'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#76942 Jan 23, 2013
democrat stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you read it. lol That's why you replied saying you didn't read it. It's okay if you can't hang, old boy. Admitting your stupidity is the first step to re-entering reality. Don't be so afraid, uncle flabby. Is maybe gaining back some self-respect that scary to you? Try it. We are giving you that opportunity. Or...you can do what you have been doing...crying and whining and covering your eyes so you don't have to read and face facts. You are pretty damn good at that. Run Forest run!!!
Nope.... And only read the first 2 sentences of this one and stopped reading.

Cause no matter how much horse shit you uneducated fucknuts type is fear mingle ring bullshit.

But again..... How's that no gun grab lie working for you koolaid suckers working for ya??

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#76943 Jan 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
You can hear a pin drop in here.
Hmmmmm. Guess they get all discombobulated when asked for facts.
Next??
Facts are scary things republicans run from. They will never provide proof of any of the nonsense they spew. It's all in their heads, they suffer from underdeveloped intellect, paranoia and delusions.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#76944 Jan 23, 2013
The positive approach of Christy is what is liked.The fact he was all wet about the Congress and the Bill given to the House from the Senate,which was all full of pork chops for the senate democrats areas.Doubled the Bill for the Sandy Hook to get them votes from their pork areas.Thanks for the Repubs in the House for knocking it back!!Maybe Christy will (or should)come back with an apology!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#76945 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary's approve rating is 80%. Repub in Congress approval rating is 18%. Why are you always on the wrong side of every issue Chemtrail lady?
Single digit IQ..."GarbageMan"... you are embarrassment to call yourself "AmericanMan"...

Hillary ...on Benghazi, today ..."what difference at this point does it make"? WOW!!!!!

"I take full responsibility"... what does it mean???

Hillary the (B)ITCH is DISGRACE ...!!!!!!!

...but she is coached by the best...
"I DIDN'T HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN"...

Since: Dec 11

#76946 Jan 23, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You're probably right Ari,cause I believe I could vote for the BOSS!! did i say that?
Hey man, did you see the links I posted to the New York Dem's Gun Grab Proposal? It was slammed after it was leaked! The dem asked his colleague "not to submit the document" into the record!

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...

The Republican posted it on his Facebook (check out his FB):

https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY

It's pretty much a "disclosure" because this would easily be a lawsuit and I doubt any public figure/State elected official would risk such repercussions.

#76947 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are scary things republicans run from. They will never provide proof of any of the nonsense they spew. It's all in their heads, they suffer from underdeveloped intellect, paranoia and delusions.
Crock of $#IT!
I consistently post reputable/verifiable links to evidence that supports my arguments! YOUR side post's crap like MSNBC, Motherjones, and wiki's!

YOU cant hang with real debate!

You 5th grade name calling is your best work (and that's the most polite thing I can say about that).
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#76948 Jan 23, 2013
Hillery has several sentences better left out;The "what difference at this point make:is one.
Then the one"I did not have anything to do with the choice of the one to go on Tv(Ms.Rice) and say it was the video."
Her last one,after denying everything,is where she takes full responsibility!!Her leadership has been dismal,her traveling to every where has been to carry the liberal message of Obama(which is regarded by some as too liberal crazy).Then she got caught saying the ones responsible for everything have been removed,and all agreed that was not so and told her so!!

Rand Paul is correct.If anyone with the bxxxs was there ,she would be asked for her resignation.

Is that why she is leaving?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76949 Jan 23, 2013
Tea party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I would never post on this topix again, BUT I Will! You filthy peice of Klan leaning SCUM, you make fun of him for smoking pot, and post you're "white Power" shit! You make me sick, as do several of your "Comrades"! You and them are a shame to the Republican Party! As well as sociaty as a whole you POS! I really don't care what any of you say, looks like everyone is sick of you!I do not include American Lady in this, but I do notice she has quit posting as well? KISS MY GODDAMN ASS, you posers!
I'm glad you did post 'T'.
I would like to extend my humble apology to you. I truly regret offending you.
I always enjoyed your comments and we shared some laughs...seems things got way out of hand on here..and I'm guilty of unnecessary
slams myself. SORRY I hope we can still be friends!
So please excuse my bad behavior..I would hope you would still consider me a good person.
And I do dislike groups such as the klan...they're ignorant beyond belief!
tofy

