'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
62,121 - 62,140 of 151,444 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
lol

Glasgow, KY

#68374 Dec 14, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who sent us to Viet Nam ?? Over 58,000 casualties...
Isn't it odd that the idiots who obsess about and blame everything on Bush...decide not to reply to your post? I guess they are hoping that nobody would notice. lol I was talking to my nephew the other day and we were discussing war and politics. When I showed him that it was JFK that sent the first combat troops into Vietnam and then Johnson dumped the blame in Nixons lap, he was shocked. He said they were taught in school that Vietnam was republican Nixon's war.
aint it the truth

Glasgow, KY

#68375 Dec 14, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all of that and heard that before ...if someone calls me, I ask questions that only I and my family KNOW, like something very personal. If there is Email or text, CALL ME...
This young guy, U.S. marine was going to Mexico with his shot gun and had all U.S. documents to register his weapon ...they told him he can't have that kind of weapon in Mexico and arrested him. He was tight to his bed since August ...where is our government in all of this? Why they don't give him same rights Mexicans have in U.S.?????
Guess our government doesn't like competition. They are the only ones allowed to share their wealth of guns in Mexico.
R.I.P. Brian Terry.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68376 Dec 14, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Ozombie, Why is he in jail? Was he on Duty? What is the Charge? Has Marine Corp. abandoned him? What was he doing in Mexico? Marines may be responsible for him. No one can respond without knowing the whole story.
Listen Cousin ...
Don't you know how to Google ...
U.S. marine in Mexican jail?

I don't always ask others to provide me with links, I do it myself if I'm interested in that story!
Common Sense

New York, NY

#68377 Dec 14, 2012
The problem is not guns, or any weapons for that matter. The problem is the deliberate division and conquering of the American people. Political, Religious, race, class..... The American people have somehow been divided along every diversity. Just look at some of the comments that do nothing but cause bitterness and division among us.

All this bitter hatred is causing those on the fringe of sanity to be pushed over the edge.

I've noticed more than a few on this thread alone, that seemed to have crossed over already.

Here's a small step in the right direction. Stop hating on others who have a different view. Stop allowing the 24/7 media tell you what to think.

We the people have allowed our representatives to become our masters.

Think for yourselves, look for things we have in common instead of finding further ways to separate ourselves.
Really

Martin, TN

#68378 Dec 14, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who sent us to Viet Nam ?? Over 58,000 casualties...
Dwight Eisenhower (sent advisers 1955-61)
John F. Kennedy (increased involvement of CIA and US ambassadors)
Lyndon Johnson (after Tonkin Gulf incident, sent US combat troops 1964)
Richard Nixon (negotiated treaty 1973, withdrew troops, allowing collapse of the South)
Gerald Ford (with funds cut off, declared the US war ended April 23, 1975)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68379 Dec 14, 2012
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2...

Katie Pavlich...Marine held in Mexican prison...State dept does nothing.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68380 Dec 14, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all of that and heard that before ...if someone calls me, I ask questions that only I and my family KNOW, like something very personal. If there is Email or text, CALL ME...
This young guy, U.S. marine was going to Mexico with his shot gun and had all U.S. documents to register his weapon ...they told him he can't have that kind of weapon in Mexico and arrested him. He was tight to his bed since August ...where is our government in all of this? Why they don't give him same rights Mexicans have in U.S.?????
Kind of stupid to try to take a Shotgun into Mexico, when you can buy one on the streets there so easily. Just sayin'.
Didn't we have to send someone to Mexico to get out Dog and his brother? They went to try to bring back Andrew Luster, the Max Factor Heir who was drugging, videotaping and raping women here?
He has since been convicted. Got like 400 years in prison.
Why don't the parents just pay the money?
Has to be more to the story.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68381 Dec 14, 2012
State dept. Only goes to apologize to Muslims and even lie and use taxpayers money like Pakistani ads on that YouTube video...

Location hidden

#68382 Dec 14, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Dwight Eisenhower (sent advisers 1955-61)
John F. Kennedy (increased involvement of CIA and US ambassadors)
Lyndon Johnson (after Tonkin Gulf incident, sent US combat troops 1964)
Richard Nixon (negotiated treaty 1973, withdrew troops, allowing collapse of the South)
Gerald Ford (with funds cut off, declared the US war ended April 23, 1975)
Took a bunch of kids marching in the streets and getting shot on their College Campuses to end that war.

