'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,141 - 69,160 of 151,034 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
SCORPION

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

What ever drug that you guys are on,you better lower your dose!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Big butt Moochelle ...radiant ...that's a joke! In 2016 I'm not going to be proud with my country anymore...my traitor of a husband can be a community organizer again...and we don't have to show you his documents, huh!
I give you that with gun control laws the pubtards will get elected in 2016 and fuck our eyes out and destroy this country but then again there aint much difference between the two parties anyway one is just a shade or two darker (no pun intended)if you pubtards weren't so goofy and fanatical about everything you could make a constructful argument but you let your mouth get in the way of your brain the point is none of the people we elect to Washington are for us (you or me) they are bought and paid for by corporations that would line us up and pick who they want to work for them and slice the throat of every one else and then no one would oppose them the sooner you wake up to that fact the better off you will be and you better unite or you will lose it all there is an old story and Plato might know it better than me cause he is great philosopher and all but i will try

they came for the communist and I did not stand for I was not communist
then they came for the Jews and I did not stand for I am not a Jew they came for the Catholics and I did not stand for I am not Catholic
they came for the blacks and I did not stand for I am not black
they came for the Asians and I did not stand for I am not asian
they came for the Arabs and I would not stand cause fuck them anyway
they came for all others but I did not stand because I was not one of them
but then they came for me!! and their was no one left to stand FOR ME!!!!
WHO WILL BE LEFT TO STAND FOR YOU????????? SHEEP?
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Don't Use His Fire: Why Cornel West Is Upset Obama Was Sworn In On Martin Luther King's Bible / 01.21.13 / http://tinyurl.com/aqovyxf / Video
An impassioned Cornel West objects to Obama's use of MLK's Bible as "a moment of political calculation" without also acknowledging "the challenge (King) presents to all those in power, no matter what color." Citing the black tradition that gave birth to the fiercely anti-war King, West insists it not be "sanitized, deodorized, sterilized."
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/01/2...

Three Things Obama Can Do if he is Serious About Promise to Middle Class / January 21, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/b4kkc44 / Video
http://www.therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
True ...M. Obama has no class and no style...doesn't she have mirror anywhere and see her big butt? Couldn't she say, I don't like this dress? They change her hair style, plucked her eyebrows just to get that angry look of her face.
Right...she looks more like a cleaning lady than a first lady...
SHE'S not that bad she's just black and you don't like blacks and you will not stand!!!!!
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
My computer is really acting up tonight!
Naturally, this is just speculation on my part but you did not impeach Bush for spying illegally and now Obama has the power.

With All Due Respect,

http://www.nsa.gov

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the oblamer motto, "I regret that I have but one country to give for my life", then all the sheeple bowed and held hands,
You need to take your life back to whatever country you were born in. We don't need anymore nuts in this country because the Republican party supplies us with plenty of them already.
Oh! and get off the government tit!
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ELECT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN?

ARE YOU INSANE?

Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.

The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
http://tinyurl.com/2bl7gjm / June 2, 2010
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.

Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?

Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.

Nader: What should be the sanctions?

Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.

Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?

Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

does anybody associated with the oblamer regime not need a teleprompter? ROTFL, LOLOLOL, BAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
man, this just keeps getting better everyday.

Beyonce lip-synced 'The Star Spangled Banner,' reports say

But now a rep for the United States Marine Band has confirmed to The Post that Beyonce was not even singing the song live.

She was lip-syncing.

