'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265239 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Shepherdsville, KY

#63612 Nov 15, 2012
Anyone who would speak of an innocent, helpless baby in terms of "roasting", does not deserve to suck air out of the atmosphere.

Like I said earlier, I don't know how you, frank, TIR, saraf,wtf, & whatever else names you use....are able to stay on any of these threads. But it is abundantly clear you are a gaping empty hole of nothingness.

It's one thing to say something in jest, or have an occasional vulgar word, & no one cares that your opinion differs, that's ok. But to basically announce as you do that you have absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.....well, I think you've made that clear to everyone. I don't understand why anyone would ever respond to you at all for any reason.

Clearly there are NO moderators on topix. I'm disappointed you've been allowed to blather on about the vilest things imaginable. I do not see any hope for your future at all.

Baby and roasting........what a sad & pitiful excuse for a human you must be.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#63613 Nov 15, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet the new GOP same as the old GOP!
At least they didn't get Fooled Again...
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#63614 Nov 15, 2012
Michigander wrote:
Hey libocrats! Great job unifying the country, now there are petitions in ALL 50 STATES requesting peaceful secession from the union. WOW, oblamer must be such a great leader and this is all Bushs fault!
Texas has more than 100,000 petition names in less than a week. If we could only get the anti-American sodomite loving left coast to secede, our country would be greatly improved. WoW! Libs, you guys sure got your hope and change! Hows that fiscal cliff working out for you! The repubs should hold their ground!
6 months in the FEMA re-education camps will change a lot of your Repub thinking. Buses are on the way.
Old Goat

United States

#63615 Nov 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Old Goat, you deserve the prize for best post of the day! When one line in a post shuts those dummies up...it's a good day for all of us. lol Thanks!
Just a fact, if you don't better yourself, you will never have the toys.
Jay

Springville, TN

#63616 Nov 15, 2012
saraph wrote:
<quoted text>no you're just not intelligent enough to back it up the .com and start from the opening page.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/bob...
try it again.

I don't waste my time chasing after someone else's screwed up link. Got it?!!
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#63617 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You can expect the portion of people who voted for Romney to sign the bitter petitions, in all states, Captain Obvious.
However your own party is pretty much telling you to shut up about it and NOTHING will come of it anyway, sooooooo enjoy your dead end plight!
They should also shut up about Benghazi right,I suspect by the time Gen. Betrayus gets done nothing will come of that scandal either ???
Jay

Springville, TN

#63618 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You can expect the portion of people who voted for Romney to sign the bitter petitions, in all states, Captain Obvious.
However your own party is pretty much telling you to shut up about it and NOTHING will come of it anyway, sooooooo enjoy your dead end plight!

One man's opinion does not make a party. It's an opinion. Look up the definition!
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#63619 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if like 57% of registered voters sign it???
united Obamorons

Edmonton, KY

#63620 Nov 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>6 months in the FEMA re-education camps will change a lot of your Repub thinking. Buses are on the way.
Funny how the people blamed Katrina on Bush but refuse to blame Obama's inadequate FEMA officials for Sandy. The rocket scientist citizens are suing the Power companies...that have been the only ones out there trying to help the people. Go figure. You ObaMORONS are getting exactly what you deserve.

It is actually very scary to watch all of you grabbing on to Obama's leg as he drags you to poverty...and you praise him. Funny scary!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#63621 Nov 15, 2012
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Oblamer responds to the 50 states that submitted petititions to secede from the union, he commented

"Man, I'm so glad it was only 50 states, I was beginning to worry about the other seven as well."
Old Goat

United States

#63622 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
the petition is the dumbest thing I have seen! Why burn your house to rid yourself of roaches, exterminate the roaches!
Jay

Springville, TN

#63623 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
They should also shut up about Benghazi right,I suspect by the time Gen. Betrayus gets done nothing will come of that scandal either ???
Gen. Petraeus is just a scapegoat to get everybody off the track and give them something else to jabber about so they veer off the real issue: Obama's inept handling of Libya. They think we are so stupid that we will believe immediately after the attack the prez. spoke in the rose garden and called it a terrorist attack, when in fact, the truth is for weeks after he blamed the movie....and so did Billery.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#63624 Nov 15, 2012
I beleive that the reson the local power companies are getting so much hell is because they turned help away because they were not Union...

Just sayin...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63625 Nov 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent you a message. LOL
Gotcha :)
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#63626 Nov 15, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>the petition is the dumbest thing I have seen! Why burn your house to rid yourself of roaches, exterminate the roaches!
They want to get rid of the roaches and the financial collapse associated with them. Why should Texas go down economically with the blue states that cannot spend less than they steal.

GO TEXAS!
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#63627 Nov 15, 2012
Michigander wrote:
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!
Oblamer responds to the 50 states that submitted petititions to secede from the union, he commented
"Man, I'm so glad it was only 50 states, I was beginning to worry about the other seven as well."
Yea, He's gotta be real friggin Proud right about now,About like the day wtf's mommy gave birth at and brought it home from the vet...

Ahh,Shining moments....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63628 Nov 15, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty funny, lots of assumptions, no logic or reasoning, just like your other libocrats. Hey, I just posted an explanation as to the mechanics of why you libs are so self destructive. Its on the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder link. Save me the time of copy/paste. There is a very slim possibility that you will learn something, if not, at least it will irritate you to the point of needing some type of sedative.
Oh, by the way, its Bushs fault! WAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAA,
I've never once typed the words it was Bush's fault nor am I self destructive.
Sooo yea! Your jokes not valid.

And I'm aware that I'm funny, I get told that often in my everyday life. Thanks for saying so too!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63629 Nov 15, 2012
saraph wrote:
<quoted text>no you're just not intelligent enough to back it up the .com and start from the opening page.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/bob...
try it again.
hahahhaa.

Sorry. Continue.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63630 Nov 15, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>the petition is the dumbest thing I have seen! Why burn your house to rid yourself of roaches, exterminate the roaches!
It is MORE a "sign" of protest than anything OG ...
To let the Head mfic KNOW there are people DISSATISFIED with the
Fraudulent Election!:)

THAT is one way of getting their attention!
NOTHING else was "working" ... ;-)

THIS has!
...and so far without bloodshed ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63631 Nov 15, 2012
I pray anyway ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 2 min spud 86
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,060
News Trump's wall reversal will cost GOP in future t... 3 min The light 1
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 4 min Sonny Beeches 52
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min President DonJ Trump 25,273
News Obama tells heckler he can't halt deportations ... (Nov '13) 5 min The light 26
News Sessions' lies 9 min spud 16
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 10 min Lawrence Wolf 324
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 13 min Lawrence Wolf 182
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Buster Steinbeizer 240,358
More from around the web