Lexington, KY

#76950 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama's and the democrats horrible leadership of the first 4 years is any indication of the next 4 years you morons will be begging Christie to come to your side to get a win. So far your only hopes are Hitlary who is in very hot water as we speak and crazy Joe the drunken senile vp. Obama's continuous high unemployment and horrible economy and his involvement in all the shady coverups and his job killing Obamacrap law will be his legacy. His part in soaring gun sales in America may get an honorable mention. lol
President Obama has a great record of leadership. He has done more good for the people of the United States than Any republican ever did. The FACTS don't lie. The only people who think he has failed are the Fox viewers & Rush audience like you who suffer from underdeveloped intellect and believe that the propaganda they spew is fact. Lol. The repubs have not been able to win a national election Legally since 1988. Georgie jr committed fraud to win and is wanted for war crimes and did everything he could to destroy Our country and our reputation around the world.If you spent less time repeating what you were trained by paid programming on Fox and more time educating yourself about the facts and truth about current events you would realize how stupid you really are. You have let yourself become another mindless victim of the propagandists. Your enlarged amygdala causes you to have irrational fears of threats that don't really exist. But you keep believing Sean Hannity who barely graduated from high school, never went to college, has no degree or Journalism credentials and is simply an actor who gets paid to tell you what to fear. GodDamn, stop being so lazy and use your internet access to educate yourself. Look at actual records, not the Richard MoreDick/Faux version of rewritten and edited history. Welcome to 2013, It's really not that scary, you should try it.

Thank You President Obama for working for We the People. Congratulations on Winning Again & Best Wishes for Another Successful term.

Lexington, KY

#76951 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Crock of $#IT!
I consistently post reputable/verifiable links to evidence that supports my arguments! YOUR side post's crap like MSNBC, Motherjones, and wiki's!
YOU cant hang with real debate!
You 5th grade name calling is your best work (and that's the most polite thing I can say about that).
Denial of reality comforts you & that's ok because you are worthless in today's society. That's why republicans are only the majority of one half of one of the 3 branches of government. You just can't be trusted anymore.

Lexington, KY

#76953 Jan 23, 2013
IF you Republicans promise to stop telling Lies about Liberals...
THEN us Liberals will promise to stop telling the Truth about Republicans.

Lexington, KY

#76955 Jan 23, 2013
Fox News Viewers have Underdeveloped Intellect. One of the brainwashing tactics used is Panic Mongering. This goes one step beyond simple fear mongering. With panic mongering, there is never a break from the fear. The idea is to terrify and terrorize the audience during every waking moment. From Muslims to swine flu to recession to homosexuals to immigrants to the rapture itself, the belief over at Fox seems to be that if your fight-or-flight reflexes aren't activated, you aren't alive. This of course raises the question: why terrorize your own audience? Because it is the fastest way to bypasses the rational brain for the purpose of inserting propaganda. In other words, when people are afraid, they don't think rationally. And when they can't think rationally, they'll believe anything and tend to repeat and spread the misinformation without questioning it's validity.

#76956 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Subject: Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago?
Newtown happens and all of a sudden the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered.
Nineteen of 20 Newtown children are white. Chicago children are mostly black. The media is silent about Chicago violence. WHY???????
Chicago: 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country – the media is silent
By Clash Daily / 19 December 2012 /
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year. So why isn’t this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago’s tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn’t want to show Chicago in a bad light?
THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN IN 2012
18 YEARS OLD- 15
17 YEARS OLD- 16
16 YEARS OLD- 16
15 YEARS OLD- 6
14 YEARS OLD- 4
13 YEARS OLD- 2
12 YEARS OLD- 1
7 YEARS OLD- 1
6 YEARS OLD- 1
446 School Age Children Shot in Chicago so Far Last Year
THE LIST OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN SHOT IN 2012
18 year old - 110
17 year old - 99
16 year old - 89
15 year old - 62
14 year old - 39
13 year old - 21
12 year old - 10
11 year old - 2
10 year old - 3
9 year old - 1
7 year old - 3
6 year old - 2
5 year old - 1
4 year old - 1
3 year old - 1
1 year old - 2
So why isn’t this news worthy?
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
Chicago school system is rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country.
A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Logical, factual, and "RIGHT"!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76957 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, did you see the links I posted to the New York Dem's Gun Grab Proposal? It was slammed after it was leaked! The dem asked his colleague "not to submit the document" into the record!
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...
The Republican posted it on his Facebook (check out his FB):
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY
It's pretty much a "disclosure" because this would easily be a lawsuit and I doubt any public figure/State elected official would risk such repercussions.
Yes Ari,everyone has taken a serious situation and instead of sitting down like intelligent people and using practical thinking they're going overboard for political purpose forgetting the way to really protect our children.
So sad humans can't reason things out!
Everyone should sit down and discuss a proper way to solve this problem!
There are fair and equal solutions to be made,without infringing on peoples rights! Agree...
worse