The rep said that the multi-platinum singer decided to perform to a pre-recorded track at the last minute.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/01/...
Read more:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take your life back to whatever country you were born in. We don't need anymore nuts in this country because the Republican party supplies us with plenty of them already.
Oh! and get off the government tit!
what a hypocrite, you demotards tell everybody to get on government assistance, vote for your marxist, then turn your back on them, I will never vote for barack hussein oblamer ever again, because of that I got barack-na-phobia and the entire country is suffering from the barackalypse,

p.s. can I keep my oblamer phone?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Time magazine has a picture of the obama on their cover and the words "The Second Coming". The odd thing is that half of the people didn't have a clue that there ever was a Time magazine and the other half thought they went belly-up years ago. I guess they need some new support/subscribers so they are trying to shock people with their cover to bring in some badly needed money. Isn't that what the democrats do on a daily basis? LMAO
I am sad to say this but there is a lot of people which donot know what "The Second Coming" means.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said the pity falls at your feet,you know good and d@mn well you would not ask your daughter to carry a baby
conceived from from rape. Oh, pregnancy from rape is low, who told you that? Oh, she's an adult it's her choice..agreeing with roe v wade now? making exceptions now huh?
What about the 12 and 13 year old girls raped by their crazy uncle?
who makes that decision?I've been in delivery rooms only person I seen making the decision was the one giving birth!
You're a walking contradiction.
I'd bet anything you'd save yourself,in fact I know you'd save yourself!
Typical empty headed liberal response, doesn't know what he is talking about so they toss around accusations to fit their ego.

You don't know me but my daughter does and she knows DARN well I would ask her not to abort. Although, I can not tell her what to do, she is an adult. Unlike the liberals who okay it for children who are pregnant by whatever as in their choice, rape, etc. it is law they can abort without consent of a parent.

Why is it you want the female gender to abort their babies so badly? Why the urgency to kill a harmless human being?

I am curious. Your post confirm your feelings about it, why the death panel?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one *R*- I was waiting for your response, and you replied just as I thought you would. You are correct. A woman who is hemorrhaging does not go to an abortionist. If hemorrhaging begins before life can be sustained, it will happen on it's own for many reasons - and a D & C may follow later on. If she does hemorrhage, it's during an abortion at the hands of a lecherous, incompetent, heartless person - call him a doctor if you wish - I can't. Because once you've seen an ultra sound you have a whole different aspect to the meaning of the creation of life. The child is whole, viable, wiggling, moving, stretching, sleeping, blinking it's eyes, touching itself and putting it's hands in it's mouth. The heartbeat on a monitor is awesome and you can see the heart beating in the chest when it's barely 6" long. The sound and number of heartbeats per beat can tell the doctor almost inclusively whether it's a boy or girl. Girls have more beats per minute, around 165 as opposed to boys at 145.....approximately.
If the mother's life is in danger, the OB is usually aware that things are not normal. Those ultrasounds show them the child as it develops, the placement of the placenta, the ribs, bones, kneecaps, hands, feet and even the tiny nose and ears when that child is barely a few inches long. The baby in utero can hear his mother talking very early on. It can recognize her voice, hear her heart beating, and when born can attach itself and calm down when it's mother holds it and talks to it....as opposed to strangers. These are facts that my daughter's OB has assured her of.
This is why there is a push to encourage young women to view an ultrasound of their baby before they decide to destroy it. It's almost a given that when they see their little infant to be, they change their minds. I have known two girls who went through the delivery and adopted their child to another couple. Then spent the rest of their lives as the years passed trying to find them. In both cases they did meet again with their daughters, but one was not until she was in her late twenties. I was told......you never forget, not for one day, not for one minute. Never!
AMEN brother for the truth. I admire when people stand up for the truth.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
ELECT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN?
ARE YOU INSANE?
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
http://tinyurl.com/2bl7gjm / June 2, 2010
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.
Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?
Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.
Nader: What should be the sanctions?
Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.
Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?
Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1
This is actually pretty funny, a t.v. show host claiming all this, what will you libotards think of next,
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Another school shooting in Texas happening now!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uh what wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Bible that terribly racist, sexist, and dated book that should be used more as a guideline for our lives as opposed to an end all be all rules and code of conduct? Isn't it also written by man and is in fact like man, to be taken with a grain of salt? I love how when it comes to having an argument about something some "Christians" can do when they are confronted with a solid argument they say whatever it is the Bible says to help further their agenda? Tell me, give me exact scripture and verse, where is says what is happening on Earth at this exact moment is in the Bible. I'll pull mine off the shelf where I last left it last night, when I got done reading it, and praise god himself that someone like you has shown me the light and error of my ways. Also while you're at it, tell me where it says it's okay for us to condemn one another. And again, show me where it says getting abortions is a slight against god. Wait... isn't there a part in there about children being murdered as "god's plan." Who are you to judge someone? You're not omnipotent, you aren't all knowing, you're not even half knowing it seems like. Live and let live. Oh and abortions aren't free, they all require money.
GOD is the same and will always be.

