'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#67627 Dec 9, 2012
why do leftwingwhackadoos believe if thyey tell a lie enuff it will become the truth, like republicans wont work with the poor little kenyan what horsepucky, why does obozo look like curious george with a banana stuck up his ass

Since: Dec 11

#67628 Dec 9, 2012
Hey guys...
I have a "Motivating" movie for you all!

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67629 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
Obamies Zombies Says..
(People have to wake up before gets to late.)
Too late Obama got re elected...
Hey, wake up and smell the coffee ...I was not talking about Obama, I was talking about direction, this country is going ...It is not only Obama, it is so much more, like...
NEW WORLD ORDER ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#67630 Dec 9, 2012
Obama went to the concert by PSY, a South Korean rapper who just a few years ago called for the death of all American soldiers.

Only a couple years ago Obama wanted Congress to increase the premium payments on the soldiers for their healthcare and when year end budget came, he wanted to withhold the paychecks of our soldiers.

This is where Obama stands. He supports this rapper from S. Korean as he has for the rappers in
American who call for the death of white men.

Obama is working very hard and I watch the news, he is progressing in a fast pace. He is working to
do away with the Republican party and just have one party as in....dictatorship. This will allow him to stay as leader of America for many years as the other dictatorships in other communist nations are doing. We know what the people in these countries live with as in the Sharia Law which makes women virtually prisoners and slaves. Latin countries which restrict their citizens to harsh tactics, including death and then the African countries which not only genocide people as the answer to starvation, selling humans as slaves and even genital mutilation as a form of female ownership by a man.

Read the Obama Healthcare laws, death panels are indeed included in this especially for the elderly and disabled.

Bye bye grandma.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67631 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, wake up and smell the coffee ...I was not talking about Obama, I was talking about direction, this country is going ...It is not only Obama, it is so much more, like...
NEW WORLD ORDER ...
I know you weren't talking about Obama...

I WAS!!!
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67632 Dec 9, 2012
NWO,Wasn't that Hulk Hogan,Big Papa Pump(Scott Steiner)and the gang from the WWF(World Wrestling Federation??? LMAO!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67633 Dec 9, 2012
Reality wrote:
Obama went to the concert by PSY, a South Korean rapper who just a few years ago called for the death of all American soldiers.
Only a couple years ago Obama wanted Congress to increase the premium payments on the soldiers for their healthcare and when year end budget came, he wanted to withhold the paychecks of our soldiers.
This is where Obama stands. He supports this rapper from S. Korean as he has for the rappers in
American who call for the death of white men.
Obama is working very hard and I watch the news, he is progressing in a fast pace. He is working to
do away with the Republican party and just have one party as in....dictatorship. This will allow him to stay as leader of America for many years as the other dictatorships in other communist nations are doing. We know what the people in these countries live with as in the Sharia Law which makes women virtually prisoners and slaves. Latin countries which restrict their citizens to harsh tactics, including death and then the African countries which not only genocide people as the answer to starvation, selling humans as slaves and even genital mutilation as a form of female ownership by a man.
Read the Obama Healthcare laws, death panels are indeed included in this especially for the elderly and disabled.
Bye bye grandma.
Are you calling me grandma?

It's was just misunderstanding...

You are 100% correct and I like Obama as much as you doo...I know what he stands for and I always said...OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND...I know what dictatorship is and what sharia law is and what Obama likes to do with old and disabled ...I know what Obamacare is and how bad and expensive going to be for everyone.
TRUST ME I KNOW!
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67634 Dec 9, 2012
The World Is Gonna End In 12 More Days,LMAO!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67635 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me grandma?
It's was just misunderstanding...
You are 100% correct and I like Obama as much as you doo...I know what he stands for and I always said...OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND...I know what dictatorship is and what sharia law is and what Obama likes to do with old and disabled ...I know what Obamacare is and how bad and expensive going to be for everyone.
TRUST ME I KNOW!
It was***
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67636 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you weren't talking about Obama...
I WAS!!!
I know, I was just kidding ...
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67637 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
I hope so, then no more libs or democraps.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67638 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
Right...Mayans predicted our end, but not their own demise ...???

I visited few years ago Anthropology museum in Mexico City and went on top of Moon pyramid in Chichen Itza...it is amazing!

Mayans killed their own men, women, even children. Sacrificed to their Gods and killing sometimes 80,000 people around the clock...

All tho, they were excellent astrologers and mathematicians...
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67640 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/New s/n1094.cfm
ONE-WORLD RELIGION NOW OFFICIALLY BORN!! A SPIRITUAL EQUIVALENT TO THE
UNITED NATIONS!
1. One world government...
2. One world bank...
3. One world religion...
Few to control the world? Is that possible?
==========
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

==========

VICARIUS FILII DEI

V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = no value
R = no value
I = 1
U/V = 5
S = no value
==========

F = no value
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1
==========

D = 500
E = no value
I = 1
----------

112 + 53 + 501 = 666

KYMI

Mason, MI

#67641 Dec 9, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this story is the most ominous...
this one is real!
Obama's handlers are writing the script!
Think about it...he said he has been to 57 States.
Oblamer will not be the anti-Christ, he is not smart enough, it must be someone with intellect to carry it out without a teleprompter.
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67642 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...Mayans predicted our end, but not their own demise ...???
I visited few years ago Anthropology museum in Mexico City and went on top of Moon pyramid in Chichen Itza...it is amazing!
Mayans killed their own men, women, even children. Sacrificed to their Gods and killing sometimes 80,000 people around the clock...
All tho, they were excellent astrologers and mathematicians...
The Mayan calendar stops on Dec 21st for a reason, the person working on creating it died from AIDS from being infected from a contaminated needle shared by liberal Mayans and obamacare at that time just let them die.

Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67643 Dec 9, 2012
Hello AL...
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67644 Dec 9, 2012
What the Hell is six hundred 3 score and six...
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67645 Dec 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>AL you stupid old fat lady pos.
wtf, are you a hypocrite? well thats a dumb question, you are a lib, so the answer is obviously yes, but the point is, you keep posting LMFAO, then you call someone else fat, well, you get the point, unless you laugh so much you lost all that weight, but then again, that 84 inch beer belly of yours really stands out in a crowd, especially at the gay bar you work at.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67646 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
==========
VICARIUS FILII DEI
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = no value
R = no value
I = 1
U/V = 5
S = no value
==========
F = no value
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1
==========
D = 500
E = no value
I = 1
----------
112 + 53 + 501 = 666
God NO...would people stand-up against it!?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67647 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mayan calendar stops on Dec 21st for a reason, the person working on creating it died from AIDS from being infected from a contaminated needle shared by liberal Mayans and obamacare at that time just let them die.
:-)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Eman 1,126,424
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 1 min Le Jimbo 227
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Katrina 270,372
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 min INFIDEL 1,563
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 9 min dragoon70056 48
5 Reasons why global warming also known as clim... 10 min Come on 66
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 10 min Guess Who 519
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Chilli J 121,153
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 20 min Mykro 120

US News People Search