'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,954)

Showing posts 59,061 - 59,080 of138,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64740
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NWO wrote:
This country is in far better shape now than when Obama took over.
lmfao!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64741
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?
The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!
You seem to be a Frank Luntz believer.
Svengali Luntz changed the wording from Estate Tax to Death Tax so people like yourself will endorse it.
It only applies to Millionaires and Billionaires.
==========
MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...
UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
From a Russian newspaper
The Reason Obama is President
07.11.2012
By Xavier Lerma

The reason America has the trillion dollar war monger Obama as president today is because of immorality and materialism in America. President John Adams once said,

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -October 11, 1798.

"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible" - George Washington.

Thomas Jefferson wrote: "God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever."

The revisionist historians have tried to "cover up" God himself by not allowing recent generations to know that America was once a nation of religious people. Now, over half the people in America are not well informed and are willing to believe the spoon fed propaganda from the Democrats and Republicans.

...

Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." -William Penn (American hero of Liberty and religious freedom).

...

They want you to depend on the government instead of God. Welcome to the USSA

Therefore, only prayer and penance will lead America once again to that guiding light that governed the founding Fathers. Prayers can turn the tide of evil in the US and its chaotic effect in the world. May God bless America. Until then, only President Vladimir Putin can prevent America's military Democracy from destroying the world.

Xavier Lerma
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
wtf

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64742
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
From a Russian newspaper
The Reason Obama is President
07.11.2012
By Xavier Lerma
The reason America has the trillion dollar war monger Obama as president today is because of immorality and materialism in America. President John Adams once said,
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -October 11, 1798.
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible" - George Washington.
Thomas Jefferson wrote: "God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever."
The revisionist historians have tried to "cover up" God himself by not allowing recent generations to know that America was once a nation of religious people. Now, over half the people in America are not well informed and are willing to believe the spoon fed propaganda from the Democrats and Republicans.
...
Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." -William Penn (American hero of Liberty and religious freedom).
...
They want you to depend on the government instead of God. Welcome to the USSA
Therefore, only prayer and penance will lead America once again to that guiding light that governed the founding Fathers. Prayers can turn the tide of evil in the US and its chaotic effect in the world. May God bless America. Until then, only President Vladimir Putin can prevent America's military Democracy from destroying the world.
Xavier Lerma
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
America is NOT, was NOT, and NEVER has been a Christian Nation!

To state otherwise is childish foolishness.
Grateful American

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64743
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

A tattoo on an old mans arm...# 55374.
little girl..."I gotta tell you mister....... that's an awfully boring tattoo on your arm.It's just a bunch of numbers!"

Old man......"well I was just about your age when I got it and kept it as a reminder".

Little girl...."Oh, a reminder of happier days"?

Old man...."No, of a time when the world went mad."
Imagine your self in a land where your countrymen followed the voice of political extremists who didn't like your religion. Imagine having everything taken away from you,your entire family sent to a concentration camp as slave labors, then systematically murdered. In this place ,they even take your name and replace it with a number tattooed on your arm.

"It was called the HOLOCAUST,when millions of people perished just because of their faith."

Little girl... imagining herself in such a place with barbed wire all around keeping her and her family prisoner.
She draws her knees up under her chin and wraps her arms around them and starts to weep.
Finely she says.... "so you keep it as a reminder of political extremist?"
And the old man says " No dear, to remind you......"
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64744
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Have any of you read the article on Drudge about Democrat's redeploying Obama's voter database? You might want to read that article in it's entirety. It's interesting to say the least.
Like I said awhile back, I knew they had the ability to & was compiling info on all of us. I'm amazed their speaking about it as they are though. According to this article the Dem's have been mining data now for 4 years or longer!
It says if you voted, then the Dem's have a file on YOU. A vast database that includes info on how you vote, your car registration, value of your house, hunting license, magazine subscriptions, you name it, they have that info. Even have a score estimating how likely you are to vote & how you feel about certain issues. It even said if you like cats, that info is included as well. Amazing!
Oh, and they are "expanding" these databases!
Where it gets really personal, is through all of our contacts via our computers & phones. If you used a Facebook app, your file was updated & included lists of your FB friends, & they measured the intensity of your relationships, also gained access to all your friends info through you. Of course all the pics too for your file. They used data mining to get detailed analyst of cable tv viewing habits & web traffic. If a person name even sounded Hispanic, it recorded that too.
Michael Slaby, of the O campaign, said the most important aspect was what he called "Micro- Listening". It is also called micro-targeting.
What made it easier for them is that Jim Messina's mentor is Google executive Eric Schmidt, who was a regular at the Chicago camp headquarters, where folks say it resembled an Internet start up company.
An ACLU analyst said voters should worry that politicians & data brokers have aligned making legal restrictions of data less likely. Hmmm, interesting.
Voters probably didn't understand how serious this is. There's a danger of hackers stealing data, but ya know, we all get warned when we use web sites like FB & others.
If you've used FB your file has been updated.
The deal now is that even though election is over.....The Obama database is "Just getting Started" according to this article.
Be aware that anything &n everything has no concept of privacy anymore. Those days are long gone. Forever, I'm sad to say.
Grateful American

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64745
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

In memorial
It is now more than 68 years after the 2nd war world in Europe ended.