Location hidden

#68383 Dec 14, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
The problem is not guns, or any weapons for that matter. The problem is the deliberate division and conquering of the American people. Political, Religious, race, class..... The American people have somehow been divided along every diversity. Just look at some of the comments that do nothing but cause bitterness and division among us.
All this bitter hatred is causing those on the fringe of sanity to be pushed over the edge.
I've noticed more than a few on this thread alone, that seemed to have crossed over already.
Here's a small step in the right direction. Stop hating on others who have a different view. Stop allowing the 24/7 media tell you what to think.
Think for yourselves, look for things we have in common instead of finding further ways to separate ourselves.
You sound like the Prez. ;-)

Location hidden

#68384 Dec 14, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Cousin ...
Don't you know how to Google ...
U.S. marine in Mexican jail?
I don't always ask others to provide me with links, I do it myself if I'm interested in that story!
If you can't answer the simple questions I have put forth do you, then there is no sense in my looking. Do you know the answers or are YOU the one that should be looking?
Really

Martin, TN

#68385 Dec 14, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
Smartest comment I've read on this forum!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68386 Dec 14, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
United we stand, government is in trouble. They know that! This days people are selfish and think only about themselves and not the country. People are uninformed and lazy...DON'T BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR! This days there is NO media and real news, only opinions on both sides.
history repeats itself

Glasgow, KY

#68387 Dec 14, 2012
May 1961 JFK sent 400 Green Beret to Vietnam. Green Beret soldiers were the front line and were always sent in first. People can call them advisers or trainers or whatever but the Green Beret, our country's first line of defense, were sent in by JFK.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68388 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
If you can't answer the simple questions I have put forth do you, then there is no sense in my looking. Do you know the answers or are YOU the one that should be looking?
I already did and have 2 links just for you "Cousin"!
the whole truth

Glasgow, KY

#68389 Dec 14, 2012
When President Kennedy was killed in November 1963 there were over 16,000 American "advisers" in Vietnam. 100 of those American "advisers" had already been killed in that war before Kennedy was assassinated.
Jay

Paris, TN

#68390 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Kind of stupid to try to take a Shotgun into Mexico, when you can buy one on the streets there so easily. Just sayin'.
Didn't we have to send someone to Mexico to get out Dog and his brother? They went to try to bring back Andrew Luster, the Max Factor Heir who was drugging, videotaping and raping women here?

They are talking about this on O'Reilly now. This is absolutely insane! With all the illegal gun toting Mexican's running around in our country killing people, they use this trumped up charge to keep our Marine in a cold prison??? Are we going to sit by and keep taking this crap? What is wrong with Obama?

Here is the story. I hope you can get the link:

Obama Silent as Mexico Jails Former Marine on Trumped-Up Gun Charge

http://www.teaparty.org/obama-silent-as-mexic...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68391 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
He didn't want to buy illegal gun, he wanted to register his own and did have all paperwork from our side...you don't send money to blackmailers. How do you know they want kill him anyway or ask for more money. This is between state dept and Mexican government. Where is Hillary, in all of this, still apologizing for YouTube video? Still thinking what lies to tell next week on Benghazi?

Location hidden

#68392 Dec 14, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did and have 2 links just for you "Cousin"!
Well ya know what I am thinking, cause you won't tell me details? Sounds like another red herring from Fox, Red State and/or Mews Max, meant to trash the President, and I am not into Hannity, Rove and Fakes and Friends.
I can find my own links Ozombie.

Location hidden

#68393 Dec 14, 2012
They want me to buy Katies' book, Ozombie. That is not happening. Oh look it's an anti-Obama book. Surprise. I am still reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 115,345
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 11 min FedinIL 2,241
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min sonicfilter 1,101,403
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 17 min Ethan Allen 163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 46,376
Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigra... 27 min spud 2
Obamas attend wedding of their longtime chef 27 min Justin igger 17
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Coffee Party 256,995
MEGA LEEK - McKayla Maroney Nude Cell Phone Pic... 8 hr McKayla Maroney Nude 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••