'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,461 - 69,480 of 147,080 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77084
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Criminal proceeding were initiated under BUSH, then DROPPED by Holder!(D.O.J.).
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77085
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to name even one right or freedom that we have lost since President Obama took office. You brainwashed sheep continue to whine and complain that he took your freedoms and that he is taking your guns but none of you can even give one valid example to support your claims. You just keep repeating factless propagandist statements and try to change the subject. Stop Denying the Fact that you were misinformed by your fake "news" source and you are Wrong.
United States citizens have not lost any rights or freedoms under the Obama Administration.
There is no law or executive order or government agency or official taking your guns away.
Your fears are irrational.
Paranoia will destroy ya
Are you blind, stupid or just unable to decipher logic?

Several of the posters have given you facts and what we as tax paying citizens have lost and you just keep wanting a kindergarten
"show and tell."

Sorry, no can do.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77087
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
They're all nuts,*Reality*!!
Because I was gone most of the day, I only watched a few videos on the questioning of Hillary. All they did in what I saw, including McCain was praise her for being a respected leader then ask a bunch of questions never allowing her to answer. In other words,....
"How come you didn't, and why didn't you, and didn't know that, and where were you when"? and and and! And all the while she sits there with gritted teeth like she was getting an asschewing instead of .......answer the question time-out one at a time. Answer them as they are asked. Who can remember when someone throws 8 questions at you in a request for you to remember all of them and answer in the order which they were asked?
Her answer: "Let me be clear", yatta yatta. Yeah, clear as mud!
"We're still investigating and I can't answer XYZ." BS, it's been four months, how many more months or years does it take to put this Benghazi cover-up together?
I must have missed the good parts.
I watched bits and pieces, yep, you are right, all I saw was the back patting and pacifying of Hillary as if they were talking to a child. She also, faked her crying, you know, similiar to Obama when he stucked his finger in his eye, to fake his crying for the victims of Sandy Hook.

Yes, I agree totally, they are all nuts.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77088
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL !!!!!!!!!! YOU left out all the work done by the alcoholics and druggies Beck and Rush to bring the truth to viewers and listeners. You crack me up with that. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Your ignorant $#it does not erase the facts.

You laugh about 4 dead bodies...to defend your Pimp in Chief?

That's okay, you make a real good Uncle Tom now!

Escape that Plantation Mentality!

What is Black Unemployment Rate?

How is he helping?
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77089
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have seen the Lame Stream Media covering the Liberal/Progressive anti American policies for Obama's Mafioso...and they have seen Fox News expose it!
The latest Example:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2... -
Rand Paul is "REPRESENTIN" Kentucky, and AMERICANS everywhere!
whats up Ari lets put aside all the other crap I feel you were right on the gun control agenda and this country should be screaming foul play the demoshits are putting an assault weapons ban through congress I am counting on the pubtards to stop this if they do then I may give them my vote again but to be truthful I really don't trust either you give an inch and they take a mile
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77090
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Sales tax in CA is 8.75-9.25%!
Have you been thinking about moving out?

I hear that people are moving out by the thousands weekly, is this true?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77091
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Interesting thought, the left wants to remove (ban) assult weapons to save lives (their words) but they support abortion that kills 1.2 million babies each year. Can someone explain that?
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77092
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday it was to many trails up in the sky. Long and wide. People was looking up asking, what is that? This is not heavy area in air traffic. Saw 2 jets and no trails. Yesterday, way to many lines.
Tonight is raining.
It is always very heavy trails in the sky just before
the rain. "Geo-engineering"... ?????
Must be complete idiot not to see that something is going on!!!!!
Regular jets don't create fake clouds and live trails across the sky????? Must be hundreds of jets up in the sky to live that many trails ...
You're right R...!!!!!
It is so obvious. Although, trying to tell people to wise up and see what is going on, they deny it. I don't know if they don't care if this is something which can kill them or if they don't want to face the truth.....just as long as they get their welfare checks or continuous unemployment checks.

Have you ever in your life seen so many people getting paid not to work?
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77093
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TWA wrote:
did any of you hear hillary yesterday ask that senator does it matter does it, well i believe it does to the family of those 4 murdered in benghazi but i can see where shes coming from america has been dumbed down enuff now it doesnt matter what obozo or this administration does the leftwingwhackadoodles will defend them
Remember when Killary was on the news trying to say the Repubs are trying to tear her hubby down with lies when they went after him for having oral sex in the Oval office with Monica.

She is playing the same game of lying and denial. She is one evil woman, her and hubby Bill have been committing criminal behaviors since the Whitewater scandal.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77094
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Facts:

Under Obama
Soldiers killed in Afghanistan=1324 in 3 1/2 yrs
Soldier wounded in Afghanistan=15000 in 3 1/2 yrs

Under Bush
Soldiers killed in Afghanistan=630 in 8 yrs.
Soldiers wounded in Afghanistan=3000 in 8 yrs.

Under Obama
Much more deeper in debt. 6 trillion in 4 yrs.
Doubling of gas prices
doubling of real unemployment rate
50% more Americans in poverty
50 million more Americans on Food Stamps in 4 yrs
Lower Housing prices
More foreclosures
More turmoil from our enemies (war is everywhere)
Weaker dollar
More racial tension
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77096
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

http://www.globalresearch.ca/atmospheric-geoe...

ATMOSPHERIC GEOENGEENIRING: WEATHER MANIPULATION, CONTRAILS AND CHEMTRAILS - At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010
Scientists asserted that "manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds
is neither a hoax nor conspiracy theory". It is "fully operational" with a solid sixty-year
history.
Read more...
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77097
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorant $#it does not erase the facts.
You laugh about 4 dead bodies...to defend your Pimp in Chief?
That's okay, you make a real good Uncle Tom now!
Escape that Plantation Mentality!
What is Black Unemployment Rate?
How is he helping?
How many Americans have died in Iraq numb nuts?