Ashland, KY

#76958 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. The red flags are popping up all over the net and the sirens are screeching...you want someone to set me on fire? Be careful little one. What you say/threaten in anger just may come back to haunt you. Just ask the citizens of New York. Coming to an Obama town near you soon!
I would laugh my ass off if you were set on fire. Report that internet coward. Maybe your chicken ass should file an internet restraining order because all the bad people are hurting your feelings.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76960 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has a great record of leadership. He has done more good for the people of the United States than Any republican ever did. The FACTS don't lie. The only people who think he has failed are the Fox viewers & Rush audience like you who suffer from underdeveloped intellect and believe that the propaganda they spew is fact. Lol. The repubs have not been able to win a national election Legally since 1988. Georgie jr committed fraud to win and is wanted for war crimes and did everything he could to destroy Our country and our reputation around the world.If you spent less time repeating what you were trained by paid programming on Fox and more time educating yourself about the facts and truth about current events you would realize how stupid you really are. You have let yourself become another mindless victim of the propagandists. Your enlarged amygdala causes you to have irrational fears of threats that don't really exist. But you keep believing Sean Hannity who barely graduated from high school, never went to college, has no degree or Journalism credentials and is simply an actor who gets paid to tell you what to fear. GodDamn, stop being so lazy and use your internet access to educate yourself. Look at actual records, not the Richard MoreDick/Faux version of rewritten and edited history. Welcome to 2013, It's really not that scary, you should try it.
Thank You President Obama for working for We the People. Congratulations on Winning Again & Best Wishes for Another Successful term.
The economy is a shambles and thanks to the news-suppressing Obama-worshipping media, a huge chunk of the populace seems unaware of just how rotten things are. A quick recap: More than 23 million Americans are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up seeking work. The workforce participation rate is the lowest in 30 years. Annual household income is down $4,000. A record 47 million people are on food stamps. The national debt is now an astonishing $16.4 trillion and it’s probably going to shoot up even more.

This is just a smattering of the deeply depressing economic statistics that define the age of Obama.

Obama’s appeasement of Islamists will continue and their strength both abroad and within the United States will continue to grow. Islamofascist front groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) will continue to operate unhindered. More Fort Hood massacres may occur and the FBI and military won’t be allowed to identify them as acts of Islamic terrorism because to do so would be an admission that Obama’s policy toward the Muslim world is a farce. We now know that al-Qaeda is, far from dead as Obama claimed, in fact resurgent and working with the Muslim Brotherhood to rebuild the old Islamic Caliphate that collapsed with the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

In order for the America we know and love to survive, a belief in freedom, individual rights, and self-reliance will have to resurface throughout the land.

Another four years of Obama may do just that. Americans will have to fight for their country.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/matthew-vadum/wh...
Tea party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#76961 Jan 23, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you did post 'T'.
I would like to extend my humble apology to you. I truly regret offending you.
I always enjoyed your comments and we shared some laughs...seems things got way out of hand on here..and I'm guilty of unnecessary
slams myself. SORRY I hope we can still be friends!
So please excuse my bad behavior..I would hope you would still consider me a good person.
And I do dislike groups such as the klan...they're ignorant beyond belief!
tofy
I am so sorry as well my friend! I am not turning Democrat, as yet, but if these assholes are the best my party has to offer, we have nothing! The main issue i have with the Dem's is Abortion, I am not against helping the (real) poor, I am damn sure not against helping old people, and I do think a millionaire or billionaire should pay more, not everything they have made, but more! They are called “job creators”? Where, China? But Bill started that, however my party continued and expanded it, AND THAT IS A FACT! It’s easy to blame it on Bill, yet W signed the WTA into law! The real fact is both parties are guilty as hell! We elect assholes with big promises, and they ALL help their self, while WE pay the bill. I am getting smart enough to realize, no one in any party will overturn, Roe vs. Wade! While we were on that ‘made up’ cliff, ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES GOT A RAISE at midnight Dec 31? I did not see a single politician fighting about that? I have no clue what I am anymore TOFY, I thought the Tea Party had some Ideas, where are they, since they got elected? I have no faith in Obama, but he was elected, and that’s how it is! I will never support racism of any kind, by anyone!
outside agitator

Cantonment, FL

#76965 Jan 23, 2013
you DO have a problem with reading comprehension!
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful....
it was a metaphor based on your old lady remarks, so STFU
worse

Ashland, KY

#76966 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a HEART
and your CONSCIENCE is clear
There will be
NO REASON for FEAR
The Lord helps you DISCERN the difference in RIGHT & Wrong/left
You know the PATH "you" take ...
Well there's your first mistake..
oijadn

London, KY

#76967 Jan 23, 2013
obozo is an abject failure hes a feckless human and he has the reces touch everything he touches turns to shit look at that big tur manchelle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 132,570
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Katrina Rox 293,403
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,154,066
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 181,812
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 5 min woodtick57 107
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 5 min Frankie Rizzo 20
Spanish, Catalonia leaders meet on secession push 7 min James 5
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 2 hr Whatever 2
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 3 hr Retired SOF 15
More from around the web