'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,453)

Showing posts 69,041 - 69,060 of146,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>More fantasy,Reality: Again you never proffered any evidence,only your opinion.
That don't cut-it in Reality or Fantasy.
Would you stand up in a court of LAW and swear to that fact?...me thinks not!
It's call perjury!
Oh, now I'm committing perjury, just because you are blind with ignorance. lol

Just as in everything Obama is doing, his actions and mandates are the proof you need to see how Obama wants to get rid of the middle class and have a culture similiar to his home country...Kenya.

He wants two classes, just like his dad and granddad had...the poor and the rich (elite). He wants another Mau Mau, to get rid of Americans that are a drag on his evil ways....meaning the middle class.

The thing is, you need a working brain to understand this or you would not be spouting your baseless post.

Obama is wanting you to believe exactly what you are, just as Hitler did so he could murder over a hundred million Jewish people whose only fault was being Jewish.

What does Obama and Hitler have in common...hatred for certain group of people.

Oh, btw, are you middle class, if you are, whoa, a surprise awaits for you.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
The only man I ever kissed was my father,it was on his death bed I kissed him on his forehead and said goodbye to my hero!
Now he was a man!
What happen to his son???
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go, my true colors!
I'm as red,white,and blue as anyone on this thread.
I'm not the one who talks of secession,because I don't like the presidents politics..boo whoo!
I'll fight to preserve this union...less we forget?
United we stand divided we fall!
We are falling, get off your butt and do something. You are the one who said you will fight to preserve it, now is the time.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

To conquer a nation, first disarm its people.

Adolph Hitler, 1933
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I was studying History and couldn't understand how millions of people followed Hitler to their death beds so easily and then I watched the liberal Americans and had my answer.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

The liberal politicians all lined up to point their angry fingers at the Americans, "we need gun control, it is killing our children" and then keep passing laws for tax payers to kill babies still in their mother's womb.

It has been 40 years since Roe vs Wade and over 50 million babies have been killed, 1/6 of our population and billions in tax payer's money which supports it financially.

......the liberals keep pointing their useless fingers demanding the rights and money to support killing babies and then use killing of children at a school as a basis for a gun law.

Who would of thunk it.....we have corrupted, lying politicians who wouldn't know the difference in a shoe string and a lasso unless maybe, you did a lobotomy, it couldn't hurt them. This is for sure.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that people are blind, it's that it wouldn't matter if he were Muslim. What don't you get about that?
And with all you say you know about the culture, don't you know that Muslims are very proud people? There is no way a Muslim would hide his faith in Allah and if he did, that would most certainly be haraam. So he's a Muslim but not a very devout one? You're just plain silly.
Maybe it's your custom to bow 5 times a day...I don't care ...but, it is NOT A CUSTOM FOR AMERICAN PRESIDENT TO BOW TO ANYONE!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What happen to his son???
His son,well he lived life on his on terms,never filling his fathers shoes.
But his son was there for him always,taking care and looking out for him and his mother.
No request went unfulfilled,even against his mothers wishes, his son
packed his father's cancer ridden body down to the river so he could fish...just to see the smile on his face,a reward you'll never understand!
His son was fortunate enough to get a job that allowed him to retired
after 30 years with a union pension and a meager 401k.
Why they hired me I can't explain...maybe because I smile a lot who knows?
Yes there is hippie in me,my mother was against my political views,my father a WW2 vet fought in New Guinea,Solomon islands and the liberation of Manila.
Told be your own man,just don't let your mother find out!lol
I am my fathers son,no mommas boy...if she where here,her exact words
would be...you are your fathers son,I heard it a many a time,believe me!
So that's what happen to me,and your excuse?
no excuses

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I haven't been me in a very long time. To the one person that has been in my life that tried to help me see I needed help, thank u and u no who u are even though after u has been one crazy ride. Over it.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
We are falling, get off your butt and do something. You are the one who said you will fight to preserve it, now is the time.
Our nation is fine, no problems that can't be solved!
It's malcontents such as you,that see a problem where none exists.
Why because your candidate couldn't cut it!
So turn out in four years and elect someone you think is better!
If you can?
Stop isolating certain Americans and maybe your party will servive..maybe?

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's your custom to bow 5 times a day...I don't care ...but, it is NOT A CUSTOM FOR AMERICAN PRESIDENT TO BOW TO ANYONE!
But you excuse Bush's kissing? rethink your priorities will you?http://youtu.be/QRhDzpJV2T M
because that B/S and you know it!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The Obama Deception
ALL THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY OWN EYES:
The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.
We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Orderís plans. Itís not about Left or Right: itís about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation. Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.
Watch The Obama Deception and learn how: Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law. Obamaís handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.
International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government. Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government. The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.
The information contained in this film is vital to the future of the Republic and to freedom worldwide. President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. Until all are made aware, humanity will remain captive to the masters of the New World Order.
Where is that movie? Can we order it from some where.?
hey

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I forgive.
but y

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm just a joke to ya. Here's the joke.
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
I was studying History and couldn't understand how millions of people followed Hitler to their death beds so easily and then I watched the liberal Americans and had my answer.
The exact same way I feel about Republicans when they try to keep Americans from voting and using redistricting to win elections!

The same way they brainwash their followers into believing Democrats are taking their guns away. The same way they want to secede from the Union because they don't like our democratic system.

The same way they want to run our personal lives and restrict birth control and put their specific religion in schools.

Just to name a few of the communist ideas of a dieing party!
but y

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lets do this to somebody else and see how many secrets they have. Or wait that's really nonya.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>But you excuse Bush's kissing? rethink your priorities will you?http://youtu.be/QRhDzpJV2T M
because that B/S and you know it!
You're full of it and you know it...Bush is not the president, get over your B/S...

No, I don't excuse Bush's kissing either ...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
The exact same way I feel about Republicans when they try to keep Americans from voting and using redistricting to win elections!
The same way they brainwash their followers into believing Democrats are taking their guns away. The same way they want to secede from the Union because they don't like our democratic system.
The same way they want to run our personal lives and restrict birth control and put their specific religion in schools.
Just to name a few of the communist ideas of a dieing party!
Dem's are the "Gun Grabbers" anyone who believes otherwise is simply watching entertainment TV as opposed to C-Span.

Simply pay attention to other media outlets besides the Lame Stream Media!
Watch the video and then see how the New York Democrat attempts to stop this man from disclosing the Dem's true intent!

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, will you please move on to something else?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

It's becoming very tasking to prove you wrong every time you regurgitate the stupid things your interweb friends post here.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

http://www.google.com/m...

NEWSWEEK Second coming

"Messiah" Obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,041 - 69,060 of146,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Rick Perry is dead wrong 2 min Thanks 87
Fox hosts outraged that Texas 911 operators are... 2 min Guess Who 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,078,585
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Nine Ball 52,111
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Premier Kissov 243,501
A&E: Duck Dynasty will continue, religion and g... 5 min cancer suxs 11
Sen. Ted Cruz blasts 'True Blood' episode 6 min Sgt Common Sense 12
•••
•••