'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#74042 Jan 12, 2013
All this talk about insurrection,shameful,Presiden t Obama was duly elected by the American people.
You don't see "Mitt" in the supreme court contesting the results do you?
You'll have another chance in four years maybe it will be an Republican cycle this time as politics tend to shift back and forth back and forth.
Gee! read some political science it won't rot your brain.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74043 Jan 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to volunteer (as a father and as a Veteran) to stand watch at my children's school, when the Clinton School Zone "Fish in a Barrel Law" is lifted. I will protect each and every child as if they were my own.
Do you have any school age children? Would you do the same?
I will jump through any hoop they deem necessary. My DD-214, all my medical records, background checks, etc.
They aill never let a pervert like you around a School Stupid.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74044 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
If YOU are a kid...I would defend you also(little twerp!)
Who will defend the kids against you Perv?

Since: Dec 11

#74045 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Republicans are the most paranoid and delusional people. "Dems are retards" Is there anything you don't fear? Do you ever wonder why you know everything about everything and all other humans are wrong? I Think you suffer from an enlarged amygdala which causes you to Think and act irrationally in response to threats that don't really exist. You're unwell. Seek Help. In Kentucky you can call 1-800-928-8000 It's free and there are people who can help you 24 hours a day.
Here is a real and present DANGER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The home invader came looking for them, thankfully she was armed and did not hesitate! Notice the reporter says the gun used was a 36 caliber...WTF?

Brush mountain Ky

#74046 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I am going to volunteer (as a father and as a Veteran) to stand watch at my children's school, when the Clinton School Zone "Fish in a Barrel Law" is lifted. I will protect each and every child as if they were my own.
Do you have any school age children? Would you do the same?
I will jump through any hoop they deem necessary. My DD-214, all my medical records, background checks, etc.
I can't say I'm against the idea of having veterans become school guards.
Certainly anyone who would risk their life for our country would do the same for our children!I don't like the idea of janitors or bus drivers being armed.
And I support the mental health issue also,so that's two area's of agreement.
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#74047 Jan 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What have you Republitards ever done about abortion?????
Nmae one thing.
Just one, okay.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-11-06...

Notice the article states Bill Clinton vetoes this bill TWICE.

So much for liberals caring for children and their rights.

Brush mountain Ky

#74048 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is a real and present DANGER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The home invader came looking for them, thankfully she was armed and did not hesitate! Notice the reporter says the gun used was a 36 caliber...WTF?
Yep,she done things right,no other options.
Your family is at risk shoot first!
Hamburglar

United States

#74049 Jan 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
leave it to a libotard traitor to try to make money on a crisis,
In Connecticut, Democratic Sen. Beth Bye wants to limit access to assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and require that firearms be registered by model and serial number, Reuters reported. Bye also wants to impose a 50 percent sales tax on ammunition and magazines.
and in N.J.,
In New Jersey, 18 new bills have been submitted to the state legislature, including one that would require gun buyers to submit to a psychological evaluation, according to the Star-Ledger.
That means no liberals will every be able to own a weapon,
Because Halliburton and the other war profiteers surely never cashed a government contract check.
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#74050 Jan 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to "rile up" Stupid????
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Sorry but unlike Obama I do not give this info out to my enemy as in Obama told the Al Qaeda when he would take the troops out of war.

Sort of a stupid strategy, don't ya think!!
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#74051 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
There are tens of thousands of Democrats who are trying to make their voices heard over Pelosi, Reid, and Whatshernameschlutz.
http://www.democratsforlife.org/
Personally, I think the DNC is deaf to their ideas.
Don't forget ignorance.
Hamburglar

United States

#74052 Jan 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but unlike Obama I do not give this info out to my enemy as in Obama told the Al Qaeda when he would take the troops out of war.
Sort of a stupid strategy, don't ya think!!
Would it really fake much to figure it out though? Like we they weren't there anymore.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74054 Jan 12, 2013
France's Mali Operation: Troops Make Progress Against Islamist Rebels

oblamers resonse to this, NO! Please don't hurt my friends and campaign contibutors,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74055 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Republicans are the most paranoid and delusional people. "Dems are retards" Is there anything you don't fear? Do you ever wonder why you know everything about everything and all other humans are wrong? I Think you suffer from an enlarged amygdala which causes you to Think and act irrationally in response to threats that don't really exist. You're unwell. Seek Help. In Kentucky you can call 1-800-928-8000 It's free and there are people who can help you 24 hours a day.
Ari already pointed out your problem, ad hominem, a big word meaning you are a retard, the more I laught at you libotards the more you claim I'm angry, the more I have to laugh, LOL, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74056 Jan 12, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Halliburton and the other war profiteers surely never cashed a government contract check.
Bush, oh Bush, you lowered the standards that allow us to complain, oh Bush, oblamer is just an honest non-Kenyan true American patriot that is misunderstood because of you,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74057 Jan 12, 2013
heres some more anti-liberal logic, don't get too confused libs,

Gun Appreciation Day Organizer: Armed African Americans Could Have Prevented Slavery

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4113-gun-ap...
Hamburglar

United States

#74058 Jan 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, oh Bush, you lowered the standards that allow us to complain, oh Bush, oblamer is just an honest non-Kenyan true American patriot that is misunderstood because of you,
If he would've been even a decent president (which he was nowhere near), no one would bother to bring him up. It's not that he's an easy target, which he certainly is. It's that anyone who cares about the present will look at the past.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74059 Jan 12, 2013
don't let the above post freak you libotards out, African Americans weren't allowed to own guns, they might do something right wing - like protect themselves,
Carl Marx

Holden, WV

#74060 Jan 12, 2013
maybe this helps.....

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74063 Jan 12, 2013
test

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74064 Jan 12, 2013
Republicans are getting a bad rap over the African American deal. They are the ones who helped bring Civil Rights to an order. Check in your nations history, and look at all the Black Republicans there used to be in congress. Working side by side with White Democrats.

Until the Democrats joined and made up the kkk, this country was working. It was them, along with Robert Byrd, that had a staunch following in the South. Doing harm to the Blacks, not the Republicans.

Yet the Democrats get all the kudos for it, especially against an uneducated mass of Blacks. The Blacks need to be more educated, before following Obama around like he is their Savior. Trust me, he isn't. He is in the all the dollar people, the cartels, criminals, whatever makes him money. Especially his attorney general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 2 min OccupyThis 13
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min X -Man- 270,354
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min WelbyMD 32,984
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 18 min NorCal Native 1,018
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 25 min The Man 3,932
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min Chimney1 121,050
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,127
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 1 hr Hooogle It 51
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1,538

US News People Search