Psalms 139: 13-19

What GOD created in the womb, he certainly is not going to condone abortion. Please try to understand it.

13For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

14I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.

15My frame was not hidden from you

when I was made in the secret place,

when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

16Your eyes saw my unformed body;

all the days ordained for me were written in your book

before one of them came to be.

17How precious to me are your thoughts,

God!
How vast is the sum of them!

18Were I to count them,

they would outnumber the grains of sand—

when I awake, I am still with you.

19If only you, God, would slay the wicked!

Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!(Abortion)

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually pretty funny, a t.v. show host claiming all this, what will you libotards think of next,
All My Baby Mama's
Oh, sorry that was cancelled.

Too bad
it taught all the A-A folk how to go out and have kids with different men, so they can be one big happy family. Not knowing or caring whether they are marrying ones brother or sister, doesn't matter as long as it feels good, does it? Talk about a melting pot, and all these sperm banks. WOW talk about brotherly love.

What will they come up with next.
Government keeps 'em up.
Why should they care.

Government = Taxpayers

Where else do you think the Money comes from?
Oh that's right, the Money Tree.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
Another school shooting in Texas happening now!
May as well get used to it.
It's going to become an everyday occurrence before long.
All these Godless people in charge, what does one expect?

The Christian Nation was blessed.
The Atheist nation is cursed.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

It is written.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh forgot.

In the Book of Revelation
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uh what wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Bible that terribly racist, sexist, and dated book that should be used more as a guideline for our lives as opposed to an end all be all rules and code of conduct? Isn't it also written by man and is in fact like man, to be taken with a grain of salt? I love how when it comes to having an argument about something some "Christians" can do when they are confronted with a solid argument they say whatever it is the Bible says to help further their agenda? Tell me, give me exact scripture and verse, where is says what is happening on Earth at this exact moment is in the Bible. I'll pull mine off the shelf where I last left it last night, when I got done reading it, and praise god himself that someone like you has shown me the light and error of my ways. Also while you're at it, tell me where it says it's okay for us to condemn one another. And again, show me where it says getting abortions is a slight against god. Wait... isn't there a part in there about children being murdered as "god's plan." Who are you to judge someone? You're not omnipotent, you aren't all knowing, you're not even half knowing it seems like. Live and let live. Oh and abortions aren't free, they all require money.
Again, please read and understand:

Daniel 12: Prophesy of the Last Days

Vs. 4 when travel and education shall be vastly increased.
....the new jet liners and the increase of knowledge has never been to this extent.

Matt. 10:21
Brother will rise up against brother to death, and fathers shall betray their own children. And children shall rise against their parents and cause their deaths. Everyone will hate you if you are a Christian.
...murder has never been so increased.

Matt:24:6
And you will hear wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

7 Nation will rise against nation , and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
...we are seeing fighting and division in our own nation against each other.

8.all this is but the beginning of birth-pangs.
11. Many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

12. And because wickedness is multiplied, most men's love will grow cold.

Daniel: Israel will be surrounded by its neighbors at war.

Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Matthew and Revelations, just a few depict the last days.

This is just a few, there is many verses about the end times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,464
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Cheech the Conser... 255,640
The latest on damaging earthquake in California 15 min Sneaky Pete 14
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Brian_G 305,438
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 16 min Ramsey 1,451
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 18 min Aquarius-WY 10,238
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 20 min DNF 409
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 23 min Colbert 1,305
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr boo ya 235
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••