Taxpayers foot the bill for undocumented immigrants emergency visits

Jul 1, 2014 Full story: KDBC 69

With the flood of immigrants comes a flood of health problems. Many are being treated at the border after crossing in the U.S. and you, the taxpayer may be footing the bill.

Full Story
Imperial Chicano

El Monte, CA

#27 Jul 19, 2014
I dont mind I dont have anything to hide.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#28 Jul 21, 2014
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? Don't you know it was obama and his democrats that paid that $10,000 or $15,000 of your tax money to the drug cartels to have them sent here?
Of course you are right. These lice laden illiterates have no honest way of having $10,000 each in cash to pay their favorite cartel to smuggle them in. They're fleeing their homelands because they can't come up with money to buy tortillas, if they really had that kind of money, they wouldn't have to come here for all the freebies.
snatch

Mountain View, CA

#29 Jul 21, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are right. These lice laden illiterates have no honest way of having $10,000 each in cash to pay their favorite cartel to smuggle them in. They're fleeing their homelands because they can't come up with money to buy tortillas, if they really had that kind of money, they wouldn't have to come here for all the freebies.
Hey Joe did your boyfriend jccd male you sleep on the wet spot again? Why are you so angry?
snatch

Mountain View, CA

#30 Jul 21, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
I dont mind I dont have anything to hide.
How can you hide anything behind your fat culo?
the Light

El Paso, TX

#31 Jul 21, 2014
snatch wrote:
<quoted text>How can you hide anything behind your fat culo?
Take your filthy language and get the hell out!!!!!! We can't stand you mexicunts!
Juana Rocha

El Paso, TX

#32 Jul 21, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Take your filthy language and get the hell out!!!!!! We can't stand you mexicunts!
Do you still stick your finger in your culo?
the Light

El Paso, TX

#33 Jul 21, 2014
Juana Rocha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still stick your finger in your culo?
Talk English Cockroach! I will not learn any of that disgusting language. This is America.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#34 Jul 21, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text> Talk English Cockroach! I will not learn any of that disgusting language. This is America.
It is America but don't forget we're a smelting pot of all cultures, religions and creeds. If we shut out the new blood coming in, we will grow stagnant and suffer. If we continue to expand our horizons, however, we can all continue pursuing lives of religious and sexual fulfillment.
Big Sam Mendoza

El Paso, TX

#35 Jul 21, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
It is America but don't forget we're a smelting pot of all cultures, religions and creeds. If we shut out the new blood coming in, we will grow stagnant and suffer. If we continue to expand our horizons, however, we can all continue pursuing lives of religious and sexual fulfillment.
Stop kissing his culo, vendido. His children abf grandchildren will bow to the war eagle in 2046. We dont believe in compromise or meeting in the middle. He will bow to the war eagle or be deported to his disease infested motherland
la luz

El Paso, TX

#36 Jul 21, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text> Talk English Cockroach! I will not learn any of that disgusting language. This is America.
I think that you are a vile angry little midget who didn't get laid again last night. You should have just bought a couple of batteries for your vibrator you monkey.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#37 Jul 23, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by a Mexican.....
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#38 Jul 24, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Not by a Mexican.....
What are you going to do, attack them during .a sacred siesta like Houston did. Be a man, say it to one, mano a mano or rock fight.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#39 Jul 24, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do, attack them during .a sacred siesta like Houston did. Be a man, say it to one, mano a mano or rock fight.
If that gets rid of them, ya. But I'd rather throw a hand grenade.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#40 Jul 24, 2014
la luz wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you are a vile angry little midget who didn't get laid again last night. You should have just bought a couple of batteries for your vibrator you monkey.
FIGURES ALL YOU MEXICANS ONLYKNOW SEX TALK no wonder your all rapists.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#41 Jul 25, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
We allow over a million of that "new blood" to enter legally every year.
When we dont enforce our immigration laws and make people go through the immigration process then we become a third world country full of third world diseases, over populated, no jobs and no middle class.
Nobody give a crap about your sexual fulfillment.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42 Jul 25, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>FIGURES ALL YOU MEXICANS ONLYKNOW SEX TALK no wonder your all rapists.
Just ignore them. They are just a waste of skin and air.
L Morales

El Monte, CA

#43 Jul 25, 2014
Estos ilegales no tienen el derecho para cedar sen aqui en este gran paiz. We must deport immediately after they are seen by a Federal judge and serve their time in Federal Prison for breaking our honorable laws. Respect the United States.żY Que?
God Help Us

El Paso, TX

#44 Jul 25, 2014
L Morales wrote:
Estos ilegales no tienen el derecho para cedar sen aqui en este gran paiz. We must deport immediately after they are seen by a Federal judge and serve their time in Federal Prison for breaking our honorable laws. Respect the United States.żY Que?
Did you hear that a USA Federal judge wants to bring back the guillotine after the botched execution of Joseph WOOD. This country is going to hell with or without the Central Americans
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#45 Jul 25, 2014
God Help Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear that a USA Federal judge wants to bring back the guillotine after the botched execution of Joseph WOOD. This country is going to hell with or without the Central Americans
Que ?
Habla Mexicano, quey.
Betrayed

North Augusta, SC

#46 Jul 25, 2014
Joe wrote:
The illegals have no trouble coming up with $10000 or $15000 to give their cartel to smuggle them in, but once on US soil, they expect free everything, even free lawyers. Obama will rob the taxpayers to give our incomes to these moochers.
You will also pay $55,000 for surgery to save you from cancer or diabetes or strokes or heartattack. To them, it is an investment to escape a sure death or miserable existence!
Police, firemen, national guard, emergency responders, medical staff, etc. they all get paid anyway whether they are called to the border or put out fires or levee the river or evacuate an earthquake region, etc. Many are paid on a 15 days or monthly basis fixed income regardless if they are used or not. When they are used, they earn their pay!!!! Judges and some GOV lawyers get paid regardless like a clock until they are separated from their offices! Capice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba 6 min radiofreeamerica 10
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 7 min SirPrize 8
Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for valet 9 min Son-Of-Eternity 26
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min positronium 293,622
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Dale 165,375
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Ooogah Boogah 132,431
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 13 min woodtick57 2,406
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 36 min woodtick57 72
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 38
Not much chance of Congress stopping Cuba policy 3 hr RustyS 28