In memory of the 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who was murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated with the German and Russians people looking the other way.
Now more than ever, Iran, Iraq, and others, calming the holocaust was to be a myth, it's imperative to make sure the world never forgets. BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO IT AGAIN.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64746
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>America is NOT, was NOT, and NEVER has been a Christian Nation!
To state otherwise is childish foolishness.
It would be would be more foolish than childish
to let some one find out who you are, and run into you one day.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64748
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh, and near the bottom of the article it's talking about how they invested heavily in engineers & technologists & used Amazon Web Services to host the voter database on it's "CLOUD" servers.
I knew as soon as that "iCloud" came out with the ability to sync your info from your phone to your computer, that something was really fishy about it. All of my problems with my iphone & my Mac Pro started only after I began to use the "iCloud".
When we updated our iPhone 4's to the new iPhone 5, the problems got even worse. I started to see that my photos on the phone had "mysteriously" gotten moved around in my album. a pic of an Obama van saying One Big Ass Mistake America- spelled out from Obama name was suddenly the FIRST pic in my album but it originally was way near the bottom. There were "camera flashes" as if my phone were taking photos all on it's on. I've had "text messages" that I had deleted over a year ago, I'd written to one person suddenly show up in text area of another person. Several of my texts ave been messed up & shifted to other areas.
And I've had "emails" to show up in mass in my text messaging area.

I do not believe any of that has been any kind of accident or map-functioning of my phone or computer. I believe it is government over reach & prying.
Just last night this brand new replacement phone I got shut down all by itself. Froze up for quite awhile. Snapped a pic & then finally started acting right again.

I don't know about you guys but I'm good & sick of it. I don't have to use an Iphone or a computer. I can do without either quite well. And may end up doing that. But the way I see it, they already have all my info, actually they didn't get much, haha!! So screw it, I will keep posting as I wish & saying what I feel.
Hope you guys do too.
wtf

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64749
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Enigma wrote:
Have any of you read the article on Drudge about Democrat's redeploying Obama's voter database? You might want to read that article in it's entirety. It's interesting to say the least.
Like I said awhile back, I knew they had the ability to & was compiling info on all of us. I'm amazed their speaking about it as they are though. According to this article the Dem's have been mining data now for 4 years or longer!
It says if you voted, then the Dem's have a file on YOU. A vast database that includes info on how you vote, your car registration, value of your house, hunting license, magazine subscriptions, you name it, they have that info. Even have a score estimating how likely you are to vote & how you feel about certain issues. It even said if you like cats, that info is included as well. Amazing!
Oh, and they are "expanding" these databases!
Where it gets really personal, is through all of our contacts via our computers & phones. If you used a Facebook app, your file was updated & included lists of your FB friends, & they measured the intensity of your relationships, also gained access to all your friends info through you. Of course all the pics too for your file. They used data mining to get detailed analyst of cable tv viewing habits & web traffic. If a person name even sounded Hispanic, it recorded that too.
Michael Slaby, of the O campaign, said the most important aspect was what he called "Micro- Listening". It is also called micro-targeting.
What made it easier for them is that Jim Messina's mentor is Google executive Eric Schmidt, who was a regular at the Chicago camp headquarters, where folks say it resembled an Internet start up company.
An ACLU analyst said voters should worry that politicians & data brokers have aligned making legal restrictions of data less likely. Hmmm, interesting.
Voters probably didn't understand how serious this is. There's a danger of hackers stealing data, but ya know, we all get warned when we use web sites like FB & others.
If you've used FB your file has been updated.
The deal now is that even though election is over.....The Obama database is "Just getting Started" according to this article.
Be aware that anything &n everything has no concept of privacy anymore. Those days are long gone. Forever, I'm sad to say.
Anything you, Drudge and Faux say is a f' cking Lie.
wtf

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64750
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be would be more foolish than childish
to let some one find out who you are, and run into you one day.
You are the same f' cking dumbass that kept telling us that Romney was going to win.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64751
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Anything you, Drudge and Faux say is a f' cking Lie.
Drudge Didn't say it.......Washington Post "technology" DID.........
Drudge does not write articles you moron, it simply reports on the article written by others are that are important to those of us who care about our nation.

