'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
47,401 - 47,420 of 151,291 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
wtf

Richmond, KY

#52055 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
This is totally ridiculous. So what? It is a clause which gives the "intended parents", the Romney's the choice. It certainly does NOT mean they would have chosen abortion!!!!
You have to dig this deep to find something you perceive as negative?
The key here is per your post "the gossip site TMZ claims". Who cares what a Romney son would do? I am not voting on his son and his son has done nothing wrong anyway.
Get a grip!!!!!
His Sons damn sure will not serve in the Military, their cowardly Daddy taught them that.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52056 Oct 8, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was president when he got out of that Libyan prison?
What did that president do to allow him to leave that Libyan prison?
... well??????
You're embarrassing yourself. The person in question was released by Libyan dictator Muamar Khadaffi in 2010 along with 37 others on the anniversary of his rise to power in 1970.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#52057 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying if you have been married more than once, you are immoral????? LMAO That would include a large majority of adult Americans and your Democrats. Why are we even talking about O'Reilly and Limbaugh????? Last I checked, Obama and Romney were running for election!!!!
You think Clinton, Reid, Pelosi, Obama, etc., etc. are moral?????
How about Obama's association with Louis Farrakhan and Reverend Wright? How about his allowing the Democratic Platform to exclude Jerusalem as the capital of Israel? How about meeting a week before the UN General Assembly meeting with Jay-Z and Beyonce rather than Netanyahu at a time when the Middle East is a tinder box?
When Obama has done so much wrong and our country is broke and downgraded how can you talk about trust? Obama has lost our trust. Romney won it at the Salt Lake City Olympics, as a job creator and as a Governor. Obama has already earned out distrust.
Romney's Grandad ha Wives you numb nuts.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#52058 Oct 8, 2012
Hey wrote:
Speaking of Bin Laden...
Why is it that Obama is so eager to take credit for killing people he had nothing to do with but refuses to take credit for the four American deaths that he had everything to do with??
Well let's hear it wtf???
Bush never took credit for the 1,000,000 he killed through a lie.
Hello

Greenup, KY

#52059 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush never took credit for the 1,000,000 he killed through a lie.
When are you idiots gonna wake up and realize Bush is not nor is he running for POTUS???

And do two wrongs make a right???

That imaginary number you posted is a little bloated isn't it???
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52060 Oct 8, 2012
U R A NUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to inform you that yes the Bible says that once you marry, you are supposed to stay married unless your spouse dies. Then you are only supposed to remarry another person who's never been married or who's spouse has also died!
Most true Christian preachers will not marry anyone that doesn't meet these qualifications.
After all, most likely there is a Bible being used in the wedding ceremony!
Your ignorance is amazing!!!
Your ignorance is amazing jackazz!!!! We aren't talking about the Bible and who cares if Bill O'Reilly has been divorced! Romney hasn't and neither has Obama.

You all are just talking to have something to say and it has nothing to do with this election!!!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52061 Oct 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't miss this....
From the Washington Examiner ...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-obama.co...
"But it devotes a large section of its effort to concerns about donations to the Obama campaign. Secrets reported late Thursday that a TV network, national magazine and national website were working on the story but were being pressured by the Obama campaign to kill it. Sources said the story was still on hold today. ABC News, however, has teased one element of the story: the existence of fake Republican and Democratic fundraising websites.
The report suggests that some of the donations to Obama have come from foreign sources. But, it notes, many are less than the $200 cut-off which requires the campaign to identify the donor.
The report focuses on the website Obama.com , which used to be owned by a major Obama donation bundler. Type that site in and you are directed to the Obama donation site. The report said that 68 percent of the traffic to Obama.com comes from overseas."
Very interesting!!!!!!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52062 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney's Grandad ha Wives you numb nuts.
You absolutely make no sense at all!!! You can't even have a reasonable conversation.
Hello

Greenup, KY

#52063 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>His Sons damn sure will not serve in the Military, their cowardly Daddy taught them that.
Probably about like yours did you right???

I know what you are gonna say(Well I Would Have If They Had Don't Ask Don't Tell At The Time)Right???
wtf

Richmond, KY

#52064 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is amazing jackazz!!!! We aren't talking about the Bible and who cares if Bill O'Reilly has been divorced! Romney hasn't and neither has Obama.
You all are just talking to have something to say and it has nothing to do with this election!!!!!!!
Romney believes in Polygamy you nut case.

You do know what that means, don't you?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52065 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>His Sons damn sure will not serve in the Military, their cowardly Daddy taught them that.
Again, please tell me when Obama and Biden served? You can't because they didn't!!!!!!!!!! In your twisted little mind, that doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52066 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney believes in Polygamy you nut case.
If he did, he would have multiple wives jackazz!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#52067 Oct 8, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you idiots gonna wake up and realize Bush is not nor is he running for POTUS???
And do two wrongs make a right???
That imaginary number you posted is a little bloated isn't it???
It is actually quite modest, however you are quite bloated.
Hello

Greenup, KY

#52068 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
BLISS???
wtf

Richmond, KY

#52069 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, please tell me when Obama and Biden served? You can't because they didn't!!!!!!!!!! In your twisted little mind, that doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Biden Son served in Iraq numb nuts.

Nobody in the Romney family has ever served, they have fled the Country on more than one occasion though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#52070 Oct 8, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
You're embarrassing yourself. The person in question was released by Libyan dictator Muamar Khadaffi in 2010 along with 37 others on the anniversary of his rise to power in 1970.
And that surprised who?
By the way, how's that Gitmo closing coming? Need a little flexibility on that, too, after the election?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#52071 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
I'm trying to convert my wife to that religion.
By the way, how many wives does Romney have?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52072 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Biden Son served in Iraq numb nuts.
Nobody in the Romney family has ever served, they have fled the Country on more than one occasion though.
I would still like to know where YOU served and where Obama and Biden served. I could care less about anyone's sons!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#52073 Oct 8, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that surprised who?
By the way, how's that Gitmo closing coming? Need a little flexibility on that, too, after the election?
How did that bin Laden thing go for Bush?
Need to avoid that topic?
did u know

Union City, TN

#52074 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did, he would have multiple wives jackazz!!!!!!!!!!
Romney is looking forward to many wives when he dies! He will be a God and have his own planet to re-populate! God and his wife are already on a planet near the star Kolob waiting on their new God neighbors!
The Mormon religion is similar to the terrorist religions in that they will be having lots of sex in the afterlife!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 3 min woodtick57 1,837
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 6 min Frankie Rizzo 556
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 13 min Truth 1,491
Obama Signals Timing Of New Immigration Measure... 14 min wild child 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 16 min VN Vet 11,706
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,580
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 22 min wild child 430
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Cheech the Conser... 256,461
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr KiMerde 54,990
•••