Go ahead tell us you conservaturd freak.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77098
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Killary stated we did not have the funds when they were asked by the Ambassador Stevens for more protection, yet....

Itís true. The State Department blew $80 million on a consulate in Mazar-e Sharif that will never open.
The Washington Post reported:


After signing a 10-year lease and spending more than $80 million on a site envisioned as the United Statesí diplomatic hub in northern Afghanistan, American officials say they have abandoned their plans, deeming the location for the proposed compound too dangerous.

Eager to raise an American flag and open a consulate in a bustling downtown district of the northern Afghan city of Mazar-e Sharif, officials in 2009 sought waivers to stringent State Department building rules and overlooked significant security problems at the site, documents show. The problems included relying on local building techniques that made the compound vulnerable to a car bombing, according to an assessment by the U.S. Embassy in Kabul that was obtained by The Washington Post.

The decision to give up on the site is the clearest sign to date that, as the U.S.-led military coalition starts to draw down troops amid mounting security concerns, American diplomats are being forced to reassess how to safely keep a viable presence in Afghanistan. The plan for the Mazar-e Sharif consulate, as laid out in a previously undisclosed diplomatic memorandum, is a cautionary tale of wishful thinking, poor planning and the type of stark choices the U.S. government will have to make in coming years as it tries to wind down its role in the war.

During her testimony today Hillary Clinton asked for more funding for the State Department.

Hmmmm.



wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77099
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
Facts:
Under Obama
Soldiers killed in Afghanistan=1324 in 3 1/2 yrs
Soldier wounded in Afghanistan=15000 in 3 1/2 yrs
Under Bush
Soldiers killed in Afghanistan=630 in 8 yrs.
Soldiers wounded in Afghanistan=3000 in 8 yrs.
Under Obama
Much more deeper in debt. 6 trillion in 4 yrs.
Doubling of gas prices
doubling of real unemployment rate
50% more Americans in poverty
50 million more Americans on Food Stamps in 4 yrs
Lower Housing prices
More foreclosures
More turmoil from our enemies (war is everywhere)
Weaker dollar
More racial tension
Under Bush:

DOW 6000
Recession
No WMD's
911
TARP
Abramhoff
Libby High Treason
No bin Laden

Under President Obama:

DOW 13,500
Iraq War Ended
Unemployment Lower
Universal Healthcare
No High Treason in the Cabinet
KILLED BIN LADEN
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77100
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

To give Hillery her due,one must admit she is as capable as Bill when it comes to smiling and laughing her way through a questioning.The Congress asks 5 minutes of questions,she answers nothing but excuses,then the next go around,so nothing was learned,except two or three things we already knew.She says she knew nothing of the reason Rice was chosen to tell the Country for weeks that it was all caused because of an unknown video.Lies.She says she knew nothing of requests for improved defense and help from the Ambassador and defenders.If not out right lies,then it further proves her inept handling of subordinates to keep her advised,botched leadership.Of course this entire administration has failed in the leadership area.It would seem that she was entirely correct,in the view of her dept and the administration,when she said "at this point what does it matter?Of course the families of the dead might feel otherwise.Of course this entire Nation should think otherwise!But the media never even picked up on it!

Pleas do not ever mention her name as running for even dog catcher in the future!!!She failed in her medical feform when Bill was there,and has been a real failure in this job!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77101
Jan 24, 2013
 
Reform--correction
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77102
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so obvious. Although, trying to tell people to wise up and see what is going on, they deny it. I don't know if they don't care if this is something which can kill them or if they don't want to face the truth.....just as long as they get their welfare checks or continuous unemployment checks.
Have you ever in your life seen so many people getting paid not to work?
Right ...they do strongly believe in GLOBAL WARMING, it's "men made"... but not in weather modification ...GEO-ENGINEERING ...
WEATHER MANIPULATION ... what a morons ...
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77103
Jan 24, 2013
 
Nerd Rage wrote:
Interesting thought, the left wants to remove (ban) assult weapons to save lives (their words) but they support abortion that kills 1.2 million babies each year. Can someone explain that?
Can you explain what an "assult" weapon is???

lmao
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77104
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
To give Hillery her due,one must admit she is as capable as Bill when it comes to smiling and laughing her way through a questioning.The Congress asks 5 minutes of questions,she answers nothing but excuses,then the next go around,so nothing was learned,except two or three things we already knew.She says she knew nothing of the reason Rice was chosen to tell the Country for weeks that it was all caused because of an unknown video.Lies.She says she knew nothing of requests for improved defense and help from the Ambassador and defenders.If not out right lies,then it further proves her inept handling of subordinates to keep her advised,botched leadership.Of course this entire administration has failed in the leadership area.It would seem that she was entirely correct,in the view of her dept and the administration,when she said "at this point what does it matter?Of course the families of the dead might feel otherwise.Of course this entire Nation should think otherwise!But the media never even picked up on it!
Pleas do not ever mention her name as running for even dog catcher in the future!!!She failed in her medical feform when Bill was there,and has been a real failure in this job!
She will be President if she wants you numb nuts.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77105
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been thinking about moving out?
I hear that people are moving out by the thousands weekly, is this true?
I don't know yet? Yes people are moving from CA.
I have family in CO. State...

Taxes are highest in CA...
Asians are moving in CA more than ever before.
Nothing is in English ...you can't recognize this beautiful state any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••