I see you have never gotten on that CLUE BUS..........Waaaaaaahahahahah ahaaha!!
False Polls

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64752
Nov 20, 2012
 
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Drudge Didn't say it.......Washington Post "technology" DID.........
Drudge does not write articles you moron, it simply reports on the article written by others are that are important to those of us who care about our nation.
I see you have never gotten on that CLUE BUS..........Waaaaaaahahahahah ahaaha!!
Drudge is gatbage just like Rasmussen and Faux News.
wtf

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64753
Nov 20, 2012
 
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Drudge Didn't say it.......Washington Post "technology" DID.........
Drudge does not write articles you moron, it simply reports on the article written by others are that are important to those of us who care about our nation.
I see you have never gotten on that CLUE BUS..........Waaaaaaahahahahah ahaaha!!
And you need to get on the short Bus.

lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64754
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Drudge Didn't say it.......Washington Post "technology" DID.........
Drudge does not write articles you moron, it simply reports on the article written by others are that are important to those of us who care about our nation.
I see you have never gotten on that CLUE BUS..........Waaaaaaahahahahah ahaaha!!
Those that care about the Nation voted for the President.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! !!!!!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64755
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>America is NOT, was NOT, and NEVER has been a Christian Nation!
To state otherwise is childish foolishness.
Are you repeating words of your president who doesn't believe in America's greatness and who is anti white and America president, like his
Rev. Jeremiah Wright ..."God bless America, no no no, God damn America"...who Obama lusten to for 20 yrs?

God help us from people like yourself and God help America from the presidents like Obama...

GOD BLESS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64756
Nov 20, 2012
 
The government DemocRATS also just "rewrote" a senate bill which was originally written to 'protect email privacy'.....Nw, it "INCREASES" government access to email & other digital files. It gives government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under the current law.!!
Hope like hell you're proud of your fellow Lunatic Liberals!!!

Patrick Leahy is the DemocRAT who has dramatically reshaped his legislation under the guise of a response to law enforcement concerns. His bill now authorizes "Warrantless ACESS" to all American's private email, a vote is scheduled for next week.
As IF they hadn't already been accessing our emails!!! HA! Almost funny but too over reaching to be funny.His bill will allow 22 agencies to access American's email, google docs files, Facebook wall posts, & twitter direct messages WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRANT.
Oh, & a BONUS, it gives "Homeland Security" & the FBI more authority, to gain access to Internet accounts without notifying either the owner or a judge!

How do you like them apples!!!!!!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64758
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president.

Yes, the election is over but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote.
We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.

That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs.

Is there a way to stop this?
(obama re-election)

Yes, there is.

And the best part this is totally constitutional.

The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/how-obama-can-be-s...

Amendment XII (1804)
http://www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_ite...

ALSO:
Twentieth Amendment
Section 3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have --failed to qualify,--
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/elec...

My suggestion IS:
Read
The United States Constitution
Macho Sauce

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64759
Nov 20, 2012
 
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64761
Nov 20, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Those that care about the Nation voted for the President.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! !!!!!!!!!
AND they are getting EXACTLY what they voted for too!

The days of the police being required to have "PROBABLE CAUSE" before they read emails or 'other' communications' are quite OVER.

You Liberal Loonies are going to begin to see how much you've been LIED to. Although you'll see it too late, like everything else.....Just last year your Vermont DemocRAT Leahy was boasting to you idiots about how his bill...."provides privacy enhanced protections for American consumers by- requiring that the government obtain a search warrant".
This Leahy is now claiming 'law enforcement groups' like the "National District Attorney's Association" & the Sherriff's Ass. organizations "Objected to the legislation" & asked him to 'reconsider acting' on it. Sooo, Leahy pushed the vote back & rewrote the bill & package of amendments to be offered next Thursday. The package is a substitute for "HR 2471, which the House of reps already approved.
Apparently someone at a hill mtg. said that Justice Dept officals are not pleased about Leahy's original bill. Of course, the associate deputy attorney James Baker has 'publically warned' requiring a warrant to obtain stored email could have 'adverse impact' on criminal investigations.

So it seems all the government agencies will be gaining much more power. All government agencies.
Scary stuff.
wtf

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64762
Nov 20, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you need to get on the short Bus.
lmfao
lmfao
I love making fun of the mentally impaired!
lmfao
lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,061 - 59,080 of138,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Bruno 39,852
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Tinka 218,483
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 12 min just wondering 247
US judge overturns 6-week abortion ban 17 min cpeter1313 31
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Tinka 106,053
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 27 min notevenreal 96
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,243
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 40 min Mr Slovak 1,586
•••
•••
•••
•••