behind. NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND. 4 Americans were left behind to be tortured and murdered waiting on their country/government to help them and Hilary tells Americans and those victims families it doesn't really matter what group of people did this.
Wonder if Hilary would feel different if her daughter was in a foreign country representing the United States of America and terrorists struck? Would it matter then? I bet it would. I bet it would be the most important thing on earth to Hilary.
Take a look around America. These are the privileged 1%er's that are running the country. You YOU made it possible for them to be where they are and you make it possible for them to get away with no consequences for their action or inaction's.
Maybe if it is your child you will demand that Hilary and her ilk step up and do the right thing and stop playing politics with our lives and our childrens lives. Hilary has already started campaigning. She watched her boss campaign during his entire first term and I guess she sees how well it worked for him. She saw how Obama and the White House staff crawled away clean from the murder of Brian Terry when her boss declared Executive Privilege concerning the murder of Brian Terry.
Shhhhh...little sheepie, go back to sleepy.

My comment to you on that post. Send it to your Congressman and/or Senator.

You are so right!!!

Thank you!

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77262 Jan 24, 2013
Gun-Toting, God-Fearing, Fox Watching, Bible Thumpin', Paranoid Right Wing Extremists are Terrorists !
-- July 2008: A gunman named Jim David Adkisson, agitated at how "liberals" are "destroying America," walks into a Unitarian Church and opens fire, killing two churchgoers and wounding four others.
-- October 2008: Two neo-Nazis are arrested in Tennessee in a plot to murder dozens of African-Americans, culminating in the assassination of President Obama.
-- December 2008: A pair of "Patriot" movement radicals -- the father-son team of Bruce and Joshua Turnidge, who wanted "to attack the political infrastructure" -- threaten a bank in Woodburn, Oregon, with a bomb in the hopes of extorting money that would end their financial difficulties, for which they blamed the government. Instead, the bomb goes off and kills two police officers. The men eventually are convicted and sentenced to death for the crime.
-- December 2008: In Belfast, Maine, police discover the makings of a nuclear "dirty bomb" in the basement of a white supremacist shot dead by his wife. The man, who was independently wealthy, reportedly was agitated about the election of President Obama and was crafting a plan to set off the bomb.
-- January 2009: A white supremacist named Keith Luke embarks on a killing rampage in Brockton, Mass., raping and wounding a black woman and killing her sister, then killing a homeless man before being captured by police as he is en route to a Jewish community center.
-- February 2009: A Marine named Kody Brittingham is arrested and charged with plotting to assassinate President Obama. Brittingham also collected white-supremacist material.
-- February 2009: A 60-year-old former Republican Party campaign volunteer opens fire on a gathering of Chilena exchange students in an apartment complex in Miramar Beach, Fla., after telling a neighbor he wanted to start a "revolution" against Latino immigrants.
-- April 2009: A white supremacist named Richard Poplawski opens fire on three Pittsburgh police officers who come to his house on a domestic-violence call and kills all three, because he believed President Obama intended to take away the guns of white citizens like himself. Poplawski is currently awaiting trial.
-- April 2009: Another gunman in Okaloosa County, Florida, similarly fearful of Obama's purported gun-grabbing plans, kills two deputies when they come to arrest him in a domestic-violence matter, then is killed himself in a shootout with police.
-- May 2009: A "sovereign citizen" named Scott Roeder walks into a church in Wichita, Kansas, and assassinates abortion provider Dr. George Tiller.
-- June 2009: A Holocaust denier and right-wing tax protester named James Von Brunn opens fire at the Holocaust Museum, killing a security guard.
-- February 2010: An angry tax protester named Joseph Ray Stack flies an airplane into the building housing IRS offices in Austin, Texas.(Media are reluctant to label this one "domestic terrorism" too.)
-- March 2010: Seven militiamen from the Hutaree Militia in Michigan and Ohio are arrested and charged with plotting to assassinate local police officers with the intent of sparking a new civil war.
-- March 2010: An anti-government extremist named John Patrick Bedell walks into the Pentagon and opens fire, wounding two officers before he is himself shot dead.
-- May 2010: A "sovereign citizen" from Georgia is arrested in Tennessee and charged with plotting the violent takeover of a local county courthouse.
-- May 2010: A still-unidentified white man walks into a Jacksonville, Fla., mosque and sets it afire, simultaneously setting off a pipe bomb.
-- May 2010: Two "sovereign citizens" named Jerry and Joe Kane gun down two police officers who pull them over for a traffic violation, and then wound two more officers in a shootout in which both of them are eventually killed.

- To be Continued due to 4000 character limit...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77263 Jan 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
Anthony75 posted:
"Links to fox news is not FACTS. Bitching about what you don't like is not the same as loss of freedoms and rights. You obviously suffer from an underdeveloped intellect. Your reading comprehension skils are below average. You are paranoid, irrational, and delusional."
This makes me want to cry, yeah right.
I could care less what you approve of, think or try to think, post or even childishly brag in which is all you do.
When a moron such as yourself tells another that the post are bitching while you excuse your posting, is like the typical lib trying to function under "Hooked on Phonics" and failing at it.
Who cares if you think Fox is not a reference, I have seen the liberal media which you adhere to and it is like a child telling another child what is going on in the world, such as "I will give you two cookies, if you like my newsy and obey my every word, now."
Lib media to its followers: "I am so great at spreading the lib media propaganda and my sheep lick up like candy (they haven't a clue)."
Lib media: "We are a joke in journalism but our sheep know not what they hear and its been so easy to lead them down the path of ignorance."
Obama has one thing going for him, you dimwits will be so easy to lead to the furnace.
Lol.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77264 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
PURE idiocy from
a purely libtard site.
Talking pure bs
about a purely fraudulent election
Voted in by PURELY ignorant voters
and purely ignornant libs that can't SEE it.
Because they purely can not see that the Conservatives have Christianity on their mind, and the libs have nothing to be their guidelines, structure for living.
Only CUTTHROAT ideologies - DOG eat DOG
And people that THINK a man/woman having SEX with their own kind is OK!
Where is their SENSE there?
They have none!
So NO the liberals are SCUM in my book.
AND that is SAYING it 'lightly'...
No sense
NO heart
I "know" you men on here, REAL men, do NOT like this fact!
It is guite 'sickening'
But if there is a kweer in your family anywhere, and you 'accept' it, that is being an enabler.
That in itself is as bad the original sin.
Why Sean Hannity Lost Half Of His Viewers, And Rachel Maddow Didnít
http://www.ibtimes.com/why-sean-hannity-lost-...
If I could be of some assistance. To be able to talk to Anthony, you need to speak to him in the language of "Hooked on Phonics" because he hasn't progress beyond this kindergarten level.

Sorry to say but he is having much difficult trying to learn this technique for preschool children learning equip with pictures and multi-color cartoon characters.

Just a tip. I hope it helps you.

Agree with your post and wishing the best in any attempt you try to get through the denseness of this sad person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
landon rowe 5 min the universe 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 7 min Reverend Alan 3,563
Ukraine-The US Vote at the UN is Holocaust Deni... 9 min Pro Ukraine 9
Obama calls for tougher Internet regulation 10 min Black Rhino 296
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min deutscher Nationa... 127,902
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 12 min Obvious 727
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 13 min Ex-Democrat for M... 91
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 13 min Lawrence Wolf 26
White House veto threat shelves possible tax plan 37 min Lawrence Wolf 6
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 1 hr WeTheSheeple 13
Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom 1 hr Obama is the POS 45

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE